All Comments on 'Sail Away'

by alicia_boston

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sail away

Very good account of SAILing and of boat life. Very good.

The rest of the story was beautiful, my wife and I loved it. More please sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Worth reading

This story was amazing! It was definitely very arousing because of the slow development between the two women and the distinct sense fir realism.

But it also was a beautiful, sensitive story in itself, a story about falling in love with a great ending!

Loved it!

happydayhappydayalmost 18 years ago
Sailing

Hmmmmmmmmmm Very sensual. As a keen sailor myself I'd love to be in THOSE positions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sailing

From a mans Point of view a well wtriten story told with a lot of love

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Perfect Story, Sailing or Otherwise

Wonderful story, erotic or not, although I prefer the former.

Here indeed is a story, with a beginning middle and end, beautifully told, and by that I mean not only did the words convey imagery and story telling, but the slow build up and languid pace make make the story all the more realistic, fantasy or not.

The sensitivity of the writing's pov proved to be almost overwhelming to me. At time I was either woman as seducer or seducee.

I am delighted it ended the way it did. They (all of us) will never again achieve that sublime and exquisite mooment, but will continue our search.

Loved it and will return to it, more than once. Btw as a pure erotic story for getting off, it is the best lesbian story I have ever read.

Many many thanks. I hope you write more.

most sinc.

imouse, LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding story

You have a flair for capturing the mind and letting the imagination take it's course. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so descriptive and sexy. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!!!

I have read both of your stories and I have to say that I love them you are a wonderful writer. I do hope you are still writing. Thank you for sharing!!!

NC22371NC22371over 10 years ago
breathtaking

Oh my God...that was the most beautiful, sensual, erotic story of two women living each other, that I've ever read. I would be utterly disappointed to find that you didn't write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
..........

Well that ending was depressing as fuck also please include in the description that the story has heterosexual sex references. I fucking hate when I try to read erotic lesbian stories and straight sex is in it *sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not a depressing ending. There are such things as one time flings. Sure there was a magnificent build up and it was emotional but destroying David and Lena's marriage for a minor mid-life crisis would not fit in this story.

Furthermore, it is not necessary to star a comment with "As a man..."

You either like the story or you don't. Men liking the story does not give it more or less value.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous