Sailing Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife learn more about sailing.
5.6k words
4.43
81.5k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers

This is a continuation of "Sailing Adventure " It is meant to be a standalone story and not as a prequel or sequel to any of my other stories. Some of my favorite fantasy themes involve the wife's "first time" with another man. This contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, and voyeurism. I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

*****

Down below, Lynn's husband is standing at the foot of the ladder with a rum drink watching his wife with Kurt. He cannot believe how slutty she is acting. Waiting until his wife is sitting up, he sticks his head out of the entrance way. Kurt is massaging Lynn's neck and shoulders. She looks radiant from her release.

"You guys look relaxed? Honey, would you like another drink?"

"Hi, honey. I would love one. How was your nap? The captain really knows how to relax me."

Kurt says it is time to sail a little more before settling in for the night. He points to the shore where the cove is. They pull anchor and tighten the sails. After they are underway, Lynn announces she is going for a rest. She stretches her arms above her head, showing both men her breasts. Putting her shirt back on, she goes below to the cabin.

Kurt takes a sip of beer, "Man your wife is hot. Did you know she could be this uninhibited?"

"Well, I know she is an exhibitionist, but I have never seen her do anything like this"

"Did you like me putting on lotion while you watched. Could you tell what I was doing?"

"Watching you touch her like that was a real turn-on. I could tell she gave you a good look at her pussy. She told me you touched her."

"I know you like me touching Lynn and her cute little pussy. I don't think you mind that Barbara couldn't join us. When Lynn went below decks, what were you thinking?'

Even Mike cannot believe he is acting this uninhibited. "I don't mind that it is just the three of us. When Lynn went to rest I was thinking that you went down to join her."

"And what would we do? Take a nap?"

"No. You would fuck her."

Kurt teases the younger man, "Fuck who?"

"Fuck my wife."

"That's right. You want me to fuck Lynn. I know you like the way we have been flirting and Lynn showing off, but fucking is a different matter. If you want to me fuck her, it will be your choice. All you have to do is untie her bikini bottom and offer me her pussy."

In a stage of arousal he has never had before, Lynn's husband agrees to offer his wife's pussy to the Captain.

Kurt says he is going below to check on his charts to get the right direction to the cove. "And no, I'm not going to try and fuck her. That will be later after we anchor for the night."

Kurt sees Lynn relaxing on one of the cushions around the cabin table. She hears him and sits up and stretches. Her shirt is still unbuttoned. He reaches in to fondle one of her firm tits. He revels in the weight and fullness resting in the palm of his hand. Lynn tries to stifle a moan, but is unsuccessful.

"You really like this don't you?'"

Lynn gets up and faces him. Her palms are on his chest to steady her from the boat's motion.

"You know I am really turned on. Playing with me is one thing, but I'm still not sure about the fucking."

Kurt places his hands lightly on her hips. "I understand. I am not going to pressure you. It's been great so far. You are really losing your inhibitions."

Just then a motor boat passes close by, rocking the sailboat in its wake. The affect is to push Lynn into Kurt's chest. Her breasts are crushed against him. She feels his cock against her stomach. He puts one of his hands on her ass pulling her tighter. With the other, he lifts her chin and gives her a deep kiss. She kisses him back pushing her tongue in his mouth. She cannot believe how brazen she is acting.

She breaks the kiss and looks down at his cock. "Captain you certainly are a dangerous man. I think you must be descended from pirates."

Lynn breaks their embrace, and she sticks her head out of the cabin and asks her husband if he would like another drink. He declines. They join the captain on deck. Mike notices a change in his wife. It looks like Kurt's cock is semi-erect.

They sail for a little while longer. Lynn asks her husband how he likes piloting the boat. Kurt compliments him on the job he is doing. They approach the cove where they will spend the night. There are no other boats close by. It is approaching dusk and the cove is in shade. Left unspoken by all three of them is what will happen later.

They have light supper and Kurt suggests they head back up on deck. He says since he does not have to pilot anymore, he will join them in having some rum drinks.

He makes a toast, "Here's to a great couple and a fun weekend. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves."

The couple toast back and tell him what a great time they are having and what a good captain he is. The evening is still warm. The moon is almost full providing enough ambient light for both men to take in Lynn's beauty and sensuality. Kurt suggests to Lynn she take off her shirt since the sun is going down and she won't burn.

"That sounds like another order. Honey, doesn't the captain give good orders."

Kurt interrupts to tell her that Mike is not her husband, but a crew member aboard the vessel.

Lynn takes off her shirt and turns to the two men, "Well how do the captain and crew like my tits." She pinches up her nipples. "And I know you like my nipples because you two naughty boys have been looking at them all day."

Mike answers, "Speaking for the crew we really like your tits and the rest of your body."

Lynn sits next to the crew. She has already finished her drink. "How do you like the way I am performing my role. Haven't I shown both of you a lot?"

He tells her she is doing great.

"I appreciate you like the way I have been performing. But there is more. There is seafaring tradition on this vessel, that goes all the way back to pirate days."

"What kind of tradition is that?"

"I think you will like it. It is the females' duty to take care of the needs of the captain and crew when they get horny. Since I am the only female, then it is my duty to take care of you both."

Mike asks Kurt, "What if it were just you and I, and Barbara was the only female. Would she take care of us?"

Kurt answers that she would. He tells him Barbara loves taking care of the captain and crew.

Lynn tells him that other wives have also performed that role.

Her husband responds, "That sounds like a hot tradition."

Lynn leans into him and plays with his nipples. "I'm glad you like it. I want to take care of the captain and crew. There are other parts of the tradition. One is the captain takes certain liberties if there is a female on board."

"What kind of liberties?"

"Well you know about him feeling my ass and getting close to my pussy. But, he took more liberties."

Not knowing he was watching them, she describes how the captain was feeling her tits and playing with her pussy. She gives her husband a light kiss on the lips.

"Taking care of the captain and crew means I fuck you both."

Her husband doesn't respond. He is too filled with lust thinking about his wife fucking both men. She unties his jammers and reaches in for his cock and slowly strokes him. His cock swells under his wife's ministrations.

"The crew certainly is horny. I think I'm going to get two cocks on this trip."

Her husband cannot believe this is happening, but he is not going to stop. "Well you are not going to need your bikini bottoms to fuck us." He unties her string and her bottoms fall away. Turning to Kurt he says, "Well captain do you want some pussy?"

Kurt takes in the young wife's nudity. "I think I do want some of Lynn's pussy."

Lynn tells the crew the captain gets the first turn. Lynn slides over to Kurt. "Captain do you like my pussy? Did the crew tell you I have a nice little bush? I know you felt it this afternoon. Play with my tits like you did before."

Kurt starts fondling her breasts again. She is very vocal and starts talking dirty. She leans up against Kurt and spreads her legs for the crew. "Look at my pussy. I'm glad you offered my pussy to the captain. And do you know what kind of pussy the captain likes best?"

Even though in the game, he is the crew, she is still his wife. "I think the captain has wanted some pussy all day. What kind of pussy?"

"He likes hot young married pussy. And that's what I have. And a hot young married pussy like mine, crave nice big hard cocks like the captain's."

She strokes his cock. Kurt is getting erect. Lynn feels his length from his bulbous head to his tight balls. "Look what I just did. That looks so uncomfortable in your briefs. Let me help you with those."

Kurt lifts his hips so make it easier for her. The crew's wife takes off the captain's trunks. "Mmmm... what a nice big cock the captain has for my pussy. Look how thick it is."

She gets down on her knees between his spread legs. She has full access. Her hand is around his cock squeezing it. The captain is leaning back watching the young wife stroke his cock.

"That's it. You are the hottest young married pussy I have had on this vessel. Now suck the captain's cock."

"That sounds like another order." She leans over and takes his bulbous head in her mouth. She stretches her lips wide to fit it in her warm moist mouth.

He talks to her lewdly. "That's it, you little slut cocksucker, take as much as you can. You've been wanting my cock all day. Show the crew how you like sucking cock."

Lynn takes more of his cock in her mouth. She knows she is not going be able to get all of it in her mouth, but knows it will fit her pussy. Her lips and tongue explore the veins and ridges. She relishes in the sensation of having an unfamiliar cock in her mouth.

Kurt looks down at the pretty young wife, "Tell the Captain and crew what you are."

Taking his cock out of her mouth Lynn looks up at him and answers, "I am a naughty married cocksucker." She kisses the sensitive underside of his cockhead, "Do you like this? Am I a good married cocksucker?"

Kurt cannot believe what a slut Lynn is. He has had young wives before, but not like this. "Yeah. Your one of the best."

The young wife is proud that an experienced older man like Kurt thinks she is a good cocksucker. She slips him back in her mouth.

Kurt looks down at the pretty young wife, "Look over at the crew so he can see my cock in your mouth."

Lynn looks at the crew with her sparkling blue eyes. He looks back at her with Kurt's big cock stretching her mouth. Her cheeks bulge out from his cockhead. Even though they are playing the captain and crew game, it doesn't negate the fact that it is Mike's wife on her knees with another man's cock in her mouth.

She looks at the her husband, with his jammers off, stroking his erect cock as he watches her suck another man. Lynn cannot help but make a comparison between her husband's and Kurt's much bigger cock. She has never had a cock that filled her mouth like this. She continues her sucking. She is moaning on his cock and making sucking sounds.

Kurt addresses Mike, "Do you like watching? Did you think it would be like this?"

Mike replies, "This is really hot. I had no idea watching Lynn suck you would be this much of a turn on."

Lynn looks back at her husband, "I'm glad you like watching me. The Captain has such a nice cock to suck. What about this?"

Mike's wife licks and kisses her way down Kurt's turgid shaft. She proceeds to plant light kisses on his swollen balls. She thinks of all of the cum what will flood her pussy.

"Ohh yeah. That's it honey. Lick his balls."

Lynn licks his balls all over. She explores the wrinkles with her tongue. She lifts her head and eagerly slides his cock back in her mouth. Mike cannot believe his wife is this inhibited. It is the most erotic scene he has ever witnessed. He begins to fantasize watching Lynn suck other men.

After a few more minutes, Kurt stops her sucking. His thick cock slips out of her mouth as she raises her head. She looks up with a dreamy expression on her face. There is a stream of cum from his cock to her lips. She takes a finger and licks it off. Kurt tells Mike to move over so Lynn can lay down. He is going to fuck her.

She has one foot on the deck. Kurt spreads her legs and positions the other one on the top of the cushion.

"That's it captain spread me open."

Kurt kneels between her open legs and slides his cock up and down her slit. Lynn raises her hips to make better contact with his cock. He eases the head and a couple of inches in the young wife's cunt. Lynn feels his cock opening her up. She has never had a cock this thick. He slowly slides his cock in the young wife's slick tight passage. He begins to fuck her.

Lynn yells out, "Ohh god. That feels so good. Your cock is so big. Fuck me deeper."

Kurt takes short strokes until his entire length is deep in the young wife's cunt. Their pubic hair meshes as his cock is all of the way in her tight cunt. Lynn is moaning as Kurt fills her with his thick cock.

In the isolated cove, there is the sound of insects and fucking. After fucking a few minutes, the Captain tells Lynn to suck the crew's cock. She shifts position leaning on one elbow giving the crew enough room to kneel on the cushion. She sucks the crew while the Captain fucks her. Since the crew's cock is not as big and thick as the captain's, she is able to bet most of him in her mouth. She has never sucked her husband like this before. She leaves his cock all the way in her mouth and milks him with her lips and tongue.

"Ohhh.. god. That feels so good."

Kurt revels in the feel of Lynn's hot cunt grasping his cock. "She really likes to suck doesn't she? I think she likes more than one cock."

Mike doesn't respond. He just looks at his wife's luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

Kurt takes a couple of longer strokes and slams her pussy. Lynn's body tenses as she begins to cum. She cries out with her climax.

She stops sucking but keeps the crew's cock in her mouth. He has never had this sensation before as Lynn cums on his cock. There is heat radiating from her mouth on his cock.

Kurt stops fucking her but leaves his cock part way in her pussy. He tells her to finish off the crew. She continues to milk her husband. He announces his cuming with a groan. Her husband's warm cum hits the back of her mouth and runs down her throat. He has never cum this hard before. A few drops of cum dribble from her lips to her breasts.

Kurt suggests they go below where it is more comfortable. Lynn leads the way. Standing by the cabin table, she says, "Where do you want to fuck me?"

Mike still cannot get over how brazen his wife is. Just this morning he wasn't sure if she would go topless. Now she is asking Kurt where he wants to fuck her.

"Unfortunately there is not much room here in the cabin. I'm not finished yet. Why don't you go in the front berth."

Lynn goes through the entrance way to the berth. Kurt turns to the crew, "There's not enough room for the three of us in the berth. We'll take turns fucking her. You wait here and make yourself comfortable."

The crew watches as the captain goes into the berth to fuck Lynn some more. She is waiting with her arms above her head and legs spread.

"Well Captain, do you want some more pussy? You can have all you want."

He climbs in the berth between the young wife's spread legs. She takes her hand and guides his still hard cock into her open cunt. It is slick with her juices. In the confines of the berth, his chest is flat against her swollen breasts, using his elbows to keep the bulk of his weight off of her.

"Ohh.. yeah. Just like that. Fuck me nice and slow. I want to feel that cock of yours. I have never had one this big before." She kisses his ear and uses her slutty voice her husband likes, "I know we are playing the captain and crew game, but that is still my husband who was watching and now waiting his turn."

"And you like that don't you little slut?"

Lynn talks dirty to him telling him to fuck her. Lying down allows him to gets his entire length in the young wife's pussy. She encourages his fucking.

Mike is standing in the cabin by the berth entrance. He partially sees their writhing bodies in the ambient moonlight. The sailboat lightly rocks with the gentle motion of the waves. Mike listens to the sounds of sex as Kurt fucks his wife.

Kurt grinds his cock against Lynn's clitoris until she cums again. She plays with his nipples encouraging him to cum. He takes longer and more rapid strokes. Lynn feels him tensing up, announcing his blast of sperm deep into her cunt. He pulls out and lets a couple of blasts of warm cum hit her stomach and abdomen. He slides his softening cock back in Lynn's pussy.

In the afterglow of her orgasm, Lynn feels no guilt after fucking another man, while he husband listened from the cabin. She tells the Captain, "God that was great. I can't believe how good your cock feels."

Kurt feels the heat radiating from her body. "I guess it is time for the Crew to get some of your pussy."

He slides is cock out of her dripping cunt and eases his body up and returns to the cabin.

Kurt address Mike, "What a fuck. Your wife is a hot piece of ass all right. This is better than I was expecting. I guess you are still pretty horny. It's your turn. Have you ever taken turns before?"

He replies he has taken turns a couple of times but not with the woman being his wife.

Kurt replies, "I think you are going to like it. I am going back to my berth. Enjoy Lynn's cunt."

Mike heads for the entrance to the berth. Lynn is waiting for him with spread legs and a leaky cunt for him. He slips into bed next to his ravaged wife.

"Are you ready for your turn? The captain got me already for you." Mike cups her firm breast and strokes her body. He feels the heat radiating. Reaching her stomach he feels some cum.

"The captain left you a little something. Why don't you clean me off and then fuck me."

In the dim light it is hard to see, so Mike begins to lick her breasts and down to her pussy. He is too enflamed with lust to think about licking another man's cum off her body.

"Are you getting a taste? Does it taste good."

"You know how it tastes. It's a little salty."

He gets down between her spread legs. As he licks his wife's messy cunt. "That's it clean the captain's cum from my nasty married pussy."

He continues to lick her savoring the tasted of their combined juices.

"God...you are eating me so good. Here, now it's time for your pussy."

He mounts her and places the head of his cock pointing at her gaping cunt. Lynn grabs his ass and pulls him in her slick passage way. There is no resistance at all. She is still tight but is more open than usual God is she hot. He has never had a sensation like this.

Lynn encourages his fucking, her talking dirty about Kurt. "Ohhh..you are so nice and hard. You must like getting the seconds. The Captain has such a nice big cock. I'm so glad I could fuck him with you watching."

The young couple, enflamed from Lynn's infidelity, both reach climax.

He lays next to her as Lynn strokes his cock. She is talking dirty to him about being fucked by Kurt. Lynn is one her side with her body melding with his. She is still aroused, even after the fucking she has received. "Do you like me fucking you both? I'm going to take advantage of having two cocks."

Lynn says she is going to check on the captain to see if he needs any more pussy. Mike looks as she leaves the berth. He is too exhausted to go and listen.

Lynn goes into the stern berth. Kurt is on his back waiting for her. She looks lustfully at the darkness of his pubic hair and outline of his flaccid cock lying against his thigh.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers
12