All Comments on 'Sales Force'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
homophobia is such a turnoff

messed up values: she'd rather be treated like trash than let them think she's a lesbian.

ArtArtabout 19 years ago
Yer sellin' what?

Not a bad read. A little short on the credibility point, but then these stories aren't exactly real life - more like wishfull thinking. Yea, I liked it. I think she sold them on her persuasion.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Low self esteem

This was a woman, who let other help her choose what she should be. What is that old saying? "Stick and stones may break my bones, words never bother me". What did she had to lose by overlooking what the thought of her?

katnip_21fkatnip_21fabout 19 years ago
Selling a Fantasy

Who hasn't done something not quite rational when drunk?There's nothing wrong with your story. Most of the stories on literotica are unbelievable, that's what makes them fantasies and erotic. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Who asked for reality

I liked it, nice read and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was good !

It was good that she proved them wrong ! Like her , I too find homosexuality completely distasteful . It fucking sucks , man !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No pocket change...sorry

I couldn't buy it .... didn't this beautiful girl have many

other men to date ... a handful of people she works with is the only gene pool ? .... Pretty erotic gangbang once we got to it , but nothing else worked out. I'll read some more and keep trying .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Those cyring homophobia need to listen

Too often those that cry homophobia want others to accept their way of thinking and they not accept others. It was a good story and was well written. Too often the story in its merit is not what is looked at. Politics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A common ploy to mount immature girls is to

start a rumor they are Lezs and wait for them to prove they arent. It has braken many a girls vows not to fuck around. There is nothing homophobic in this story and those that look for it are pushing an agenda we dont need to hear. Not wanting to be called a homosexual doesnt mean you dislike and disapprove of homosexuals. There are a lot of things I dont want to be called, not because I am against them, but because I am not one of them. Grow up some of you, political correctess is another way of saying I dont matter. When I say I dont like a black guy, that doesnt mean I dont like blacks, only that I dislike that guy. Trying to force your value concepts on me isnt really freedom is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous