Sabrina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the feel of Sabrina becoming fully aroused against her Lucia couldn't help but step back and get to her knees. "Ohhh, babygirl," she breathed, "you're just beyond comparison!" She took Sabrina in her hands, which were unable to fully encircle her girth as she began to stroke, and eagerly took the pink tip of her mammoth endowment into her mouth.

"Nnnhh! Loo... Sha...!"

Lucia was a size queen. As a human, she'd never kept a boyfriend for long; she was always looking for something bigger and better. She'd found it when she met Sibyl, for thousands of years of breeding had made the goddess race ultra-potent and almost invariably incredibly well endowed. Yet she'd made Sabrina bigger. She was the biggest yet, and she was Lucia's little toy.

She was giving high moans of joy and lust as she transitioned into trailing her lips along the side of that hot, throbbing tool. After a few trips to and away from her pale hips she again took her into her mouth and firmly stroked with both hands. The sensation caused Sabrina to stagger slightly, and though she still lacked language her high moans and gasps were all she needed to express her appreciation for what her master was doing.

"Alright," Lucia said. She got back up to her feet and sauntered over to her bed. "Come to mummy and give her what she's been waiting for," she murmured, her words interspersed between her heavy breaths. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back while spreading her legs, readying herself to receive her little playmate's massive tool.

Sabrina seemed entranced by the sight as she paced forward, with her erection leading her like a guide toward her target. As soon as she arrived before her master she set her swaying engorgement steady with a little hand and pressed the head against Lucia's slit. Though both female and futa were already glistening with eager excitement it was a bit of a fight for Sabrina enter at first, and they both groaned and recoiled at the feel of tightness resisting hugeness.

Sabrina took hold of Lucia's thighs while taking babysteps closer, teasing herself in deeper with microshakes of her hips. She gave a little gasp when she felt herself reaching the limit, leaving a couple inches of herself unhilted.

"Mnn... ahhh!"

"Oh yes, yes baby..."

Sabrina immediately began to thrust. She had not yet learned patience or moderation, and was wrenching her enormous cock in and out of her master with an already reckless abandon. Lucia fell back, gasping and writhing out of shock at her sudden motions. After a moment her body acclimated to the force of her movements, and she was able to sit up and watch little Sabrina fulfil her studly duties.

"Oh god, that's... Oh! Oh..."

Sabrina was only growing faster and more intense in her motions. She possessed the strength and speed of goddesses, one of the many gifts Lucia had given her. It didn't take much work at all for her to drive her master over the top, and she continued to work her as she fell back onto the bed and began to climax. She shifted her stance, keeping herself lined up for long, driving passes as Lucia writhed in ecstasy.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Lucia couldn't take any more. She crawled backward, along the bed and away from her, where she slumped limp against the mattress as the consuming waves of bliss wracked her world. After a few seconds they had dissipated enough that she could look up, and she saw Sabrina standing throbbing and excited where she'd left her, in a state of suspense. Lucia spread her legs for her again.

Sabrina was giggling as she hopped onto the bed and pounced over to her master. She sank herself back into Lucia, who moaned and deflated at the sudden unhesitant impalement. As Sabrina again launched into earnest bucks of her hips Lucia wrapped her arms and legs around her pale little body, surrendering to her in missionary position.

It seemed her orgasm had only been put on hold, for again Lucia found herself thrown into a fit of ecstasy. She tried this time to withstand it all, to learn to handle the enormity of the pleasure she felt beneath Sabrina. It was, after all, going to be a recurring feature in her life. She was entering the stratosphere as the petite blonde savagely rammed her immense endowment in and out of her.

Eventually craving a change of pace, Sabrina slowed her motions and pulled herself out. She kneeled before Lucia and watched her recover as she wondered what delights her master would take next. Lucia's decision was to sit up and plunge the end of her cock into her mouth, while her hands firmly stroked her ever-hard and slickened shaft. She was somewhere else, her cognisance seemingly erased by the world shattering pleasure she had just endured, and all she could do was worship her creation's incredible lovemaking tool.

"Mmmm... Loosa," she purred. She loved it when her master did that. Feeling the whispers of a climax forthcoming, she writhed and stroked her own body, a body she understood was the property of another.

When enough of her mind had returned to her Lucia pulled her lips away from Sabrina's cock and looked up to her. She chuckled softly, seeing the pure love and adoration in her creation's eyes. With a gentle nudge to her hip she guided Sabrina to shuffle backwards, giving her room to make her next move.

Sabrina released a purr of joy as Lucia turned away from her and got to all fours. Her master's bottom was definitely her most tempting feature: so thick, round, and feminine below her slender waist. Lucia looked back to her over her shoulder as she arched her back, tilting toward her, ready for rut once more.

The girl slowly fed her steely length back into her, and once she had filled her master she anchored her hands on the flare of her thin waist.

"Oh darling. That feels so good. Fuck me like this, fuck me until you explode!"

She immediately began, sawing in and out of Lucia with quick and short thrusts that kept her always filled, always stimulated by heated girth against her G-spot. Lucia released a breathy wail of pleasure and firmed her pose, fortifying her slender figure against the pulls and tugs of Sabrina working away behind her. Her breasts and lush, cushy behind swayed and flapped with the motions of their lovemaking.

"Nnnhhaa!"

"Oh god yes, cum for Lucia!"

Sabrina collapsed onto her master's back, and while she continued to grip her waist and frantically give her short thrusts she began to climax. Her cock beated hard, and cum was beginning to spill out of Lucia, slightly frothy from the agitation of their bodies' tight union. With a cry of bliss she hugged herself to her master's back and became still. They fell onto their sides, gasping as Sabrina continued to pump her prodigious load into Lucia. A puddle of pearly nectar was gathering around their hips.

Sabrina kissed Lucia's shoulders, feeling her most intense joy and love for her. To please her was all she knew, and to be allowed the privilege of achieving satisfaction within her was the ultimate privilege. She was in heaven.

"Oh, Sabrina, sweetie." Lucia took her hands and held them against herself, in love and lust at the feeling of her throbbing her huge climax within her. "You're perfect. I'll cherish you..."

Chapter 5

"And that's why I am the way I am. I don't have parents, and I didn't have a childhood. I was created in a lab, to be someone's companion."

"To be a sex companion."

"That's right. I was made for sex. I was genetically programmed to want to please, and be pleased."

Paul looked down to their chests, where the head of Sabrina's cock could be seen poking its pink face just into view between her large, round breasts as they pressed against him. "Well, that does explain a lot about you, I guess. All you want to do is screw. Which is cool. But I don't get why they made your cock so big. It beats the shit out of me every time we do it."

Sabrina's gaze lowered. She felt a pang of hurt at his words. After a moment she looked back into Paul's eyes, her lips forming a heart breaking pout.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to insult you, it's just, but... Come on!"

"If you were listening, you would have understood that my master wasn't human. My size is almost normal for goddesses. They liked it... A lot."

"Right, yeah," Paul said, wrinkling his nose as he reminded himself that he'd promised to believe her. Goddesses?

"Besides, you like it too!"

"I, uh..."

"Uh huh." She was smiling again. "It's the centre of your world. You probably dream about it all day." She reached across him and picked her phone up off his bed-side table to check the time. "Well, I think we've been lying around long enough. I'm going to go take a shower. Can you clean up a bit, and then make us something to eat?"

"Sure," he muttered as she got off the bed. He watched her walk to the bathroom, in awe of her as always. Once the door was shut he rolled off the bed as well, feeling more sore than he did before the massage, and went to his kitchenette to boil a pot of water.

That really is an incredible story. If anyone else told me what she did, I'd think they're insane, only... Look at what she is. I guess I believe it.

He returned to his bedroom holding a roll of power towels and began to wipe up her stray streaks and puddles.

Goddesses... genetic engineering. This is some crazy shit. What she still needs to explain is why she's here then, instead of with her goddesses. What could have happened that brought her to me, of all people?