Saffron and Sam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chorus with Charlie:
I found the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I still feel the pain you put me through I'm just trying to get over you.
You tore my soul, you stripped me bare But I never knew that you didn't care. Though I'm just living in my own private hell I wish you no malice, but wish you well.
Chorus:
I found the hurt that you put me through Was just a product that was wrought by you. I still feel the pain you put me through I pray God helps me to get over you.
Charlie said as the music died out, "Ladies and gentlemen, Sam Sanderson."

I got a standing ovation, with clapping and whistling from everyone but Barb and the rest of theMad Pack.Barb was still beside herself with grief and we continued playing the rest of the set. I could understand Barb crying, but not CC. I just never understand women. Although Barb was deeply hurt by this song, that was not my intention. I was just getting my feelings out. It did not have the cathartic effect that I originally thought it would.

After the song, Charlie looked over at me and mouthed, "Wonderful."

I was getting stares of pure hatred from theMad Pack, not that it mattered to me. I kept doing my songs as the band played on until our second break. This time the Coke was handed to me by someone that really surprised me, Roxy.

"Whoever said words won't hurt you."

"I wasn't trying to hurt anyone Roxy; I was just trying to get my feelings out."

"You got your feelings out all right Sam, but I think you killed Barb at the same time."

"You know I'm thinking she'll get over it. She didn't want me badly enough to stay true to me."

"I think the pregnancy, really freaked her out."

"What pregnancy? What in the hell you talking about. She said she wasn't pregnant."

"She isn't anymore. Jesus Sam, you didn't know, she had me take her down to the women's clinic at the University two weeks ago. God I feel like such a shit; I betrayed her confidence."

"You don't think I deserved to know that Barbara aborted Our baby. If I felt bad before about the song, I sure as hell don't now."

Gerald started his solo and I began dancing with Roxy, which got dirty looks from the entireMad Pack, even CC. I didn't particularly give a shit and just held Roxy tightly. She squeezed herself to me so hard, that I thought she was going to burst. As Gerald was winding down, I eased out of her embrace and told her I had to go back up.

"Find me afterwards; I want to talk to you."

We played our third set to the usual raves of the party group and began quickly to pack up. Roxy came up to me, and Charlie looked kind of pissed.

"Sam, you know Barb loves you with all her heart, don't you? Aren't you going to cut her a little slack? She has stood by you through a lot of ridicule about your relationship."

"She definitely killed that when she killed our baby, and blew that other guy. She wasn't the strong person I thought she was."

"So it's definitely over between you two, you're never getting back together."

"Definitely not; stick a fork in us, we're done."

"Come with me then," as she dragged me down the hallway toward a bedroom. As we got through the door she kissed me hard enough, that I thought she was giving me a standing tonsillectomy.

"I've wanted this for the last couple of months; it was only my love for Barb that kept me from attacking you."

I put my arms up in the air as she started pulling my shirt over my head. She dropped to her knees, undid my belt buckle, pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and began to blow me. This girl could suck cock, having as good a technique as Barb and Saffron. It didn't take me long to get excited beyond my control and I warned her, "Roxy I'm going to blow."

That didn't seem to bother her that much and I shot my wad into her waiting mouth. Boy, do I like a girl that swallows. She was just as aggressive as Charlie, as she stripped off her clothes and pulled both of us onto the bed. I wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she had given me so I slid her silk panties off and went down on her with my nose in her blonde muff. She had a pretty good taste to her when I slid my tongue into her wet gash. She was moaning and humping my face as I worked on her juicy quim. I really couldn't consider it work, because she had a fine tasting pussy. She was really juicy and expelled copious amounts of her lubrication. She stiffened up and screamed out as she came in my mouth. I drank of her girl nectar and felt quite proud of myself.

"Jesus Sam, Barb was right, you sure know your way around a girl's pussy with your mouth. That's the best I've ever been eaten. Now do the rest; fuck me."

I knelt between her legs with my now rejuvenated cock and lined up with her juicy entrance. I slid into her with a hard, quick stroke and she moaned with a gasp of air coming out of her. I began fucking her with speed and force, sawing in and out of her like a trip hammer. I was doing my best to fuck her eyes out, while she was giving me as much as I was her. This girl was truly a hard-core piece of ass. I had that feeling about her the night she spent with me at my house and didn't take her up on her offer. I sure was getting it now though. I watched her large tits jiggle as I pumped into her and saw a look on her face of pure bliss. I knew I was making my mark and really felt that I was getting as well as I was giving. I really started to like this girl even more than I already did. It wasn't just the sex thing, although that was fantastic. I realized she was a very giving person, once you got through the bitchy façade. She had an orgasm and tried to use her cunt muscles to squeeze my dick off. I finally couldn't hold back any longer and shot a powerful wad of cum in her, causing her to stiffen and come again.

I pulled my shrinking cock out and lay down beside her capturing her left nipple in my mouth and working on the stiff pebble. She pushed me away saying, "Stop that you little shit, the opportunity for that has passed. It's too sensitive now. Sam, Barbie was a fool to let you go. You're maniac in bed too, I could get used to this."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Roxy, but I'd really rather have you as a friend, I don't need any more complications in my life."

"Friend with benefits?"

"No, I have one of those. I mean a friend friend, I think you could use one too. We have a lot in common."

"Okay friend, that's disappointing, but I could use a friend and I think you'd be a good one. You certainly are loyal. I hope you get over Barb Sammy, you are going to be a real catch for somebody."

"That's really nice thing to say, coming from you Roxy. Thanks for the excellent roll in the hay."

She was getting dressed as she said, "I told you you didn't know what you were missing, didn't I?"

"I always thought you'd be excellent in the sack, if you want to know the truth."

"Call me Sammy," she said as she walked out the door.

I just got dressed and went back out to help load what was left of the equipment into the van.

DJ, Brandi and Mandy Janus all came up to me at the same time and DJ said, "Sammy, you sure said a fuck you to Barb with that song, I hope you're happy."

"That was not my intention DJ and you know it, I was just trying to get my feelings out. It was not written out of malice."

"I still think that you were a real prick for writing that."

"No offense DJ, but I don't really give a good tinker's damn what any of you think right now."

I just ignored her and her sisters, finished what I was doing, and then drove home.

*************

When I got home, Saffron was waiting for me on the couch downstairs and hit me with a verbal assault as soon as I came down the stairs.

"Sammy, you know what you did with that song? You caused a lot of heartache tonight."

"Do you think that it's any worse than what I've suffered through? You were with me the other night when my pain came out; you think that I hurt any less? I was just letting my feelings out the only way I knew how. If that caused other people pain, so be it. I could care less right now."

"Sammy, I'm so sorry, I know you needed to get that out for your emotional healing to begin. I wasn't really meaning to chastise you. Come here baby."

I went over to sit by her and she held me tightly. I just had to ask, "Did the song affect you badly too? What did you think of it?"

"Sammy, the song was well written but hard to listen to. The only thing it made me feel was sorrow, realizing how much pain you were actually in when you wrote it. I hope you can get over this, it's not healthy to feel that way."

"Saffron, what was up with CC? Why was she crying like that?"

"I think she felt for Barb and realized how much pain you were in. I'm worried about her. She gets hit on at every one these parties and gets asked out all the time by guys at school and she always turns them down. I'm not sure, but I think she may be gay."

"That would be a shame with her personality, looks, and that hot little body."

"Don't be getting all fired up there boy, I want you thinking of me tonight," she said as she kissed me squarely and passionately on the mouth. As our tongues start jousting, I felt a stirring down below even though I've had that interlude with Roxy.

"I saw Roxy drag you back to a bedroom, did she have her way with you?"

"She did have her way with me, as I had mine with her. You've got her all wrong Saffron; I think we're going to turn out being good friends and not with benefits."

"That's really weird, you and Roxy friends."

I let the conversation die as I walked her into the bedroom for our nightly romp. She was really hot and way more aggressive than usual, if that was possible. She gave me a first class fuck and I slept like a baby with her until she finally got up about 5 AM to go upstairs.

*************

I got up about 10 AM and ate a bowl of cereal. Saffron came down looking very much the worse for wear.

"It seems like you didn't get enough sleep last night Saffron. Did something keep you awake?"

She flipped me off grabbed the box of cereal and a bowl and poured her out some breakfast. I laughed a little and said, "I must've been a little hard on you last night. If you're not up to muster, we can quit."

"You have a cruel streak in you little brother. Of course I don't want to stop. Don't push it this morning or you may get your ass kicked. I could still do it you know; you're just a little spaz."

"You better quit picking on me or I may cut you off."

"That's a good way to end up dead little brother."

I just laughed and went downstairs to watch some TV. Saffron came downstairs after she finished her breakfast and snuggled with me on the couch.

"Sammy, I don't mean to bring this up and cause you pain, but Barb is really heartbroken, you should really talk to her."

"Drop the subject Saffron, all you're going to do is piss me off. I don't owe her anything."

Even though I felt betrayed and kicked in the face by Barb, I was still in love with her. I just couldn't get over the way she had dumped on me. I know I was really being a hard ass, but a guy had to have his principles.

"Okay, okay Sammy, I'm sorry have brought it up, I won't do it again."

"I know you're her friend, but you're my sister and she really fucked me over."I then explained about the abortion and the things she had said to me before I caught her with Handel.

"Oh my God Sammy, no wonder you're in such pain; what a terrible thing to do to someone you love."

"Now you know why I'm reluctant to talk about her Saffron."

"Remember Sammy I love you, I want you to feel like you can always talk to me about anything or anyone."

"I know I can always count on you Saffron."And I knew that I really could always count on her. I was going to have to get over this and get on with my life, no matter what that would bring. Let's just say I wasn't optimistic.

To be continued.