Salenna Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to sooth you?" asked Nathan, almost stammering.

"You can try anything you like, I have to get through the afternoon." Brit answered. Nathan crawled under the desk and undid the press stud of her skirt, he eased her legs apart and started licking, he had memorized every movement that Ray had told him and now he was putting it into practice. The clit hardened as he licked and moisture was all over his cheeks, he increased the speed before using his fingers in her, he knew she was cumming because her knuckles turned white as she gripped the arms of the chair.

The relief was instantaneous as she came, the tension seemed to dissolve in her cum and was ejected. Brit let her labored breathing come back to normal then pulled Nathan up from between her legs and kissed him passionately.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Nathan, that was beautiful, no more Panadol for me I'll have a Nathan from now on."

Nathan was beside himself he had just made his IDOL cum in his mouth, yes me Nathan he said to himself and he could feel his confidence soaring.

12