All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 06'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
nice...

love it, nice ending.

i really like this story, although i thought the butt-smacking was slightly out of character for the master.

keep 'em coming

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great but...

This story is really very good. You have created an interesting set of characters and plot. I'd loved every chapter so far, this chapter is however a little off. I agree with other reviewers that Calliope getting a beating from Thelios is out of character for both. It just seems weird that she'll willingly take a painful beating, specially being pregnant. And just as weird that he would do that when, even though their sex has always been on the rough side (they both like it that way), he has nonetheless always been very considerate towards her. To me this is just domestic violence with the very old excuse: "it's just stress". I think it's just one step too far and goes beyond BDSM to plain old abuse. I'm surprised there isn't at least an aftermath to the scene.

Keep writing though, the story IS fantastic I love it and can't wait for the rest of it.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
Referencing That scene...

Is it really that out of character? For either of them?

Despite having considerable strength and character, she still chooses to lable herself has a slave, so her willingness to put up with anything from him makes sense to me.

As for him performing: He may not have touched her during the punishment, but would have needed to be blind not to notice it, apparently.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Amazing!

I really got sucked into this series! Excellent writing!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
soo good!

this series is such a good read! thelios is sexy and strong, but sweet & Calliope is smart and has wonderful inner strength! i just wish he would tell her how much he loves her! it's crazy she still doesn't see / get it! can't wait!!

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I love love love this story! The spanking scene is scorching as are all the sex scenes. I am hanging out for declarations of love though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patiently awaiting your return

I love this story. It is really well written and I enjoy the direction you're taking with the story. I'be been checking every month for any updates; I'd love to see what happens next. Don't make us wait too long.

P.S. Hope all went well with your dissertation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 am

damned good tale, but I must sleep.

I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!

JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
6 AM!!!!

damn... I started last night and I cant stop reading.... I hope I'll be alright for my interview later. at any rate, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

lustyjules91lustyjules91over 10 years ago
Amazing

You have been able to concisely put into words the tumultuous emotions I've been feeling lately towards a loved one, and it's incredible how you can capture such a variety of details, feelings, and characters and weave it all together into a story like this. Hands down one of, if not the best story (series) I have read. I am sure you could get this published simply out of the original plot line. I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it is exquisit the amount of depth your able to fit in along with the sex

good job:))) MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude seriously

I'm ashamed to even admit this but I am so addicted to this story I totally faked sick and called into work just so I could keep reading this story.... I can go without electricity or hot water or food...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reading Compulsively

I can't stop. So much imagination and hotness in one series! Keep up the beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Good heavens, this is almost worth publishing.

Like really writing a book and publishing it.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

Can't help but wonder if he has "monster" morning breath! (Giggle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delivery

Why is she not afraid of giving birth to an overly large baby?

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Love!!!!!

When a book makes you laugh, or fear for their safety, cry, or makes you curious to see what happens next, etc., you know you are enjoying a well-written book. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my sacrifice...

was last night's sleep. Started Sacrifice yesterday, haven't been able to put it down. I can add nothing new to what's been said before however I believe Butterbear said it best "When a book makes you laugh, or fear for their safety, cry, or makes you curious to see what happens next, etc., you know you are enjoying a well-written book. Bravo!!" To that I add my own BRAVO!

To the one who commented the spanking/beating was out of character: I totally disagree. Other than killing, how else is a monster going to vent? And she wants so badly to make him happy, she would bear it. She would offer herself - remember the title of our story? remember how she got here? - she would sacrifice herself...

PrecisofheartsPrecisofheartsalmost 6 years ago
Sweet story

Outside of the typos and confusion about where the story takes place, I really like it. Please finish.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

It Always Saddens Me . . .

. . . To know the next chapter is the last (at least for now. However, Hope springs eternal, someday you’ll return, knowing your many, many fans are still patiently waiting, desiring nothing but an update on your well-being — okay, maybe a new chapter would be nice — just want to know you and your family are happy and healthy.

Sending you our very best wishes.

nthusiastic

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
A Marvelously-Woven, Fantastic Story

Judging by the response to this story, I have to assume I’m like many other readers on this site. Every now and then I stumble upon a story which just offers ‘more.’

Yes, this offers more of the things we all love about a good story. However, I think what separates this from most is it’s ability to reach and deeply touch the reader. This story is wildly fantastic, yet the character's feelings and thoughts are grounded and all too human. Love it.

(I don’t know if this makes much sense ... I really need coffee right now). 😃

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

A place is spelled Suite not suit.

amidja16amidja16over 1 year ago

Christ almighty that was a lotof drama near the end! :D

I wonder how long it's gonna take them to say their "I love you"s and for her to finally understand she's not a slave or a servant but the lady of the house. Or cave I guess.

dawn96dawn96over 1 year ago

Amidja16 same here. I've been waiting 12 years for part 8. 12 years just for their happy ending. To get the cute 'I love yous'. For Thelios to shake her (gently) and say you're not a slave woman you'e the love of my life (well something less lovely because Thelios wouldn't say that)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was the one where I was skipping the sex scenes. Its getting old, borned beast and a lady....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous