All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 06'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was the one where I was skipping the sex scenes. Its getting old, borned beast and a lady....

dawn96dawn96over 1 year ago

Amidja16 same here. I've been waiting 12 years for part 8. 12 years just for their happy ending. To get the cute 'I love yous'. For Thelios to shake her (gently) and say you're not a slave woman you'e the love of my life (well something less lovely because Thelios wouldn't say that)

amidja16amidja16over 1 year ago

Christ almighty that was a lotof drama near the end! :D

I wonder how long it's gonna take them to say their "I love you"s and for her to finally understand she's not a slave or a servant but the lady of the house. Or cave I guess.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

A place is spelled Suite not suit.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
A Marvelously-Woven, Fantastic Story

Judging by the response to this story, I have to assume I’m like many other readers on this site. Every now and then I stumble upon a story which just offers ‘more.’

Yes, this offers more of the things we all love about a good story. However, I think what separates this from most is it’s ability to reach and deeply touch the reader. This story is wildly fantastic, yet the character's feelings and thoughts are grounded and all too human. Love it.

(I don’t know if this makes much sense ... I really need coffee right now). 😃

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

It Always Saddens Me . . .

. . . To know the next chapter is the last (at least for now. However, Hope springs eternal, someday you’ll return, knowing your many, many fans are still patiently waiting, desiring nothing but an update on your well-being — okay, maybe a new chapter would be nice — just want to know you and your family are happy and healthy.

Sending you our very best wishes.

nthusiastic

PrecisofheartsPrecisofheartsalmost 6 years ago
Sweet story

Outside of the typos and confusion about where the story takes place, I really like it. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my sacrifice...

was last night's sleep. Started Sacrifice yesterday, haven't been able to put it down. I can add nothing new to what's been said before however I believe Butterbear said it best "When a book makes you laugh, or fear for their safety, cry, or makes you curious to see what happens next, etc., you know you are enjoying a well-written book. Bravo!!" To that I add my own BRAVO!

To the one who commented the spanking/beating was out of character: I totally disagree. Other than killing, how else is a monster going to vent? And she wants so badly to make him happy, she would bear it. She would offer herself - remember the title of our story? remember how she got here? - she would sacrifice herself...

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Love!!!!!

When a book makes you laugh, or fear for their safety, cry, or makes you curious to see what happens next, etc., you know you are enjoying a well-written book. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delivery

Why is she not afraid of giving birth to an overly large baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

Can't help but wonder if he has "monster" morning breath! (Giggle)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Good heavens, this is almost worth publishing.

Like really writing a book and publishing it.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reading Compulsively

I can't stop. So much imagination and hotness in one series! Keep up the beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude seriously

I'm ashamed to even admit this but I am so addicted to this story I totally faked sick and called into work just so I could keep reading this story.... I can go without electricity or hot water or food...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it is exquisit the amount of depth your able to fit in along with the sex

good job:))) MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

lustyjules91lustyjules91over 10 years ago
Amazing

You have been able to concisely put into words the tumultuous emotions I've been feeling lately towards a loved one, and it's incredible how you can capture such a variety of details, feelings, and characters and weave it all together into a story like this. Hands down one of, if not the best story (series) I have read. I am sure you could get this published simply out of the original plot line. I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
6 AM!!!!

damn... I started last night and I cant stop reading.... I hope I'll be alright for my interview later. at any rate, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 am

damned good tale, but I must sleep.

I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!

JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patiently awaiting your return

I love this story. It is really well written and I enjoy the direction you're taking with the story. I'be been checking every month for any updates; I'd love to see what happens next. Don't make us wait too long.

P.S. Hope all went well with your dissertation.

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I love love love this story! The spanking scene is scorching as are all the sex scenes. I am hanging out for declarations of love though...

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
soo good!

this series is such a good read! thelios is sexy and strong, but sweet & Calliope is smart and has wonderful inner strength! i just wish he would tell her how much he loves her! it's crazy she still doesn't see / get it! can't wait!!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Amazing!

I really got sucked into this series! Excellent writing!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
Referencing That scene...

Is it really that out of character? For either of them?

Despite having considerable strength and character, she still chooses to lable herself has a slave, so her willingness to put up with anything from him makes sense to me.

As for him performing: He may not have touched her during the punishment, but would have needed to be blind not to notice it, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great but...

This story is really very good. You have created an interesting set of characters and plot. I'd loved every chapter so far, this chapter is however a little off. I agree with other reviewers that Calliope getting a beating from Thelios is out of character for both. It just seems weird that she'll willingly take a painful beating, specially being pregnant. And just as weird that he would do that when, even though their sex has always been on the rough side (they both like it that way), he has nonetheless always been very considerate towards her. To me this is just domestic violence with the very old excuse: "it's just stress". I think it's just one step too far and goes beyond BDSM to plain old abuse. I'm surprised there isn't at least an aftermath to the scene.

Keep writing though, the story IS fantastic I love it and can't wait for the rest of it.

kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
nice...

love it, nice ending.

i really like this story, although i thought the butt-smacking was slightly out of character for the master.

keep 'em coming

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love

this is one of the best stories please release the next soon

purple_rosepurple_roseover 12 years ago
Faves

This is one of my favorite stories in here and I as wondering how are you doing on this! Is it on hold or jux cancelled ???? Please atleast be the former

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still a great read--hope you finish it someday. But...

Just reread this story and as much as I've enjoyed it, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of Calliope prompting Thelios to work his frustrations and anger out by hitting her. Yes, I know that scene got a lot of readers hot, but I'd hate to see Calliope turn into Thelios's punching bag/pain slut. Responsible BDSM doms never "punish" a sub while angry--it's too easy to lose control and actually injure the person. It's also too much like an abusive husband using his anger at the world as his justification for beating his wife.

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
Addicted

Please.

Please.

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top.

I want to read more!

vixen1485vixen1485over 12 years ago
Plz continue!!!

I can't wait to read more! The story is amazing:)

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Pining for you...

Please think about finishing this story for us. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is it??

Okay it's October?? Is there a problem? I keep checking back to see if you've added more? I think it's apparent that you have a following. Please post if there is a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adore it.

Absolutely marvelous - do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please submit next chapter

i cant wait anymore... i am seriously considering hunting you down.... PLEASE!!

niteshadeniteshadeover 12 years ago
I LOVE this story!!!!

I hope we get more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Better than half the novels I've read lately. Also very few stories have the ability to affect my dreams but this one had a field day with them. Please put the next story up soon!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Amusingly Seductive

This must be my sixth time through Sacrifice...at least. Each time I check for new content I end up re-reading the entire thing. Rarely do stories demand such attention; sincere thanks are in order, and hopes for future chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty please

With a cherry on top?!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Continued Begging

Great series, next chapter please!!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adding to the begging pile

Beautiful writing style, especially compared to some of the works out here. It's such a pleasure to keep reading your works. Please update? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anytime now

C'mon it's overdue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know if you're keeping up to date with this...

But as of this moment your story is the top story on literotica. So fucking post something before I find you and force you to. I'll put Cathy Bates in Misery to shame with my tactics... WRITE!! GODDAMN YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Äatsch Bätsch!

Äonen, zwägen sörrentlog atiösäahr higliüszwadt!

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 12 years ago
hope you could continue

this is one of my favorite series. I really hope you could continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

oh, please...write more...this is awesome...i have not read a story that both made me laugh this hard or turned me on this much...if it was a book i would NOT be able to put it down...please give us more!

cookies7cookies7over 12 years ago
more please!

this is the best and im just dying for the next installment!!

brustmmbrustmmover 12 years ago
MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU. I READ UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AND THEN I FIND THAT THE STORY IS INCOMPLETE!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO DIE!!!!!!!! PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU, WRITE MORE!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY ON THE SITE.

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Dying!!!!

I am dying a slow death waiting for the next chapter!!! This story is amazingly addictive! Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok im turning blue

You are torturing me... i have been holding my breath waiting for the next chapter... and checking back religously...now.. im turning blue and feeling faint.. no fair..you got me hooked and then pulled away the drug... please please please i need more

aoconno5aoconno5over 12 years ago
Holy Cow!!

I'm having DTs. Need the end of the story...the "I Love Yous". Come on girl. :))

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
I dreaded this day

The day I would get to the end of the last available chapter. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE.

Please. PLEASE. For the love of all that is good and holy, PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE update your story!!!!! This is the only comment I've ever given and am likely to EVER give. You've reduced me to begging. PPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEE!!!!! This story is absolutely, utterly, indescribably AMAZING. If you don't update soon I will burst into tears, fall to a useless heap on the floor, and be unable to function until you do. If you do I'll love you forever, if you don't I'll find you and gut you, and if you make me wait too long I may just kill myself. I honestly don't know what else to do, I've begged, pleaded, and crawled, I've attempted to bribe, threaten, and guilt trip, if this doesn't convince you then I don't know what else I can do than to just track you down and make you write it. I'll give you 1000 pennies. PLEASE, don't let an innocent person die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I fucking love this story.

I think I already posted a comment, but this is me reminding you. POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! FOR GODS SAKES DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE, WOMAN!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The writing seems to have a small sort of pattern. months 3,9, and (11/12) seem to be popular. So we might be waiting quite some time for something new.

But just enjoy the wealth of text here that Uncle P has already provided to us so freely ;D

Thanks again for the stellar writing.

Sugary_ComfortSugary_Comfortalmost 13 years ago
Love It So Much!

I've been reading this story for the past few days and just hated each time I had to get up and go do something else or go to bed. But I'm so sad to have come to the end of what there is of it so far. I cannot wait for more! I stand with the others who've said this story should be published because I would love to have it as part of my library at home.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Sigh!

I am beginning to wonder if this is going to be another story that I absolutely adore that will never be finished leaving those of us who love it frustrated with never knowing how things turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I absolutely love this story and have been following it for some time. I strongly feel that this story should be published!!! I would be in line to buy it. I think it would do fantastic! I cant wait for the next chapter to come out!!

LiathLisLiathLisalmost 13 years ago

I love this story, the writing is entertaining, the sex scenes are really hot but blend in well and the plot has me wanting more!!

I looked at the date on the first chapter submission and assumed that the series would be complete by now, because I'm not patient! Well you know what they say about assumption! So I will be IMPATIENTLY waiting for the next installment...........but i will be waiting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've been waiting and waiting please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I just found this story last night and now I have re-read it again for small details. I never do that with LE stories, but yours is great. AND - I am hoping, given the amount of time that has passed that you have prepared another LONG (love the long) part to post very soon.

This is one of the best, if not the best stories I have read on here, with good character development, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation and a great, new and interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

I absolutely cannot wait for the next installment. This should be novelized! Your writing is fluid and sensuous and engaging, and you have a remarkable talent for storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this

I love this story.can't wait for the next one

Usually I skip the story to get to the sex on here but I find myself skipping the sex to get to the story (when I'm pressed for time) all though I go back to read it again lol. I love how she find she is better at some skills then she right she was. I can't wait for another.

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 13 years ago
More Chapters!!

I have reread this story for the 3rd time and i am waiting with anticipation for the next chapters, I really do love this story and i can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

I truly enjoy this story--and sincerely hope you continue it soon. It has the right balance of plot and intimacy, and while their are a few noticeable slip-ups, for the most part your grammar and spelling are decent (a very pleasant surprise). It is intriguing because it is not the same old werewolf story about finding a mate, or some disturbing sexual twist on a Brothers Grimm fairytale. Congratulations, keep writing.

StargodissStargodissalmost 13 years ago
Best series ever!

I've been a big fan of this site for a long time but I usually stay away from the stories that are part of a series because many authors are hit and miss with each part and I get bored. This is definitely not the case with you. Every part I read makes me want more and I can't wait until the next part comes out! I will be sad when the series ends, hopefully that won't be for quite some time. There are so many possibilities to explore already :) I have never been so involved in anything I've read on here. Thanks for the great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please More!!!

This is an excellent story. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next chapter please!

This is a great story, and I really want to see how it ends. I hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next Chapter?

Story is excellent...can you tell us when the next chapter is due?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this is a beautifully written story, i really hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Publish

You seriously should publish this. Not only is an ero, is actually have a story lines, which is hard to find these days, not saying that I don't enjoy the sex part, I do.. a lot.... NVM that, it just that I want to comment on how well this story keep sucking me in more and more, I have stay up all night to read this, which is something I haven't done in years, I reassure you, so bravo and keep it going and try to get this publish because I would so buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the vocab here...

This whole story (previous chapters included) has a lot of good words for the GRE. I'm taking it soon... reading this is a guilt-free way for me to enjoy myself and get some studying in :)

Love the story- can't wait to read more sexy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great job

i like this story. every time i got off the computer i just wanted to run back and read.

keep going. Ill keep checking in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Wonderful chapter!

I love the way Calliope is. She is clever and rational and at the sametime feminine and fragile.

I love your story.

ansiransiralmost 13 years ago

cant wait to see what will happen.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more...

Hopefully, given the long timespan already passed it won't be too long until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely wonderful

i cant wait for the next chapter. its been a while since this chapter was posted, ans i hope that ch 7 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O_O

soooo.....goooodd............ :O

looking forward to the next chapter--this story is definitely my top all-time favorite now. My one and only critique is the times I've noticed misspelled words. unfortunately, many of the ones i've noticed are not words that SpellCheck would catch--most of the time, the typo makes the word become another word that is similarly spelled, such as "quite" instead of "quiet." other than that, i'd say that this story has the makings to become a full-fledged published novel.

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnabout 13 years ago
Sweet

i loved the series, and hope there will be much more, for I am very eager to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
moooooorrrrreeee! ... pwease?

OMG! I'm loving this! Great balance of sex and story!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great story

He seems to have difficulty talking about his feelings. I can see why it makes her question everything.

sm_obsessedsm_obsessedabout 13 years ago

started reading in the morning and could not keep myself away. I kept reading the stories until they stopped with this chapter. I really hope to see a knew one soon. Love your writing.

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Love this series. I will check for more stories written by you. Keep up the awesome work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Desperately waiting ...

You're an amazing writer and I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! Please bring us some more :D

LucityLucityabout 13 years ago
Love it!

I love this story! I can't wait for the next. I wish they would just tell each other how they feel but then where's the fun in that. Sweet torture. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Plot AND amazing sex?

You've mastered what few people have been able to. This is a great read and it will be even better when you upload chapter 7 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this story!

This is one of my favorite stories!! I am constantly checking for updates and when I saw this new chapter I literally considered playing hooky from work so I could read it!!!! LOL! I wish! But I was a dedicated employee and toughed it out and immediately read it when I got home! I loved the new chapter! The long length and quality of your submissions makes it worth waiting for new chapters! Kudos and congrats! And I'll continue to wait (trying to be patient) for the next chapter ;)

Imoto_chickImoto_chickabout 13 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

That was sooooo good!!!!! I love your writing it draws you in cant wait for the next chapter im so happy calliope is pregnant that gives some spice to it im am in love with those two and cant wait to see there relationship progress even more! I love this please have the next chapter in real soon!

~Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i might just love you

I love your writing! i love it! This is my favorite series on here. You are more than talented and I hope you post soon. LOOOOOOVVVEEEE IIIITTTTTT!!!! in case you didn't get that before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please please please hurry with the next chapter!!!!

i cant wait to read the rest, when you finish this series you should publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting

Waiting for more you just keep wetting our appetite for more. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I found your story yesterday by accident and I couldn't stop reading. Waiting now impatiently for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Please add more to the story, I am in awe with it. Please plaese please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more more More Please!

I literally check daily to see if i can have more of this story.

The developmemt of the characters is intriguing the sexual drama and symbolism is provocative and i cant get enough;. I almost wish i hadnot discovered this story until you had at least 30 chapters ! please do not take as long to post the next chapter... i cant wait three more months!!

armywife2009armywife2009about 13 years ago
I'm in love with this story

When I saw a new chapter I was literally about to take a shower and didint even turn the water off, just plopped down on the very cold floor and read. You are an amazing writer I can't wait to see if there is more. Love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm so thrilled that she finally told him about the baby and that it has brought them closer! Please keep writing!!

MaedsLoveMaedsLoveabout 13 years ago

I absolutely adore this story, I cant wait until the next installment! I am thrilled she finally told him about the baby and I hope they tell each other how they feel soon. Please keep writing this, and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like

I am a big fan. Keep 'em coming.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
I like this

This is one of the best stories I have read on here. I cannot wait for you to post the next chapter please don't leave us waiting so long.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous