Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His orgasm subsided, but he still held himself inside me, his head bent down and his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation of being inside me. He finally looked up and pulled himself out of me, and I laid down on the bed and rolled over onto my back, propping myself up on my elbows and spreading my legs in anticipation for the heavy flow of come that I knew would appear. Denise was anticipating it too, and quickly got between my legs to lick it up as it slowly flowed out of me. She sucked as much come out of me as she could, then moved up to kiss me. As our lips met each other and our mouths opened, she used her tongue to push the load of come out of her mouth and into mine. I took it all in, and we kissed a few more moments before she moved back down to eat me again. I swallowed the come and saw Doug on one side of me, Jeff on the other side, watching the show. Denise moved up again and pushed even more come into my mouth as we kissed deeply, and I swallowed it all again.

Then we lay down, in between Jeff and Doug, and rested a few minutes. Doug had opened up the French doors that led from Mom and Dad's bedroom out into the back garden, and we listened to the steady beat of the rain on the patio and felt the cool breezes as they came into the room. Thankfully the backyard was fenced in with hedges; otherwise anyone in the back of the property could have looked in and seen two women, wearing only garter-belts and stockings, kissing softly and gently as two men, completely naked, laid next to them, watching them kiss.

After a few minutes of Denise and I kissing gently and softly, I felt Jeff move up right next to me, his hips pushing up against my ass, his hand moving up and down my body, caressing my hips and stomach and breasts, his face once again buried in my hair. Denise got up to excuse herself to the bathroom, and when she did, Doug moved in closer to me, so that we were facing, and he too began to caress my body, even as he moved in to begin kissing me. We kissed gently at first, then began to kiss deeply. I took his semi-hard cock in my hand and began to stroke it back to life, even as I felt Jeff's cock grow hard as it pushed up against my ass crack. I began to stroke Doug's cock a little faster, and felt Jeff slide down and lift my leg up, so that his cock was better angled to enter me from behind. I tried hard to keep kissing Doug but knew I was about to get split in two again when Jeff entered me. Sure enough, I felt his cock slide into me about half way. Thankfully he had already been inside of me earlier, so it didn't take much for my pussy to expand around his cock. I tried to focus on kissing Doug and stroking his fully hard cock, but was easily distracted by Jeff's cock filling me over and over again.

Denise came out of the bedroom and began to protest that I was having all the fun. She came over towards Jeff, and he pulled out of me and lay on his back, so that Denise could first suck him before she got on top to ride him. Meanwhile, I got up and straddled Doug, his cock sliding into me easily, although it still caused me to gasp in erotic pleasure as I took in his entire length. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, riding him slowly as his hands caressed my stomach and hips and breasts. I opened my eyes and looked over at Denise and Jeff. Both Denise and Jeff were watching me, and when our eyes met, she smiled and said, "Time to swap!"

I laughed and slid off of Doug as she slid off of Jeff. She moved over and got on top of Doug, sucking him first before she started to ride him. I did the same with Jeff, which he seemed to like quite a bit. After a few moments I got on top of him and rode him slowly, becoming more and more aroused, particularly since Doug had almost brought me to the point of orgasm, before Denise and I had switched. Now Jeff's cock was picking up right where Doug's had stopped, and I was edging closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. Jeff beat me to it, as he started to moan loudly and thrust his hips up into me. I met his thrusts, pushing my hips down onto him and grinding my clit at the base of his cock, which pushed me over the brink. My orgasm hit me as I gasped for breath, crying out loudly, the whole while Jeff filling my pussy with his come. I bowed my head and rested it on Jeff's heaving chest, as he slid in and out of me, his orgasm fading slowly. Our performance must have been something to see, because it wasn't long before Denise was coming on Doug's cock.

Keeping my head on Jeff's chest, I opened my eyes and turned my head to watch her orgasm shake her body completely. Still moaning softly, she slid off of Doug and he quickly got to his knees and moved behind me, straddling Jeff's legs. At first I wasn't sure what he was doing, and then I felt his wet cock touch my thigh as his hands took me by my hips and lifted. My hips moved up and Jeff's soft cock slipped out of me with a wet pop. But before any of his come could drip out of me, Doug pushed his cock inside, causing Jeff's come to ooze out around Doug's shaft as he slid into me. I let out a gasp and closed my eyes again as Doug began to slowly, but firmly fuck me from behind. He pumped me maybe 20 times before he exploded inside of me, adding his huge load of come to what remained of Jeff's. I couldn't believe how incredibly, amazingly erotic it felt to know that both of my brothers had just came inside me, and yet in the back of my mind I also felt like a complete whore for what had just been put into my body.

I didn't have too much time to reflect, because I felt Doug begin to pull himself out of me. Jeff was stroking my hair and caressing my body gently. I felt Doug sit back on the bed, and rolled off of Jeff, exhausted yet also feeling very satisfied, without any feelings of guilt, for some reason. I knew a heavy flow of come was spilling out of me, squeezing out between my legs, soaking into the tops of my stockings and into the satin sheet under me. Doug got off the bed as Denise laid the top sheet over the top of Jeff and I, and we both quickly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up about an hour later, I was alone in the bed. I got off the bed and stood up, only to have a glob of come drip out of me and slide down my thigh. Although I tried to scoop it up with my hand, I only succeeded in smearing it all over my stocking and thigh. I could hear Jeff and Denise in the bathroom, and peeked in. I was somewhat taken aback by what I saw – Denise was bent over the bathroom counter, and Jeff was slowly fucking her in the ass. Both of them seemed lost in complete pleasure. Watching them made my head spin, and it took me a long time to get that image out of my head.

The French doors off Mom and Dad's bedroom were still open, and I stepped out onto the patio to breathe in some fresh air. Doug was sitting in one of the wide wicker chairs under the eave, completely naked, enjoying the cool air and the steady pour of rain on the patio in front of him. I was glad for the distraction and went to stand behind him.

He turned around and reached out his hand, and said, "Hey, Brina. I was just enjoying the beautiful weather we're having."

"Well, it is summer in Seattle..."

He laughed and said, "So true. Do you want to sit here with me?"

I said, "Sure." And moved around to the front of the chair. There wasn't enough room for us to sit side by side, so I sat down in his lap.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, before he said, "It's kind of bizarre, isn't it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... what all we've been doing."

"Oh. Yes. Very bizarre. I won't lie to you, at times it tears me up inside. I feel like a complete slut. I can't believe how easily I let myself cheat on Greg."

"First of all, you aren't a slut, ok?"

I sighed, and said, "Ok, ok. But what do you call a woman who just got fucked by both her brothers at the same time? In their parent's bed?"

"Don't forget Denise, she was there too."

We laughed about that, but then I continued, "I just feel like a horrible wife for being so quick to spread my legs for you, and Jeff. And Denise. I'm just having a hard time getting past that, although that hasn't stopped me from coming here to meet with you all."

"I understand, Brina, honest. And if you want to stop, I'm totally ok with that. Sure, I've got other fantasies I want to explore with you, but I've already done so many things I never thought would happen, that I have no room to complain. And I know Jeff feels the same way. Honest."

I laid my head back on his chest and neck, and said, "That is very sweet of you, Doug. And I probably will take you up on it. But I did tell myself that I would enjoy these two weeks with you all, and then end it when Greg got back from his training. I hope you can understand."

"Of course I can understand. And thank you for not slamming the door shut right away, but for giving us a few more days to enjoy each others bodies."

"You're welcome, you pervert. I'm surprised you haven't told me you wanted to fuck me in the rain out on the patio."

"Well, that would be pretty kinky... but to be honest with you, I think it might be a little too cold, and neither one of us would enjoy it that much. Actually, what I was thinking about, was how great it would be to take you up to the orchard and have my way with you there, on the daybed."

Even as he was telling me this, I could feel his cock begin to get hard. I said, "Oh, really? Tell me more, if you don't mind."

He quietly laughed, and then said, "Well, I was thinking... perhaps one morning next week, we could walk up the path, completely naked – although Jeff would probably want you in lingerie, of course – and then we could get down to business on the daybed, or the benches, or both."

"It's always lingerie with him, isn't it... he has no idea how uncomfortable panty hose are, much less garters and stockings, do he?"

"No, not really, but I have to agree with him, you do look damn phenomenal in them, Brina."

"You're just as much of a pervert as Jeff. And I suppose, when you say 'we', you mean just you and Jeff and I? Or is Denise invited too?"

"Of course she is invited too, if the timing works out... it's just hard with their kids, for both of them to get away at the same time, you know? So if Jeff's there, then Denise probably will have to be at home."

"I understand. Well, that will mean it will just be us family, then." We laughed at that, and then were silent for a few minutes. Doug's cock was still getting harder and harder, and so I began to shift my hips around, as acknowledgement of the growth underneath me. Doug reached up and caressed my stomach, and then my breasts, and I felt his hips shift as well, as he tried to move his cock towards my pussy. I knew what he wanted, and got up on my knees on the chair, my back still towards him, and reached down between my legs to guide his cock into me.

I sank down slowly onto him, lifting my hips up several times until his entire shaft was coated with my thick wetness. The fact that we were out on the patio, completely naked (except for my garter-belt and stockings), watching the rain while I slowly rode Doug's cock, was more than enough to get me aroused fast. I put my hands on the arms of the chair and arched back, slowly moving my hips up and down on his cock, my eyes closed, my head tilted back. His hands were on my hips, moving with my body, caressing my legs and my waist and my breasts as I moved up and down. He whispered, "Oh, Brina... I love you so much... wanted you for so long... I love you, I love you..."

Without opening my eyes, I whispered back, "I love you too, Doug..." After I said that we both realized that for the first time, Doug and I weren't just having sex, or fucking. We were making passionate love to each other.

I must have rode his cock for at least 10 minutes, before I felt his body begin to tense and heard him start to breathe heavy. He cried out in a whisper, "Oh Brina, oh Brina... here it comes... oh I love you, I love you... I'm coming inside you, in you, Brina..."

Even as I was responding to his words and moans, I could feel his body shiver and convulse as his cock once again spurted deep inside of me. I slowly came to a stop as his orgasm slipped away, and we stayed there, connected, my back up against his chest, our bodies sharing the warmth as the rain continued to fall.

Eventually I got off of Doug, and we walked back into the bedroom. Jeff was on his back while Denise rode him, and they were in the midst of some very passionate sex. I was still somewhat aroused from making love to Doug out on the patio, and so quickly began to get turned on from watching Denise's pussy swallowing Jeff's cock. Doug stood next to me, and I could see he was enjoying the show as well. I happened to glance at the clock and saw that it was almost 12:30pm, and knew I needed to get going. I picked my thong up off the floor and slipped it on over the garters. The crotch felt cold and wet but soon warmed up from my own body heat. I picked up my bustier and put it on, and tried to get Doug to cinch it up, but he was too focused on watching Denise have a major orgasm on Jeff's cock. As I was zipping up my skirt, I saw Denise slide off of Jeff and lay back on the bed, sated with sex, her neatly trimmed bush completely matted down with come and her wetness. I put my blouse on and was buttoning it up when Jeff said, "Sabrina... I wish you didn't have to go... would you mind... finishing me off?"

I smiled and got on my hands and knees over Jeff's drenched cock, and was soon sucking and licking all of Denise's juices off. I faintly detected the taste of soap and assumed Jeff had washed his cock off after he had fucked Denise in the ass. It was also apparent that she had gushed again when she came, because I tasted a different flavor than what I normally tasted from her. Jeff really was very close, because in just a couple of minutes his body clenched and I heard him cry out. Then I felt a hot jet of come on the side of my mouth, followed by a second larger jet onto my tongue. Even with the amount of sex he had had today, he was still able to produce a prodigious amount of come, and it was quickly filling my mouth. I swallowed and sucked even harder, pulling globs of come from deep within his cock and swallowing them as they emerged.

As I was finishing up on Jeff's cock, I felt my skirt get pulled up over my hips, and turned to see Doug behind me, his cock hard again. I said, "Doug, I sort of have to go now, if I'm going to make it home in time."

Without taking his eyes off of the thong on my ass, he said, "I know... this won't take long, sorry... just one more quick one, if that's ok..."

I smiled and said, "Sure."

He looked up and smiled at me, and then pulled the thong to the side and entered me. I was thoroughly soaked with come and juices, and he slid easily inside and quickly began to pump me. He was true to his word, because two minutes later I saw his head roll back, his eyes close, and heard a low groan as he unloaded one final time inside of me. He slowly stopped pumping me, and then slowly pulled his cock out of me, putting the thong back over my pussy.

"That should make a nice wet spot on my skirt by the time I get home." We all laughed about it, but in my head I worried about how it would look to Melissa – if it would be too much for her, or if it would lead to something. I quickly pushed that thought out of my head, once again throwing up the argument that she was too young, and was my neighbor's daughter. And once again, for a split second, the image of Melissa, naked and spread on my bed, stroking her wet pussy, shot into my mind.

"See you Monday, perhaps?" I looked at both Jeff and Doug, and Doug said, "I don't think so; I'll try, at least... Jeff?"

"I'll try, but Mondays are always crazy for me... let's definitely plan on Tuesday, ok?"

"Ok, Tuesday then... maybe the weather will be better for Doug's orchard fantasy." I smiled, blew a kiss to Denise, and walked out. As I was walking down the hall towards the front door, I heard Jeff say, "What orchard fantasy was she talking about, Doug?"

I smiled and walked out the front door and ran to the car to avoid the steady rain. I was very apprehensive about the revenge the little voice in my head might have had planned for the ride home, but there was enough traffic on the road that it kept me distracted from my thoughts. I pulled up into the garage at 1:15pm. Forty-five minutes to spare, I said to myself. Was that enough time for Melissa to notice? A loud voice in my head shot back, how could she not notice? You reek of come and sex!

I shook these thoughts out of my head as I got out of the car and walked towards the door to the kitchen. Even as I walked I was acutely aware of how fully sopping wet my thong was. My thighs and ass crack were wet with come that had oozed out the sides and back of the thong during the ride home.

Trembling a little from the unknown of what might happen with Melissa, I walked through the door into the house and shut it behind me. The house was quiet, and I deduced that Brayden was down for his afternoon nap. Melissa came walking down the hall and said, "Hello, Mrs. Woods, how was your morning?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I nervously said, "Oh, it was very enjoyable. Thank you for watching Brayden for me."

"It was my pleasure, honest." Her smile was genuine, but I detected something else underneath.

I smiled back and sat down on the couch, and Melissa sat down in the chair opposite. I hadn't noticed it when she arrived earlier in the morning, but she had on a jeans skirt and black long-sleeved v-neck t-shirt. When she sat down her legs were together, but as she shifted to make herself comfortable her legs spread open just a fraction, but it was enough to see a small glimpse of the blue panties she was wearing underneath. We talked about how Brayden had been, and went over when and what he had eaten for breakfast and lunch, as well as how his morning nap went. As we talked, I decided (not without a heated debate inside my mind) to spread my legs apart slightly, and watched to see if she noticed. I saw her eyes momentarily move down to watch as my legs moved apart, and then after a few seconds her legs spread wider. I could now see a larger patch of her panties, and could see they were light blue with some lace around the edges. I have a thong just like that, I said to myself, and then immediately realized she was wearing that thong, instead of her own panties. That, I said to myself, was a clear sign. Before I realized it, I had spread my legs apart even further, and knew she could now see all the way up to my crotch. I tried to keep her talking, and so asked her where she was going this afternoon. She had a hard time looking away from my crotch, but finally looked up and said she was going shopping with some friends. Fascinated by her reaction, I swallowed hard and spread my legs apart even further, to see how she would react. She couldn't take her eyes off of my crotch, and her voice trailed off until she stopped talking all together. I said, "Melissa? Are you ok?"

She jumped a little at her name, and said, "Yes, Mrs. Woods... sorry... I um... um... I just... you're just... like... really wet down there."

I laughed nervously and said, "Yes, I am... sorry... I should go clean myself up. Would you mind sticking around for a few more minutes so I can take a quick shower?"

She swallowed hard, and faintly said, "Um... sure... I can stay for another few minutes."

I said, "Great, thanks!" I got up and walked to my bedroom, leaving the door open. I took my blouse and skirt off and threw them onto the floor, along with the bustier. As I went to slide the thong off, a huge glob of come dripped out of me into the front of the thong. I briefly watched as it partially soaked into the fabric, and then set it on the bed in plain view. I then undid the garters from the stockings. I peeled those off and set them on the bed, along with the garter belt itself. As I stepped into the master bath to start the shower, I couldn't help but notice that my entire bush, thighs, and ass crack were still slick with come. I started the shower, but did not get in. Instead, I crept to the edge of the door frame from the bath to the bedroom, to see what would happen.