Sadie and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know.' I said.

'Have you finished being naughty?'

'Is this being naughty?' I said, and pulled my dress up over my head. I stood before him naked. He seemed to be having trouble breathing.

'Yes, that is very naughty!'

'So, must I be punished some more?' I wiggled my hips at him.

'Yes, you must!'

'What would make the punishment really painful for me would be if you took your clothes off too!'

He stared at me in a calculating way. Then he stood up, removed his shoes and socks. Then he pulled off his shirt. Then he removed his trousers and underpants. He was aroused!

'You are completely perverted little sister!'

I put my hand on his erect cock and stroked it.

'And you are my toy!'

'Not yet, I'm not,' he said pulling my hand away. Then he squeezed my nipples quite hard, which hurt!

'You must be punished some more!' he said, 'you must beg me to do it!' 'Please spank me on the bottom Mark. I have been very naughty taking off my dress, and exposing my naked body.'

He stared at me, and his cock twitched.

'Your very pretty and sexy naked body!'

I was pleased he'd said that.

'I have been very naughty, taking off my dress and exposing my very pretty and sexy naked body. Please spank me on the bottom!'

He smiled.

'Okay! Assume the spanking position!'

I lay across his lap. It meant my torso was pressing against his erection!

Then he started spanking me again. Once more he spanked each buttock alternately, as well as the tops of my thighs. And god it hurt. I had begun to think this might be a nice game, but he was quite serious about causing me pain. I yelped and yelped, and found that there were tears in my eyes.

After what seemed like a vast number of spanks, which I think was about twelve, he stopped. I am sure my bum was brilliant red. It felt very sore.

He told me to get up and walked out of the room, his cock going before him! He returned almost immediately with a bottle and a tube. He sat down, and indicated that I should return to his lap.

'Now let's rub your bottom better,' he said. And with that he poured some lotion from the bottle and began to spread it over my buttocks. God it felt delicious. I was already tingling with the erotic buzz from being spanked, and now he was caressing and oiling my bum cheeks. I was sooo turned on! I squirmed with pleasure.

Then his fingers moved over my anus and down to my pussy. He pressed on my pussy lips, and I moaned. He pushed his fingers inside my pussy. I was so so wet! His fingers slipped in and he moved them around inside me. It was exquisite. He was pushing in and out and rotating them. Well I was already really turned on and I came in seconds! Oh, oh, oh I gasped, convulsing!

But he hadn't finished. It was KY jelly which he squeezed onto my anus. It felt cool and only slightly threatening. Then I felt his finger going round my tight little anus.

'Do you want me to?' he said.

'Yes', I said, 'put your fingers in!'

'Fingers? More than one?'

'Yes'.

'My word you are very very perverted little sister!'

'Yes, I am. Please do it!'

So he pushed his finger in my ass, and then two fingers. My anus welcomed them and they slid in and out. And god help me I came again!

Oh god, Mark is right. I am a perverted little sister. I come so easily in such illicit circumstances! I am beginning to think I must be a freak! But Mark was hugging me close and that felt lovely. And he was still very hard!

'I like what you do to my bottom, Mark!'

'What all of it?'

'Yes, all of it.'

'You are the most perverted little girl! I liked it too.'

'Do you want me to do something with your nice cock?'

'Yes.'

'Suck it?'

'Yes.'

I knelt down before him, and began to stroke his nice and very firm cock. Then I put it in my mouth. I need to practice this I thought, because I want to be good at it. I squeezed some of the lotion on his penis and spread it over his balls. He seemed to like it when I squeezed them. I licked and gobbled on his cock head.

My fingers got busy. He seemed to like anal stuff, so I began to finger his arse hole. He grunted. So I took the KY jelly and spread it over my finger. It slid in easily. As did a second one.

I was gobbling his cock and finger fucking his anus. I think he was enjoying it. I know I was!

When I felt him begin to jerk, I took him out of my mouth. I don't know how to swallow, yet. I am sure I will be able to if I practice. He squirted all over my face again, making grunting noises. My brother had cum!

A little later, after we had both cleaned up, I was in my bedroom. I was lying on my tummy with my bottom in the air. I had not got dressed as the cool air felt good on my sore bum.

Mark came in and handed me a glass of wine.

'Here you are my little perv, have a glass of wine,' he said.

'Why thank you.'

He sat down on the bed.

'You know, Sadie, that what we have been doing is not proper!'

'How do you mean? I enjoyed it.'

'Well, you know it's incest!'

'How is it incest?'

'Of course it is. It's brother sister sex!'

'We haven't had sex!'

Mark spluttered and appeared to choke on his wine.

'What do you mean, Sadie? It's been pretty sexual.'

'Well, you know Mark, it hasn't been actual sex has it? We've just played around a bit. Like we did when we were kids.'

'Huh?'

'You are just my toy!'

'So because we haven't had conventional sex, like cock in vagina sex, it doesn't count as incest?'

'That's right!'

'So what we have been doing is okay?'

'Yes.'

Mark's hand was stroking my bottom again. His fingers began to stray over my anus.

'So we could do it again?'

'Yes.'

He was pushing his finger into my anus.

'So, could we go further?'

He was dressed but I could see he was getting aroused again.

'Why don't you remove all your clothes Mark, so that I can play with my toy?'

He got his clothes off pretty quickly. He was erect, again. I put my hand around his cock, and pulled myself up to give him a big kiss. Then I whispered in his ear.

'You can't put my toy in my pussy. But it can go in my bottom!'

'Okay,' he said, returning my kiss, and pushing another finger into my oh so willing anus!

12