Sailor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly blushed, "Well, really, I just wanted to, you know, put my face as close as I can while you pee in the pot, I mean, I've had the plumbing all my life, but I've never really seen it work. I'm just kinda curious, I guess."

"Great! I love curious women!" said Mary, squatting on the toilet and spreading her legs as wide as she could and tilting her hips forward. "I've had two different johns, believe it or not, who wanted me to pee on their dicks then suck them off without washing. This is nothing!" Shelly knelt before the girl and used her fingers to spread the blonde's pink inner lips so she could watch the silver stream emptying into the bowl while Mary shared more prostitution anecdotes. After she was finished, Shelly offered to perform the same way for Mary.

Mary smiled, "Hell, I even let one girlfriend pee in my mouth just for the view, so I know what it looks like. Doesn't taste that great, though. But sure, I'd love to watch!" After Shelly had peed, Mary started to clean her up with a bit of tissue, but changed her mind and instead licked Shelly clean. It not only felt great but Shelly found it terribly intimate and erotic. The two women then returned to the bedroom, and Shelly lied down on her tummy after propping her hips up with a pillow, and Mary obediently licked her from the rear, paying particular attention to her bottom and mostly using her fingers on Shelly's genitals.

"Tongue me, please," murmured Shelly sure that the girl would understand what she wanted, and Mary certainly did, first poking her bottom with little darts of her stiffened tongue, and ever so slowly pushing her tongue in deeper. It was quite pleasurable to have the younger woman pushing her tongue deep in Shelly's bottom, but the sexiest part for Shelly was knowing it was a woman's tongue that was penetrating her most secret and intimate area.

When Shelly felt as though she would come soon from the sheer joy of the intimate contact, she rolled over and had Mary mount her sixty-nine style. And there, staring at Mary's pretty dark brown pussy fur just inches away, she had a powerful orgasm while Mary licked her clit and probed her vagina and bottom with her fingers. Afterwards, she paid and let Mary leave because she was so exhausted from coming so much. That night, she dreamed of Mary and had sex in her dreams.

For the next few days, she spent a lot of her time fantasizing about women, her imagination still aflame with her experiences with the prostitute. At the same time, she felt a little disappointed because of Mary's profession and longed to make it with a more normal female. Three days after Mary had left she was sitting in her living room with the lights off as darkness fell, gazing out the window and thinking about whom she might approach for sex, or how she might meet a likely female.

Idly she noted her neighbors going out for the evening and the arrival of the babysitter, a pretty, blond college student that frequently sat with their young daughter. She noticed that the living room curtains were open on the side of the house, and Shelly watched as the girl sat in front of the TV, propped her feet on the coffee table and began watching television. Shelly had a good view since the girl was only a few yards away, and the girl was really very beautiful, so Shelly watched her and wondered if there were some way she could meet such a ravishing creature.

The girl dressed like a slut, tight blouse, short skirt and long shapely legs. She had a stunning resemblance to a famous blond actress, except this girl was taller than the actress, and if possible, even prettier, and for certain, much more curvy! Shelly felt her loins stir as she gazed at the girl's shapely, muscular calves. Then the babysitter rose to let someone in the front door, her boyfriend apparently by the way they embraced and kissed. Shelly's mouth dropped open as the girl wrapped her leg around the boy lasciviously, grinding her groin shamelessly against the bulge in the young man's tight jeans.

Shelly slipped her panties off and touched herself as she watched the blond girl sink to the floor, opening the boy's jeans and taking his bobbing penis into her mouth. She slurped up and down the shaft awhile, and then, with the boy obviously approaching orgasm, the blond pulled away her panties, hiked her skirt and bent over the couch. Shelly could just make out the pale golden brown of the girl's pubic hair and the ivory globes of the girl's shapely bottom as she watched the boy thrust into the girl from the rear, perhaps two dozen strokes before he came. The blond girl hastily turned around and sucked hopelessly at his shrinking penis. The boy had obviously lost all interest, and after a perfunctory kiss, left.

Shelly found herself trembling slightly, mainly from lust, and partly from anger. Anger for the boy, an obviously callous and selfish lover, and some anger for the girl for putting up with the boy, and some more anger for the girl for screwing around when she was supposed to be babysitting. The last part caused a kernel of an idea to form in Shelly's mind as she watched the girl lie back on the couch and put her hand under the hem of her skirt, evidently intending on finishing the job that the boy had barely started. Shelly watched a few minutes more, watching the girl's bosoms heave and her feet twitch, the tight muscles in her legs as she tensed for orgasm.

Shelly wished she could see what the girl was doing up close, but the clues provided by the babysitter's clenching and twitching leg muscles provided a quite erotic explanation of all that was occurring. Shelly realized that she would have to cut her voyeurism short if she wished to intervene before the girl achieved an orgasm.

Shelly hurried to the mirror in her bedroom and primped a bit until she was satisfied with her appearance. She looked with approval at her knee-length plaited red skirt, and solid red blouse -- she looked good in red. Hastily, she changed her black flats for black heels and almost trotted next door.

The girl answered Shelly's knock with some surprise, perhaps she had expected the boy to come back. Shelly introduced herself as the neighbor and asked the girl's name.

"Roxanne," answered the blond girl with a dazzlingly pretty smile and really cute dimples, "But my friends usually call me Roxy. Hey, I'd like to invite you in, but I'm not supposed to let anyone in while the Hendersons are away."

Shelly wanted to take the gorgeous young thing in her arms, but instead, she forced a stern look on her face and crossed her arms, "Really? You mean you had permission to screw your boyfriend while you're supposed to be watching Madeleine?" The girl instantly paled and her mouth dropped open. Shelly felt as though she were falling into the girl's bright blue eyes, but she forced herself to maintain the role she was playing, "Oh, so you weren't aware that you left the curtain over there open? Well, I think we need to talk. Don't you?"

Roxy lowered her eyes and ushered Shelly in. They sat on the couch, the girl trying hard to maintain her dignity in the extremely short, black skirt. "Please, maam, please don't tell! I promise not to do it again, and I really need the job with the Temp agency. If the Hendersons complain, I'd get fired for sure!"

Curious, Shelly asked, "Then why did you take the chance?"

The blond sighed, and Shelly stopped herself from staring at the cleavage between the girl's lovely and ample breasts, "Because I have no place of my own. I live in a really strict school dorm, you know? Why, even they'd throw me out at any hint of scandal, you know? And well, I guess I get pretty horny, you know, a really needy kind of girl, not Kevin was any help." Roxanne looked as miserable as anyone could, tears gathering in her eyes.

Shelly permitted herself a chuckle, "Men! Yeah, I noticed that, too. Kevin's not much of a lover is he?"

The blond girl blushed as if realizing for the first time just how much Shelly had seen. She hastily got up and closed the offending curtain. When she turned around, Shelly was offering Roxanne the pair of panties that she'd picked up off the floor. Still blushing the girl clutched them to her lap as she carefully sat down, legs tightly together. "Well maam, a lot of my life is in your hands at the moment. I really am very sorry!" A tear or two rolled down the girl's cheeks.

It was obvious to Shelly that the girl really meant it, so she took a deep breath. "There may be something I can do to help you, if you're willing to help me, but..." and Shelly pretended to hesitate thoughtfully.

"Anything, really!" pleaded the blond, so earnestly that Shelly felt guilty for manipulating her.

"Okay," sighed Shelly, "First, never do this again while babysitting, why, if something happened to the child and your secret came out, you could actually go to jail for negligence. Did you know that?"

The girl nodded with a pained look, "Really, I won't ever do it again! Madeleine is a really solid sleeper. That's the only reason I took the chance. If necessary, I won't have sex again until I get my degree!"

Shelly chuckled again, "You won't have to do without sex. Like I said, there is something you can do for me if you're willing. You see, I'm married and my husband spends a lot of time away from home, in fact, he's only in town for a few weeks every two or three months unless he gets an overseas posting, in which case, I don't see him for six months. So, you can bring young men over to my house and have at it all you want."

Roxanne looked shocked, "But why would you do that for me? And, I mean, I hardly know you, maam."

Shelly smiled, "In the first place, I'm twenty-five, not your grandmother, so can the 'maam' bit, please. Hell you're not that much younger than me, right? Besides, I already know you as well as some of your boyfriends, and better than some, I bet."

The girl blushed prettily again, "Sorry, er, Shelly, and I'm eighteen, but what do you want me to do for you?"

"Ah, as to that," Shelly paused wondering how to say this, "You say you're a really horny girl, right?" The girl, still red, nodded and bit her lip. "Okay, then you should be able to understand my problem, because I'm the same kind of girl, and my husband is away too much. He's a officer for the Navy."

