Sailor's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, right now I just want to look at you. I can't believe how perfect your body is. If I had the power to do so I wouldn't change a thing. I knew you were in great shape but you are magnificent, just unbelievable. May I kiss every bit of you?"

"Yes, you certainly may. I would love that, hurry."

I moved up over her body and gently kissed her lips, her eyes, ears, and nose then trailed kisses down across her chest to her breasts. I loved her nipples, they stood proud and erect. The areola formed the base of a cone shaped dark brown nipple It was an inch and a half long. I just had to suck it in my mouth. Mmmmmmm! Warn, soft yet firm. I pulled back and looked at it again, it appeared to be a half inch longer. I suckled at it for several minutes, her hands gently holding my head there. Then she moved me to the other breast. It was equally delicious. She was softly moaning. She pulled me up and kissed my mouth. I smiled at her, "I'm not through exploring yet." Her eyes widened.

I slipped down between her legs. I looked at her sex and caressed her mound. Her inner lips were visible and were a dark brown almost black. The little hood over her clit was the same color. I caressed the soft satin skin of the inside of her upper thighs above the tops of her stockings. I ran my tongue over that skin too.

I parted her legs more and opened her nether lips with my tongue. Her juices were beginning to seep out. I licked them up and ran my tongue inside her as deep as I could. She was mewing now, her fingers tightly holding my head. I withdrew a bit and ran my tongue up and down her open pussy. Her clit was right there and I thought she was ready for me to love it so I sucked it right in my mouth. Her legs quivered and trembled.

"Oh! My God. That feels soooo Damned Goooood! Oh! Ahaghhh! Yes, Yes, Yes, I love that. I can't take anymore! I want you inside me. Please. I want you inside me now!"

I moved up over her and her hand grasped my erection and guided him to her entrance. I slowly worked him in and out until he was slippery enough to slide all the way in. It was warm, moist and absolutely perfect for me. Her legs were spread wider than I thought possible. I plunged deep inside her, she answered each thrust with a thrust back against me. I was unable to control myself. My pelvis thumped rapidly against hers.

I whispered, "Lover, I am about to cum inside you."

"Yes, oh yes, cum inside me, I want to feel that."

The tingle started and grew rapidly throughout body and I stiffened and moaned loudly as spurt after spurt of my semen shot inside her. I shuddered and fell on top of her. I lifted off her to roll beside her and her arms and legs held me in place. "NO! Please stay there inside me. I love the way it feels. I love your weight pressing on me. I can't tell you how much I love that."

I couldn't believe what I felt, my erection was growing again. When he was fully erect I moved slowly and gently in and out. Her sheath was really slippery now and the sensation was super erotic. I covered her mouth with mine and tried to reach her tonsils with my tongue. I felt the tears running from her eyes and stopped everything. I looked at her, her eyes were closed tightly. "Are you OK? Did I hurt you?"

"NO! Everything you have done has been wonderful. I am so happy I have to cry. You are a wonderful lover, way better than I thought it could ever be. I can't get enough of you."

"Sugar, I am about to cum inside you again, then you will have had all I have to offer for a little while."

"Oh good, I love to feel that, I really love it when you orgasm, it means you are pleased with me and that I pleased you. I want to please you other ways later, OK?"

"Sugar, I am yours, to do with as you want. And you may consider punishment for your earlier transgressions served and your debt to society paid in full."

"Well, I guess I must be on probation now then. I'll try and behave myself. Are you up for coffee now, how about we shower together first?"

"Sounds great to me. I am so excited about being with you I know I won't sleep anyway."

We showered and fixed coffees and sat, cuddled against each other and talked for hours and hours. We laughed and cried together over our past lives. Her marriage had not been that good. Her ex had cheated on her for years. She had known it, but could never catch him. The sex had been, and she giggled when she said it, 'vanilla sex'. She said, "Let me set you straight, John, Our sex tonight was wonderful and not 'vanilla' at all. I know you have heard the saying, 'Once you have black, you can never go back'. That is bullshit made up by black men. The black man I had could never compare to you as a lover, never."

"Sugar, I have no way to compare, I think a lot of how good it feels has to do with how you feel about your partner and how important is to YOU to please THEM."

