Sailing Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still awake? I want some more of the Captain's cock"

Inviting her in, he moves over to give her more room. She lays on her side next to him fondling his balls. They are not as tight as the first time. She moves her head down to his waist and takes his soft cock in her mouth. She is able to get most of him in. She is making moaning noises. "I love your cock in my mouth."

She slides him in and out of her mouth until he becomes erect. The young wife talks slutty about sucking and fucking them both. He lays back and lets her suck him some more, encouraging her with more lewd talk. Lynn cannot believe what a slut she is.

She gets on top of him and positions his cock to her pussy. She lies prone on him since ceiling is so low.

"God this is great. I'm not sure where I like your cock best, my mouth or my pussy."

"Have you ever had two men?"

"No. This is the first time. I just feel so slutty having you two take turns on me."

"I knew you would like another man's cock. I can always invite more crew."

She moans, "That would be great. But no more questions. Just fuck me."

He places a hand on her succulent ass pushing his cock deeper into her. With the other, he massages one of her breasts and nipple.

She is moaning and fuels his lust with lewd talk about taking on more crew. She is matching his thrusts with her hips. She has another tremendous orgasm. Resting on his body, she speaks in more of a little girl's voice, "That's it honey, cum for me again. My husband likes fucking me with your cum in my cunt."

His thrusts become more urgent as he cums in her cunt again. She remains collapsed on his chest as they come down from the sensation of their fucking. She give Kurt a deep kiss.

She leaves the stern berth and goes back to her husband. He is on his back waiting for her.

"You're still awake? I can't believe you want some more."

She kisses one of his nipples while stroking him back to hardness. "What a nice hard cock. I think I have a naughty husband who likes the feel of his wife's freshly fucked cunt."

Mike doesn't say anything. He just revels in the sensation of the heat from his wife's hand on his erection. Lynn gets on top of him just like she did with Kurt.

In the morning, they awake to the smell of coffee. Lynn sits up and stretches as far as she can in the confines of the berth.

"God that was great last night." She kisses Mike's cheek. "You were fantastic."

They go into the cabin. Lynn feels totally uninhibited around Kurt. He is wearing a short light robe. She kisses him on the cheek. Lynn retrieves her shirt, but does not button it, leaving her breasts on display for Kurt. He reaches in her shirt and fondles her.

The three of them have a light breakfast. After cleaning up, the captain announces it is time to head back. Lynn says she is going to the head to take a quick shower. Mike says he will wait until they get back to the marina.

Mike puts on a fresh pair of jammers. Kurt puts on a looser swim suit with legs reaching just above the knees. They go up on deck to get ready to cast off.

In the cabin, after her shower, Lynn puts on a green bikini without the top. She rejoins the two men on deck. Even though it is still early, the sun is already spreading it's warmth.

She stretches in front of them, "What a great morning. She kisses Kurt and then her husband. This is the best sailing I've ever had. You guys really know how to make a girl feel special."

She takes her forefinger and lightly caresses Kurt's cock through his suit. "Just because you are more modest today, doesn't mean you can hide this thing."

After reaching satiation from last night's fucking the mood is more relaxed. There is definitely less sexual tension in the air.

Lynn picks up the sun screen. "Here, both of you help put this on today."

The two men apply lotion to Lynn's body making sure . Then she rubs lotion on the two men.

They weigh anchor and motor a short distance to clear the cove. Lynn and Mike hoist the sails and they head out into the bay. Lynn announces she is going up on the bow to sun.

Just like they did yesterday, the two men admire her body. Kurt tells Mike, "She is one sexy wife. Lynn certainly has really become more inhibited."

Mike still has the image of his wife sucking Kurt right in front of him, "How do you like her."

Kurt teases the younger man, "What do you mean."

He hesitates, "How do you like fucking her?"

"She is a really hot fuck. I knew Lynn was going to like it. But she is more uninhibited than I thought."

The two men discuss fucking Lynn without getting lewd. Mike says he is surprised she has become so uninhibited. He says it must be the freedom of being out on the sailboat and the isolation of the cove.

Kurt responds, "This is fairly typical once a woman like Lynn decides to let loose. Contrary to what we men like to think, women are not necessarily monogamous. I can tell you two have a great relationship, but Lynn wife has desires for other men. It just takes the right setting, like out here on the boat, and an experienced, older man like me, to unleash a woman like your wife."

Mike digests this revelation and decides Kurt is right about Lynn. One thing is certain, he does not think Lynn is going to stop with this one experience.

As the two men discuss her, Lynn luxuriates on the bow of the boat. She has never felt this free. One part of her says she should feel a little guilty. But the other part revels in the experience of fucking another man. After all, her husband encourages her fantasies. He hasn't done anything to stop her or Kurt.

She stretches and feels the warmth of the sun on her body. She relives the thrill of having both men take turns with her. She fantasizes having other men on the boat and taking her below to fuck her.

She rejoins the men at the stern. Mike retrieves a non-alcoholic juice drink for her. Lynn stands next to Kurt at the helm. She leans against him, feeling the thickness of his cock. He has a hand on her bare hip lightly caressing her. Her husband is quietly watching.

Kurt caresses her from her hip up to her breast where he cups and fondles her. She covers her hand with his. "Ohh..yeah..You play with my tits so good." She stretches her arms over his head. Turning to her husband, "Don't we have a good Captain? He really likes playing with me."

The sexual tension returns. Her husband doesn't answer. He just watches as his wife displays herself to another man. Lynn decides since her husband doesn't mind, she is going to fuck Kurt again.

The spell is broken as they approach the river leading back to the marina. Lynn goes below to retrieve her shirt. She no longer sees the need for her bikini top.

The young couple lowers the sails and motor into down the channel to the marina. Kurt gives them instructions on securing the sails for docking

After docking, they secure the boat. It is early enough that they don't have to rush getting back home. None of them are ready to leave the serenity of being on the water. They relax with a light snack. Mike says he is going to the marina office to take a shower and freshen up.

Kurt replies, "Good idea. We will join you. But first I want to take your sexy wife to the cabin. The Captain needs some more pussy."

Lynn addresses her husband, "Are you going to want some more after the Captain?"

Mike says he will wait until they get back home. Lynn and Kurt go below. Other people on the dock watch the older man and young wife disappear. A couple of them smile knowingly. One of them is the older man they met yesterday.

Mike basks in the sun for a few minutes before going below for his toiletries and a change of clothes. He cannot resist approaching the forward berth. Kurt is on top of Lynn. Her legs are wrapped around him. She is moaning and telling him to fuck her. It is almost surrealistic watching another couple fuck, with the realization, one of them is his wife.

He goes to the marina and showers. On the way, a couple of other men greet him and ask how the sailing was. He just replies that Kurt is a really good sailor and the weather was perfect.

After his shower, he gets a cup of coffee and heads back to the boat. Lynn and Kurt are still below. He resists the temptation to go back to the cabin to watch.

A few minutes later they return. Lynn is positively radiant from her recent sexual release. She is wearing her bikini bottoms and shirt. Only the two lower buttons of her shirt are fastened. They head to the marina to shower. To a casual passerby, they appear as a couple. The younger man they met yesterday, walks up to them.

He asks, "Well how was the trip?"

Kurt replies that is was better than he expected.

The young man looks at Lynn's partially exposed chest. From his vantage point, the under curvature of her breasts is visible. He says to her, "Looks like you got some sun."

Lynn thanks him and says she was able to bet a little sun. His eyes continue to blatantly scan her body, as they carry on their conversation. She is still sexually charged, and is glad her shirt is mostly unbuttoned. She sneaks a glance at his crotch. She fantasizes about being on a boat with him and showing her breasts.

Her reverie is broken by Kurt announcing they need to get refreshed.

They return showered and refreshed. Lynn is wearing a pair of shorts and a sheer knit top without a bra. They also have coffee.

Lynn and the captain join her husband. Kurt addresses them. "I hope you had a good time. I know this is a lot to digest. Lynn is hot and I think both of you enjoyed the experience. This is our get away. With the stress of my job and the overall hassle of crowds and traffic, we unwind without the normal societal restraints. No one but Barbara will know what we did this weekend. So go back, relax, and think about it. Both of you are invited back at any time."

He tells them he will take care of securing the boat. The young couple get in their car and drive back home.

12