Sabrina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please do!" She pulled one of her thighs to her chest and hastily reached down to lift her heavy sac out of the way, revealing her feminine self in its wet, wanting state.

With her length aimed for entry Diana leaned down to place her hand on Sabrina's mons, and she rolled her thumb in circular motions over her clit. The girl moaned hotly and writhed, desperate to be filled. Slowly Diana pushed forward, meeting her folds and parting them gently, then forcing herself inside.

"Unnhh!"

"Tight little Sabrina... ooh that feels good." She was quick to pick up her pace and stir Sabrina's undersized sex into compliance. The smaller blonde in turn writhed in stunned pleasure, absolutely in love with the feel of her goddess parting her.

Though for the most part the creation of Sabrina was a perfect success Lucia hadn't quite nailed one detail of her hybrid physique: her depth. Though she was still more resilient than one she was more like a human in the way that once fully worked in, a goddess of Diana's dimensions still had a large portion of shaft that could not be sunk. Diana didn't seem to mind this at all though, in fact she rather enjoyed having more than her partner could handle.

As she shoved Sabrina's hip, turning her onto her back, it seemed she didn't either mind the much more goddess-like features she also bore, for she then grabbed hold of the petite girl's shockingly even larger cock, steadying its stiff sways, and leaned down to hotly lick away the transparent coating of pre that was drizzling down from its tip. Her lips played over the tense pink head before she dipped lower still to lap up the coating that was gathering within her cleavage. Her hips, meanwhile, remained in motion.

Sabrina wailed with joyful pleasure and hugged Diana's face against her bosom. The goddess groaned a mixture of arousal and frustration, and after a moment pulled away to break out of her grasp and gasp for air. Feeling provoked by her servant's misstep, she began to thrust faster.

"Ahhh!" Sabrina's head fell back.

Diana backed up into a more upright stance, taking Sabrina's cock with her and pointing it skywards. As she continued to savagely buck her hands slid up and down her pre-slicked shaft, while with as much of the enormous tip as she could fit in her mouth she wetly tongued and sucked.

Sabrina's eyes turned back as she moaned garbled noises of ecstasy. It was an overload of pleasure for Diana to fuck her in that merciless manner while giving attention to her cock as well, and it and her sex both began to beat with the threat of release. Sensing this, Diana persisted, smiling proudly as her over-endowed miniature's back arched off the bed in pre-orgasmic tension.

"AAAHH!!"

"Yes, yes, good girl!" Diana sank herself deep and twisted her hips, ravaging Sabrina's g-spot as she spasmed around her. She steadily pumped her hands around her member as it began to jerk and seize. Opalescent splashes of hot cum rushed up out of it to beat against her, coating her neck and upper chest before thickly dripping down the curves of her gorgeously large breasts and onto Sabrina's legs.

When her release began to wane Diana let go of Sabrina's cock, and it snapped back towards her chest. She pulled herself out. The girl laid back, smiling in bliss within the after glow of her climax.

"Sabrina."

"Yes?" She looked down her body towards Diana and saw her massaging her cum into the skin of her torso. Her cock was throbbing angrily, hard and straight and raring to empty itself just as hers had.

"You're still on duty." She slid her hands around to lift her thickly coated breasts. "Clean me up."

Sabrina sat herself up as she crawled onto the bed to hover on her knees over her. Diana's long shaft settled against her shoulder, beating with the promise of a huge load as the girl lifted her breasts to her face. She licked away the mess, occasionally sucking in mouthfuls of beautiful bosom, only to release them with wet pops and giggles of lusty joy, and her cock regained hardness and rose to press up against Diana's crotch.

Once Diana felt she'd been properly cleaned she roughly took hold of Sabrina's head and pulled it away from her chest. With a twist of her hips she pulled her cock into focus, which swayed stiff with its pink tip level with Sabrina's lips. The girl dutifully wrapped her hands around its girth and plunged the end into her mouth.

"Ohh, yes! Good girl." With a hand at the back of her head she held her in place as she began to thrust upwards. Sabrina received the rough mouthfucking without complaint, and after some moments of steady movement and throat clucking noise her good behaviour was rewarded with a burst of hot, translucent precum that rained down out of her overfilled mouth onto Diana's shaft.

Diana let go, and her hips became still. Sabrina stroked the slick fluid onto her tense cockskin while looking up to her. "What would you like me to do now?"

The goddess got up, and with a hand holding her throbbing tool vertical sat down on the bed beside her. "Ride me."

Sabrina rose and stood before her. "Okay..."

Diana frowned as she looked at Sabrina's massive hard-on, which would surely beat down upon her once they took motion in her chosen position. "Hmm. Better spin you in reverse."

The little french maid giggled. For a moment she had to stand on the bed to mount her, but after some careful shifting and balancing she turned her back to Diana and slid down some of that ponderous length. "Mmmmuh! So hard." By that and the rate of her throbs, she could tell Diana was on the verge of eruption.

"Go ahead Sabrina. Finish me off. Make me cum."

"Yes..." Sabrina began to dip and rise. Her cock swayed like a mighty lever, swinging before her tightly packed breasts on each upswing.

"Oh... god damn, you're tight." Diana began to untie the laces along Sabrina's back. She slid her hands in between the fabric and her smooth skin, letting them play over her slender little torso, her fingertips just brushing against the sides of her breasts.

Sabrina moaned her excitement when she felt Diana's throbs quicken. She so wanted to feel the goddess cum inside her, to feel her precious immortal nectar bathe her from in. Her movements quickened, but it wasn't enough for Diana, whose gentle touches within her dress became rough squeezes to her breasts. With them as her handhold she pulled Sabrina towards her as she thrusted up into her descents.

"Oh god yes Sabie, I'm gonna... gonna...!"

Sabrina squealed in pain and pleasure. Diana was going wild beneath her with a force that felt like it could break her! Her movements were unceasing even once the molten heat of her seed boiled out within her, triggering a cry of joy from the smaller blonde. With each thrust it was displaced and splashed onto the ground ahead of them.

"Unnhhh god!" Diana lifted Sabrina off her jolting rod and dumped her on her back on the bed, and ropes of cum were repeatedly strewn around them until she reinserted herself, making a dreadful mess. She resumed her thrusts in missionary, steadily pumping Sabrina full with her continued release.

"Oh, oh Diana!"

Sabrina's gasps were silenced by a smouldering kiss, which she returned in impassioned gratitude. It was absolute heaven for the goddess to show her such deep affection while finishing within her. Sabrina's arms and legs encircled her - she never wanted to let go.

Diana's thrusts slowed and eventually stopped, though still their tongues lashed against each other. Still she throbbed and filled Sabrina with liquid heat.

When finally her climax concluded their kiss ended as well, as quickly as it had began, and she pulled back to look at Sabrina's face: the face of a little sister. As Sabrina saw the passion in those emerald eyes disappear her heart sank. The goddess held no love for her, and seemed emotionless as she pulled herself free and stepped away from the bed.

"That was really good. Let me get you a towel."

"Yes... it was."

There was some shuffling in the ensuite bathroom, and eventually Diana returned with a bath towel, already half soiled from cleaning herself off. She tossed it into Sabrina's lap and flopped onto the opposite end of the bed.

"You're going to have to clean this place up again, obviously."

"Oh come on Diana!"

"Mhmm."

***

"So she treated you basically the same way you treat me?"

Sabrina hammered a little fist against Paul's bare chest. "What? No! Well... sort of actually, I guess." She shifted slightly, getting more comfortable beneath his bedsheets. "But it's different. I like you a lot more than they liked me. You're my real boyfriend. They just wanted sex, nothing more."

"Okay, thanks. But again, you're going into way too much detail about the sex, and not answering any questions for me."

Sabrina nodded, "right yeah. I do get carried away with those parts. They're the best ones! So anyway, the next morning..."

***

Sabrina shut the door behind her very gently, not wanting to wake Diana up. She tended to sleep in. She would have liked to do the same, but the rumble in her tummy had awoken her bright and early with the sunrise.

She was starving. Heavy sex was a drain on her body, often leaving her ravenous with hunger. It was one of the strange quirks of living as a hybrid, whose physiology wasn't quite as well tuned as that of goddesses for the massive ejection of calories that concluded each session. She was headed for the cafeteria.

Once her plate was filled with her usual breakfast - a literal smorgasbord of eggs, pancakes, bacon strips, buttered toast and ham slices, she took a seat at a table and began to feast.

As she chewed on a mouthful of bacon she saw Lucia across the room, entering the cafeteria for her own morning meal. The result of the time she and Sibyl had been spending together was well apparent, for she was in her third trimester with another baby. She was at the stage where every motion was an act of labor under the burden of her swollen belly.

"Hi Sabie," Lucia said as she seated herself across from her young creation. Her eyes flitted down to the feast of carbs and protein which Sabrina had been hungrily plowing through. "Long night?"

"Mhmm," she murmured through a mouthful of pancake. Her own eyes lowered to Lucia's belly, and she swallowed. "How are you doing?"

"Fine, thank you." Seeing where her gaze had fallen she gave her belly a gentle pat. "Any day now."

Sabrina nodded. She thought back to the newborn Julie had shown her the previous night in the hallway. What was her name... Jen? Jenessa? "Wow."

"Uh huh." Lucia sipped her cup of herbal tea. "And then maybe I can switch back to coffee."

Sabrina nodded again, still staring. The awe she'd felt with Julie was returning. What about babies amazed her so? They were so tiny... yet they were destined to grow into fantastic, immortal creatures like Lucia, Diana, Marla and all the rest. And then they would spend eternity creating more of the same, and on and on. It was actually quite incredible to think about.

She had never been a baby. Her body was grown in Lucia's lab over a couple of days, and her first memories were of herself just as fully developed as she was at that moment. She would never contribute to the creation of them either; by design she couldn't. A frown started to form on her face.

Not only was she completely removed from that amazing cycle of life... she was actually standing in its way, as a no-strings-attached alternative to procreation for the goddesses. That was why Marla and Lucia had begun imposing limitations on her. It was something she'd always known, but the underlying meaning of the situation had finally become clear to her. It was the mission of the goddesses to reproduce, and every time they did it was a miracle. Her very existence within their compound was to the detriment of those miracles.

"Hey, Sabie? Are you okay? Did something happen to you?"

"Oh, um, no," Sabrina said. She began to blush. "I'm just starting to realize things, I guess."

"Oh? Things like what?"

She shrugged. "Just... things..."

"Growing can be painful. And you have plenty of that to do. Well, internal growth, I mean."

"I know."

Lucia smiled. "Okay. So why the pouty face, cutie?"

"I... I think. I think..." The words forming in her mouth had no time for her mind to test them, and in front of her creator a life changing decision was taking form. "I think I need to leave."

For a moment Lucia just blinked at her. She nodded, then looked down at her breakfast, which she began to nervously poke with her fork. There was a tense moment of silence.

"I figured you would decide that eventually. It was... inevitable. Your role here... it doesn't make that much sense any more, does it?"

Sabrina shook her head.

"So you're going to go out into the real world, then."

"Yes. I guess so. Will I be okay?"

"I think you'll be fine. You're almost as intelligent as the rest of us; you've got enough tools at your disposal to figure out the world of humans. Just like my baby will."

"And maybe someone out there will love me."

Lucia started to stutter, again growing uneasy at their conversation. That Sabrina had become so lonely was something she'd noticed, but chose to avoid acknowledging. It was too early for such heavy talk! "I-I think so. There are definitely people who could love you. Many."

The little blonde began to smile.

"I do love you though, Sabrina. Maybe not in the way you want to be loved, but I do. Very much."

"Thank you Lucia. I'll miss you when I go."

"Well you'll always be welcome back here. It sounds like you've made up your mind. Can you do me a favour?"

"Mm?"

"Try not to shake up the whole world. A creature like you, so different, and so attractive... given the opportunity... could garner a lot of exposure, fast. Try to be discrete... at least until we're ready to reveal our existence."

"Okay. I'll just be a normal girl."

"That's right. Share your gift carefully. Don't go parading around like we let you in halls of Astro-X."

"Okay Lucia."

"And god help whoever you do share yourself with."

***

"So there you have it. Are you satisfied?"

"I guess. But why did you choose my college campus?"

"If you think about it campus is a lot like the compound at Astro-X. Most people on campus are young, kind of like the goddesses. And you live in little rooms connected by little halls, with cafeterias. There's lots of hooking up. And it's all near where you do your work. See? It's very similar. Familiar, for me."

"Oh, yeah. I guess so."

"Now are you satisfied?"

Paul nodded. Finally he was, though after a thoughtful moment staring at Sabrina's perfect face his chin wrinkled: "Though I figured the reason you left would be a bit crazier."

"Did you? Why?"

"Because everything else is just fucking nuts. Crazy science fiction shit... there's genetic engineering, and another race of Earthlings who are super intelligent and immortal? Come on."

"Were you hoping for like, some spaceships and stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Paul," Paul's mother called from downstairs. "Sabrina?"

Paul leaned out of the bed so he wouldn't yell in his girlfriend's face, "yeah mom?"

"Can you come down here and give me a hand?"

"Sure mom, just give us five minutes." Paul retreated again into the warmth of blankets and Sabrina's naked body.

"Okay, well, that'll happen soon enough," she said. "It's all part of the plan."

"What will?"

"Spaceships and stuff."

He blinked. "Part of... the plan..."

"Uh-huh. But yeah, I left because babies. And so I can find someone who appreciates me."

"And I do, Sabrina." After a moment he got out of bed to dress himself before heading downstairs to help his mother. "You're kidding about the spaceships though, right?"

~ THE END ~