Saint James the Controller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey never felt Anna get up to go to the bathroom. When Anna returned, she eased up onto the bed and knelt beside her. She ran her hand over Casey's cheek causing her to open her eyes. She smiled at Anna. "Well, I suppose congratulations are in order."

Anna turned to see Sara standing in the doorway. When she looked back at Casey, Casey was looking confused. "It's alright sweetie." Anna said. "This is Sara, my lover. She lives here with me."

Sara walked over to the side of the bed draping an arm over Anna's shoulder. "She looks exhausted."

"She's amazing." Anna replied and patted Casey's cheek.

"Stay awake awhile." Anna said. "I'm going to have her one more time." With that, Anna raised her left leg and placed it over Casey. She then began to work her way forward until she was straddling Casey's head. "She is in terrible need of attention herself and I know your just the girl to take good care of her."

Casey was shaking her head. "No Anna, please. I just want to be with you."

Anna reached between her legs and spread her folds wide. "Your tongue."

"Please Anna." Casey said.

Anna just waited and finally Casey yielded and her tongue began to extend. "Farther. Push it out. I want to fuck it." Anna lowered herself onto Casey's tongue and Casey struggled to push it as far into her as she could. Slowly Anna began to rock and then she began to lift and lower herself onto Casey. Each time she pressed a little harder and rock a little faster. As the tempo increased, so did Anna's moans and grunts. Anna wrapped her fingers into Casey's hair and held on as she was now fucking the beautiful young girl's face. "Ugh, ugh, ughhhhhh, God yes, yes." And Anna drenched the girls face as she hit the grandest climax of the night.

When she rolled off of Casey, she told her to go wash her face. When Casey returned, Anna was standing by the door. "Let's go." She said.

"Anna please." Casey said as she came to her.

Anna put a finger to Casey's lips. "I would never lie to you. Trust me just once more." She led Casey down the hall to Sara's room. When they entered, no one was there but then the bathroom door opened and Casey was surprised to see a girl nearly as young as herself. She was very tall, and slim and gorgeous. She was also nude. Casey, this is Sara. She is going to keep you for the rest of the night because I need to get some sleep. Sara came up to Casey and took her hands pulling Casey to her. She wrapped her arms around Casey and whispered in her ear. "I'm sure Anna has been very shellfish tonight, am I right?"

When Casey didn't speak, Anna rand a hand down her back and cupped her ass cheek. "It's alright, you can be honest."

Casey nodded to Sara. Sara lowered her lips to Casey and kissed her deeply. "Well sweetie, all of that is about to change. Because I like nothing better than making young beautiful girls orgasm with my mouth." Sara looked at Anna. "So how many times did you make this poor girl do you?"

Anna smiled. "Five or six, I lost count."

"See, selfish." Sara said as she led Casey to the bed. "Well, you just get yourself up there because I think we can do better than that." Sara looked back at Anna. "Thanks babe."

As Anna pulled the door closed, Sara crawled up beside Casey and began kissing her neck and along her chin. "How would you like it first?" Sara asked.

It took a few seconds before Casey realized what Sara was asking but she just shrugged.

"Well." Sara said. "This is going to be a wonderful night." She ran her hand down Casey's stomach, across her abdomen and down between her legs causing Casey to gasp. She hooked her fingers under Casey's near leg, lifted and rolled her onto her stomach. Sara placed a leg across Casey and straddled her. As she did, she began a long slow trek kissing her way down Casey's back.

Casey began to work her hips wanting to feel Sara's tongue inside her. "Relax sweetie. I never get in a hurry. But I promise you we will get you there, as many times as you want. It is what I love to do."

Casey whimpered into a pillow. Sara spoke once more. "Promise me, come to my lover when she calls you and give her whatever she wants and I will always see that you are rewarded, I promise." When she spread Casey's ass and ran her tongue down her crack and over her anus for the very first time, young Casey had her first girl/girl climax. She had seven more before collapsing into Sara's arms where the two slept until noon.

After the two girls had awoken slowly, separating arms and legs from each other, Sara took Casey into the shower and bathed her from head to toe before drying her and when both were wrapped in fluffy robes, they walked hand in hand down the hall, down the stairs and into the den. Anna was setting on the sofa with her legs curled under her, also in a thick robe and reading a book. She looked up and smiled at the two beauties as they entered the room. "All smiles this morning, I see." She was looking at Casey but Sara answered.

"What a great night." Sara said and ran her fingers up Casey's back and Casey nudged closer to her in response. She then spoke softly to Casey. I'll get us some coffee. She then pushed gently on Casey's back urging her forward. When she moved, Anna put down her book and held out a hand to Casey. Casey settled down on the sofa next to Anna as Anna brought her hand to Casey's shoulder drawing her close for a morning hug.

She then whispered as Sara left the room. "I had a really nice evening too." Anna placed a soft kiss on Casey's cheek. "Thanks to you." Casey nodded, not sure how to respond. "I'm assuming Sara was her usual amazing bed partner?"

Anna watched a smile cross Casey's face as she remembered last night and the ways Sara attended to her sexual pleasure, never asking anything in return. I never knew sex could be like that." Casey said.

"Well, I hope you're talking about me." Anna and Casey looked toward the doorway. Sara had returned with coffees.

Somewhat emboldened by the free talk of sex, Casey grinned at Sara. "I was."

Soft moist lips touched Casey's cheek as she spoke, "Well, let us not forget who brought you to this dance."

Casey turned to look at Anna. "Oh, no. I would never do that. I'm so..." Anna, with her fingers under Casey's chin, halted any further comment by kissing her gently and lovingly; long sensuous kisses with tongues exploring mouths. It took only a minute for Anna to convert Casey, once again, from moaning sexual recipient to wanton servant.

Anna finally let their lips part and looked at Sara. "Our little sweetie's clothes are there on the chair." She nodded to the corner of the room. "Why don't you get her dressed?"

Sara stood and took Casey's hand leading her to the corner chair. She untied the robe and let it slide from Casey's shoulders, dropping to the floor. Sara knelt and picked up Casey's panties. She held them out and waited for Casey to sept into them. With a hand on Sara's shoulder, she lifted one foot and then the other, stepping into them. Sara slowly worked the tiny panties up her legs and over her tight little ass until they were in place and smoothed to Sara's liking. She then slipped on her sneakers and tied them. Sara then stood and held out her bra as Casey let her slip it up her arms and hook the front clasp. With her dress gathered, Sara lowered it over Casey's head and let it fall into place. Once on, Sara turned Casey to face Anna as she zipped it up.

Anna stood and walked over in front of Casey. She cupped her face. "I would like for you to visit us often, would you like to do that?"

Casey nodded. "I could stay now, I could call my mom and tell her I was staying at a friend's again tonight, She is used to me doing that."

Anna laughed softly. "Relax sweetie. There will be plenty of opportunities." Anna kissed her and then smiled at Sara. "What I want you to think about is if you really want to be my girl? Can you be here for me whenever I need you?" She kissed Casey again. "When you're sure, come back to me.?" She slowly turned Casey to face Sara.

Sara began kissing her as Anna had been doing. "If you are willing to be Anna's girl, I will see you are pleasured in return."

"Oh, I do. I want to." Casey was saying.

"We need you to think about it first, we need you to be sure. Then we can move on." Sara whispered. She led Casey to the door and a reluctant Casey finally walked to her car and drove home.

Anna ignored calls from Casey's phone for the entire week and Heather had turned the task of giving Casey misleading excuses for Anna not being at her office to a new level. On one occasion Heather told Casey that Anna had been called away to modify the will of a ninety-eight year old woman on her death bed because she had a dream the previous night that her nephew was trying to poison her with dark chocolate, something he knew she had hated all her life.

On another call, Heather told Casey that Anna was at the doctor's office for a consultation because she was considering breast enlargements. Anna was standing at Heather's desk when she had delivered that message and Anna just shook her head and mouthed. "You would love that, wouldn't you?"

On Saturday night, with Casey finally emboldened by a fear that Anna and Sara may have changed their minds and were no longer interested in her, she found herself at Anna's front door without invitation. She had knocked five times; very softly at first and a then bit louder each time, although none would have been considered as aggressive. When the door finally opened, I was Sara who stood before her.

When Sara didn't speak, Casey said. "I'm sorry, I know I should have called but I wanted to see you and Anna." Sara nodded and held out a hand as Casey showed tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"It's alright." Sara whispered and she hugged Casey. "But we have company so if you want to stay you will have to be very quiet and you must not say anything unless I or Anna address you." Casey was nodding. "Casey, I'm serious. Do you understand?" Casey nodded again.

"Then come in." Sara said and Casey entered and closed the door. When she looked, Sara was already starting up the stairs and Casey rushed to follow her. The two went down the hall where Sara stopped at the guest room which Casey had only seen in passing. Sara put a finger to her lips and opened the door. She ushered Casey in ahead of her where Casey saw Anna standing nude in the center of the room with another very young girl facing her where the girl's back was to Sara and Casey. Sara guided Casey to a chair in the corner and nudged her to set and she did.

The young girl was nude from the waist up and Casey could see the side of her small breast was firm and the nipple was already erect. Anna was untying the strings of the pajama bottoms the girl wore as Sara moved behind her and kissed her neck. Sara then knelt behind her sliding the pajamas down as she went and the girl instinctively stepped out of them. With them gone, Sara slipped her fingers into the top of her panties and began slowly easing them over the girl's little round ass cheeks. Sara kissed the soft globes as they appeared from beneath the silk and then Sara placed a trail of kisses down the backs of her thighs as she lowered her panties to the floor.

Anna had been attending to the girl's mouth with her own all the while and now, she stopped to let Sara lead the girl to the bed. Once centered, Sara went back to where Anna stood. Anna had opened a dresser drawer and removed a black leather belt of a sort Casey had never seen. As Anna slid the belt around her waist, Sara knelt and began connecting trailing straps around both thighs just below her crotch. Anna had buckled the belt and pulled it so tight that it seemed to be cutting into her flesh. She then took hold of both leg straps and pulled them event tighter causing the flesh around them to redden.

Sara had stood up and removed a blue velvet bag with gold draw strings from the same drawer. She opened it, producing the large dildo. It was at least nine inches long and very thick. The tip had an even thicker knob shaped like a real cock. She lowered it to the front of the harness and with s twist, secured it there. It arched out in front of Anna, rigid and a bit frightening.

Sara then removed a small tube and opened it, squeezing a small amount of a gooey substance onto her fingers. She then began to smear it along the entire length of the rubber cock. Anna had been watching the young beauty all the while and Casey could see the girl slowly squirm on the bed. Anna finally pushed Sara's hand away and crawled onto the bed. The girl made no movement and as Anna lifted the back of her knees and pushed her legs wide apart, the girl seemed as supple as a rag doll; Anna was able to do with her as she pleased. Anna knelt between her legs and rubbed the head of the fat cock along the folds of her labia then she placed it at the entrance of the girl's small vagina.

Oddly, at that moment, Anna turned her head to look at Casey. She smiled and leaned into the girl sinking about four inches of the cock toy into her depths. The girl moaned out and drew her knees higher, her feet off of the bed. With a sly smile, Anna's gaze left Casey and she looked back to the girl. Anna whispered. "My sweet little Patty."

Patty sucked in a deep breath and Anna began to shove the cock into her waiting pussy. When she had accepted seven inches, the breath escaped from her lungs and it was followed be a long moan. Anna pulled the cock back to its head and shoved again and the little girl took the entire dick deep into her inner reaches. Her slim legs crossed over Anna's back and her ankles locked and her ass came off of the bed. She panted and gasped with each stroke as Anna gave her the entire cock over and over and her tempo was ever increasing.

Casey could hear a sloshing sound as the girl was producing juices at an ever increasing rate and the huge cock was pumping it out of her vagina and it was running down her ass crack and dripping onto the bed. It was then that the girl began a series of "Oh, oh, oh." And she then cried out as an amazing orgasm crashed over her. Anna was relentless as she fucked the girl right through it without pause. When she slammed the cock into her, the buckle would smack her abdomen and Casey thought the big head must be poking right into her womb.

The girl's ass was gyrating as she took the dicking from Anna. As Casey watched, Anna tossed her head back and bared her teeth and shoved the dick as deep into her young lover as she could and Casey was certain Anna was climaxing. Anna began giving the girl short rapid strokes and then finally stopped and lowered her head, kissing the girl's mouth as gently and lovingly as Casey had ever seen. The two lay together quietly for a long time. Casey could feel the moisture seeping from her own sex. She wanted nothing more than to unzip her jeans and wiggle them to her knees and finger herself.

When she looked away from the bed for the first time since Anna began fucking the girl, she looked at Sara. It was like Sara could read her mind. She walked over to Casey and ran her hands around her waist and their lips came together. "Hot wasn't it?" Casey nodded. Sara's fingers found the button on her jeans and she undid it. She then tugged the zipper down. "Lift." She instructed Casey. Casey raised up slightly as Sara began working her jeans over her hips and down her legs, taking her panties along with them. As Casey set back in the chair, Sara worked the jeans into a bunch around her ankles.

Sara reached for Casey's hands and after pushing her legs wide, she lowered Casey's fingers into her own crotch. Sara then kissed her softly letting her tongue roam around inside Casey's mouth and Casey began trying to suck on it. "You just be quiet, okay?" Casey nodded. Sara patted her thigh and whispered. "Enjoy."

When Casey looked back to the bed, Anna had left and Casey saw the bathroom door was closed. When it reopened, Anna came out with the harness still in place but the big cock had been removed. Sara went to the bag and removed another toy. This one, Casey could see, was about seven inches long and not as thick, but this one had ribbed rings about every inch along its length. Sara attached it to the harness and picked up the tube once more. She again put a thin coating of lube all along the rubber dick. This time, however, Sara turned to the girl and as she went to her bed side, the girl instinctively turned onto her stomach. Sara waited. "A pillow." She finally said and the girl pulled a thick pillow down under her abdomen. Sara set on the edge of the bed and squeezed another gob of lube onto her fingers. With her right hand spreading the girls' ass cheeks, her left hand rand along her crack, smearing the lube over her anus. Sara then took a bit more and this time her fingers began to enter the girl's rectum. First just a little and then more and finally her entire middle finger was in her and Sara began to work it slowly in and out.

Anna climbed onto the bed and between the girl's legs. "She took hold of Sara's arm, the one working the lube into the girl. She smiled at Sara and whispered. "You spoil her." Anna pushed Sara's hand away and even before Sara could rise off of the bed, Anna, without hesitation, guided to cock to the girl's anus and leaned into her. The young beauty gasped as the dick sank into her darkest place. The girl buried her face into the bedding and grunted as she accepted her invader. Anna stopped at half way only because the girl's ass was lubed no farther and she was forced to withdraw and make another assault. This time she gave her young lover, over six inches and immediately withdrew to the tip and gave it to her again. With each stroke, the girl grunted and Anna moaned.

Sara could sense the girl was having discomfort even though this was not the first time Anna had taken her this way. She had been a regular Saturday morning visitor to Anna's bed for the last year and when she was finally finished with her, Anna would then let Sara lead her down the hall. Once in Sara's bed, Sara could first console her, then love her through a few orgasm's and finally apply an ample amount of salve to her sorest places before dressing her and sending her home.

Sara slid onto the bed even though there was a good chance Anna would be displeased. She began to run her hand along the girl's back and as she calmed some, Sara leaned in and kissed the back of the girl's shoulder. "You're such a good girl." Sara whispered. "I can't wait for my turn."

With that, Anna pulled back and sent the entire cock into the girl eliciting a cry barely muffled by the pillow. "Oh yes." Anna moaned as she gave the girl a most intense fucking. Anna was close to her own climax, Sara could tell and she was sure the girl was not going to enjoy one herself considering the pain she was in. Sara slowly worked her hand, palm up, under the girls' abdomen. Reaching her mound, Sara worked her fingers to her sex and inserted one and then two fingers into her vagina.

That was just enough of the right stimulation to bring the girl to an immediate climax. She was even lifting her ass to meet Anna's thrusts and this sent Anna over her sexual cliff and into the throes of a mind blowing orgasm of her own. As Anna lay on the girl's back, she placed soft kisses on the back of her neck. Finally she rose up letting the rubber cock slip from her with a plop. Anna patted her ass cheek and then ran both hands up her back whispering. "Will you come to see me next week?"

"You know I will." The girl said through quiet sniffles. "I love you."

"Go with Sara then, let her give you a bath." Anna said and she got up and went to the bathroom.

When Anna was gone, Sara helped her off of the bed and led her towards the door. Sara paused and looked at Casey who still had her fingers deep in her own pussy and was breathing deeply. "Casey." Sara called. When Casey looked over at her, Sara said. "Just lick those off." Nodding at het jeans still wadded at her ankles. "Come with us."