All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 860 Comments
ILYAWBILYAWB1 day ago

I love this story so much I read it several times a year. Romance should be one of the tags, along with it being in the roamnce category. If you review the story list, better than 90% of the stories are labeled as HOT. The sad thing, this person hasn't added new content in years.

Collectively, our loss

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I agree with myself from eight months ago. Well conceived and developed. Surely worth Five solid stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

2nd time I read ur terrific story still absolutely riveting thrilling

RomanticGingerRomanticGinger10 days ago

The guy a few comments below me (The Hoary Cleric), makes a great point, and makes me wish you could upvote comments.

LovesDancingLovesDancing22 days ago

I love reading stories like this on Literotica, full of joy and hope and amazing people.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

An absolute delight of a story....ticks every box for a great read....like a dish where every ingredient is perfectly balanced...was just hoping the story to never end, perhaps some longer stories in future if the author deems fit please

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Interesting. I read this story perhaps a year ago and put it on my favourites list.

I needed a good story to read for a bit of a pick-up on a dark and rainy day and was surprised. !) the story was shorter than I remembered and 2) I did not remember the sexual activity.

The point I am making is that a really great story is not about sex but about people who are special and do special things. For the Literotica crowd (with the possible exception of the non-erotic people) the sex is the main thing,

One author brilliantly pointed out the change in Literotica over the years as having ore and more great stories often with important lessons about living fulfilling lives. This is an amazingly popular story and makes that author's points.

AUTHORS: get a clear non-erotic plot, develop real life characters and THEN and ONLY THEN deal with the erotic. Several authors are dog that and their ratings usually are 4.5 plus. I find such worthwhile stories predominantly in Romance and mon-erotic, but also in LW and interracial. Sadly wen searching for a story I usually find only one for every 2-3 pages of search (50 each).

The Hoary Cleric

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Superb story. Thanks

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 month ago

Modern fairy tale. Loved it. Thanks

skanderbeg65skanderbeg65about 2 months ago

No need to say anything, except "Amen!" to what everyone else has said (didn't see one negative comment, even the critiques).

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

This is one of the stories I return to when I need a mental tune-up. It’s part of a collection I cherish. There was a time when I forgot how to feel anything. Life was flat, for me. Stories like this pull me out of that headspace and into something more positive. - I used to come here for just the erotica, but now I seek out the stories where people pull each other up and come together in love.

WilCox49WilCox49about 2 months ago

Hmm. First off, excellent story! I happened on it, never having noticed anything before by Cat5.

.

Then I noticed that the last two stories in the list are almost 15 years old. I hope I'll be looking at more of what's there, but I have to wonder whether he or she is even seeing any of our comments. I hope so. At least, the most recent comments are all pretty favorable; 'fraid I'm not going to dig through almost 850 comments.

.

One nit to pick, though. Taking on an assistant at that level of work without talking to management and HR is a BIG mistake, one which would get him fired. He's making them liable! The government would be down on them really fast. Minimum wage is only the first issue. Undocumented worker being, in effect, paid under the table. All the customers who are insisting that Holly be the one they talk to--they're talking to other people, and it will get around. (I can't really believe the management hasn't already heard, in fact.)

.

Despite that huge hole in the story, I really, REALLY like it. Cat5, if you are reading comments, PLEASE go back to writing and posting.

.

(Stepping down off soapbox now.)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story! I'll be following your other stories from now on.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm a sap for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great tale, I've read it several times. Hope you are still out there Cat! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holly was loyal to Phil. Lots of women would have jumped at the job offer but she considered Phil, what he did for her and how they work together

dahughes72dahughes723 months ago

One of my favourite stories on here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best. The ultimate romantic story. So many men could learn so much from Phil on how to treat a woman. Holly’s remark after their love-making, ending with “…I owe you everything” just made the story that much sweeter. She doesn’t, of course, but merely the full embracing of their business AND personal partnership was enough.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just read for the third time. Good story line and the sexual tension was visible and timing was perfect. I wanted to be Phil and I desperately wanted Holly. Enough said

Pnumatic455Pnumatic4553 months ago

kept me interested, enjoyed the suspension of disbelief woven into the character development. Id like to have seen her breasts....RM

Big_Tim99Big_Tim993 months ago

Actually this story is great. The only problem with the story for me is me. I have read too many Loving Wife stories on this site about predatory business men. Her working alone with the men she's teaching makes me uneasy.

It's kind of like people in Women's Studies coming out thinking that all men are rapists.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was so freaking good. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very creepy, white knight tale. At first the dynamic comes across as much older man talking to a teenager. Gave me the ick.

It did get better as it went along.

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

First time I’ve read one of your stories. Very good job indeed. Very realistic.

ExcaliburXExcaliburX4 months ago

Fantastic story! I just started a new sales job. I was inspired and aroused. Great read 5 ***** stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am not into mushy romantic novels or stories. This is a type of romantic i can handle as it is a believable life type scenario...5..stars for a good tale...Doing good for the sake of doing good and the resulting loyalty made this story...JZK

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Nice and sweet. I quite liked it 😊.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Just like JReadmore, this is my second read of this amazing story. I had tears in my eyes repeatedly even though I knew what was coming. This was the complete perfect tale. Start to finish it lead to peak after peak. I could literally feel the progression of their feelings and emotions. This is what an ideal erotic tale should be. The story was the base and the sexual component was the cream on top.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Loved every paragraph

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As an ex-computer systems salesperson in the Nation's Capital, I would have been a millionaire with a Holly on my team. probably would have married her and made her my soulmate and partner for life. GREAT STORY - EVEN GREATER SEX.

JReadmoreJReadmore4 months ago

This is the second time I have read this story, the first being well over year ago, but I read it again from beginning to end. Why? Because it was a real story.....It had a plot and every chapter built on that plot line. It wasn't all sex. Yes sex is an important part of a story but it not be a lurid and constant as other authors make it. Stick to your style of writing and you will enjoy success!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was the first story I read here and it's gone downhill from there. Well it feels like it and I just finished it for the 2nd time and it had to take a lot of restraint to not let the characters hook up sooner but it was plotted out real well even with the heated climax taking place before the end and the writer didn't exhaust the couples passion for each other. So far it's been the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This the 2nd time I have read this story and it is an even better read.

Thank you

afosi2604afosi26044 months ago

Very enjoyable read. Stories like this personify why I like to read. Well done...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, this was the third time I read it. I think it's one of the best ones I read with a great plot and wonderful character development that only got better each time I read it. It's a great read, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Even better second time thru ! Still 5 stars.

cgulden51cgulden515 months ago

Fantastic story, best that I have read here. Wish there had been more, so I am going to look at other pieces by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to read this every 2 or 3 months. It's maybe the best 'feel good' story on Literotica. Good job, and thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was a lovely feel-good story that brightened my day. I need to read more like this more often. Keep the dark clouds of depression and loneliness at bay. :)

Was it just me or did anyone else get anxious after Holly was introduced to Richard and Joe? I started thinking, "oh god is she going to get stolen away?" That might just be because I've also read too many Loving Wives stories and so I now expect shit like that at every turn. Glad that there was nothing to worry about in the end. A nice happy ending.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Best thing I can say for this story is that it is a nice "feel good" one. Everything turns up roses and they live happily ever after. Maybe so - maybe not, but 5 stars from me anyway .......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wow!! One of the best.

sg1010sg10105 months ago

Great Read !

An ABSOLUTELY GREAT READ ! !

THANK YOU !

Scott

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the length n pace, didnt want it to end, most especially the time/space devoted to back story instead of describing raw sex

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love a good ending to a fun story. Would really like to read a full length story from this author.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Great story, even better ending !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

His was the second time i've read this heart warming story. I truly want to thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done..really enjoyed it

Hiram325Hiram3256 months ago

One of my all-time favorite stories.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

I discovered that I first commented on this story 17 years ago. I still think it is my favorite of your stories!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for the very romantic time while reading your story.

Crazy_papaCrazy_papa6 months ago

Wonderful love story with a great plot! Wish there were more like this !

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

There aren't many guys around like Phil or Holly for that matter. This is an excellent romantic story and my second reading. There are no criticisms but for me the story was more important and entertaining then the long sex scene. Once you set the romantic sex scene and maybe a bit of foreplay that's all that's needed. The story and romance is what carries it. Once again, well done. 5 stars. The partnership they had is what makes a good marriage. Trust, love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved it!! What a team indeed! The only addition I would have made was when they were speaking with the gentlemen from corporate over dinner. . She could have said that as much as paying him back- the fact that our chemistry is off the charts is also why we need to continue to work as a team. We work so smoothly together! Just a way to affirm to each other, themselves and corporate how special their relationship is and another reason it should not be messed with. Otherwise- great story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In the early ' 80's I was the first woman hired as part of an 8 member national sales team. In my second year, the award was changed from SALESMAN OF THE YEAR to SALESPERSON OF THE YEAR because of my success. You are a wonderful writer. I cried. THANK YOU. 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story 👏 loved it. A follow up would be a treat to read BardnotBard

LovesDancingLovesDancing6 months ago

I began reading stories in literotica for their eroticism,, but having read some of the romance stories recently along with this beautiful story I'm starting to read the romance stories almost exclusively. Thank you!

bdave2bdave27 months ago

Fantastic writing. I enjoyed this a lot.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Ukrainian’s got it right, should be able to bump it up to 10 ⭐️’s. Has to be one of the best feel good, romantic, erotic stories I’ve read here. Sequels should be required. Thank you for sharing your talent.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Read at least twice and it's gets better each time! It does; however, need an epilogue or chapter 2, 3, 4, etc.. Please? Thank you!!

