All Comments on 'Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 06'

by Susan_in_a_thong

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
silver766silver766about 12 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!!

I gotta say I am glad to see another chapter of this story. I thought you left us hanging there for a while, I was starting to worry. I look forward to your return, and I hope to see more frequent chapters from you. As always you really know your stuff when it comes to hot sex. I was a little dissapointed that sabrina didn't immediately jump back into bed with her brothers and sister in law but you had to make it believable so no hard feelings. I'm glad she ditched the husband, now she can have sex with her family with no guilt. Please, please don't wait so long between chapters again. I'm dying to see how she gets back into family fun with her brothers.

Thanks, from miss silver766

MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 12 years ago
Amen to that!

Another welcome back and to say you haven't lost your touch is an understatement...and you picked up in a way that made the break seem totally continuous...Bravo! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
welcome back

I just went to reread your story, and I found the new chapter. Great. Pleaseeeee keep writing. You are a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still shooting great gobs of cum...

...after reading your latest installment of SAHB! Welcome back! It's so good to "see" you again :-). As always THANK YOU for sharing your talents with rest of us. Jeez, I can't stop milking my big fat cock while reading all of your wonderful stories. I'd love it if Sabrina got a hot sticky facial from Jeff, Doug and Todd - all at the same time! Keep up the good work. Still hoping you post a profile pic ;-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

That was a great series. Will there be more?

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

You are one of the best writers in this or any category. I hope we don't have to wait too long for your next story. Please keep writing.

Oz1999Oz1999almost 11 years ago
Late to the Party ...

What a fucking series!!!! I found you by searching sister stockings incest & OMG!

With your statement in your bio about this being based on your experiences, lord have mercy the contortions my mind has gone through reading this entire series.

Lady you are soooooo hot! Thank you for your wonderful submissions here.

Car142Car142almost 11 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed your story. I'll be going to work later this morning very sleepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Her being critical of her ex-husband is like a serial killer being upset with a jaywalker.

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyover 10 years ago
A superb series!

As a veteran reader of erotica (and former English teacher), I must include the 6 "Sabrina" chapters among the very finest erotic fiction I've ever read. Thanks so much, Susan!

hehu15240hehu15240over 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

Susan, I love this series (and your other work too!), please continue. I LOVE how wonderfully lewd your stories read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More is not enough

I've read hundreds of pieces on Literotica and I think this series has more fuckin' and suckin' than anything I've seen. Yet, Sabrina's thoughts tell us this action is not right and, at the same time, how fuckin' wonderful sex is. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

You must expound on the element of a surprise pregnancy. Our Heroine and Melissa get pregnant at the same time, Melissa's mom throws her out of the house, she comes to stay with Doug as well, leading to more adventures. more tales of family fun with Denise and hubby taking advantage of the swelling bellies. Once the babies arrive, Doug is awash in milky fantasies. Melissa's mom relents, comes over to visit but only finds Doug, who sucessfully seduces her and ropes her into the incestuous ring.

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
The Best

This was one of the best I have read yet and someone said you write from 1st hand experience. Would love to had a Sister like you for sure although my two sisters were not prude just had no interest maybe it is the expert foreplay and experienced suduction that does it would love to hear of some of your true experiences or is that what this is? :)

OldManoftheSkyOldManoftheSkyover 9 years ago
I love your stories.

I wish more siblings could be honest about their feelings toward each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Miss you;

Please come back and continue Sabrina's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Man i wish I had a family like that....did have a friend my wife and I shared for a time...fucked them till we were spent....had a couple aswell that was fantastic....shared everything....but sadly wife did not want to play any more....i still want it....but will not betray here that way.....your story is FANTASTIC....just wish I couldrelivemy life and had perused fucking my sister's and mom

RaygoodgirthRaygoodgirthabout 6 years ago
Great writing!

Thanks for such a great story - well written and not only erotic but a great piece of writing. So much that not only did I find it extremely arousing but I also found myself caring about Sabrina. Well done! Hope there will be more!

CABOOSELOVERYESCABOOSELOVERYESalmost 6 years ago
Very sweet story

Hello great telling of a sweet story such love and caring on all parts. I wish you would write a continuation of this telling of her getting her life on tract maybe meeting a secial guy who lets her have the incest she enjoyed.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

Gotta say great story. Kinda sad how it was left but still great story you show great potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous