Saffron and Sam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just laughed at her and said, "I'll remember to keep that in mind from now on."

*************

Saffron stayed at the hospital with me more than anyone, with Gerald and Melanie being a close second. I got a real surprise when Roxy showed up to visit me.

"Christ Sammy, did you have to stand so close to the train tracks? How are you feeling?"

"I'm eking by, thanks for coming."

"I wouldn't have missed it, are you going to be okay."

"They tell me I'll never be the same, but I'll bounce back."

"That big bastard really tried to kill you didn't he?"

"He did his best, but I really think I used up eight of my nine lives to get through this one."

"Can I get you anything, sweetie?"

"No, thank you. Saffron has been getting me some food from the snack bar once in a while to help with my normal nourishment. The food here really sucks."

"Sam, I really want you to know, you really did a great thing for that Connors girl. Word around campus is, he's done things like that before. At least that's the scuttlebutt. Sam, I want you to know something. No man has ever treated me as good as you have. I mean what I say, if you need anything, Anything, let me know," as she handed me a piece of paper with her numbers on it. She turned to leave and I thanked her for coming as she walked off.

"So, the bitch actually does have a heart."

"Ease up, Saffron; she's a pretty nice girl once you break through that devilish shell of hers. I've really gotten to like her, once I got to know her."

"I'll take your word for it Sammy; you're usually a pretty good judge of character."

*************

I was released from the hospital three days later, but had to see a hearing aid specialist and optometrist to get fitted for glasses and hearing aid. The hearing aid was one of those ones that fit inside your ear, so I wasn't as self-conscious about it. The glasses were a different story. My sight was still perfect in my right eye, so it's lens was a flat piece of polycarbonate. It took an awful lot of correction for my left eye just to be able to focus. I had to get used to wearing glasses and adjusting my depth perception. A couple of times I was walking up stairs I tripped, as well as missing a step and falling down the basement stairs. I really didn't need that as sore as I was. The anti-seizure medication I was put on took some getting used to, as well, making me feel sluggish. Every time I went to practice with the band, I was getting headaches.

Charlie asked me if I want to take her for a spin in one of Gerald's bedrooms and I finally relented.

Charlie was her usual aggressive self and I think she was literally trying to screw my eyes out. I tried to match her hard stroke for hard stroke and realized I was getting a little dizzy and nauseated. As we finished, she told me she had missed that and she was glad I was going to be okay. I kissed her and thanked her. She told me she was glad I was back on the market, but sorry things hadn't worked out for me with Barb. I thanked her and we got dressed and went back out with the others. Gerald just looked at me with a smirk on his face. After all he wasn't stupid; he knew what we were doing.

*************

When I returned home, I was really exhausted. Apparently I still wasn't up to 100% in my recovery. As she sat on the couch, Saffron looked at me and she asked me what was wrong. Apparently I looked like I felt. I told her what I'd done after practice with Charlie and told her it must've been too much for me.

"You didn't waste any time getting over Barb, did you?"

"Saffron, I hate to lay the law down to you first thing, but I asked you not to bring Barb up again."

"Sorry Sammy, I guess I'm just a little jealous, that you would do Charlie, but make me wait."

"I apologize, sis, I didn't think about that. It was just something that happened in the sperm of the moment. Pun intended."

She busted out laughing until she started to sob just a little bit."Don't forget me Sammy, I love you. It's been so long."

"I'm sorry Saffron; I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I ache for you Sammy, please don't shut me out of your life."

"You shouldn't be aching for me sis, it's not natural and I'm not shutting you out. You're always going be a part of my life."

I spent the next few days taking it easy, while working on the assignments that Saffron had gotten from my professors. It took me no time at all to catch up with the computer classes because they were mostly elementary for me anyway. The most trouble I had being with the writing assignments, because I no longer had the help from Barb. Saffron was a pretty good writer and helped me as best she could, which allowed me to get the assignments done. I'm sure that they weren't to the level they had been when Barb was helping me, but I felt they were close enough for government work. I even finished my math assignments, which were just doing a bunch of problems. I rested up over the weekend, not back to playing drums with the band. They were using a substitute playing drums and only doing songs with Charlie doing all lead vocals. Gerald even kicked in a little bit. I assured them I would be back as soon as I could.

By Monday morning I was ready to return to my classes. I must've looked like the elephant man because my face was still rather deformed from the swelling. You would think after two weeks that the swelling would go down, but I was really beaten up badly. Looking at myself in the mirror was like looking at a stranger. The surgeries and damage had made me look different. I was still recognizable, but looked a lot harder, let's just say with more character. As I walked by people in the hallway, I got a bunch of quizzical different looks from people.

What had gotten around about me had made me somewhat of a curiosity. Girls would whisper and look at me with smiles; while guys wondered how I could survive the beating I received. I was contacted by the campus police who were leading the investigation because fraternity/sorority row was on University property. I told them what I could remember, which was mostly before I got hit. I was informed by the county police detective that Bronco had been thrown off the football team and expelled from school. I was also informed that he had pled guilty to attempted sexual assault and that in turn; they had dropped felony assault and attempted murder charges against him. He was still going to do 1 – 8 years and have to register as a sex offender. The detective told me that his attorney had told him he'd end up doing more time if they went forward with charging him for felonious assault and attempted murder. I guess by me being disabled in on the ground while he was kicking me raised the charges to that level. He said that after the police arrested him, several other girls came forward to disclose what he had done to them and that his attorney had paid them all to keep quiet.

I was just wanting to have it all behind me and was willing to do just about anything to have it over with. When I got home my mother informed me that after talking to Billings' attorney, they were willing to settle for $4 million if I promised not to sue. His family obviously had some big money. I told her to take the offer and invest the money like she had the trust money. She advised me that I shouldn't take the settlement and go to court with a lawsuit. I just told her I wanted it over with, the money wasn't as important to me. She just dropped the issue and said she would take care of it.

It was a very long, emotional day for me. I even skipped band practice with the group, not so hard to do since I was playing, to veg out on the couch with Saffron. I felt it was the least I could do after her putting in so much time with me at the hospital. I was exhausted, but when I found out there was nothing good on television, I asked her to go to the movies. She squealed and clapped her hands together like a little girl.

"Oh goody, I get to go out on a real date with a hero."

"We will have fun my lady."

When we got to the lobby of the movie theater, I thought I had made a grave tactical error, because in the lobby waiting to go into a movie, were both Barb and Lisa. Barb just gave me a longing look and Lisa one of disgust. I was lucky in the fact that our theater was open for seating and I just grabbed Saffron's hand and walked her into our theater.

"Are you okay Sammy?"

"Why wouldn't I be, besides this is all about you, not me? I'm here with a beautiful lady, what could be wrong with that?"

She just had me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. During the movie, I thought about what went on with Barb and realized I was going to run into her from time to time. I knew I'd have to talk to her about what happened sooner or later to obtain closure for both of us. I owed her that much for her love and assistance over the last year in helping build my character.

All during the movie, Saffron held by armed so tightly, she must've felt I was going to try to get away or something. I put my arm around her and snuggled with her all during the movie. We looked like a couple out on a date. I'm glad there was no one around who knew us, as far as I knew, in the theater. We'd have to do a lot of explaining if anyone we knew saw us.

We both liked the movie and talked about it a lot on the way home. When we got home, we both decided to get some ice cream before we went down to the basement. We went down to the basement with our bowls and sat on the couch eating them while we watched the news. When the news was all over and we were done eating, I told her I needed to go to bed. She stood up, came over, latched on to me and said to lead the way.

When we got into the bedroom, she stripped off her clothes and crawled into bed. I got down to my boxers, and slid into bed beside her. She reached down and started stroking me with intent. I got hard very quickly and she pulled the sheet back, pulled down my boxers and went down on me. I tried to stop her but she hushed me.

"You have no more excuse Sammy, you remained true to Barb, but she didn't remain true to you. You don't owe her anything and I need this."

"Okay Saffron, I'll do this for you, but remember I love you, I can't be in love with you."

"Okay Sammy, I'll settle for that. I just want to be with you and feel you inside me."

She went down and took me in her mouth working me in and out as she kept her hand working. I always enjoyed her technique and didn't take her long to have me ready. I warned her as I felt the urge to let go and she just kept licking. I stiffened as I shot a load into her mouth and throat. I had to admit I had really missed Saffron's blow jobs. She was top-notch at it and was going to make some guy really happy some day. She was already making me happy. Then she asked me to go down on her, which I did without reservation. I began licking from the bottom to the top of her slit while thumbing her clit. Her taste was as good as usual, as I drank from her wet pussy. She began moaning and humping her pelvis into my face. We were good in bed together, enjoying each other's oral ministrations. She stiffened and moaned loudly and flooded my mouth with her juices. I slid myself up and kissed her deeply, our tongues jousting with pleasure. I slid my hard cock into her juicy quim and gave her the hard fucking she always desired. She came twice before I finally lost my control and came inside her, filling her cervix full of my creamy spunk.

I lay beside her after I got off of her and pulled out. She lay there breathing heavily and tentatively asked me the question.

"Are you going to miss doing this with Barb? I'm sorry Sammy, but you're going to have to face it sooner or later," thinking she had made a major error when I burst out into tears. Finally, all the hurt and anger finally flowed out of me. She just lay and held me until I stopped crying.

"I will deal with it Saffron, and yes I'm going to miss it because it was always done with love. I love you Saffron and we have great sex together, but it's not the same as it was with Barb. I was in love with her and we always made love instead of just having sex. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but I'm being honest with you. After all, you asked."

"You're right Sammy, I did ask you. Any girl would be lucky to have a guy that thinks that way about someone, even if it isn't me."

"I just don't think it's fair to have sex with you, when I don't feel the same way you seemingly feel about me. I just don't think it's fair."

"Right now, I'll take anything you're willing to give me Sammy, I love you with all my heart."

"Just don't let me hurt you Saffron; I love you too much for that. Please let me know if that's the case."

We snuggled up to each other in a spooning position and slept together until 5 AM. I was still exhausted, but getting my morning wood. I slipped into her from behind, raising her leg to insert my cock into her waiting pussy. She was pushing back with all her might to try to control the rhythm, but I just kept my slower pace, slamming into her hard, but slow. When we finished, she looked back at me and smiled, turned and kissed me on the cheek, got dressed, and went up to her own bedroom.

Later in the morning at breakfast, Saffron came in looking very tired. My mother asked her if she hadn't slept well because she thought she heard her walking around at about five in the morning. She just looked at my mother and said,"I was out most of the night with my gut, I must've eaten some that didn't agree with me."

"I've got some Tums in my purse, if you need them."

"No thank you mother, I took some Maalox from the medicine cabinet. I'm feeling better now. I may lay down for a nap later."

"Just watch what you eat honey, I know this last couple weeks have been rough on you, with your brother's incident and all, but you have to get yourself back into your normal routine."

*************

I went about my day and managed to drag myself over to Gerald's for band practice. The drummer they had subbing for me was using my skins, which I didn't appreciate too well. You don't bounce another man's skins without asking him first. He just looked sheepishly at me and excused himself, which was probably better for him. I was instantly pissed off. We started practice and managed to get through most of our difficult stuff without problems; including a new song I had actually written while in the hospital. When we finished up, Charlie asked me if I was still pissed off.

"I can't believe you guys let him pound my skins; even though they are my practice set. You know that's taboo."

"Sorry Sam, we needed the practice and they were already set up here."

"It still wasn't right and you know it."

"Can I make it up to you, sweetie?"

"Today I'll definitely take you up on that."

We went up to Gerald's guestroom and began tearing up the bed. I went down on her first and then fucked her as hard as I could. I definitely worked a little bit of anger out on her. I actually felt a little bad about it, but she just seemed to enjoy it.

As we lay there in our postcoital bliss, I started laughing.

"What's so funny Sammy?"

"You know, you weren't the only one responsible for that guy pounding my skins. I just had a funny thought about how the rest of the band would try to make it up to me."

She started laughing when she got the joke and we lay there laughing together for quite a while. Most of my tension flowed out of me with the sex, so I was ready to get dressed to go home, also having a bit of a headache. I told Gerald on my way out that I was ready to come back and he was elated. He told me where to be on Saturday night and to be ready to go.

*************

We set up at the sorority on Saturday night and were playing pretty well, when the entireMad Packshowed up, including Barb and Lisa. It turns out that Lisa was a late pledge for that sorority. CC acted way more demurely than she usually did, dancing only a few times instead of her usual practice of taking over the dance floor. We were in the middle of our first set when they came in and when we finished and took our break, Saffron was the one handing me a cold Coke. As I drank my Coke, I noticed Barb approaching out of the corner of my right eye. I was wearing glasses now, which hampered my peripheral vision. If she had approached me from my left side, I never would've seen her coming and couldn't have walked off to avoid her. I finished drinking my Coke and went back to the bandstand. When the band was reassembled, Charlie got everyone's attention with the microphone.

"To start off our second set, were going to perform a song written by our drummer Sam Sanderson. This is a kind of throwback to the 50s ballads so grab your favorite other and prepare for a little belly rubbing. Enjoy I'm just trying to get over you."

Gerald turned his synthesizer to mimic a harpsichord and began playing slowly after I started with a slow, low drum intro. Rick picked up on guitar and I started singing:

I was trying to find someone to love I thought heaven sent you from above. I loved to kiss you and to stroke your hair But then I found out that you didn't care. I put all I had into loving you But now I'm just always feeling blue

Then Charlie sang the chorus in duet with me:

I was trying to find someone to love I thought heaven sent you from above. I loved to kiss you and to stroke your hair But then I found out that you didn't care. I put all I had into loving you But now I'm just always feeling blue
Then Charlie sang the chorus in duet with me:
I found all the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I feel the pain you put me through I'm just trying to get over you.
Then I continued singing myself:
I just live my life from day to day Trying to keep my thoughts and demons at bay. I pray each day to just get through Here's to hoping I get over you.
Chorus:
I found the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I feel the pain you put me through I'm just trying to get over you.
I watched you walk with him to that room And cried as I knew it would seal our doom. I wander the streets, I live in a daze It's hard to make it when your heart's ablaze.
Chorus:
I found the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I feel the pain you put me through I'm just trying to get over you.
Me singing:
The differences between us were wide and vast But you always said that we would last. But you killed our love by going to him. You destroyed what was tween us and just on a whim.
It was a little distracting, to say the least, singing this chorus because by this time, Barb was crying inconsolably. Lisa and DJ were trying to comfort her, but weren't very successful. The other distracting thing was that CC was standing there crying her eyes out, with Saffron attending to her. Charlie and I just kept singing:
I found the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I still feel the pain you put me through I'm just trying to get over you.
I start singing alone again:
We pledged our love to each other, you said"we can." But that night you killed it with another man. You said we were forever or the stars would fall Now I see them falling and you made that call.