ukrainianukrainian7 months ago

I protest ! Why are we not allowed to give ten stars ? A beautiful story that went straight on to my favourites list. Well done. Many many thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have read about 300 Literotica stories, but this a gem, the most beautiful of them so far. A diamond in a coal mine, a fresh rose in a withered bouquet. So beautiful,

So romantic, so different from all the rough sex, rapes, incests and casual sex stories. Even the sex is beautiful, extremely erotic. This story does not deserve to be in Literotica. You should have written a romantic mainstream novel. Even an Alpha male like me likes to enjoy a romance like this once in a while. I would have given you 50 stars if I could. But the ending is a little abrupt, disappointing. I wanted to read more. But my expectation from you has sky rocketed. Keep writing these good ones.

afdadafdad7 months ago

heartwarming real lots of good feelings thorughout for the reader .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The looking in on a naked distressed woman who was in need of help was creepy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story in general, but when she said "silly immature girl", that really jarred and felt creepy. No way anyone would genuinely say that about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read this 3 times and I am still touched be its sincerity and good feeling vibes. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

18 years later and you're still receiving 5 star reviews. Bravo! Unaware of your personal circumstances, but your writing is missed.

Regards,

G

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great fun!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. You could feel where it was going and still enjoyed each step of the way.

Please keep writing.

roveroneroverone8 months ago

PS and just checked...that was written in 2005-so lot changes in 18 years...for instance-she has a muffin...

and very sorry you stopped writing that year!

tho since last update was 2010 you prob don't even check back here anymore

I Raise and Irish Virgin two others I considered excellent

roveroneroverone8 months ago

This story really gets to me...re-read it numerous times and always would vote it a 5 again if I could.

Only jarring note is the 'who's the boss...'bit...

it's 2023, and she's every bit his equal...

still a small quibble

and this is in my All-Time Greats folder...

HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

Cute fun story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read this story before. It is just as good now. It is done with class not usually found here. The respectful approach to the characters is refreshing. The storyline is believable. Great job.

This comment is posted as anonymous, because my account is new and not yet approved. I will be signing in as OnceAintEnuf.

TerryA42TerryA428 months ago

Really good story and well presented.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

several suggestions for a further chapter. I don't think so, it can only deteriorate. This was a perfect love story. No follow up necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a straight 5 not a cheater in sight. I kept waiting for the 'crash' but it never materialised. Perhaps a little too much food involved but it piqued my appetite. Why are Americans obsessed with anal?

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

This is a story I come back to every so often because it is a true pleasure to read.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom819 months ago

Great story. Loved every detail. Keep up the good work!

Just_John1Just_John19 months ago

What a fantastic story. Well done, love the characters, great character development I was disappointed that it ended, not because of the ending, I just wanted more of your characters. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Really really well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Extremely well done. Thanks for sharing this. I literally teared up a bit at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. We'll done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think the first time I read this story was about 2 years ago and I loved it then. Having just read it it again I still loved it. A very nicely done Romance story. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cat5 where are you!!! Your romance stories are great!!

5* for this feel good story seems less

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was continually afraid that something horrible would happen to them. Good job.

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

If I could, I'd give it 10 stars! A great romantic story with sex and love in all the right places. Just the kind of story I enjoy. This is the first Cat5 story I've read. Looking forward to binging the rest. Thanks ;-)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Liked this one a lot!

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

This was the first really good story that I read on Lit and it remains my favourite. I could never get tired of reading it again. It is still my motivation for reading new stories on Lit.

ILYAWBILYAWB10 months ago

Grammatically not great, but I read this story several times a year. I think its one of the best stories Literotica has on-line

campomancampoman10 months ago

Wonderful story!

justbobkcjustbobkc10 months ago

5 stars a reread for me.

I used to work for IBM. IBM (back then - '70's-'90's) Marketing divisions were structured just this way: marketing reps sold and "System Engineers" did installation and support. Actually before the Justice Department suits, IBM ONLY leased equipment and S/W and actual new programming for each customer was done by the System Engineers. For a while in the '80's I was in a competitive analysis divisional HQ's department and did nothing but interview marketing reps about their customer needs and desires. IBM still blew it ultimately. Just couldn't keep up with the changing world. This was a really nice romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have read this story 4 times in the last month. It gets better early chance time. Love it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story! Well written, slightly unbelievable, but given that truth is often stranger than fiction I wouldn’t be too surprised if it turned out to be based on real events.

swerwerkoningswerwerkoning11 months ago

Excellent story, read it many years ago and it still is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the second time I read this story and it was even better than the first time. I am a sucker for good endings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding piece of erotic romance. Five well deserved stars.

JPB

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous