Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 08B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

"I'll be fine, remember I am an Alpha after all," he said. "You just take another shower and freshen up, I'll take care of Lis," he reassured her again.

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute then," she agreed and turned back to the shower.

Her second shower didn't last as long as the first and within minutes she was out and dressed in a comfortable skirt and blouse and joined Nick and Lis in her living room. They were chatting away as if they were lifelong friends. If he could win over Lis this fast without Lis making it into a shouting match, then Fran was convinced that everything would be working out just fine.

"Morning Lis, you slept ok?" she asked when she stopped next to Nick. She pulled back the chair next to Nick but before she could sit down Nick pulled her on his lap and cradled her against his chest.

"I slept fine after you called. But you two," Lis jokingly said, "you're like a Siamese twin, constantly all over each other."

"I blame him, he's only a bit protective," Fran squealed when she felt him tickle her sides.

"I'm sure you're fighting him every step of the way," Lis replied in playful disbelief.

"Hmm, on occasion she does, but I win in the end," Nick jumped in, nuzzling her neck.

"I get the message, I shouldn't have dropped by. You two really should get a room and work off some of that tension," Lis theatrically spoke.

"What do you think we have been doing the past week?" countered Nick, giving her a mischievous wink.

Lis burst out laughing. Walking around the table she managed to trap Fran in a hug and whispered in her ear: "He's a gem, I'm really happy for you. He doesn't have a twin somewhere, does he?"

Fran had to giggle at her friend's remark and her cheeks went bright pink when she realized Nick probably heard every word. Yes, I did hear what she said, she's welcome to try with my brothers, they're both still single, he joked inside her head.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, it's quite clear I'm the fifth wheel at the wagon right now. Don't think you're getting off easy though Fran, I want details later! I'll go to work and frighten them with being in so early," Lis cheerfully spoke while she made her way to the door. "I'll call tonight? Or is Mister Loverman there planning on whisking you away again?"

"I"ll be home tonight and we'll catch up then, I promise. See you later Lis," Fran said.

"See you next time," Nick joined in.

When they heard the door close they both burst out in laughter.

"I hope we didn't scare her away"

"Lis, scared? That's something that happens very rarely. She doesn't scare easily but she watches over all of us like momma bear. I'm surprised she managed to wait this long and didn't call the cops sooner when she didn't hear from me," Fran commented.

Nick let out a long sigh and held Fran closer.

"Wish I could stay here just like this, but work is waiting. I know I will have tons of paperwork to get through," he stated.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready. I'm guessing it won't be a problem at work with us showing up together?" she asked.

"Indeed, it won't, most of the workers are from my pack, there are a few humans as well, but they get rotated between the different offices so it isn't so obvious to them that most on the work floor are weres. Think by now the whole pack knows and the neighboring packs as well, news like this tends to travel faster than the speed of light," he answered. "But get ready, I'll tidy up the cups here and then we can leave, deal?"

"Ok, I'll be back in five minutes," she replied.

Arabella was going through some papers when Nick and Fran arrived at the office. Fran couldn't help but blush lightly when the older lady gave them a knowing look and smiled.

"I have to thank you, Arabella. The clothes you sent were just divine," she told her and made her way towards the other desk.

"I'm especially grateful for the box you added, it had a lot of nice surprises," Nick added, wiggling his eyebrows.

Fran's eyes bore into him. "Nick!" she chastised him. "I'm sure she's not waiting on those details. Didn't you just say you probably had tons of paperwork waiting to be done?" she said, chasing him out of the office.

"It's ok, I was young once too you know," the old lady winked at her. "I'm glad he finally found you and it seems you two have already decided on how to proceed. I mean you're still taking over as his P.A., am I right?"

"I am, that way we'll be close even when he needs to travel. On those occasions he may have to hire a temp for a week or so just to have someone take over for a bit. We haven't worked out the details, but I made it clear I wouldn't give up work. So maybe now you can get me up to speed with how you do things around here?" Fran replied.

The rest of the morning Nick hid in his office, going through loads of paperwork and working his way through a long list of phone calls. All the piled up work made him realize just how much work he took upon himself through all these years. Meeting Fran had made it clear it couldn't stay that way. The first step in lowering his workload was taking the day off on Friday. He wanted that day just for Fran and him and their car project.

At the same time as Arabella was getting Fran familiar with how things were done at SIW Inc., there was a knocking on their door, and Nick popped his head in.

"It's noon, how about I take you two lovely ladies out to lunch?" he asked.

The rest of the week was filled in the same way, in the mornings Fran learned more and more about the company, Nick took them to lunch every single day and in the afternoon he had always a few meetings on his agenda. They always arrived and left together.

She turned around and went to turn off her alarm clock, she set it half an hour earlier these days because Nick had the habit of stopping at her flat and having breakfast before they went in for work. This Friday wasn't much different. She waited in her bed for the turn of the key, telling her Nick was here.

She had a restless night and she buried herself deeper in her sheets and pulled a pillow over her head.

You can try and play hide and seek, my love, but you're not being very successful at it, Nick teased.

She sensed him near and without thinking she threw her pillow towards her bedroom door. She heard a loud rumbling and before she knew it Nick was on top of her, trapping her with his massive body. Teasingly he bared her shoulder and kissed it, laving his tongue over her tiny marks. She felt her wolf come awake at that loving move.

Without realizing it she suddenly got up and bucked Nick off her back. Very ungracefully he hit the floor next to her bed.

"Was that really needed?" he snapped, stroking over his black jean's covered ass.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was that strong," she replied. "I'm just a bit on edge, I didn't sleep well last night. Is it possible that may have to do with the full moon? I'm getting used to her, but she's getting very restless the last few days."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I should have known you would get restless. It's full moon tomorrow, she's sensing that," he spoke apologetically.

Only now did she see how casual he was dressed in black jeans and a tight fitting black t-shirt.

"Aren't we supposed to go to work today?" she changed topic, pointing at his clothes.

"Nope, I changed the schedule a bit, no more working Fridays for us, my sweet. I've reserved them for the car. I thought it would be nice to have a set day for it, that way we both can escape a little from the big bad world and indulge in what we love doing," he replied. "I thought we could go and start ordering all the parts you had listed before and take it easy for the rest of the day."

She listened with amazement. She sat up, the sheet clutched to her chest as she had removed her nighty during the night, that much it had bothered her. She smiled.

"Sometimes I think I don't deserve you, Nick. You never cease to amaze me."

"That's my only purpose, my sweet. I can't wait to meet your wolf, by how easily you threw me off I bet she'll be formidable," he said while getting up and then sat down next to her, pulling her in his arms. "Hmm, maybe it's a good idea to pack a bag, then you can stay until Sunday, you'll be very tired after your first shift and I probably won't want to let you go. Maybe we can start planning you moving houses too?" he tentatively asked.

She grinned when she looked up to him.

"I have to hand it to you, it took you a long time to touch that subject. I like this flat and it's been my home for many years, but this last week, us not being together only proved it to me. My home is where you are, if that means moving to the mansion, then I'll move to the mansion," she answered, the love pouring out of every word she said. The longing and need to be together was clear on her face.

"Then we don't have much to sort, just mark everything you want to take with you and I can have you moved in in less than a day. I'm sure we can make our furniture match," he stated.

"No need to, if I remember correctly all I need are a few little nick knacks, my clothes and some personal items. I happen to like how your home is decorated, mixing it with mine would destroy the harmony you have."

"You sure about that?" he asked.

"Hmm, remember, I was the one having the prophecy dream. The living room looked exactly as it does now, it was only cluttered up with toys," she chuckled.

He looked down at her, his eyes darkening with passion and the now familiar golden sparks.

"I wouldn't mind trying a little more," he teased, brushing his lips over her temple.

"Nice try, but I think I was told you could smell when I'd be in heat, doesn't require a lot of trying then," she countered his teasing.

Pushing him back a little more, she clutched the sheet against her bosom and she positioned herself on his lap, straddling his strong hips.

"True, but that doesn't mean I can't try and perfect my technique," he winked at her.

Laying down on his chest, she sighed in contentment. She heard his heart beating under her ear and she picked up that it started beating faster. Nick let out an uncomfortable groan when the easily lit passion was going through his veins and after only a few seconds his jeans felt like it was two sizes too small. Holding her gently he felt her shaking, picking up the joyous feeling she was emitting.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, guessing right that her shaking was the result of badly covered up laughing. " Come on, spill, or do I have to tickle you again?" he used one of his threats he knew she didn't like. He never had met a person that was so ticklish.

She tried to sit up, but Nick's arms were trapping her close to his body. After a while she managed to sit up but during the little struggle she lost the hold she had on the sheet.

"I have to threaten you more, I like the outcome," he huskily spoke.

His hands traveled up her side, his thumb brushing the side of her breast. Moving his hand to her back he pushed her forward, leading her quickly hardening nipple to his wanting mouth. She grasped his shoulders and stifled a pleasurable moan. She moved against him when he started laving her other nipple in the same way he had paid homage to her other little nubbin.

Fran moved her hands to the nape of his neck, she brushed through his hair, gently tugged it. When he still didn't stop, she pulled a bit harder. Reluctantly he let the nipple slip from his mouth. Fran fought the urge to press him back against her chest, loving the feeling of his teeth scraping over her sensitive nipple. She looked him straight in the eyes.

"This whole situation is what I was amused about. We can't seem to get together without ending up making love. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining," she said while she slowly moved against his straining manhood. "Is it always going to stay like this?"

With much effort he kept his gaze on her beautiful face. He reached out and gently stroked her cheek. Fran immediately leaned into his hand. He brushed her lower lip with his thumb before placing it on her chin.

"I can only hope it's going to stay like this forever, I just have to be near your to be overtaken by passion. It's only now that I realize how strong the mating bond really is between mates. You have made me the happiest man alive and I'll spend the rest of our lives proving to you just how much you mean to me. We're starting the rest of our lives together today and I'll be damned if I'm not going to enjoy every single one of them," he stated, his devotion and dedication present in the way he spoke to her just now and how tenderly he was holding, as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

He brought his hand to the back of her neck and pulled her in for a searing kiss, branding her lips with his desire and his love wrapping around her like a comfortable blanket.

You say the sweetest things, my love, Fran told him. Make me yours again.

He didn't know how fast he had to undress, but that little plea had his wolf going mad with desire.

"I can't promise I won't rip your bed apart," he tried to apologize in advance.

"Consider it a goodbye to the flat," she whispered. She was on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder. His shirt already lay forgotten on the floor and the two loud thuds made it clear he just had kicked off his heavy boots. Licking her lip she took in the inviting view of Nick stripping out of his jeans, revealing his throbbing manhood that stood proudly in a bush of black curls.

Once naked he pushed Fran further on the bed and knelt behind her. With his big hands he spread her legs, exposing her dripping wet pussy. Bending down he took in her intoxicating aroma and licked his lips. He was going to indulge himself first before he would claim her again. Spreading her labia with his thumbs, he leaned in and lapped at her pussy, starting from her clit, traveling slowly all the way up to her puckered hole. He felt the shivers going through her body and he repeated what he had just done.

He kept up this torture on her pussy for several minutes, Fran was begging and pleading for him to take her already, but he wasn't giving in. He wanted her to fall apart so he could drink her pure essence before he claimed her again. He smiled inwardly when he felt her tensing up, getting ready to lave his tongue with her sweet juices.

Come for me, my sweet, I know you want to. I want to taste, I want to drink every sweet little drop you are going to give me. Hmmm, so sweet. Come on, you can do it, cum for me baby, he enticed her.

It was just what she needed to let go, it was only where Nick's hands that were keeping her straight while she rode the waves of pleasure that were traveling through her body. He kept licking until he felt her relax.

Ready for more? he asked, while sitting up and moving closer. Grabbing his cock, he moved it over her pussy lips, coating it with the few sweet drops that were left behind.

Claim me! she urged him and with that he drove in her with one hard thrust, completely sheathing himself in her wet folds.

He growled when he felt himself losing control over his wolf, something that happened very rarely. Fran picked up on his turmoil and soothed him.

It's ok, shift, I want you to.

In a heartbeat she felt him shift, his hands becoming paws, three times the size of her tiny hands next to his. She felt his fur brushing at her back and she felt him grow inside her, filling her even more then he already was. His knot hadn't grown yet and he was fucking her with a frantic pace, as if he wanted to brand it in her memory who she belonged to. She had to hold on to his paws to brace herself and enjoy the love he was giving her.

She felt his knot growing and demanding access to her pussy. Trying to relax as much as possible, she had figured out that was the easiest way to make it a fast, less painful entry. Once he was in she knew she was always getting the fuck of a lifetime. Every single time it got better.

She knew he wasn't going to last long. He had showed again how much her pleasure meant to him by holding back on his own desire for so long, and when he finally let loose there would be no stopping him.

A rough tongue licked her neck, and in response she tilted her head, giving him more room. He pressed his furry cheek against hers as a low rumbling was originating from his chest. His wolf was getting ready to claim her again. With one last push, he drove himself deep inside of her and coated her inner walls with his seed. After a second he bit down, reopening the tiny marks.

She bit her lower lip when his teeth sank into her shoulder, but she was ready for it this time and held back the scream that had escaped her during their initial mating. Now she knew the pure bliss that was going to follow and she let out the air she had been holding back. Closing her eyes she joined him on his blissful trip to paradise.

The rough tongue licked over the marks sealing them once more. He rested his cheeks against hers. Forever mine, the wolf told her. She could only reply with Always yours.

Just as the first time, Nick shifted back and gently cradled her to him, letting them lay down on their sides. Thank you, my sweet, I needed this, he told her. He felt her slip away in a passion induced slumber and he joined her only a few minutes later.

Slowly Fran opened her eyes, finding strong arms holding her tenderly and a warm chest pressed intimately against her. Leisurely she followed the strong lines on his hand, up his arm and down again. Nick shifted behind her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning, sunshine," he whispered in her ear.

"Hiya, think we succeeded again in wasting a whole morning," she said and pointed at her alarm clock.

"We didn't completely waste it, it was well worth it. But come on, let's get started with some of your packing then. I'll grab a shower first, then you tell me where your bags are. I'll get them out while you hop in the shower," he urged her on.

She groaned when she buried her head in her pillows again. She didn't know where he kept getting such stamina, but she was drained. Rolling on her belly, she felt Nick getting up. Turning her head she took in the marvelous naked man that was casually walking towards her bathroom. She could see the muscles moving in his thick thighs and his gorgeous butt. One day I'm going to get a piece of that ass, she thought to herself.

Only if I can do the same with you, Nick responded to her naughty thoughts.

Her cheeks sporting a bright pink blush, she buried herself deeper in her pillows. A few minutes later Nick was back, a towel hung on his hips and he was drying his hair with another one.

"Your turn now. I've put a few towels on the cabinet already. And I wasn't kidding, we're starting your move today, so tell me, where do you keep your bags, I'll get them ready by the time you're done?" he asked.

Rubbing her sore muscles, she slowly got up, draping the sheet around her. She made a little spurt to the bathroom, suddenly needing to pee very badly.

"They should be on the top shelf in the closet," she shouted.

The opening of the door meant Nick had heard her and was getting them ready. After flushing the toilet, she dropped the sheet in the laundry basket and stepped into the clouded shower. She grinned, as she wasn't the only one having sore muscles it seemed. Turning on the warm water she waited until she could barely endure it anymore before she added some cold water. Her muscles relaxed a little after a few minutes of standing under the steady stream.

Turning off the water she got out and dried herself. Luckily she found a clean set of clothing placed neatly on top of the toilet. Thanks for the clothes, Nick. When she stepped back into her bedroom she noticed as good as all her bags were neatly placed next to each other on her bed.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers