All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 864 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story! Well written, slightly unbelievable, but given that truth is often stranger than fiction I wouldn’t be too surprised if it turned out to be based on real events.

swerwerkoningswerwerkoning12 months ago

Excellent story, read it many years ago and it still is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the second time I read this story and it was even better than the first time. I am a sucker for good endings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding piece of erotic romance. Five well deserved stars.

JPB

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

An excellent story, enjoyed even more so the second time.

BlueEyedSailorBlueEyedSailorabout 1 year ago

A beautifully written story. It was very moving and very sexy at the same time. Thank You

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding read. Can't wait for your next..

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Très très belle histoire, bien conçue. Je me suis régalé du début à la fin. Merci de continuer à écrire dans ce style. Amicalement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After a long time, I found such a great story which just not relies on SEX ONLY to grip it's readers, but the emotionally-attaching elements and quite subtle details which can't go unnoticed by any reader. Even at a point, sex seemed to be secondary in this story, rather it became a cute love story. Anyways, a big thumbs up to the AMAZING WRITER for such an AMAZING STORY. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, Very good fairy tale, well done.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I enjoy stories like this very much. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story could use a update to maybe there wedding day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply exceptional.

PostBobPostBobover 1 year ago

Really, really, really good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story when I first read it several months ago, and every bit as good on the re-read! Great romance! Great uplifting story.

Phil may be a bit bossy, but of course real salesmen generally have strong egos and can be a bit bossy. Perfectly paired with Holly, who has a mind of her own, but she has been so beat down it only comes out after generous doses of Phil’s kindness.

Going to find some more of Cat5’s work! 😄👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could read this 5 times and still end up in tears,

huvuhu75huvuhu75over 1 year ago

This has to be the best romance that I have read on this site... Really well balanced...

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 1 year ago

This was absolutely awesome! Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, the tears are running. The first few stories of yours that I read had no endings. I was getting frustrated and thought about going to another writer. But, I gave it another shot and read another which had a really good ending. And then the next 4 or 5 also had endings that were excellent. So, I think I will spend the next few days reading the stories you wrote that appear to be of interest to me and hope they all have great endings like this one has. (Happy endings are the best)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really great story extremely well written. A 5 star story for sure

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

The story was superb. I truly enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my go-to's when I need to read a solid heartfelt story. There's enough sex to meet the criteria, but it's the rest of the story that makes me keep coming back time after time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was well written and very erotic! Very romantic too! I will reread it for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgot that I read this story a few years ago--read about the first page before I realized it---still couldn't stop and still as good as before---thank you

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

Second read... Just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second read also. Loved it!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this lovely love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though you could tell where it was headed I loved every minute of the trip. More writing at this level please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, gentle love story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Still think this one of the best stories on this site! Wish he was still writing.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes. i write R410a instead of Cat5. Sorry for the gaffe. :(

The writing style is so similar, flawless and breezy. Nevertheless, compliment stays the same. Wonderful imagination and realization on paper. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I might have read the story before and could have rated it 11 out of possible 5, but what the heck. I just did it again. Both of it.

LOVE the story and flow. You are one of the best, R410a. Keep writing :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No nasty surprises, just loving success.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was sheer perfection. I took many breaks to wipe away all the tears. A good love story is nice but this was so much more than that and I seriously believe I have never read better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good Romantic & SEXY story !!Even the Title is very GOOD !!

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Hard to write a story better than this ... *****

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Sweet story. Spicy in the right ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, but I feel you could have taken it so much further.

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year ago

I liked this story very much. The only thing that I did not love was that she kept saying she owed him. That makes it appear he is taking advantage of her, to me. If she would have been more about love and they both forgot the debt I believe it would be perfect. I am a new writer and I probably know nothing except what I like and what throws me out of a story.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

I gave this 4 stars I can't favorite it though because "I guess this bozo isn't as dumb as he looks" killed the magic. That character didn't build a rapport with me just ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rarely comment regardless of how much I like a story, so I think you can see where I am going! I look for stories which are non-consensual without a lot of "fluff": wordy and non-essential information. I also avoid stories that a more than three pages (I often will scroll to the bottom of the first page to ascertain its length.) Obviously, I found your writing compelling enough to override these prerequisites. Another aspect was the "correctness" of your writing: no grammatical or spelling issues. In short, I think you are an excellent writer, not only on the basis of the story itself, but also technically!! Incidentally, I anticipated the ending. Kudos for a very interesting and well written story!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

What a great feel good story. Too good and perfect to be true and that’s why I read them. Gave it a heartfelt 5 stars and am looking forward to more of your work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story twice in one week and it just keeps getting better every time. It really is a beautiful love story. Thanks

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Another reread for me as well, still a good strong story, full of attention to details nice ( maybe too nice) characters, but good.

slowhand21slowhand21over 1 year ago

The first of your stories I have read. I will be adding you to my favorites list. Yea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A re-read for me; response is the same--upbeat and lovely romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of your stories I've read, loved it, will read more.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I keep rereading this. @Cat5, you need to write a spin off of a couple of workers from the same company trying out the sales team concept, female sales person and male tech person. She helps him come out of his introvert / shy shell and he helps her with some issue. They also grow into liking each other by solving some series of problems both professionally and personally. And then they end up in love.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story for the romance and the bond over time.

The only thing that I would suggest the next time is to kind of get into the mind of the girl as to how she is feeling in her thought process,, other then being tied to him financially.

Like I said this is an awesome 5⭐️ story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels a bit as if she stays with him purely because she 'owes him a favor' or something. That last joking but not particularly respectful comment from her sort of hammers that idea home, too. Would have liked to see her more obviously head over heels for him, instead of doing what was expected in return for him helping her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but because a sex story more sex. I like how you got to know the people in the story so you care. . J about them just more sex

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! Had me almost from the start along with a great ending. Reading it, I was afraid (at the dinner with the bosses & offered a job) that Holly'd not only take the job, but would become attracted to & have sex with somebody other than Phil. Happy she's written as an intelligent & loyal woman. Happy also with the upcoming marriage. From the writing, story development, & the story itsself, 5 stars. Bob

6footbiker6footbikerover 1 year ago

Class, Smarter 'Pretty Woman ', very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story, beautifully written. I usually like quick stories but you just wrote so well. Well Done.

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Great uplifting story!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A perfect fairy tale! If only real life was truly like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was so good you could have almost left the sex part out! True story maybe?

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I can't stop rereading this story. It may be my #1 favorite.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I have to agree with RePhil. I keep rereading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredable storytelling and creativity. The story flowed quite well and kept me anxious for the next line. Very well done.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Still the best on this site. Hope you are well and happy

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Wow, this is one of the best stories I’ve read. Easily top 3 favorite. The plot was wonderful and it was well-written. I want a sequel!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

An excellent story. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved this story. It had a good hearted upbeat theme to the story, that left you feeling happy at the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is also my second reading of this story. One of the very best on this platform. 5 stars agsin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story again every now and then.

Enjoy it every time.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An absolutely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best I have read since I found literotica. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my second reading of this story and it is beyond excellent. It has substance, character and interesting information. I thought I had left a comment when I read it the first time but I cannot find it now in your site. Maybe I was too impressed and stunned by the story to write anything then! In any case, this is a masterpiece worth two rating scales of 5* each, end to end. Please continue this story and make it into a full book offered on Amazon through my contact, Jay.

BJ

Xavier3737Xavier3737over 1 year ago

This story was AWESOME!!! Very different from all the others I've read but also probably the best one I've read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cam here just hoping to jerk off and be done and instead my heart got jerked instead and I just stayed up 2 more hours than intended finishing this... I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars!!!!!! GREAT story!!! This would make a great movie. Loved every word!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Too bad it has been over 14 years since this Author has submitted a story. I would favorite this Author if current, too bad, I loved this story! 5 BIG AND FAT BRIGHT SHINNING STARS! Thank you Cat5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What can I say about this story? Simple, it's great! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great all round story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

There’s a common reason many arrive hear to read certain stories.

This one was very refreshing, about two good people who ended up together with a little spice in the bedroom. Too many are just about sex, which at the right time is ok.

But other times I’d like to read a story, not a Penthouse Letters.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story. Solid 4 stars.

Champagne is a sparkling wine.

Champaign is a city in Illinois.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being an incurable romantic, I loved it! Good story, kept me interested right through.

NaughtyBoy125NaughtyBoy125almost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your work!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Mary's voice boomed over the two of us. "I guess this bozo isn't as dumb as he looks."

Ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The range of emotions I felt with this story and Holly's character is insane. I felt the pain of her past, skeptical halfway through if she's even being honest or lying to get ahead, and then overwhelming joy not only for their engagement ending, but for the respect given to her in her job. Very well done Author!

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesalmost 2 years ago

As a fan of this kind of story, saving the damsel in distress, I thought this to be an exceptional twist on some of the other stories that I have read.

As to comments about Phil "interrupting", I understand their point, but understand the nuance you were creating.

Keep up the good work!

RakizakaRakizakaalmost 2 years ago

Author, hell of a story. A movie adaptation of this would be phenomenal like Me Before You...but the first iteration if Phil is still the same, annoying interruption but ging towards the end, I liked him. In fact, them together is the good way to go. But what happened to Carol? Just outta the way now?

RakizakaRakizakaalmost 2 years ago

Just read the first page and I cant wait anymore and I gotta say, Phil is getting on my nerves. Let the bloody woman speak and stop interrupting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true knight saving his Cinderella. Great story. Thank you.

DarknsDarknsalmost 2 years ago

A sweet story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

This story is so different every time I read it. Fancy having a chamelion favourite story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So nice. Love to read once more.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

Very well put together, smooth to read, excellent characters

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this was a very beautiful story <3

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous