Safari Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

"Are you kidding me? You would like to watch another man screwing me, a black man at that? I'm your wife, not some local slut, how can you think that way about me. Are you telling me that you wouldn't get mad if some guy was fucking me?"

Hank hugged me and said, "Baby, baby what I'm saying is this, we are thousands of miles from home. If you felt like trying one of these long black cocks you have been check out all the time we've been here, I'm fine with it. It's not like your going to be doing it behind my back. I may be sick but I have dreams about seeing you cum with a long hard black cock deep in your pussy. So if it was to happen, once we go back home nobody there will ever know a thing about it. It would be something between you and I for the rest of our lives."

I looked at Hank in shock and said, "You're not kidding are you?"

"No baby I'm not kidding," Hank replied with a smiled.

He got me thinking, he was right. I had been looking, looking a lot. And I couldn't get them long black cocks out of my mind. But could I have sex with one of them? I'm thinking that I could never do that. And could I do it and have Hank watching me do it. That would really be off the wall. What if I was to have an orgasm with another man and Hank was watching it happen. How could I ever face him again?

I looked at Hank, gave him a kiss and said, "Lover I think this jungle has turned you into a wildman. We have been married to long to throw it away over sex. For right now I think I'm going to stick to just screwing you. We can always play it out in our heads that we are screwing whomever. Plus don't forget the fact that I can get pregnant and that would be hard to hide from or friends and family once we got back home. So I say, keep dreaming big boy!"

Hank said, "Okay fine, but the offer is out there for you, take it if you feel like it. I sure do think it would be sexy seeing you getting fucked. Well if you're not into that, how about you finger fuck yourself for me right now?"

I kissed him and said, "Maybe one day I'll do that for ya, but not today. We better get up and out of this hut, Jameraka is going to be waiting on us, you know today is hike day."

Today was hike day. We had made it to the end of the road so the rest of the safari was going to be on foot everyday. Our base was going to be this Village to return to every night.

We cleaned our selves up in the hut and started getting dressed for a day of hiking. I stepped into a little pair of pink lace bikini panties. Then some tight jean shorts not Daisy Dukes, but very tight that formed to my ass just the way Hank likes it. Due to the fact we were going to be walking who knows how far I put on a white sports bra. Hank wasn't too happy about this, but I was the one that would have sore breasts at the end of the day due to them flopping all around all day. Next was a white sleeveless button up top, white socks and my hiking boots. My white Chicago Bears hat and I was ready to go.

Once Hank was dressed we walked out of the hut to find Jameraka and Chief Zoomama eating breakfast. Jameraka waved us over and said, "You two better get some food in you before we start off."

After breakfast Jameraka, about ten of his guys and us started out of the village on a little trail going into the jungle. Jameraka and his guys all had guns, Hank and I just had ourselves.

We walked for what seemed like fifty miles. I know it may have been six or seven. In any case it seemed like a long ways. Early afternoon Jameraka said to his people and us that it was time to turn back to the village. We needed to get back before nightfall.

It had been a great hike; we saw all kinds of animals along the way. Monkeys, birds we even saw three hippopotamuses in the river.

As we were walking back Hank came up beside me from behind and started patting and squeezing my ass as we walked. He said, "I can't wait to get back to the village and in that waterfall for a nice shower. What ya think about you taking a topless shower tonight?"

I looked at him as I rolled my eyes and said, "God you don't give up do you?"

Hank smiled and replied, "Nope I'll never give up. So do I take that as a yes, you're going to give all the men a little tit show in the waterfall tonight?"

I laughed as I hit him on the arm and said, "Keep dreaming buddy, just keep on dreaming."

Once back at the village and in our hut getting ready for our showers Hank again started bugging me to go topless down to the river.

"Come on baby, you look so hot in them little pink lace bikini panties. Just wear them and nothing else, please?" Hank begged.

I got a little mad as I replied, "God Hank, give it a rest. No I'm not going topless in front of all these men and boys here. You keep forgetting that I'm your wife, not some slut. They're lucky that they get to see me in my bras and panties. I will go braless if it makes you that damn happy to have guys staring at my boobs. But that's as far as it goes!"

"Okay, fine," was the only reply I got back from Hank. I knew from the tone of his voice he was mad also.

So we walked down to the waterfall not speaking to each other. I was wearing my little pink lace bikini panties and my sports bra. Hank was dressed in his boxers.

The shower made us both feel a lot better. We apologized to each other and kissed under the falls. Hank was getting me very horny as we kissed he was squeezing and playing with my wet panty covered ass. His cock was getting hard and poking into the crotch of my little panties.

I laughed and said, "Hmmmm, looks like little Hank is awake as I reached between us and gave his hard cock a little squeeze. You better not drink too much of that kekpa stuff tonight. I'm going to be looking for some of this little Hank later on."

Hank smiled and said, "I'll give you a little right now if you like?"

I pushed away from him and said, "We better wait, too many eyes are watching us right now," as I looked around to see all eyes were on us, watching us play with one another.

We finished bathing and made our way back to the village. Jameraka told us on our way to our hut that dinner would be ready shortly but there would be no dancing or shows tonight.

In the hut once I was all dried off I saw it was time for some shaving. I got my little bowl of water and shaving stuff all out. First I shaved my pits and legs them moved on to my mound and vagina. Hank loved this little shaving show I put on for him. Then I started looking for something to wear that night.

Hank then said, "Why don't you wear something sexy tonight for me?"

I started thinking; oh hell why not let him pick my outfit for the night, as long as it wasn't topless.

I said "Okay Hank, you pick out what you would like me to wear and I'll wear it just for you."

He smiled and said, "Fuckin' a" I sat on the mat nude as I watched him dig through my bags looking for that sexy outfit to wear. Once he had the three items I was to wear laid out he looked at me and said, "Are you okay with this outfit?"

I smiled and said, "Yes that's fine I can wear that." I got up and stepped into a little pair of sheer see-through purple bikini panties. I pulled them up and into place then turned all the way around to give him a little show.

Hank moaned, "Mmmmm yes those are nice, I can see your cute little pussy right through them."

I just shook my head and smiled as I next stepped into a short little jean skirt. I pulled it up over my hips then reached around back to zip it up. Again I turned all the way around for him. I wouldn't call the skirt a mini skirt but it was kind of short. Maybe it was three or four inches below the crotch of my sexy little purple panties. Then the last thing to slip on was a yellow tube top. I pulled it over my breasts and then had to adjust them to get them both sitting in the same spot on my chest. You could just see a hint of my pink areola through the thin material. But my nipples were standing out in full view. Once dressed, I did another full turn around for Hanks approval.

"Mmmmm," Hank moaned, "Your fun bags look nice all rounded out on your chest like that. And that little skirt looks just right on you. Are you going to bend over and let all the guys check out this sexy little panty-covered ass of yours?"

I walked up to Hank and gave him a kiss as his hands ran up the back of my legs under my skirt. He was squeezing both my ass cheeks through my panties as I moaned, "Maybe I'd do that for you tonight. Would that really turn you on if I were to do something like that?"

He moaned, "Oh God yes it would." He now had one finger inside the leg opening of my little purple panties and was stroking my moist vagina lips.

I pulled away from Hank and his probing finger and said that we better stop playing around or we were going to miss dinner.

Before leaving our hut I turned to Hank and pulled my skirt up as far as I could, showing him the front of my little panties. I then said, "Take it easy on that kekpa stuff tonight or you'll miss getting into these later on. If you pass out on me again tonight I'll kick your ass."

Hank cupped my panty-covered mound in his hand as his fingers stroked my clit. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Trust me I'm not going to drink too much tonight, I can't wait to get into these little purple panties."

I gave him a kiss and pulled away smoothing my skirt back down and said, "Okay, don't forget I'm holding you to that." We then exited or hut and made our way over to the clearing where we eat.

Again tonight as we walked into the clearing we saw Jameraka sitting at the long table next to Chief Zoomama. He waved us over and again he told me to sit on the other side of the Chief and for Hank to sit next to me. And again tonight I could feel Jameraka eyes burning holes in the outfit I was wearing. He was spending a lot of time staring at my breasts and hard nipples. Once sat down we both said hello to the Chief and he said something back to us. Then the tribal people started sitting out food in front of us. And again they gave us both them cute little coconut cups filled with kekpa.

As Hank picked up his cup to take a drink I hit him on the leg and said, "One is all you're having tonight."

He laughed and said, "God, take it easy, I know my limits."

I smiled and said, "You better," as we did the cheers thing and hit our cup together.

We started eating, what ever it was, but it was good. As time passed we had both drank all of our kekpa. A young man refilled my cup but not Hanks. I laughed and said, "See, they know you don't need anymore."

A few minutes later another young man came by and filled Hanks cup. Again tonight I noticed that my drink was pink and Hanks was yellow. So asked Jameraka, "How come our drinks not the same color and why is yours clear?"

Jameraka replied that they came from different kinds of local plants. That's why the color is not the same.

I had just finished eating and had drank about half my second cup of kekpa when I looked over to find Hank again passed out with his head back as if he was looking at the sky again tonight.

I hit and shook him and said, "Fuck, no way are you doing this to me again tonight."

Jameraka looked over at us and said, "I told you last night that the kekpa would put your lights out. Looks like he had too much to drink again tonight, I'll have my men put him to bed." He then told some guys in his native tongue to take Hank to our hut.


Once they picked him up I started getting up also to go with him. Chief Zoomama took a hold of my arm and said something to me.

I looked and Jameraka to translate what he had said to me.

Jameraka said that the Chief would like you to stay that he feels like you don't like his hospitality.

"Oh no, please tell him that I'm just going to be with my husband, that he's not feeling well," I replied.

Jameraka told the Chief what I had said and the Chief replied back to him. The Chief said, your mate is fine he is just sleeping. He will be sleeping all night from all the kekpa that he drank. If you leave it makes him look bad in front of all his people. Jameraka then added that the Chief feels like a great man sitting at the head table with a white female from another land sitting at his side. So please if you would, hang around for a little bite and make him feel good. Hank is down for the count tonight, and you can't do anything for him. And the Chief may feel like you guys don't like him after all he has done for us!

I smiled at the Chief and said okay as I sat back down next to him. I looked and Jameraka and said tell him I'll stay for a little bite but the kekpa is starting to make me feel weird inside also. I may have to leave before I pass out also.

Jameraka got a big smile on his black face that showed all his white teeth as he replied, "You don't have to worry sexy lady; you'll not pass out, the kekpa doesn't have the same affect on females as it does males." He then told the Chief what he had just told me and the both started laughing as the Chief looked at me and shook his head yes.

"What are you talking about, the same affect? What does it do to females?" I asked

Jameraka said, "Nothing, sexy lady, don't worry yourself it's nothing. A female can drink a lot more kekpa than a male can, that's all, and don't ask me why. So drink up and enjoy the nice night we are having."

I still wasn't sure what he was talking about or if I even trusted him or not. I took another sip of my kekpa and smiled at the Chief trying my best to be as friendly as I could.

All at once a short time later it started again, my vision got very blurry. I was trying to focus on the Chief and Jameraka and just couldn't. Again tonight I didn't feel drunk or high. I'm not sure what my body was feeling. I had these feeling going on inside my body just like last night. And it wasn't bad feeling but like pleasurable feelings going all through me again.

I started to get up to leave again but the Chief grabbed my arm and kind of forced me back down into my seat. Then he said something to Jameraka as he was still holding my arm. I started getting very warm; no it was more like very hot. My nipples were hurting as I looked down to see them about to poke holes right through my thin tube top. I knew I couldn't touch them right then, but they needed touched in a bad way. My vagina was also starting to tingle in a way that was making me very horny. I looked down at my lap thinking I would see smoke coming out from under my short little skirt.

Jameraka then said that the Chief would like to give me a tour of his hut. Not many people get to see the inside of it, I should feel honored that he has asked me!

I replied, "Tell him thanks, but I'm starting to feel bad and should go to my hut and lay down."