"I think you are right, when I finally found one of Mark's playmates, I talked to her for a long time. She was very frank with me. She told me that Mark sort of worshiped me, like I was his Queen. I was high on a pedestal and he couldn't have nasty sex with me, he just felt it wasn't proper. He could screw his little playmates anyway he could think of though."

"Sorry Sugar, I don't feel that way about you, I do respect you, and I adore you, but I think of you as a hot blooded woman and I want to please you anyway I can."

"That is just what I want. I think it is a good way to feel about each other. Friends first, lovers second. But number two is right up there with number one." She giggled.

"I do have one thing I am very firm about. I do not believe in cheating or lying, if I can't trust someone I do not want to be around them. I do not believe a relationship can survive without complete honesty and trust. If you will cheat you will steal. Cheating is a form of stealing to me, sorry, that's how I feel."

She took my face between her hands, "I feel exactly the same way, even more so in a marriage. If your vows mean nothing, what does mean anything. I don't believe you should ever do anything that you wouldn't do if your partner was right there with you. If one lives by that they will have a strong relationship. So called innocent flirtation causes lots of problems. It often sends the wrong message to your partner and to the flirtee. Did I ever tell you what I do for a living?"

"No, I don't think you have."

"I am an attorney. And a damned good one too! I am the senior partner in a practice that has thirty lawyers in all. I mostly just advise now. I do not work very much any more."

"Interesting, I just assumed you got child support and alimony from Mark. This is a lovely and expensive condo, I figure you got it along with the boat."

"I got the condo and the boat but no money, I am worth way more than Mark. He blew all the big bucks from football."

"Gee, I can't believe you are a lawyer, I didn't find anyplace you were slimy at all. Maybe a little wet and slippery, but not slimy, at least not with your slime."

"You sound like a lawyer joke," she giggled.

"MY favorite is: 'Do you know how to tell the difference between an attorney and an eel?'

Answer: One is a slime sucking bottom feeder, the other is a fish.'"

She smiled as she hit me hard on the arm. It hurt.

She asked what my plans were. I told her I had a retirement from the Navy. I had invested well the last ten years and especially since my divorce. A friend had told me that land around Orlando would be a good investment so I had bought a lot of it seven or eight years ago. I had asked him where to buy. He said to pin a map of the county on the wall, close my eyes and throw a dart at it. If it stuck and the property was for sale, buy it.

I hadn't done exactly that but I had done very well by studying the map and a book of aerial photos while I was at sea or deployed overseas. I looked for areas I thought were in places that would develop soon. I guessed right most of the time. I had made a small down payment on a large tract when the rates were low and was still making payments on it. I had a recent offer on it that would more than make me a lot of money. It would make me very well off indeed.

I was currently looking for a place to live, I was renting a suite of rooms at the Hampton Inn.

Maryann stared at me for a long time. She put her hand on mine, "John, I know this is presumptuous of me, but would you consider moving in with me? Here!"

"What?"

"You heard me, move in with me please."

"Are you sure?"

"Damned sure."

"Let me think about it for a while, OK."

"How long do you need to think about it?"

"I gave you my answer. I said 'OK'."

"Wow, you didn't think very long."

"Was it a trick question. Do I want to live with the most beautiful and charming girl in the world or stay alone in a motel. It wasn't tough to come up with a fast answer. Seriously though, how will your kids handle it? Me being a 'honky' and all."

"Well, they are not prejudiced at all. And they have been urging me to find a man."

"Good, I hope they like me. I plan on us being together for a long, long, time."

"I know they will love you. Instead of going sailing tomorrow let's move you in."

"I would love that. Do I get my own room?"

She smiled at me for a long time. "Only if you want one. I was going to make room for you in my room and bath if that's OK."

"Another trick question. OK, you just got a roomy."

She grinned and pulled my face to hers and kissed my lips.

"You just made me very happy, John."

"I swear that I will try to keep you happy."

Living with Maryann was delightful. A couple of days a week she would dress in her conservative suits with knee length skirts, two inch heels and she would go to her office. I would go there about noon and take her out to lunch. She would be home by five and start peeling her clothes off before she was in our room where I always awaited her, lying nude on the bed. She would squeal and run to kiss me. I would finish undressing her and we would make love, and then sip wine.

