Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take it from here, Arabella," a very familiar voice said behind her.

Turning around Fran saw Nick standing in the doorway, not sure what to make of this.

"Nick, what are you doing here?" she asked, surprise written all over her face. She looked back and forth between Nick and Arabella and she could see those two knew each other.

"I work here and as Arabella probably already told you, you were to meet the boss so he could get you up to date. Well, here I am," he answered, biting back a chuckle when he saw the surprise on her face.

"You're joking right?" she retorted, still in disbelief.

"Trust me, sweetie, I'm not joking. Let's go to my office, then we'll talk, ok?" he said, reaching out his hand. "Arabella, cancel everything for today and after that you can take the rest of the day off," he then told his retiring P.A. who was now looking at them surprisingly.

Taking Fran's hand he led her to his office. His desk was at one end of the large room but on the other side he had some comfortable seats.

Standing in front of them he turned Fran towards him.

"First of all let me apologize. I know I should have told you yesterday but I thought I already gave you enough surprises that day. I hope you can agree just a little bit," he pleaded.

"I don't know, Nick, or should I call you Dominic from now on?" she retorted. "You trust me enough to tell me you're a wolf, but not enough to let me know you're THE elusive Dominic everybody is hoping to get some gossip about?"

"I know and you're right, I probably should have told but in my defense, there was a part of me who didn't care about that little detail, I found my mate. That happening kinda blew away the few working brain cells I had left. I knew yesterday I had to tell you at one point, but I wanted you to know me for who I really am, not for the mysterious philanthropist they're all making me out to be. I told you yesterday, I love you, nothing will ever change that. If needed I'll say it every minute just to convince you. I. Love. You."

"I know you do. I'm just wondering what other surprises you have in store for me, that's all," she said hesitantly.

"That's it, you know everything now. You know what I am and who I am. You also know I'm completely yours, now and forever. I want you by my side, none will complete me as you do. For me there is only you," he said passionately.

He turned them around to the couch and sat down. Tugging lightly at Fran's hand she sat down beside him. She didn't say anything, just stared in front of her.

"Can we get out of here? Maybe some air will do me some good," she asked.

"Of course, come on, anywhere particular you want to go to?" he returned the question.

"The lake, I want to go to the lake," she answered.

Getting up they made their way out of the building. Some people looked at them, wondering a bit as to why the new girl and the boss were going away. They were even more surprised when some saw their hands were intertwined.

The werewolves on the working floor quickly sniffed the air, it got them even more puzzled, the woman with their Alpha was a human, but she had his scent all over her. The few male werewolves exchanged some surprised looks, this didn't bode well for the single pack females then if this woman turned out to be his mate.

Smoothly Nick guided them out of the city and drove to the estate. Passing the main entrance he took the dirt road he used the first time they had been at the lake. Stopping at the exact same spot, he shut down the engine and waited anxiously to see what Fran was going to do.

"Let's go for a walk," he suggested after a while.

Silently she got out of the car and waited until he walked around it. When he stood next to her she grabbed his hand. Her mind had been working overtime since his last revelation. In the end it didn't change her feeling at all, just the opposite, it made them even stronger. Knowing how little was known about the elusive Dominic Saint Ives – Whelan, she felt privileged to know and very special because he shared himself completely. Well almost completely, and that was just why she wanted to come here. The place calmed her, felt like home.

Nick walked next to her, leading her towards the edge of the dense forest that looked out over the lake. He stopped and took off his jacket, placing it on the ground so Fran could sit. Sitting behind her, he had her trapped between his legs, her back resting against his chest. Neither had said much since they had left the office.

He tugged at her hair ribbon. Even though he liked that it uncovered her gracious neck, he preferred her hair loosely draped over her shoulders so he could run his hands through it. Brushing her loose locks aside he kissed her neck, traveling to her ear and sucked on her earlobe.

He could tell she was liking it, because her head tipped to the side, giving him more access. The view in front of him was pure temptation. Even though she had dressed for work she still managed to show some cleavage and sitting behind her now gave him a good look at her chest. Bringing one hand down her chest, he first followed the outline of her shirt. Slowly he undid a few buttons and his hand disappeared in her half opened blouse.

A single finger traveled over her heaving breast, he felt her nipples stiffening up. Through the thin lace of her bra he gently took it between his thumb and index finger and rolled it tenderly, forcing passionate moans out of Fran's mouth. His other hand joined in the teasing and gave her other hard nipple the same attention. He could smell her sweet arousal and he was pretty sure she felt how it affected him.

His trousers were straining to hold back his hard flesh that was begging to be released and played with.

"Can you feel it?" he asked. "Can you feel how desperately I want you?"

Turning her head towards him, she saw the love and adoration written on his face, passion filled his eyes when they roamed over her body. It was at that moment she made up her mind, she was done fighting her realistic side. She wanted this man and everything he had to offer. Whatever came their way they would deal with it at that time, but right now she wanted Nick, all of him, man and beast.

She didn't reply, she felt his manhood poking at her back. Looking up at him, she brought him to her, one arm tangled around his neck, and kissed him. He let her have control initially but his desire was slowly getting the better of him. Withdrawing his hands from her blouse, he grabbed her waist and turned her around, placing her on his lap.

He felt her hands stroking through his hair, undoing it just as he had done with hers. She stopped him when he wanted to kiss her again.

"Close your eyes, my sweet, it's my turn now," she softly whispered in his ear before she nipped it lightly.

Slowly he closed them, he felt her repositioning herself so she was now straddling his lap. He could feel the warmth coming from her hot center that was now pressed intimately against his groin. Unable to control himself he pushed up, wanting to feel her on him.

"Patience, dear, we'll get there," she whispered again.

Then there followed a light trail of kisses over his face. Fran heard the rumble in his chest, his clear sign he was liking what she was doing. Sitting up she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his trousers. Licking her lips, she was in awe at the muscular chest she revealed.

Stroking his torso she didn't leave a spot untouched. She saw him pulling in his stomach when her hands traveled south towards his pants. He grunted, displeased when she didn't continue but moved her hands upwards again. She wanted skin on skin and was glad he had undone most of her buttons before so. In a swift move she pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it behind her. Her bra quickly followed and with a contend sigh she embraced him again. Her hard nipples scraped over his hard muscled chest.

"This feels so good," she spoke softly.

"Sweetheart, you're tormenting me. Let me see you, please? I want to feel you, taste you," he pleaded.

She silenced him when she passionately slanted her lips over his. Grabbing his hands Fran placed them on her breasts knowing she was going to enjoy everything he was going to do to her. Their emotions went into overdrive. Nick couldn't hold back anymore after he felt her soft flesh in his hands. In a matter of seconds he had her under him, her legs around his waist. He took over their kiss and put his very being in that passionate moment.

He pushed against her as if he was moving inside of her, even though both were still clothed from their waist down. When he felt his lungs fighting for air, he started exploring the rest of her luscious body. Being here in the forest gave it an ethereal look. It almost seemed as if she belonged here.

Traveling down he captured one of her hard little nubbins in his mouth and suckled tenderly at it while he pinched the other one. Sitting up he then cupped both heaving mounds and squeezed them, trapping her nipples between his fingers. Her hands covered his and she pulled at her exposed little peaks, elevating her own arousal even more.

"I want more, Nick, I want it all," she spoke, stressing that last word. "Make me yours," she added looking him straight in the eyes, very clear what she meant with her pleas.

"Are you sure? Out here?" he asked in surprise. He couldn't believe it, he was so close to getting what he wanted most, his mate.

"I am and right here feels perfect, this place feels like home. I want you, Nick, now!" she firmly answered.

"I'll be gentle, I promise. Remember I have to shift when I bite you, I mean completely shift, but trust my wolf, he wants you as bad as I do," he reassured her.

"It's ok, love, I know. I trust you both not to hurt me," she said.

Cupping her face he tenderly placed kisses all over it, when he moved to her neck he inhaled her intoxicating smell. His wolf was howling in appreciation, urging him to move faster, he wanted his mate. Nick had to fight back his wolf for a few seconds. This moment was too important for him to let his wolf just take over. There would be more and other opportunities in the future he could have his way, but not now.

Seated on his knees he undid the rest of Fran's clothes, her feminine scent enveloped his senses. Bending down, he took one long, thorough lick over her pussy, stopping right above her clit. His tongue whirled around, prying it from its protective hood. When he felt the little hard nub appearing he sucked on it real hard, causing Fran to buck against his mouth.

He kept up his ravishing torment on her clit, one hand sneaking closer so he could insert a few fingers. Slowly he was pumping his fingers inside of her wet cavity, in tune with the sensuous assault on her clit. Nick felt her getting closer to her release, but he wanted to be inside her when she came, his patience had finally worn out.

Quickly he he got up, almost tore off his pants, relieved his cock finally had some space. Giving it a quick stroke he noticed Fran's gaze on him. She obviously liked what he just did, so he did it again, slowly moving his hand over his hard flesh, with his thumb he smeared the droplet of pre cum over the head of his hard flesh.

Licking her lips, Fran wished she could take him in her mouth right there and got on her knees to do just that. When she reached out, Nick stopped her.

"Not now, love, I won't last long if you put that pretty mouth of yours on me. I need to be inside you. Turn around," he explained in a passion filled tone, "and get on your hands and knees. That's the most comfortable position for me to make you mine, love."

Doing what he asked, she then looked over her shoulder. She could see the now familiar golden brown specs in his eyes, which she now knew meant his wolf was close to the surface. He knelt behind her, his hands traveling over her back, down to her butt which he gave a firm, approving squeeze.

His hand dipped between her silky folds, making sure she was ready to have him. Before his hand completely abandoned her wet pussy, his fingers swiftly touched her clit, whirling around it a few times. The way she bucked against his fingers, he knew she was as close as him.

Grabbing his hard flesh, he lined it up with her wet pussy lips and slowly he pushed himself all the way inside of her. Closing his eyes, he stayed perfectly still, taking in the glorious feeling, knowing that after today she'd be his and his alone forever.

Moving one hand over her stomach, he placed his other hand next to her arm. Nuzzling her neck, he slowly started to move inside her. He could feel her pussy muscles already contracting with her impending orgasm which urged him and his wolf to move even faster.

"I need to shift baby, I can't hold back anymore, remember trust us, we won't ever hurt you," he whispered softly before he brushed her hair aside, baring her shoulder to him.

"I know you'll never hurt me, just take me Nick, make me yours now," she assured him.

Her approval was the last straw and his wolf came out. Fran gasped when she felt the fur against her back. The hard flesh inside of her had grown as well and she had to relax to accommodate him. Nick's wolf stood over her, he sniffed her neck and gave a few soothing licks on the spot where in a few moments he would mark his mate.

Feeling his knot start to grow, he gently started rocking his hips against hers, wanting his knot buried deep inside of her. A soft growl was emanating from his chest as his release came closer and closer. Once his knot was embedded inside of her he could feel her inner muscles starting to spasm around him and he knew she was close to the edge as well.

Thrusting faster and faster, he lowered his muzzle to her neck and gave her a few soothing licks again, a silent warning that he was about to mark and change her. He felt her hands sneak around his front paws and hold on tightly. Suddenly she bucked up against him, her orgasm hitting her by surprise. Her contracting inner walls were the last encouragement he needed to have his own release and his first spurt of semen hit her walls.

After that he bit down hard, breaking the tender skin of her neck, claiming what was his. She let out a soft scream, the initial bite stung and caught her off guard while she was still riding the high of her intense moment. Fran felt him release her neck and tenderly lick at the puncture marks he made, closing them up and preventing them from getting infected. Looking closely he could see four tiny marks left behind.

He kept moving inside of her until he was completely sated and satisfied. Still locked together, Nick's wolf gently forced Fran to lie down. Before she even touched the ground Nick had shifted back to his human form and cradled the spent body of his mate in his arms and turned them on their sides.

Thank you, my love, Fran heard in her mind. She tried to turn around to look at Nick, but he stopped her.

Shh, it's ok. Just relax, dear. It's our mental connection. It's the first part of your change. As mates we'll always be able to communicate this way and sense each other, Nick mentally spoke to her again.

Oh my, how is this going to work? Do I have to do something special for me to talk to him? she pondered.

You don't have to do anything, just think what you normally would say, Nick "told" her again.

So we'll always know what the other is thinking. Won't that get a bit crowded after a while? she asked.

It's only like this between you and me, but you'll learn to block your thoughts after a while. Though you'll come to find having complete access to each other at all times has its perks, he replied.

Oh, like what?

Suddenly images of her on top of Nick entered her mind. He was lying flat on the ground and she could clearly see what the Nick and Fran in her mind were doing.

"You're not planning on doing that the whole time I hope," she spoke out loud.

She could feel Nick holding back his laughter, but she also felt the passion emanating from his body.

"I won't, but as you know now we can do more than just 'speak' with our mind, we can send images as well," he explained. "But get some rest now, you need to connect with your wolf now, and then we have to finish our mating. Just close your eyes for a bit and she'll come to you soon enough, trust her."

Feeling that his knot had shrunk enough, he slowly pulled it out of her moist pussy. Carefully he turned her around and then lay flat on his back. Reaching out he grabbed his jacket and covered Fran with it. Suspecting she would need a little time adjusting to being naked, she appreciated being partly covered up now.

He desperately wanted to take a peek in her mind, but knowing she would already have loads of work sorting out her own thoughts, let alone his along with it, he blocked off his mind. Her eyes slowly shut themselves and it didn't take long for her to drift off to a light sleep.

Holding her close in his arms he felt content, he couldn't be happier. He was at the place he loved most, with the woman he desired and who completed him. If it wasn't for her being asleep right now he would've howled in pure delight at his newfound happiness. He was aware there were many things they would have to care of, one being where they were going to live. Another being the reaction of the pack's single females, they'd need some adjusting as well, but he had faith in his Fran.

He made a mental note to tell Arabella she'd be searching for a new personal assistant. He smiled widely when he took in her surprise look when he gave her the rest of the day off and walked out, dragging Fran behind him.

Another issue settled in his mind. He wanted to meet her family and he knew how close she was to her parents, he wanted to show them, prove to them, how serious he was with their daughter. Closing his eyes as well he let the events of the past few days pass by. He considered himself very lucky.

He felt Fran stir next to him. He held her close, his hand stroking her hair. Bracing herself on his chest, she sat up straight. When he looked into her eyes it was clear she had connected with her wolf, there were small golden specs swimming in her dark, passion filled eyes.

"Hello, sleepyhead," he teased. He didn't say much more.

Shaking her shoulder, she got rid of the jacket he had covered her with and in a fluid movement Fran straddled him. His cock twitched when he felt her warm flesh pressed against him. Slowly she rocked back and forth, coating his growing member with her delicious honey.

Mine! he heard Fran say in his mind.

I'm yours, honey, no doubt about that. Let your wolf guide you, she knows what to do, he replied.

She doesn't want to wait, Nick, she wants you now.

Then take me and make me yours.

That was all the incentive she needed. Lifting herself on her knees, she reached between them, grabbing his rigid member and lined it up with her wet pussy. Lowering herself, she pressed down until he was totally inside of her. Her wolf wasn't in the most patient state right now and desperately wanted to mark her mate.

She fought against her at first, wanting to enjoy riding on his hard flesh, feeling his hot member brushing against her inner walls over and over again. It was crystal clear she was fighting a lost battle. With every downward push she felt him going deeper, and she pushed harder when she felt his knot growing.

Feeling himself slip completely inside, he could see the struggle on her face, he felt her wolf's desire to mark him. Reaching between them he firmly stroked her clit a few times until he felt her contracting around him. A second later he joined her.

Trust your wolf, Fran, she knows what to do, he helped her.