Jameraka looked at me and said, "Please sexy lady, don't make the Chief feel like you don't like him or you're putting him down. It will make him look bad in front of all his people if you don't do as he ask. All ya have to do is go look at his hut, smile a little bit to make him happy then go back to your hut. It's not a big deal and it will keep all of us on good terms with the Chief. So what ya say just for a minute or so?"

"Just for a minute or so," I replied, "Then I have to get back to our hut and check on Hank."

"That's fine," Jameraka said to me before he started talking to the Chief. I was assuming that he was telling the Chief what I had just told him. They talked to each other for a minute or so. Then laughing Jameraka patted the Chief on the back.

The Chief stood up and took me by the hand and kind of lead me like a child towards his hut. All the tribal people seemed to be watching us as he more or less pulled me a long. I was hoping that they all didn't get the wrong idea as to what was happening.


Once at the Chiefs hut he held the grass door open for me to enter. Once inside I couldn't believe how clean and big this hut was. He had a mat bed just like ours, the only thing his was up high where ours was right on the ground. He made a patting motion for me to sit on the mat as he went over to this table in the corner. On the table were a few coconut cups and jugs of something. He filled one of the cups with something and brought it over and handed it to me.

I saw that it was more of the pink kekpa in the cup and shook my head no as I tried to give it back to him. I said, "No thank you Sir, I've had too much already."

The Chief said something as he stepped back and made the motion with his hands as if he was drinking something. I understood it as meaning for me to drink the kekpa. So to keep him happy I smiled and took a little drink from the cup. He then got a smile on his face and stepped back in front of me.

I knew I had to get out of this man's hut and back to mine, and fast. My nipples were now even harder if that was possible. And my tingling vagina was now very wet and I'm sure making a big wet spot in my little purple panties. God I needed to get myself off so bad, so I put this little plan together in my head and put it to action. I killed the cup of kekpa to keep the Chief happy. The next part of my plan was to tell him thank you and good night. Get back to my hut and see if I could wake up Hank and rape him!

As I slipped off the mat onto my feet my knees wouldn't hold myself up. The Chief caught me before I went all the way down to the ground. Picking me up from under arms he sat me back up on the mat. He said something to me but who knows what? Still my vision was going from good to blurry as I sat there trying to pull myself together.

All at once I felt my left breast being squeezed and played with. I looked down to see the Chiefs big black hand cupping my breast. His hand really looked black on my yellow tube top that covered breasts.

I pushed his hand off and shook my head no as I said, "You can't touch me there, I'm married!" I knew he didn't understand what I had just said. Then just a few seconds later he took a hold of both my breasts and started squeezing them again. I grabbed both his wrist to pull his hands off me. He was way to strong for me plus his thumbs started rubbing my hard nipples. Oh God did that feel so good the way he was rolling my nipples around and squeezing my breasts at the same time. I moaned nooooo, as I closed my eyes and stopped fighting him.

Then I felt a blast of cool air on my breasts. I opened my eyes to see that the Chief had pulled my yellow tube top down setting both my breast free for him to view. He went right back to playing with both my hard nipples. And again I closed my eyes and let him have his way. He ever so slowly pushed me back onto the mat until I was laid out flat on my back. He then picked up my legs and put them up on the mat also. I opened my eyes to see him standing at the foot of the mat. My legs were spread maybe two feet apart and he was looking up my short little skirt at my little purple bikini panties. I had forgotten that they were sheer see-through and he was looking right at my wet little pussy. At that point in time I wasn't sure what was going on in my body.

Don't ask my why but I didn't move, try to get up or anything as I watched him go over to the table and pick up another coconut cup. I just lay there with my nude hard nipples pointing up at the roof of the hut. I didn't seem to have a care in the word that this man was seeing me topless and looking up under my skirt.

He came back to the side of the mat smiling with this cup in his hand. I looked up at him and said, "I have to go to my husband before I do something really wrong!" I knew in back of my mind that I was so horny I couldn't stop this man from doing what ever he felt like doing to me. I knew it was wrong being here like I was topless in this mans bed. But I couldn't get the will power to get myself up and leave, or even pull my top back up and cover myself.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers