Saint James the Controller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey quickly kicked the jeans to the floor and trotted after the two. In Sara's room. Sara told Casey to run a hot bath. As Casey went into the bathroom, Sara set down on the edge of the bed and pulled the girl onto her lap. She was still trembling. Casey could see the other two as she was filling the tub. Sara ran her fingers over Patty's cheek. "Your fine." She whispered. Sara unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra. "Here sweetie." She said and without encouragement, the girl lowered her mouth to Sara's left breast and began to suckle.

When Casey came from the bath to indicate it was ready, Sara patted the girl's head who had at some point switched breasts and was slurping like a newborn. "Later." Sara whispered and the girl released the tit and Sara led her to her bath. Once she was in the tub and laid back with her eyes closed, Sara said to Casey. "Finish getting undressed." Casey pulled her tee over her head and removed her bra, dropping everything on the floor. Sara had a thick sponge in her hand and was lathering it up. She handed it to Casey. Get in and bathe her."

When Casey was setting in the large tub facing Patty, Sara said. "I'll be back in a little while. When you're finished with her, put her in the shower and rinse her off. She likes it quite hot." Sara knelt down and kissed Casey's cheek. "When I come back, the two of us can play with her the rest of the day." Casey was surprised to hear a soft giggle come from the girl.

Nearly an hour later, patty was squeaky clean, not to mention totally revived. Casey was clean as well and both were dried and lounging together on the bed when Sara entered the room. Seeing the two, she pulled her still unbuttoned blouse off, dropping it to the floor. Her shorts were next and were discarded just as she hoisted herself up on the opposite side of Patty. She tossed her bra and hooked two fingers into her panties as she knelt beside the girl.

When she was totally nude, Sara, without warning, took hold of Patty's hair and pulled her sideways on the bed. Patty squealed in complaint. Sara worked her way forward to straddle Patty's face and lowered her cunt to her mouth. The squealing stopped as patty began to munch at her offering. Sara looked at Casey. When their eyes met, Sara pointed to Patty's pussy. Casey understood and maneuvered her way so she could drop her mouth onto Patty's cunt and when her lips found Patty's already moist folds, Patty let out a muffled moan of approval and began to work her ass up and down in time with Casey's tongue.

Sara was already reaching toward a serious climax and was working back and forth on Patty's mouth. When Casey drove her tongue deep into Patty, the two girls came in unison and poor Casey was again the only one still with an ever growing need for release. As Sara slid off of Patty. She was intent on rectifying that.

Two hours later when the three padded down the stairs and into the den, they were in various stages of undress. Patty wore only a pair of panties. Casey had on a long baggy tee with nothing beneath and Sara, the most covered of the three, had a cropped tee providing a sweet view of the bottom of her breasts with the slightest raise of her arms and a pair the panties that were cut very high on her thighs making her long legs appear even longer. As the three were finding places to set, Anna was standing up. She was in a tee and terrycloth lounging shorts. She went to Patty and taking her hand, she pulled the girl to her feet. "Rested?" she whispered.

Patty nodded.

"Good." Anna said. She moved Patty to the end of the sofa and bent her over the arm. Her head landed in Sara's lap where Sara immediately began to caress her back.

"Please Anna." Patty whimpered. "No more."

Anna stood behind her and patted her ass. "Am I supposed to wait until you have time for me?"

"No." Patty said. "But I'm sore tonight."

Anna was rubbing her ass cheeks now. "No worry, I know how to fix that." Anna ran a hand over the girl's back. "Pull them down."

From her awkward position, Patty slowly worked her panties over her hips until her sex was just visible. When Anna lowered her baggy shorts, Casey could see that Anna was wearing the harness once again. Sara tightened a grip on Patty's shoulders as Anna pushed the cock into a still lubed anus. Patty took it easier that even Anna expected.

The next ten minutes, the air was filled with the slap of the harness against the girl's ass, the squish of Patty's juice being pumped from her sore ass by the rubber cock. Her grunts finally turned to moans as she took the cock deep. Anna looked to be in heaven as she took the young beauty. With a final shove, Patty buried her face into Sara's lap and moaned as a climax rocked her.

Anna pulled the cock free with a pop, tugged the panties back into place and pulled Patty to her feet. When she was to the side, Anna reached for Sara's hand and pulled her up. Beautiful Sara required no instruction. She stuck two fingers onto her mouth as she moved to the end of the sofa. She stuck the wet fingers into her ass crack, inserting them in her anus as she bent over. Both girls were now watching real talent. Removing her fingers, she widened her stance and used her fingers to spread her own ass for Anna. Her last offer was to arch her back and raise up onto her toes. Anna lined up, shoved and sank the entire cock onto her live-in lover. As experienced as she was, she had to bite her lip to prevent an outcry of pain.

Anna worked her for fifteen minutes and Casey was sure she saw Sara cum as Anna attacked her ass. When she was finally finished with her, Anna just pulled free, reached down and unbuckled the harness and helped Sara stand. Then she kissed her lovingly and said. "Put this away please and bring patty's clothes."

Anna set down in a corner chair while Patty and Casey set quiet, wondering what might happen next. When Sara returned to the room, Sara went directly to Patty and helped her dress and saw her to the door. When she returned once again, Anna was standing there holding Casey's hand in one of hers and with her other arm around her waist. She looked at Sara. "I'm going to take her to bed with me. If you wouldn't mind giving us a couple of hours, then you could join us if you would like." Sara nodded as Anna led Casey to the stairs.

In her bedroom, Anna turned to Casey and kissed her softly. "Finish getting undressed." Anna pulled her tee, her only remaining piece of clothing, over her head and tossed it aside. As she crawled up on her bed and rolled onto her back, she watched Casey's tee shirt join hers on the floor. When Anna drew her knees up and slowly spread her legs, Casey eased up onto the foot of the bed. Anna held out her hands beckoning Casey to come to her. As Casey moved closer, Anna took her head in both her hands and guided Casey to her sex. "Now take your time. I want to cum but I want it to take a nice long time. "

Casey nodded and she moved her lips to Anna's mound where she began kissing all across her smooth shave pubic area. Anna smiled and moaned out. "You're getting very good at this.

The following Friday morning Anna was finishing dressing for the office when she saw Sara stir in her bed. She went over and sat on the edge and leaned in to kiss her lover. When their lips parted, Anna whispered. "We're going to a party at the Wentworth's tonight at eight. I'll be working late so I will meet you there later. I put out some clothes for you to wear; they are on your bed." Anna kissed Sara again and added. "Don't be late, I sort of offered you up as the evening's entertainment."

Sara wasn't smiling. "Don't worry, it will be a small gathering of very successful thirty-something's. And you know Harriett Wentworth. She is only friends with the beautiful people.

Chapter 02 to follow.

*****

Fiction, written for your enjoyment;
Please vote, it's why we do it. And comments are always appreciated