Sacred Ice Bucket Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers

"Whoa," Kiko whispered as she observed the girl's orgasm.

"Sorry," Summer apologized once she had recovered. "I guess you want me to leave now."

"Hell no, I want another run at that tight pussy of yours silly girl," I told her.

"Really," she said in shock.

"That was fucking amazing," Kiko added. "You are like a force of nature girl."

"Yeah that kind of scares off most guys," she said.

"I am not most guys."

"I am going to powder my nose," Kiko said. "Why don't you continue without me."

"She doesn't mind..."

"No, this is just sex, now be a good girl and wrap those luscious tits around my cock."

"MMMMMMM love to," Summer moaned as I straddled her chest.

I drove my cock between Summer's tits and she licked the head of my cock when it poked through. God I was torn now. A part of me wanted to paint her tits and face with cum and the other wanted another shot at her pussy.

"What's wrong," Summer moaned.

"I am torn," I told her as I felt my toes start to curl.

"How so," she asked.

"Tits or pussy," I said.

"Ah, the age old dilemma," she laughed. "So why not both, you can cum all over tits now and fuck my pussy later."

"A wise solution," I told her.

She sat up and grabbed my cock in her hand and began to jack me off.

"How does that feel," she growled.

"NNNNNNNNN," I moaned.

"Good," she said. "Just holler when you are ready to cum."

She stroked the shaft with a nice steady pace for a while and my body began to shake I was so close. Summer noticed this and increased the speed and pointed the head towards her.

"Come on give it to me you greedy bastard," she cursed.

"So damn close," I growled.

"That's it," she moaned. "Shoot that cum all over me."

Her fist was almost a blur now as she stroked me off. I let out a long strangled cry. The door to the bathroom opened and Kiko watched as jets of cum flew and covered Summer's tits and face. She reappeared with a hotel towel for the girl. What a night!

To Be Continued...

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers