All Comments on 'Sailing Adventure Ch. 01'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This was a good story until...

This was a good story until the 2nd wife said she wasn't going...She doesn't go to not distract the other husband? Wasn't it simpler to make the man divorced, widow or single?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome.

Finally a story with good visuals. A slutty blonde in a skimpy bikini on an expensive boat, being openly depraved. Make it many chapters please and keep her a nympho, let it get out of hand too so she goes off the deep end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was a good story until...

I agree...

"This was a good story until the 2nd wife said she wasn't going...She doesn't go to not distract the other husband?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree too

For me, it would be a lot sexier if both wives go and everyone gets to enjoy sex with a new partner. It would also be sexier if both husbands get to enjoy watching their wife giving and receiving extreme pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC coming

Ok, so you warned everyone that cucks are your thing but not very creative nor believable. What does Barb get out of this by not going? Her husband gets to screw a new younger woman and not only doesn't she care she's all for it? Why? That parts not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't score this.

I didn't get passed the first few sentences before realizing how badly it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rough writing

Perhaps an editor would help, but the wording was awkward in sentence after sentence. If the author's first language isn't English, than maybe that is what some of us are picking up. In effect it put a screen between the reader and what the author wished to convey. I didn't vote as I didn't finish the strory

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nobody talks......

....like your characters.

Totally unbelievable and quite rough.

Try vetting your story ideas with a writer's community before putting a lot of effort into them. Some stories are better not written.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who talks like this

The premise of this story is good but who talks like this?! I felt like I was reading a discussion by aliens who suddenly ended up on this planet trying to seduce the opposite sex.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Absurd

What an absurd start. Do people really act like this. And of course in CH 2 the husband won't realize he's been set up. But he will be cool with watching his wife with another guy. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yuck

How is this erotic? Takes all kinds, I guess. 1*

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Kurt needs to invite another hung stud along. Maybe a bi hung stud.

Cuckold is so willing and easy to lead into being a good little cuckold. Hope Kurt puts cuckold in chastity, then uses the hot wife again and again. Send cuckold home with hard blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Leading

the reader on to a full on sexual adventure.

GroskyGroskyover 6 years ago
hot

this got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love Lynn stories

Your wife Lynn is a perfect wife. I wish I married a slut just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

You wrote this for me, thanks

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Doubling up by using cuckold and voyeur. Two words with the same meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1438 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES