Sadie's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey had different chores he did mornings and evenings, and Sadie had to admit she never found dishes sitting about or any room unvaccuumed. Aubrey was an accomplished chef, and he waited on Miss Maple and her guests hand and foot.

Miss Maple had showed Sadie her bankbook, and it was an amazing amount of money for a typing teacher, well over seventy thousand dollars. "I bank Aubrey's salary and my own, and some of this is from an inheritance he got when his father passed away." Sadie was amazed. "And he signs it all over to you? That's wild." Miss Maple smiled. "Yes, that's correct.

Aubrey also must bring me his paycheck sealed. Now and then they give him an unsealed envelope, and then I take his pants down and I whip him soundly. I don't even think he needs to look at the check, just endorses it over to me." Miss Maple laughed. "Aubrey's available cash before meeting me went to cocaine and prostitutes when I met him as a neighbor some ten years ago.

One day I saw one of his magazine subscriptions, to a journal called Maitresse, and I read the articles and looked at the pictures, all about female domination, and I saw my role in Aubrey's life. We are quite happy, actually."

Miss Maple's life really did seem rather together, and Aubrey had told Sadie privately when he was driving her home one night, "It's always been a fantasy of mine to be the submissive to a beautiful, dominating woman, to be disciplined and dominated, and my life is great today, but sometimes Miss Maple is a bit tough on me." Sadie was amazed!

But now Miss Maple came in and sat on the bed next to Aubrey's bound form. "Ahh, how relaxing that was. I took a bit of time, I hope you don't mind, and had a small sandwich.

Keeping this young man in line is energy sapping work." Miss Maple tapped Aubrey's bare thigh, and then looked down at his once again straining cock. "Goodness, what's this?" she said in displeasure. "I just spent the better part of half an hour trying to calm down this disobedient organ and here you are erect again, Aubrey. Horrifying these impressionable young women, it's awful."

Dee spoke up. "It's really disturbing Miss Maple, he just can't seem to control himself. I think he's been leering at poor Sadie." Sadie was amazed at the brazenness of Deirdre, who had just been fucking Aubrey's organ to full tumescence. But now the poor thing looked shocked and horrified as if she'd never seen a hard penis in her life.

Miss Maple shook her head. "I just worked so hard with the Dog Whip trying to emphasize with great effort the importance of your erection subsiding, and here it is again in full flower. I am terribly disappointed, Aubrey." "Ma'am I'm-sorry it's—it just happened, I'm real sorry" came Aubrey's querulous voice.

Aubrey of courser couldn't tell her that he had just been fucking one of the "impressionable young women" and letting the other one play with his testicles.

"Aubrey, I am amazed" said Miss Maple. "Obviously, the last punishments I've inflicted on you were of no use. Fortunately I have further disciplinary measures that may help." Miss Maple leaned behind her and got a small box of office supplies, and pulled out some binder clips.

Miss Maple took one of the ugly black metal binder clips out of the box, and looked at it approvingly. "Rustproof tempered steel construction and they're advertised to have a nonslip grip, you know, girls." and pressed the steel handles apart with one hand while pulling a bit of Aubrey's foreskin out with two nails from the other hand.

Sadie watched all this with fascination. Miss Maple was a pro at this dominatrix thing. Sadie had learned that Aubrey wasn't the only one of Miss Maple's slaves.

"You wouldn't believe how many men are eager to be dominated by a woman, Sadie, and who really need it badly." Sadie had learned that Miss Maple made a cool C-note once a week visiting a submissive pharmaceutical salesman, who she'd take over her knee in the squalid confines of a motel out on the highway once a week.

Another man, astonishingly, was Mr. Stanislaus Vavasour, the owner of the business school where Miss Maple taught and Sadie was a student. One day, Miss Maple had brought Sadie into the office with her and had her witness a bitter discussion about tuition hikes, as Sadie had almost been forced to drop out of school as the current increase was twice the price of her scholarship.

For a bit of time, Sadie had thought Mr. Vavasour was going to win the argument, explaining about teacher's salaries, and his own needs for a new car, and though Miss Maple had made sound suggestions as to where Mr. Vavasour could cut costs, it didn't look good, and Mr. Vavasour had lost his temper eventually.

"Goddam it, I can't help tuition hikes, let this little bitch get a part time job!" Mr. Vavasour had roared. He could treat Sadie that way, as his business school was the only one in town. Sadie was aware that Mr. Vavasour didn't like her, as she had repulsed his attempts to ask her on a date, and now she was near tears, thinking her career as a secretary was over.

As Sadie cowered near the door, Mr. Vavasour screamed at Miss Maple, til she finally breathed in and bared her teeth. "All right, Stan, I've heard enough." Miss Maple had reached out and slapped Mr. Vavasour's face. "I promised you that we would never take our "other relationship" public, but your behavior is astonishingly immature."

Mr. Vavasour had gone white and he'd balled his fists. "No, no don't you dare—" Miss Maple shook her head. "Unzip your pants and put your penis out here on your desk!"

Oh Jesus, Sadie had thought. Miss Maple has lost her mind. She can't just dominate every man in sight! But Mr. Vavasour had shut up almost immediately. "Not here, Miss Maple, please." Miss Maple had pounded her slim black fist on the table.

"Immediately, Stanley." Sadie wondered if anyone, even Miss Maple's mother called her by her first name. What was her first name? It was a mystery. Biting his lip, Mr. Vavasour had tried not to look at the teenager whose scholarship he was ruining, and he'd unzipped his pants and pulled his long, wrinkled penis out on the desk.

Sadie had marveled an ugly, shriveled thing it was. Miss Maple had taken her leather six inch shoe off and lifted it above her head. WHACK!

Mr. Vavasour had howled bloody murder as the heel tip had banged the glans of his penis into the harsh wooden desk. "Is there a problem Mr. Vavasour?" came his secretary's querulous voice from the exterior of the office. "No, no Evelyn, just go get lunch, right now!"

Mr. Vavasour's voice had steel in it, and they all had listened to Evelyn's feet scurry away. "You spend a fortune on your house, on your cars, taking your mistresses to Cancun and all these other places." Miss Maple said between her teeth. "Surely you can afford to help out a few poor girls."

Mr. Vavasour's eyes had widened at Sadie's problem becoming the problem of a "few" girls. "Are you going to give Sadie and Deirdre, her friend full scholarships, Stanislaus?" Mr. Vavasour coughed.

"Full scholarshyips, I can't, perhaps another two hundred off..." WHACK WHACK! Twice the cruel heel came down and Mr. Vavasour had screamed even louder, and Sadie had spotted a trickle of blood on his penis.

"I demand a full scholarship and a substantial living allowance for the ten poorest girls at this school including Sadie and Dee and—"Miss Maple had been interrupted. "Done! That's f-fine. Please leave." Mr. Vavasour had zipped up his pants, crying, and Sadie had been even more taken care of than before...Miss Maple was something!

Sadie's eyes returned to the present scene with Miss Maple and the unfortunate Aubrey...Good God, she's amazing.

Clip! Now Miss Maple had locked on one binder clip, and Aubrey shut his eyes tightly and bit his tongue against the pain. Sadie suddenly reached into the box and found another binder clip and leaned over, clipping it to a fold in the side of Aubrey's shaft.

"This is fun, it's like arts and crafts, you know?" asked Dee as she attached yet another binder clip to Aubrey's glans.

Miss Maple placed several more of the painful clips on the sides of Aubrey's shaft, and Dee squeezed some more on Aubrey's inner thighs.

"Oooh it's so painful" Aubrey whined. Sadie took two binder clips and put one on each nipple and Aubrey howled in misery. Dee placed a row of binder clips going Mohawk style up and around Aubrey's shaft, and Sadie placed some more on the flab of Aubrey's stomach.

Sadie could not quite get over what Aubrey seemed to put up with at the hands of his evil Jamaican mistress. In the past week she'd seen Miss Maple make Aubrey hold an ice-cold enema in his rear for nearly an hour, another time Aubrey had been forced to suck off a gay male hustler after Miss Maple had paid the fellow to give Aubrey a flogging.

She'd witnessed Miss Maple give Aubrey a public bare-bottom spanking in the supermarket in front of a group of laughing children when he'd brought her the wrong kind of peas, and again in the dressing room at Hecht's after Aubrey refused to model a mauve shirt Miss Maple had picked out for him.

The other day Miss Maple had raped Aubrey with her entire collection of dildoes and vibrators, and then she'd dared Dee to stick a bowling pin up Aubrey's rectum, and Dee had taken her up on it!

The bowling pin had become rathe dislodged in Aubrey's rectum, and they'd had a very embarrassing time at the Emergency Room, but Miss Maple said it was all in the line of raising a good slave-boy!

Two nights before when Aubrey had been caught "borrowing" Miss Maple's panties for a clandestine masturbation session, Miss Maple had called Sadie and Dee at their rooming house and the girls had come over and helped Miss Maple fully make Aubrey in eye liner blue shadow, blush, hot pink lipstick and a blonde wig.

Then the ladies added a pink fluffy dress and high heels, and then they'd had him go downtown with them to get catcalled by drunken construction workers! But this binder clip business might well have been the worst, Sadie thought.

As Miss Maple now placed more of the clips around Aubrey's scrotum, one being actually on Aubrey's testicle, he moaned miserably. "Are you all right, Aubrey?" Miss Maple asked kindly, though Sadie got the impression Miss Maple didn't give a shit about Aubrey's pain.

"They jus' bite so much more viciously than clothespins" muttered Aubrey with his eyes shut. "But think Aubrey" said Dee as she ran a finger up his stiffening shaft "If your disobedient penis didn't stay so stubbornly erect we wouldn't be able to put all these clips on, would we?" Dee asked, and Miss Maple and Sadie laughed.

Miss Maple reached behind her again and came up with duct tape. "You were using this when you installed our HVAC system, dear." Miss Maple smiled kindly at Aubrey. "And now I can prove once again that waste not, want not is one of the great maxims of the era."

Aubrey's eyes widened as he watched Miss Maple pull the duct tape away from the roll and begin wrapping Aubrey's testicles thoroughly, the tape covering all areas that didn't already have binder clips poking through.

"Is this too uncomfortable for you dear?" Miss Maple asked in a concerned tone as Aubrey's crotch was completely drowned in wads and wads of duct tape "Well ma'am, its all stuck to my crotch hair, and between the tape and the clips, it's really a bit much."

"Very well, dear." Miss Maple said firmly. "We will get rid of it all!" Immediately, Miss Maple ripped all the duct tape off Aubrey's crotch,taking most of the hair with it.

Aubrey bellowed, and then she and the girls began knocking all the binder clips off Aubrey's crotch with riding crops, and the unfortunate man learned perhaps that excessive complaining is not always the most politic of things to do!

Eighteen Months Later

Sadie looked at the naked, kneeling man on the floor, and frowned at him, and Doctor Creighton Commerce's legs shook as he stared up at the angry girl, who tapped her foot and stared right back down at him.

Shortly after Aubrey's torture treatments with the binder clips and the duct tape, Sadie and Dee had rented the top floor of Miss Maple's house for a third of the cost of her tiny room in the ghetto rooming house downtown. It was quite a breeze, Aubrey cooking and cleaning for the young ladies, and Sadie and Dee assisting Miss Maple with Aubrey's discipline.

Sadie also enjoyed Aubrey's oral attentions on her clit and his long and experienced massages. Sadie had a steady, normal boyfriend, but thought the whole whips-and chains thing was hilarious.not for her of course, but it was a gas, and Dee and Miss Maple took it so seriously, this S-M!

Sadie chuckled, thinking of her previous attitude as she now tapped her foot as the naked man stared at the floor. "Doctor Commerce, I believe I told you that you were to straighten up this house." Sadie said rather severely.

"Your office dowstairs is clean, you put away all the stethoscopes and scrubbed up your examining room, and you cleaned your living room, the dining room, your den, the library and you've scrubbed the bathrooms well, but you've neglected something."

Doctor Commerce looked up at Sadie, and she could see his stiff penis waving as his knees began trembling, as they must have been in acute pain on the hardwood floor. His dick was really rising, though.

You'd never know that she'd been caning it with a Zenith target lead loaded bull whip, the kind with a double plaited belly and a seven layer kangaroo hide. Sadie liked it, it had a good lead weight at the butt of the twenty inch long handle, and Doctor Commerce's previous "assistant", Nasty Bob, had given it to her with confidence. "It's what he needs" Nasty Bob had reported. "Doc picked it up when we were vacationing in Sydney, Australia, last year, and it's made to control the bushmen, and he screams when he gets it on his cock or ass, but it's damn good for him."

Dee had been in the BDSM "life" longer than Sadie had, so Sadie was not surprised when Dee met Norbert, a recent West Point graduate who shared Aubrey's proclivities, one night at Miss Maple's bondage club.

But Sadie had not considered an alternative like this for herself, really, and was content to take out her bad moods whipping Aubrey's ass, and figuring eventually she would move on after graduating from the business college. But then around the time Sadie was to graduate, Miss Maple sat down with her for a serious talk.

But now Sadie thought of Miss Maple's serious talk as she confronted the shivering, terrified Doctor Commerce. "Doc, in the nine months we've lived together, you've never been an effective housecleaner.

