All Comments on 'Said the Spider to the Fly'

by lustfuldesires

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
john1946john1946about 11 years ago
OK

Good first chapter....Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"What depths would she sink to?"

Uh, she's been a porn star, with an apparently wide and diverse nasty library of erotica to her name. How are we even supposed to take a comment like that seriously? If she loved it that much, why the hell become a prim and proper whore to the news media rather than a whore to the porn industry?

That's the thing - you can't take a dirty whore, dress her up real pretty and then expect us to believe she's going through anything new or special when she gets debased. It doesn't work, and in fact, looks pretty foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

I liked it a lot.

I can suspend my disbelief no problem.

There may be scope to fill in more about her background and how she got into the situation, but for the moment, just continue.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Don't buy it.

Honestly, the story was a touch silly. If she's as rich and powerful as you suggest, she'd have the connections and wealth to make sure a little blackmailer like this guy had an unfortunate "accident". People with her kind of naked ambition don't just break because someone has some incriminating evidence, they find a way to counter it. If it were this easy, most of the rich in the world would be toppled due to their indiscretions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Keep it going...... have him keep this going for awhile. One night for every picture? Have him secretly videotape the encounters and show them to her in the end. Just a few ideas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous