Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing lightly she accepted his kind words. "Just keep it to yourself until everything is settled. Having you two and my mom knowing is enough for the time being. I don't want to worry the others and have them thinking I can't do anything or help."

"You made the right choice, Mia. You are helping, probably more then you want to give yourself credit for. Those women will be glad to have you with them while we take care of the rest. I don't know your powers, but if you can only do a little from what we've seen from Merlin over the years... Well I think it speaks for itself then, don't it?" Ed tried to reassure her.

"True, I've never had to use my full powers. I've kept them hidden mostly but I know enough to keep myself and others safe."

"Sweetheart, the few little things you showed me make me confident enough you can take care of yourself, so don't worry about that. My only concern is now growing in your womb. I just don't want you to get hurt in any way. I know I teased you before with calling you smart and reasonable, but I meant those words. I am glad you're seeing reason that staying with us while we confront that Alpha could hurt you. I'm proud because of what you decided to do. Though I would still feel more at ease if we had our full pack backing us up. You know numbers and all that," Chris jumped in.

"I know, but for now this is something my Da has to settle first. If after that the pack wants repercussions for their trespassing, I'll step back and let you handle that as you see fit."

"Hmm, now that you mention that, it's why I wanted to have a word with Chris, but since you brought it up, I think you might as well stay. Nick gave me full authority to handle the rogue situation. Neither of us was aware which proportions this would grow into. I'm fully aware of why you didn't want to bring in the pack and I understand now why Chris asked me to keep the Council out of this.

"Normally I would go straight to Nick now and get him up to speed on everything. However, and I may regret this, I am going to wait before I do that. He's too wrapped up in Fran at the moment to focus on anything else. I'd rather have his full attention when he gets told of all of this. Seeing the trespassing only happened in our territory we can keep this out of the Council and I'm sure Nick will see this the same way.

"I'm only going to ask you, Mia, to ask your parent to keep Jack under lock and key. I haven't spoken up about it because I could see that man had been through enough, I didn't want him sent back to our holding cells. He can accompany us for the confrontation, but otherwise he stays put. I'm sure being brothers they have enough to talk about for that not being a great nuisance," Ed concluded.

"We can fill in Nick after the full moon run. Mia will be joining us then and I'll introduce her to the pack. Fran will be surprised as well finding one of her best friends there," he said as he winked at Mia, who gained a light shade of red on her cheeks.

"That sounds like an ideal way to handle this. Mia, when Nick knows everything, I can't say what he'll do. It's likely he'll sanction some kind of punishment. They were trespassing, and he can't just let that be accepted without consequences. I hope you understand that?" Ed said.

"I know. I'm already pushing things with keeping this low profile and you don't know how thankful I am for that," Mia replied.

Ed chuckled. "I think I know someone who will know how thankful you are."

Mia's eyes widened. "Are you all this bad or what?"

"Welcome to the family, I'd say," Ed answered as he pulled her in his arms and gave her a friendly hug. "I think we've covered everything now, so why don't you and Chris go home and enjoy a little one on one time?"

Mia just rolled her eyes as Chris pulled her back into his arms. "What we do is our business brother, you be smart and keep your nose out of it!" Chris teased his brother.

I know just where I want to be right now, sweetheart, Chris told Mia, just before he grabbed her close and ported out, leaving behind a stunned Ed.

Ed shook his head, he was going to have to get used to his little brother having a few extra treats now.

At the other side of town Chris had ported them right in front of his bed.

"Home, sweet home," he whispered softly in her neck, taking a deep breath inhaling her sweet aroma.

"What I'd like to see now is you, naked, on the middle of that bed. You ain't leaving it for the next twenty four hours," he said in a serious tone that brooked no resistance.

Mia looked at him and caught the passion filled look in his eyes. Slowly she started undressing, dropping her clothes where she stood. When she was naked she reached out for Chris, wanting to do the same for him, but he shook his head.

"I said you, naked, on that bed. It's still empty, I didn't ask you to undress me," was his stern reply to her gesture.

Turning around, she placed one knee on the bed, followed by the other and slowly she crawled towards the middle before turning around and sitting down. With her legs drawn up and slightly open, giving him a glimpse of her glistening pussy, her arms stretched a bit behind her, so her breasts were thrust upwards, inviting him to touch them.

"Now this is almost like a good little girl, but I'm in charge here, not you, not now, but me," he growled softly.

"Lie down," was his next command.

Silently she complied, familiar titillations traveling over her skin as she gauged his mood.

"Now spread your arms and legs," he commanded.

She smiled as she finally saw that raw dominant side of him again, the same side she saw during their first time. Trust is what he wanted, no demanded, of her now. Willingly she spread her arms, reaching outwards to each end of his bed.

"Hmm you're learning," he said seductively as he closed in on the bed.

Lightly trailing a finger from her foot up to her knee, continuing over her thigh and torso, skillfully avoiding touching her heaving breasts, he made his way to her wrist. He picked it up and kissed the palm of her hand, then each tip of her fingers before lowering it again, never releasing it from his grip. Reaching behind her with his free hand, he pulled at a small lever and he came back with a thick rope.

He gave her a serious look and a gentle squeeze in her wrist, indicating what he wanted to do and silently wanting her consent to do so. Mia just smiled and shivered in anticipation. Carefully he tied up her wrist, stood up and then slowly made his way towards her other wrist, repeating the process of kissing her palm and finger tips and then tying her up.

Bending over her, he kissed the tip of her nose, moving to her cheeks and chin before lingering above her lips. Eyes wide open his tongue touched her lips in a delicate manner, following their contours before nipping her lower lip. Mia moaned and writhed on the bed, pulling at the bonds which kept her upper body in place.

Chris was being evil, he was hovering over her, still fully clothed and yet he didn't touch her.

"Behave my little druid, you know how well good girls are rewarded," he whispered against her lips before slanting his over hers, demanding entry to her warm mouth.

All she could do was moan and answer his bold moves with her own. Suddenly she jerked up as he pinched her swollen nipple. He didn't touch her in any other way. She wanted to plead but knew mentally scolding him wouldn't help her and verbally he was preventing any coherent sound from escaping her mouth.

Deepening their kiss he surprised her again when he pinched her other nipple the same way he'd done the other just moments before.

A second later he left her gasping for air as he moved his lips from her mouth to the junction between her shoulder and neck, trailing her mating mark with the tip of his tongue. She squirmed below him as he touched the tiny marks, a moment later he had her in a strong hold as she felt his canines press against those same marks.

Tilting her head in surrender she acknowledged she was his and the content growl she heard vibrating deep in his chest only added to her own needs. Once again he was driving her deliciously insane with need and longing for something she wanted and knew wouldn't get until he was done with whatever he had set out to do. Giving a last nip at her marks, he got up a little and licked them clean as his last bite broke her skin.

"You're being demanding, little druid of mine, but at least you're aware of who you belong to; namely me, only me," he said as he locked their eyes.

Mia saw the pure love reflected in them and she gave in to her stubbornness just a little as she agreed with his words and said, "Only you, always you."

"You got that right, sweetheart. Now where was I? Oh yeah, I was tying you up when I got distracted by those lush red lips of yours," he said before he brushed his own over them before making a wet trail over her body, skillfully avoiding her breasts again.

Tenderly he picked up one leg and marked his downward journey with loads of wet kisses along the way. When he reached her foot, he lowered it in his lap and gave a short massage, before reaching at the corner of the bed and reappearing with a think rope similar to the ones he used on her wrists. Once he assured himself she was tied securely but not in any discomfort he repeated the same on her other leg, ending again with a brief massage of her foot and securing that one in the same fashion as the other.

Standing up he looked at the tempting view she presented to him now, arms and legs spread out, her pussy on display, her breast going up and down with her shallow breaths. He smiled and licked his lips. There were two more things he needed to do to drive her completely mad with need.

Going to one of the side tables he pulled out a proper blindfold and gestured for her to lift up her head. Once the black piece of fabric was in place he waved his hands a few times in front of her, making sure she didn't see anything. A devilish smile appeared as he silently walked around the bed to the other side table and pulled out one of those famous phallus shaped sex toys.

The remote control he dropped in one of his pockets. The next thing he took out looked like a weir contraption, but was a simple combination of soft leather strings that served as a little helper keeping his little toy in place.

With well-placed touches and nudges he was able to lay part of it under her. It was tempting just to bend down and get lost in her sweet aroma, but he wanted her on the edge, wanted her mad with lust and need. Most of all he wanted her unconditional trust, the same he experienced during their first time.

Once he got the straps laid out under her, he grabbed the vibrator. His thumb hovered over her clit before pressing down and making a circular motion. Then he opened her up and teased her with the head of the vibrator, sliding it in little by little until it was buried inside her wet hole.

He could see her biting her lip trying not to make a sound. Chris smiled, he didn't know how she instinctively knew he liked her quiet during this but welcomed any sound she would make as a sign she couldn't handle any more.

"You know what I want from you?" he asked, making sure she was still doing ok.

Mia nodded in response.

"Good, that's all I need to know for now."

With that said he made quick work of tying up the leather straps trapping the vibrator. Once he was done he gave his handiwork a quick inspection before standing up again. Going around he bent over her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, straightened up and simply said, "I'll be back in a little bit, try not to move, I'll know."

Making his way over to the door, he pulled out the remote controller for the vibrator, then made it sound like he left the room by opening and closing the door. Turning around he silently stalked over to the large antique rocking chair, next to the door, that had an excellent view of Mia.

Sitting down, he just looked at her. She lay perfectly still, her breathing even and relaxed. Before he walked away he had noticed she still had her hands fisted, a little aid that helped her stay in control of her feelings, checking them now he saw she had them relaxed and open. He was convinced she didn't like that he had walked out on her and left her all tied up and with a vibrator inserted in her wet hole.

A few seconds more, he thought as he kept studying her naked form.

He smiled as a few moments later he turned a little knob on the controller, activating that phallus in her pussy. He saw her tense up as the vibrations travelled through her and surprised her. He watched at the little effort she was displaying in lying still, her hands balled up into fists once more.

Turning off the device, he saw her relax again. He smiled as he sensed the waves of frustration emanating from her. It was tempting to just step up to her, rip the vibrator from her body and insert his own hard member. Now it was his turn to bite his lip, calming his wolf as he saw their mate fighting her own battle in the middle of the bed.

Again he waited for a while, studying her every move or lack thereof.

Turning the controller, he upped the vibrations this time. He could see her tense up and wanting to move. She grasped at her bonds as he upped the vibrations. She was panting and gasping and fighting hard not to move and try and get some friction in her nether regions.

Their games for that night started. A whole hour he tormented her with turning the vibrator on and off in irregular intervals. He got up and stalked over to her.

"You really are a good little girl, my little druid," he spoke close to her ear. He saw the surprise in her body language as it dawned on her he actually never left the room in the first place and had deliberately tortured her in the sexual way.

"Ready for more?" he asked as he rubbed her sensitive lower lips, stopping just above her clit. "Ready for me?" he kept on teasing simultaneously opening his pants with his other hand and tugging them down as much as he could.

He bit back a sigh of relief when he freed his hard member and gave if a few light strokes to ease some of the tension that had built up in him. He smiled down at Mia, she was his perfect match in everything. He followed the leather straps to her sides and undid them, not bothering to remove them, just letting them drop to the sides. When he removed the vibrator it was slick with her juices and he couldn't resist taking a sniff, her scent clouding his mind.

Climbing on top of her he did his best not to touch her, simply to torment her a bit more. Taking his hard cock in his hand he explored her wet folds with the tip of it. The strain he saw on her upper restraints was proof of how good his teasing was. Then she gasped as he pushed in in one swift movement, burying himself completely inside of Mia. Keeping still he relished in the warmth enveloping him, together with her feelings of unconditional love and surrender to him, her mate, her friend, her lover, her dominant.

And so their lovemaking started and lasted for the entire twenty four hours he promised her. Only to be stopped for a brief nap, or Chris going to the kitchen to get them food or a needed bathroom break. Most of that time Mia spent tied up in some way. Tied to the bed, restrained on her own. Chris enjoyed many of his fantasies that night, only one he didn't fulfill, one he kept to himself for now, but one he vowed to himself he would indulge in when the time was right, but he'd have to wait a few months for that to be possible.

It was in the late hours of the next day when Mia finally pleaded to him to stop, that she couldn't take no more. Proud of his little druid, he removed all of her bonds and gently cradled her in his arms after he pulled the sheets over them and both slipped into a blissful sleep.