The toilets are not perfectly scrubbed, twice last week I bounced a quarter on my bed and it wasn't made to perfection, you haven't been diligent in scrubbing the basement walls...it's sucky. Doc you were supposed to clean the entire house including your downstairs office, and really cleaned my room, and you've fucked up royally."

Doctor Commerce stared at her in panic. "What do you mean, ma'am, you told me I would be punished viciously if I didn't clean the house today and I've been up since dawn working on it, I—" Doctor Commerce began sobbing, and Sadie was completely impatient with him.

Leaning down, she slapped the middle aged heart doctor viciously across the face, and he burst into tears. "Doc, there's a wastebasket knocked over right in this room, and you've done nothing about it." Doctor Commerce, bending over on his hands and knees, looked around, puzzled. "Where, Miss Sadie?"

Sadie stepped behind Doctor Commerce and swiftly kicked over the small wastebasket against the wall, shaking out all the lipsticked Kleenexes that he'd had to use the night before when she'd dressed him up like a ballerina and forced him to suck off truckers down on the waterfront. Hearing the noise, Doctor Commerce turned aro und and saw what she'd done. "Now wait a minute, Miss Sadie, you've just knocked that over, and it's not fair!" he protested.

"I gave up my tennis tournament and spent seven hours cleaning this place on my one day off in three weeks, no operations, this was my day, because you punished me so severely the other day for neglecting my work, and you thrashed me with a length of garden hose and made me write "I will be a more effective houseboy" 1,000 times, and so I canceled the tournament to scrub all day, and now you've knocked the basket over, and that's just not fair."

"What? How dare you question me!" Sadie screamed, and the startled physician backed off. This was what Sadie had been waiting for. She grabbed her rattan cane, from the window ledge and flexed it.

It certainly was better than the one she'd used on him the other day, that one had broken on his jaw, but then again rattan was an organic material that dried out easily in Sadie's experience. It always broke after the first dozen uses. But Sadie was smart now and had several of them, and she began whipping the startled physician with vigor, and as she went at it, she remembered the text of Miss Maple's talk ten months before:

Miss Maple had said "Sadie,Dee is going to have to drop out of the business college. She types nineteen words a minute, cannot seem to learn any of the computer programs, and her filing and accounting skills are abysmal. But as you know, she and Norbert are engaged to be married, and she is going to move with him to a post abroad, so it just doesn't matter."

Sadie had smiled. "Well that's good, and she seems happy with Norbert. Dee says she uses the same techniques on him to clean their house as he uses on his troops, except of course she lashes his bare ass with a buggy whip when he cleans the bathroom with a toothbrush." Miss Maple had smiled patiently.

"Yes, Sadie. Dee is going to have a marvelous life, as she is a good domme, and she and Norbert I think are going to be quite successful, and so her dismal office skills don't really matter." Miss Maple leaned onto the desk and looked carefully in Sadie's eyes. "Sadie, Dee only types nineteen words a minute, but you only type four words a minute.

You're easily distracted in class, you skip school to go to plays and art museums, and spend most of your study time reading French novels. I would recommend that you get a college scholarship, but I know your love of art and literature would preclude your studying anything practical, and academics don't make much more than secretaries these days, now that tenure is out the door.

And as you've told me, you have little aptitude for retail, sales or anything in the restaurant line...your temper, like mine, is suspect.I actually can't see you taking orders from anyone, really, certainly any men."

Sadie had giggled. It was true. She'd been fired from the tie counter at Neiman Marcus for slapping a fresh security guard, and then telling a customer his breath was bad. Her one and only day as a waitress had ended with her up-ending a bowl of hot broth on a diner's head because he'd referred to her as a "slow broad".

But it was true, she was hopeless. And work was boring, anyway. "I'm sorry, Miss Maple, it's true...my mom always told me that I wasted all my time reading useless books and running around with my good-for-nothing friends...it's a problem."

Miss Maple had finished her talk with Sadie by telling her that in spite of all this, she'd acquired Sadie a good position as a personal assistant to a famous cardiologist. "The job involves travel and excitement, and the pay is eighty-five thousand dollars a year, just for you." Miss Maple had smiled. Sadie had been utterly staggered.

"But..but you just said I can't do anything." Sadie had paused. "Oh, before I forget. Aubrey left some dust inside one of the gravy boats when he was polishing your silver, so I tied him to the ceiling hook in your basement dungeon and I put clover clamps on his nipples, and rubbed Ben Gay on his balls.