All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 04'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad your back

keep writing

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Elated......

.....to have this chapter. I've checked back often and have re-read many times..... Thank you for updating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Continue.

I had nearly given up in despair. This story is quite unique, both in perspective and content. Please continue.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Welcome back

I was almost give up on you for updating your series. Thanks for posting it, though i hope its not going to be a fatamorgana, your promise to keep on continuing i mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going, keep going!

I'm ecstatic that you've posted this chapter. I love your characters, your story. Please keep going. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
She's strong...

but not hard. I like that about her. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 13 years ago
Great to see you back!

You've kept the plot going well and was a joy to read. The one issue I have is the use of 'sheer' when referring to the harvest of wool, it's the wrong one. I know, picky picky, but as a Shearers daughter I feel that I need to correct it. So 'sheer', as in a cliff a sheer wall of rock; then there is 'share', as in the way you share your talent with us your happy and eager readers; and last but not least is 'shear', to take the wool or hair from an animal or person, so you will shear a sheep or a head, once the animal has lost it's wool it is now 'shown'. I hope that's as clear a mud.

Keep up the great work pandarus and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!

It's great that your continuing on with story... I can't wait until the chapter. Hope it doesn't take too long. Again its great to have you back

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I absolutely love this story! Can't wait to hear what happens when Thelios finds out about the pregnancy, please don't leave us hanging too long :D

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
phew!

Wonderful to continue with another chapter of these great characters you've given us, I got a bit weirded out by the snake and one eyed people, but I trust you :)

You write such a great combination of super hot sex, witty humour and have given an old theme a totally new look.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Everytime I finished a scene I found out that I was holding my breath. The sex scene at the beginning was way hot! And I was wondering when the pregnancy issue was going to come up. (I have a theory that he knows, huh.) But woah, when he came rampaging towards her, I was as scared as she was. I might have teared up a little. (For a second, I thought bloodletting in such an important place might have been some huge taboo.)

I think their banter keeps getting better and better.

Thank you for posting this. Brilliant.

Christy

erin1955erin1955over 13 years ago
ten stars

loved it.i hope she's pregnant.i hope he does'nt do any thing daft with that snakey bitch.please don't leave us long for the next up date.x

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Hooray for Uncle P!!

For he brings us wonderful gifts in the form of new chapters on his captivating story.

You have created some fabulous characters! The banter between Calliope, Demetri and Thelios is clever, witty and real. This chapter has provided so many "OMG" moments I beg the Gods to make you life smooth sailing for the next several months so you can keep up with this story for your devoted fans! And .. ahem... the sex was steamy too! You put some real tension and emotion into your writing, excellent!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 13 years ago
YAY!

Please please dont keep us waiting too long for the next chapter! I LOOOOOVE your story! And I'm desperate to know what the secret goings on of Thelios' family is and when he is going to find out Calliope is pregnant!!!! MORE MORE MORE SOOOOOOON PLEASE!!!!!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Oh Thank You!!

Lordy lordy, this was good. I felt such glee when I discovered it in the new section. I've been waiting patiently (okay not too patiently) but it was definetly worth the wait. Loved it and the rest can't wait for more and to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply amazing

i think one of the best i have read on this sight, i am hanging on edge for the next instalment of the story.

if your not a professional writer, i suggest you consider it.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Rockin' writing...

Hi. My name is AzanianHeat - and I'm an addict.

And you, uncle P, have proven yourself an amazingly skilled supplier. Racing heart, sweaty palms, weak knees, mindtrips into ecstasy... all symptoms of a love-at-first-read junkie.

No rehab for me, just keep the good stuff comin'!

;)

AH

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Saddened

I am saddened that Thelios has been so cold to her and has not shown her any affection since she arrived, not even when he got to his rooms he just stormed of and left her when she had done nothing to deserve it, I would have thought both the men in her life would have shown her more consideration then they have. Also can he read her mind he seems to have replied to her thoughts in the past and if he can shouldn't he know she is carrying his child. So many questions so please post asap please, I NEED the next chapter YESTERDAY!

janted92janted92over 13 years ago
Love it!

This is by far the best story I have read on here! I can not wait until you post the next chapter, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please don't take too long to continue

Hi, I love your story... please don't take too long to update... It's really noce and I'm eager to read more

hazelbee05hazelbee05over 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!

This is by far my favorite story I've found on this site!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up the great work!

I've been waiting for the next installment of this for awhile now. Thank you so much for continuing to write it. As another has said, it is one of the best stories I've read on the site. Right up there with MorganHawke, ladyofthemasque, and Fillmore's epic Oil of Roses (no longer updated here though).

Something about these characters has struck a cord with me and I've been hooked since the first chapter. Your writing style is superb. Please keep up the amazing job and don't stop writing!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good story

is a very well writen and entertaining story and i can not wait for the next chapter

ArrnaArrnaover 13 years ago
More!

Oh, the magic word? NOW!

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 13 years ago
Incredible.

I absolutely love the use of Greek mythology, since I'm actually a bit of a Mythology fanatic myself. ;) A beautifully written story, one of my all-time favourites. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I was delighted to find another chapter! I can't wait for the next! I have enjoyed reading these very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. I love the story so far and can't wait to see what you do with it. Please write more SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoo, an update

Love your story, I'm eagerly awaiting your next update!

missymoemissymoeover 13 years ago
Hurry Please !!!

I absolutely love the story. I'm anxiously awaiting another chapter. keep up the fabulous writing, but please don't make us wait too long.

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

Please hurry up & post the next chapter! I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next. I've fallen in love w/ the story & the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Everything

This series has everything you need. It has a big bad "beast", a heroic heroine, an off-sider that's knows all the inside jokes, some touching moments and some HOT, HOT TOUCHING MOMENTS.

(If you didn't get the difference between the "touches", one is sweet and the other is toe curling).

I can't wait for the next installment, and if you have time, please nag PANDARUS to write some more... but not to rush, we'll be waiting as long as it takes for P to have it polished to P's hot standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to read the next installment. i check to see if there any updates but I'm still waiting. hope you find the time to keep going with the story.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

The wait for more is killing me as patience is not one of my virtues!!! It's been a month already so please P don't keep me waiting any longer for the rest of this magnificent story!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I'm waiting, too!

I check back on almost a daily basis, hoping to find out what happens next. Please post the next chapter!

missymoemissymoeover 13 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING

Absolutely love your story and cant wait for another chapter. Please please keep writing.

j3nnpj3nnpover 13 years ago
More?

Could you please please tell us when you might be submitting more? We know you have other things to do....but the wait is killing me!

lovelylasslovelylassover 13 years ago
Can't Wait for More!

Amazing story! I'm sad that I've run into the end of it, so far. I'll be checking back regularly for updates. You've gotten me addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please MORE!!

I felt so sad to finish this chapter. Please update with another chapter soon!! :D

demon91demon91over 13 years ago

I've really intrigued!! and I love the deeper further development of their relationship. I also enjoyed Demitri calling her on the slave thing, her using that as a shield to ignore her feelings. I can't wait for more...hint hint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the story

Please continue. Really enjoying the story. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

CDallas921CDallas921over 13 years ago
WTF???

Are you EVER going to update this story??? This is so original and completely compelling, wonderfully written and sexy as hell, but the waiting and constantly checking for updates is killing me (and it seems I'm not the only one)! PLEASE PLEASE add something soon, even if it's just a little teaser chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens and my nails are suffering because I've bitten them down to the quick in anticipation. I've heard that waiting makes it sweeter but sheesh, at this rate I'll be a big lump of marzipan by the time you get around to posting something! HURRY I CAN NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER <bite bite bite>

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Waiting.

I'm with CDallas -- I check back all the time, hoping for updates. I've got you bookmarked! Please continue with this story. You stopped at such a crucial point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Back Bone

I love the fact that C. is finally going to take a stand. She has always had a backbone she just didn't know it. I hope in finding it she finally discover her love and admits it before T finds out about the baby. And does T. know yet that he loves C. What does it take it get a monster to realize he's in love with a human? Okay I get to go to chapter 5 now and see what happens next.

WillowedCabinWillowedCabinabout 13 years ago
You're a rock star.

Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good company

I was called out of town for the week and had a chance to keep reading your story in the quiet of my hotel room. I continue to turn the pages looking forward to each new event. So thanks for the company, you can share my hotel room any day!

Ray

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 11 years ago
Love love love it! Can't stop reading!

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loving this story

I've fallen in love with the characters in this story. Callioupe , Thelios, and Demitris are fantastic. calliope and thelois haven't realize that they have fallen in love with each other but I think demitris knows it. And what is the mystery behind calliope not mentioning his name?

blackazian13blackazian13about 11 years ago
Obsession

So I might be a tad obsessed with this story. This is maybe the fourth time I've read it, and every time I find a new part to like :]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please!

I come back to this story, and cross my fingers for an update. Please~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This I like :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Can't say enough good things!

JT

RavedThradRavedThradover 10 years ago
Lightbulb went off in my head

I'm on my third or fourth read-through, and Calliope describing Thelios' eyes as red-gold threw a switch in my brain. Is it possible that Thetis + Helios == Thelios?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surprisingly really good

First tine to ever comment - a gold drachma amongst the dross! Wonderful character development, a solidly good read. I'm hooked :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

This is truly a good read! i'm so glad I stumbled across this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Um...

"He had an almost human look to his face though his skin was a reddish, light brown." some of us humans are reddish, light brown!

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Best story

I love this story!!!

bikergroschenbikergroschenover 4 years ago
Wow

This chapter is the best so far - can't wait for the next...

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Interesting and well balanced. Calliope is a woman every man could be proud of... And perhaps the gods also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still loving

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

A lack of noise is spelled 'quiet' not quite. there are other errors but this one is repeated many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I skip the sexual encounters. That’s the highest compliment I can give on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Question: where'd the sword go? Don't see any point where she dropped it. Demetri would've commented on it if she still carried it. After all, she did take it as spoils of war and numb nuts can't wield it until his arm heals. Also, he seems to fancy himself a lady's man; so certain she'll be calling his name in passion. Give him what he wants. During her morning pee: " Oh yes NN, I've been waiting hours for you. Oh how you get my juices flowing... more... don't stop...please don't stop...Yessss" I won't describe her bowel movement except to say, "Sometimes you're long and soft, sometime short and hard. A gal likes variety... but NN, nobody empties me like you do!" Tell him that in front of the guys. T'would be kinder to gut him literally or let the Master finish him. They can always compensate for his death with that gold statue. An appropriate trade: pretty but non-functional.

Anon56

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Still a pleasure to read and enjoy. Looking forward to more of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Answer to "Where'd the sword go?": She throws it down. Page 4, second to last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent series so far but really needs some editing for spelling and grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous