Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down on him he saw her wolf had taken over, her eyes completely golden now and filled with love. He managed to tilt his head, baring his shoulder to her.

Mine! she said, before she bent down and bit him with her appearing canines, her wolf finally claiming what was hers. She heard him grunt and moan while she had him trapped like that. Fran felt his arms sneak around her and hold her tightly while he started to thrust up against her. It was like his first orgasm hadn't happened and he started all over.

She released his neck and licked the wounds just as he had done with her, leaving a somewhat similar set of four tiny puncture marks. Her tongue explored her teeth and she felt the canines disappear. Her wolf retreated as well, content with having claimed her mate. Steadying herself on her hands, she examined Nick's face.

He had his eyes closed, his head was thrown back and he was biting his lip. She noticed the tiny marks she had left and felt the need to soothe him, so she bent down and placed little kisses on them. The marks, still tender and new, were very sensitive and Nick's eyes shot open when he felt her gentle caresses.

One hand traveled to her neck and he forced her lips to his, frantically devouring her lips and battling her tongue.

You better leave those marks alone for a while, unless you want my wolf again, he said while ravaging her sweet mouth.

Quickly he turned them over, trapping her beneath him. Sitting up he put her legs over his arms and lifted her slightly, knowing he didn't have much room to maneuver since he was still locked to her. He loved this position, he could see all of her and how deep he was buried in her. Lovingly he caressed her upper thighs, then he lifted his arms a bit more, bringing up her legs even more. He licked her calves and felt the shivers going through her body.

He brought one leg over, placing it next to her other leg, holding them both to his shoulder. His freed hand was now stroking her stomach, traveling towards the valley of her sweet thighs. His thumb dipped between her wet folds, finding the little hidden treasure. He teased it while he kept up a steady pace of shallow strokes in her pussy.

Knowing neither of them needed much more to visit paradise again, he pushed in harder, racing towards his release. Her moans were like little drops of oil on the passionate fire that burned inside him. Then he felt her tighten up around his hard shaft and he had to work hard to keep her in place while she rode the waves of her released pleasure, but after one last push he joined her, releasing his seed in her.

After a few minutes their breathing went back to normal. Slowly he let her legs fall open around him again and bent down, capturing her lips in a smothering kiss. Throwing her arms around his neck she gladly returned the kiss.

We better stop for a bit or else I'm never getting out, you vixen, Fran heard in her mind.

You kissed me, I only went along, she told him.

Breaking their kiss, Nick looked at her, the love and contentment he was feeling, crystal clear on his face.

"Just give me a few moments. We'll go to my place in a bit, then we'll have the rest of the day to get you settled. If you have more questions, do ask them. Everything will be fine, but you need a bit more time to get used to your wolf, sweetie," he spoke out loud, diverting his attention from the warm flesh he was still buried in. Some intimate moments later, Nick gently pulled out.

After getting dressed, they made their way back to his car and he drove them to the estate. When they arrived there was some noticeable activity, mostly some females lingering around the main house. Fran could hear Nick holding back a growl, a soft rumbling in his chest.

I'm assuming those are the pack's single females? she asked.

They are. I just wish they had waited a bit longer. Today is already filled with more than enough emotions between the two of us, I didn't want them meddling in them as well, he replied. Are you ok with meeting some of them?

It's ok, I'd meet them sometime anyway, might as well be now.

Alright, just one thing, if one of them tries to challenge you, don't respond, they know better than to challenge a newly turned wolf, they know you can't fully shift until the next full moon and then they have to wait another two weeks, so you get accustomed to shifting and your wolf. If one dares to do so, I'll handle it, ok?

That's a deal, let's get this show on the road, she replied.