I was very much in love with her. She said she loved me too. I knew she wanted to see how her sons liked me before we committed any further. She told me their names were Micah and Isaiah.

I liked them the minute they walked in the door. She had been telling them about me for weeks. She never told them I was white. They grinned at me and we shook hands. They were both large young men. I said, "I know I am not what you guys expected. I won't hold your color against you. I want you guys to know I love your mother with all my heart. I love everything about her. I intend to ask her to marry me, with your approval."

Before they could say anything Maryann ran from our bedroom and hugged and kissed them both. She held their hands and smiled at them. "I see you met John. He is a very light skinned nigger."

"Momma!"

"I will tell both of you right now, I love him. We plan to marry soon so just learn to like him, he will be around for a long, long time."

"He all ready told us that Mom, we are good with that. We just want you to be happy. He seems like a cool dude, we see no problem with that."

We sat and talked for a while, we had a nice lunch and got to know each other a little better. They asked if they could borrow her BMW to go visit some friends. I said, "No." Their heads swung towards me. "The BMW is too small for you big guys, take my Navigator," and I tossed one of them the keys.

"Thank you Pop. Thanks a lot."

"It has all the bells and whistles, I think you guys can figure them out, The handbook is in the glove box with the insurance papers and the registration."

The two of them smiled at me. Then Maryann hugged them then stood by my side with her arm around my waist. When they left she smiled up at me and kissed me, tears were in her eyes. "Thank you Dearest. That was very nice of you."

"Hell, I'm a damned nice guy."

"I know, I really do know that. Would you take me to Torrelli's Grill tonight?"

"I will if you call and make reservations."

"Start getting dressed and I will call, lover."

I checked and ran a razor over my face quickly and jumped in the shower. I was out before she came in and said we had a table reserved. She was ready in no time. We took her BMW to the place and were greeted at the door.

We were escorted into the kitchen and seated at a table there. Maryann was very happy and grinned as the chef asked how he could please us. I smiled at him, "Please surprise us with samples of your favorite dishes." He smiled back, "Excellent choice Sir."

We were treated to an excellent selection of appetizers. I loved the oysters on the half shell. Maryann had never tried one before but was brave and did everything I did and threw her head back and even chewed as long as I did before she swallowed. She looked surprised. "I liked that, it was quite good. I am going to try the other one." We mirrored each other and ate the next ones. "Mmmmm! I didn't know what I was missing. Do you know what it felt like?" I grinned and laughed at her. "Yes, I sure do. But I think these tasted better."

"I disagree. Yours tastes better."

"OK, but no lemon slices or hot sauce in bed with us."

She covered her mouth with her hands and giggled so much tears ran from her eyes. God! She was adorable.

Breaded and deep fried baby artichokes were the next appetizers. We both enjoyed them.

The entrée was small dishes of Spaghetti with peppers and Italian sausage, baked Ziti, Calamari, Lasagna, chicken Parmesan, manicotti, ravioli, and a seafood Alfredo. Everything was very, very good. We were just finishing when the owner greeted us. We raved over the food and the service. He was tickled that we had enjoyed it so much. I stood and embraced him and told him we were happy had been able to really savor and enjoy each bite. He grinned and told us to always call ahead and he would love to have us in his kitchen. He said he had a table out front reserved for us when we were ready. We told him we were ready and followed him out and were seated. We had coffee and desert and greeted the parade of friends that wanted to say hello to Maryann.

Even Mark, her Ex stopped by and shook my hand gently. He smiled at me and said, "My sons stopped by my place and said you were a real cool dude and their Momma was very happy with you. I am very happy to hear that. Thank you." He bent over and kissed Maryann's cheek and whispered something in her ear." She looked up at him and I watched a tear run down her cheek. I excused myself and went to the men's room.

When I returned I didn't see Maryann anywhere. I sat at the table and waited for about ten minutes before she and Mark returned. I hoped I didn't show how I felt. Maryann wasn't fooled for a second. She reached over and took my hand, "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got back. I love you with all my heart. Mark wanted me to see his Mother and Father. I just had to go, I still love them. They almost disowned Mark when we got a divorce. Please forgive me."

I smiled at her. "I don't own you my love. I am just a very possessive guy. I get jealous, I tried not to show it, was I that obvious?"

"No Dear, you looked calm as anything, I just knew how I would feel if you did that to me." She asked me if I were ready to go. I nodded. She took my hand and led me over to a table on our way out. Mark was there and I was introduced to his Mother and father and his girl friend. She looked like a young hooker, dressed to display her wares. His father shook my hand and smiled at Mark. He said, "I told ya these honky guys were real studs, you wouldn't listen." I leaned towards him and softly said, "It's you old guys we all have to look out for." His gold teeth lit up the room with his smile. Maryann led me off. She looked up at me, "I love you more and more each day. I can't wait to get you in bed." The woman who was ahead of us turned and laughed, "Why Maryann, I never would have believed you would ever say something like that."

She held my arm and said, "I've never had a man like this before."

"Oh! My! Lucky girl."

We were home in no time and Maryann wanted to make love before her boys got home. She ran for the bedroom and we stripped after I locked the door. She was very hot and excited. She didn't want much of the foreplay she usually enjoyed she went right for my cock and started giving me a blow job. She was very good at pleasing me by now. She knew just what to do to please me. She took me right to the edge and kept me there. I pushed her back on the bed and moved right up over her. She was already very wet and I slipped right inside her. "Did seeing Mark make you this hot?" I asked.

She jerked back, "NO, NEVER, thinking of this all evening made me hot. I want only you dearest man, you are my love and soul mate."

"In that case hold on to your teeth, I am going to fuck your brains out." I pounded into her for all I was worth. She squealed in her pleasure and shook like a leaf. Her juices gushed forth and her eyes rolled back. I pulled her legs in front of my arms and lifted her little butt higher off the bed giving me a little better angle. I worked in a bit deeper, pistoning in and out of her like a mad man. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Boy was she loud. I kissed her and she loved it. I gritted my teeth and tried to think of something else to prolong this lovely feeling. It didn't work worth a damn, she just felt so unbelievably good, hot wet and slippery. She worked on my cock with her vaginal muscles so that it felt as if she were milking me. It must have been a reflex action because she seemed to have lost control of all her other muscles. Her arms and legs were jerking and jumping, She was drooling and mumbling incoherently. My climax overwhelmed me and I pulsed squirt after squirt of cum into her sweet pussy.

I flopped on the bed beside her and pulled her close and pulled the covers over us. She put her hand on my cheek and turned my face toward her. Her lips pressed gently against mine. We lay like that for a long time, I couldn't remember feeling so snug and content.

Maryann lifted her head, "Coffee in bed or the den?"

"The den. After a quick shower."

We were cuddled together on the couch in our robes, sipping our coffee, when the boys walked in. "Here are your keys, thanks a lot, we like your wheels."

"You guys keep the keys until you go back north. Sit down and tell us how your evening went."

"We went and saw Dad and Grand Mom and Grand Dad and met his bimbo."

"Maryann covered her mouth with her hand and giggled."

"That is probably nice compared to what they call me." I laughed.

They looked startled, "No! We call you MOD, or MOD Man, or Johnboy, but that's all."

"MOD Man?"

"All the dudes call their step-dads that. It means 'My Other Dad'."

"Well," I said, "It's better than a name ending in HEAD." Everyone laughed.

We told them we had seen their Dad, his girl friend and his folks at Torrelli's. They wanted to know if the food was still outstanding. We said it was.

Maryann said she hated to be a party pooper but she was tired and had to get up early. "I know this will embarrass you guys, but John has to go with me. I just can not sleep at all anymore unless he is beside me. Sorry, but that is how it is."

Mica smiled, "I think that is very sweet, I hope someone will feel that way about me someday."

"They will, son, they sure will."

"MOD Man, would you like to go sailing with us tomorrow morning, we were told by our dad that you are the best he ever heard of."

I looked at Maryann, she nodded. "Have the boys drop you off for lunch if you get home in time, call me on your cell phone an let me know when you are back in any case."

"I will Dear."

"Before you go could we please ask you one thing?"

I said sure.