"Oh!" Exclaimed the girl brightly, "So you want me to bring boys over for you, too? That would be totally easy, I mean, if you'll pardon me, Shelly, you're one of the most gorgeous women that I've ever seen, and boys are very easy."

Shelly was utterly charmed by the girl's innocent eagerness, "Actually, as much as I disapproved of your actions while babysitting, I really enjoyed, um, watching. A lot. I have a full length two way mirror on my closet door -it came with the house - so, I mean...and my husband's away, and I get real..."

Roxanne nodded slowly, not showing any disapproval, "So, you want to watch me have sex with my boyfriends, right?" Now it was Roxanne's turn to smile as Shelly blushed, "Oh, that's okay, Shelly, the idea turns me on actually. I wouldn't wear clothes like this if I didn't like showing off my body. I've even fantasized about being a nude dancer. I guess I'm something of an exhibitionist, but it's only natural if a person is vain enough to think they look sexy. You have a really sexy body yourself, so you probably know what I mean."

That was the second time the girl had complimented Shelly physically, and Shelly found her mouth so dry that she had to swallow before she could speak, "So, you're interested? Then when..."

The girl glanced at her watch, "Well, the Henderson's will be back in about an hour. I could make some calls and meet you at your place. It's a Friday, and I can be as late as I want getting back to the dorm. I'm sure Richie or Vic will put on a better show for you than Kevin did. I mean, I'm so turned on, I'm ready to have sex with anyone, or even myself." Roxy stopped, blushing as she recalled that Shelly may have seen her doing just that.

Shelly stood and so did Roxanne. Shelly stuck out her hand and Roxy clasped it, "So partners?"

"Partners!" Exclaimed Roxanne enthusiastically; "I don't know which turns me on more, getting laid, or knowing that you'll be in the closet watching everything and getting turned on with me. I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Don't worry," Shelly smiled and lightly touched Roxanne's left breast, "Just watching you by yourself was exciting, too." She left with Roxanne still blushing and her own heart pounding.

About an hour later, on cue, Roxanne knocked on her door. Shelly showed her around the house while Roxanne told her about her date, "It will be Vic; a real stallion of a guy, but he warned me that he couldn't stay very late. Which made me think, I mean, aren't you afraid of getting tired of sitting in the closet?" As Roxy was saying this she was inspecting the closet dubiously. "Like maybe you could be my British maid or something, and I could order you to watch us. That might even turn Vic on."

Shelly smiled, "And it might turn him off, and I couldn't very well get in the closet in front of him, could I? Don't worry about me; just get rid of him when you're done. I might need to pee or something."

Roxanne gave Shelly an impulsive hug, and even though there was nothing sexual about it, Shelly couldn't help but be very aware of their breasts pressed against each other. She felt so breathlessly aroused that she had to concentrate to understand what the blond girl was saying, "Thanks so much for giving me a place to do this, Shelly. Most of the guys I know live on campus too, and they never have enough for a motel. And even though I'm happy for me, I'm almost jealous of you."

"Why?" Asked Shelly so caught by surprise that she leaned back to look at Roxanne which unfortunately broke their embrace.

Roxanne shrugged, "It just sounds like fun. I mean, it makes me wish that I could take a turn in the closet and watch you with a guy. How about that! Maybe I'm a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist and a nymphomaniac! Are you sure I couldn't set you up sometime?"

Shelly chuckled, "I'll think about it. Well, there's the doorbell, so go for it. I'll be in the closet."

While Roxanne answered the door, Shelly arranged her chair and closed the door. She had left the bedroom lights on, not too bright, but not too dim either. Quietly, because she heard them coming, she slipped off her panties and raised her skirt. Now, she was ready.

Vic turned out to be tall and well built and no waster of time. As they walked through the bedroom door, he was already groping the shape of Roxanne's rounded bottom. They took off each other's clothes, kissing each other passionately all the while. Although Vic was a handsome dark-haired youth with a nice large penis, Shelly couldn't take her eyes off of Roxanne, her slender-waisted, flawless beauty enrapturing her. This time she got a good view of the blonde's round creamy breasts with their pink nipples and her lovely golden brown (more blond than brown) pubic hair, in fact, Roxanne was obviously making a point of letting Shelly see it all, practically posing before the mirror as she went about the business of having sex with Vic.

First she knelt facing the mirror and turned Vic's profile to Shelly while Roxy slurped his penis and rubbed its head over her face. Vic was obviously curious about the slightly awkward business until he glanced at the mirror and grinned, never imagining that another woman sat not three feet away masturbating lustfully after his girlfriend. Shelly was sure that he just thought of Roxy as vain. But hell, if any girl ever had reason to be, Shelly thought feverishly as she watched Roxanne sit on the edge of the bed and had Vic kneel before her and lick her genitals.

Shelly watched Roxy's nipples grow erect at the first touch of his tongue, and Roxy looked up at the mirror where she estimated Shelly's head to be and smiled a happy grin, lazily tracing on Vic's back with her big toe, the muscles in her calf rippling sensually with her movements. She even licked her lips seductively at Shelly. Vic faithfully kept it up until Roxanne began to come, her hips thrusting at Vic's face, her eyes still locked on the mirror. Shelly began coming with her, their eyes locked together as if Roxy could really see her, as if it was Shelly between her legs.

When Roxy's hips began to settle, Vic stood and without further ado thrust into her. He was much better than Kevin, but he was still done in about five minutes, although he'd at least changed positions once, letting Roxanne ride on top - it was this last that did him in. Shelly wasn't surprised that he came so quickly as she watched the girl's rapidly pumping hips. Where could she have learned that, hula class, belly dancing? Then it was over. Vic was jerking his jeans up over his still collapsing member and apologizing for leaving so soon. Roxy shrugged, told him that she'd loved it and kissed him goodbye. Roxanne slipped on her panties while Vic was dressing and walked him to the door. Shelly came out of the closet as she heard Roxanne returning to the bedroom.

"Well, how was it?" Asked Roxanne with a sheepish smile, absently making a gesture with her arms as if to cover her breasts.

"I came when you did," said Shelly softly, stepping close to her.

Roxanne swallowed and dropped her hands from covering her breasts, "I thought you did. It was like I felt it, like I was with you."

"Yes," whispered Shelly, reaching for Roxanne's waist and pulling their breasts together. Even through the cloth of her dress and her sheer bra, she could feel the heat of the blond girl's breasts, the pressure of her hardened nipples, "It was wonderful. Thank you!" Then she gently pressed her lips to Roxanne's in a tender kiss. Roxy responded, but only slightly, neither woman opening her lips.

"Y-y," Roxanne had to swallow again before she could speak, "You're welcome, but I'd better be going soon. It's getting late. May I uh, use your bathroom?"

"Of course," smiled Shelly releasing the blond who promptly gathered her clothes and headed for the bathroom. Shelly's heart was sinking, figuring that the girl had been freaked out by the kiss, but Roxanne turned at the bathroom door and gave Shelly her lovely smile, "I never kissed another girl before. It was really nice."

"Well," said Shelly grinning back, "It was the least I could do after everything else we've done together tonight. If I smoked, we would be having cigarettes." The blond giggled knowing exactly what Shelly meant as she closed the bathroom door.

A few minutes later, she emerged dressed, brushing her hair. She smiled, put her brush in her purse and walked over to Shelly who was sitting idly on the end of the bed. She sat down beside Shelly and asked, "So, do you still want to do this again?"

Shelly gazed into the girl's so-blue eyes, "Oh yes, you know I do. Just call and tell me when."

"You've got the most amazing green eyes. Really beautiful!" commented Roxanne with a wistful look into Shelly's eyes.

"And I think you have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." Shelly's heart started pounding again. This young girl turned her on so much more than Mary had been able to, and just by being Roxanne.

With the slightest of sly grins, Roxy looked at her appraisingly, "Who were you mostly looking at, me or Vic?"

"You," whispered Shelly hoping that the blond wouldn't freak.

"Good," smiled Roxanne, looking happy, satisfied, "I like that. It turned me on to think about that when you were behind the mirror. You know, I really wish you'd consider letting me watch you fuck some guy. I think it would really turn me on."

"Roxy, if you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask."

Roxy gave a nervous chuckle, "Oh, I've been getting that message, don't worry. I just don't know how to react yet. You see, I've just never even considered sex with another woman. But I'm starting to consider it, I can promise you that! I have an idea I'm going to have a very pleasant daydream about it right before I go to sleep tonight. Tell you what, walk me to the door, and I'll give you the kind of good night kiss I'd give a guy that I really want to see again!"