Sailor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal!" beamed Shelly.

As they walked through the house, arms around each other's waists, Roxanne asked, "So this sex with girls thing? Do you do it often?"

"No," Shelly smiled, "I got kissed a few times in college by my roommate, and I let her feel me up a little. It was nice, but I was scared. I regretted my caution for years, really curious about what it would have been like, until just a few days ago, when I just called up a prostitute, and we got it on for most of the night."

"No!" Exclaimed Roxanne, shocked, but obviously delighted, "A whore, really?"

"Yep. I must have come at least four times."

"You are just too cool, Shelly," beamed the blond adoringly, "so liberated, such a modern woman!" Roxanne stopped, even though they'd only reached the hallway and put her arms around Shelly's neck and kissed her long and slowly, gently easing her tongue just into Shelly's mouth to lightly fence with her tongue. Since the women were about the same height, Shelly was only a little taller, neither had to bend her neck uncomfortably. For Roxanne, it was a very sweet, soft, sexy kiss. As for Shelly, she nearly wet her panties.

"Whoa!" gasped Shelly when Roxy released her, "that's some good night kiss, all right. But this isn't the front door."

"Oh that's not my special goodnight kiss," she replied with a grin as they resumed walking arm in arm toward the front door, "I just wanted to tell you how much I like you and how seriously I am now reconsidering the subject of sex with another woman." At the front door, she turned and gently nudged Shelly into leaning against the door, "Guys are pretty strong and I need a little support to balance me for this kiss, so maybe if you just lean here, we won't fall down. Feel free to grab my butt and keep me from falling, but then, during the special goodnight kiss, I always allow guys to touch me anywhere they like."

Then she put her arms around Shelly's neck and kissed her again, only this time, her tongue was fiery and aggressive, and her left leg wound sinuously around Shelly's right leg as she pressed her pussy against Shelly's right thigh and ground it in a slow fucking motion. Shelly did cup Roxy's bottom with her right hand, but she rubbed the girl's back with her left. Finally Shelly used the hand she'd been rubbing the girl's back with to lightly trace the outline of Roxy's pubic lips. Even through the girl's panties, touching the warmth between the girl's legs was terrifically exciting. The kiss went on for a long time before it broke.

"Wow!" breathed Shelly, her heart pounding like a drum again, her chest needing more air so badly that she was practically panting.

"Yeah," smiled Roxanne breathlessly, "I had to stop before I came on your leg. I'm afraid I'm learning to like kissing women. For sure, I'll never miss razor burns, mustaches or beards."

"That kiss in the hall was the best kiss I've ever had," said Shelly, touching Roxanne's cheek, "But your special goodnight kiss was the sexiest kiss I've ever had and even better than your hall kiss!"

Roxanne giggled, "Did it make you want to see me again?"

"Yep," chortled Shelly, "I can't wait!"

"Then it worked!" grinned Roxanne, "Told ya!" Then her smile faded to a wistful look, "Yeah, the two times I've kissed you may have been my best kisses ever, too."

It was Shelly's turn to look serious, "If you'll set up a guy to come over, I'll fuck him for you. I only hesitated before because fucking another guy is like cheating on my husband, who is plenty of man for me when he's around. But, use good taste, will ya?"

Roxanne looked troubled, "Gee, I don't want you to compromise your principles or anything, Shelly..."

Shelly tossed her hair and smiled, "I'd be pleased to do it if you really think you would like it. I mean, I'd be doing it for you. And I want to do something for you, Roxy. You know?"

"I know," whispered the blond. Roxanne stepped out the door and said over her shoulder, "I always use good taste, and I'll even make sure he tastes good! See ya tomorrow night, about seven."

Shelly spent most of the next day anticipating the evening. Aside from bathing and shaving her legs and worrying about what to wear, she even used hair clippers to trim the edges of her pubic hair into a more perfect triangle and then finished up with a comb and scissors to make sure all the hairs were of an even length. Afterwards, admiring herself nude in the mirror, she thought that her pussy looked as pretty as those that she saw in the magazines. Why, even Mary, the prostitute had said that she had the loveliest pussy that she had ever eaten.

Of course, that was what was wrong with Mary, she might have been lying and Shelly would never know. About six, the phone rang and Shelly hurried to answer it, worried that it might be Roxanne calling to break their date. To her shock, it wasn't Roxanne; it was Mary, the prostitute.

"Well, hi," said Shelly, still startled, but more than a little intrigued.

"Look, if you were to complain to my agency about me calling, I could get in serious trouble. This just isn't done, but I don't want to upset you, so just tell me to go away if you want to." Mary's voice blurted out all of that in a nervous rush.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Shelly felt confused, "But I promise not to complain. Just tell me what you want."

"Well, I uh, I mean, I would like to see you again, you know, on a personal basis. I mean, I've been thinking about you a lot, and well, may I see you again?"

Shelly didn't know what to think. "Well, please don't be offended, Mary, but, you get around a bit much for me. I mean, I took a risk because my husband's overseas, and I'd have time to get a cure if I caught something from you, you know? I've got my marriage to think about."

"I've quit my job at the agency just two days ago. I've saved my money, and now I have enough to go to college. I'm going to my doctor for a complete physical tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm clean, because I've been, you know, very careful. All the results from the physical should be in within a couple of days. I know it sounds crazy, but I wasn't acting when I was with you, I didn't have to act. I know you are married, but if you let me see you now and then... At least agree to see me so we can talk about it. Please say yes, Shelly."

"Well, maybe we could have dinner or something a week from tomorrow, okay? Call me anytime later in the week to set a time."

"Thanks, Shelly, I really mean it! And you won't be sorry!" and Mary hung up.

The conversation had really caught Shelly off guard, but all in all, she reflected, it was really very flattering that she'd actually attracted a lady of the night. And if she kept on fucking college students, maybe she might decide to go back to college, and get another degree. She laughed at herself, well, she hadn't even slept with one college student yet, but she was pretty sure that she and Roxanne would wind up in bed together. Yep, the call had the unexpected effect of making her feel really beautiful, sexy and desirable.

She wondered what her husband would think if he found out she had been sleeping around with women, of course, so far, she'd only done it once. She would be willing to bet he wouldn't mind it at all if he was occasionally invited to join a threesome. In fact, Shelly felt certain that he would be very willing to go for a deal like that. She'd have to seriously consider discussing the possibility with him. And in the meantime, she would be working at getting in foxy Roxy's panties!