Said the Spider to the Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain soon subsided and was replaced by a feeling of intense arousal unlike any she expected. She could tell he was close to cumming, and she wanted desperately to reach between her legs and rub her swollen clit. She felt his cock spasm followed by the hot jets of cum fill her stretched hole.

Pulling slowly out of her asshole, he watched his own cum drip from her gaping hole and onto the floor below where it mixed with the puddle of her existing juices.

"Get on your knees and face me!' he demanded. She groggily complied.

"Now clean that cock. You can taste your own ass," he growled. Susan did as she was told, despite the growling in her stomach from such a filthy act. He slide his still erect cock in and out of her mouth and at one point she felt as if he would cum down her throat, and to her own amazement, she would not have minded it at all.

After she had sucked his cock clean, he retreated to lean against a nearby table and lit up a cigarette, content with the fact that he had broken this filly.

Her legs wobbled as she slowly rose to her feet. She brushed the dishevelled hair from her eyes and looked at her clothes piled by his feet.

"Give me my clothes. I have to go." She said in a weak voice.

"I will decide when you leave, not you."

"Please. You got what you wanted. Now give me the pictures and let me go."

He glanced at the pictures on the nearby table as he puffed on his cigarette. It was too early in the game to give them up now. How far would she go to get them back? What was her limit? He had to find out.

"Tonight was good, but not enough to cover the cost of those pictures. We will have to meet again, and then I will decide whether to give them to you or not."

"You bastard! After what you did to me tonight, I have paid for those pictures twice over. Now give me clothes. I am tired, and I just want to go home."

Evan watched as Susan clutched her hand over her crotch and squeezed her legs together. She lowered her head, trying to avoid eye contact with Evan as she fought the desperate need in her bladder.

"I have to use the rest room, where is it?" she murmured.

"Right here," he remarked as he kicked a blue plastic bucket from under the table, and sent it across the floor until it stopped in front of her.

"You can't be serious." she gasped as she looked down at it, then back at him.

"I am always serious. You want your clothes, piss in it. Otherwise, you can drive home butt naked. I really don't give a shit," he sneered.

With the last strand of dignity stripped from her, she slowly squatted over the bucket and began emptying her clamouring bladder into it.

As Evan enjoyed his cigarette, the image of her naked in the middle of the room squatting over a bucket to relieve herself while she bowed her head in shame was one of priceless submission.

As Susan stood before a full length mirror to dress, she saw the pictures on the table in the background. Deep inside, she was relieved that he refused to give her the pictures for now. How far would he take her? What depths would she allow herself to sink to pay for them?

The battle of wills had now became a test of endurance. Which of them would tire of the game first and forfeit the photographs, remained to be seen.

12