All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 864 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the finest stories here IMO.

I don't know what it is about this story that compels someone ordinarily attracted almost exclusively to stories in the incest/taboo section, but this story checks all my boxes as to what a great story should be.

Romance, conflict, love, togetherness, and of course, sex.

All mixed together with a dash of hope, a spoonful of warmth, and a pinch of laughter.

This has to be one of the few stories on here that I would not mind paying a pretty penny for. (coming from me, that's high praise.)

Overall, a great story and one that sets the bar pretty high for imitators. I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories. Great characters.

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
wonderful

An absolutely *wonderful* heart-warming story. Write more stories! You have a magnificent gift that should be shared with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story. Keep it up. I would like to to say that i really enjoyed reading your story and i would also like to read your other stories. I really enjoyed 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Berry good Story

A Berry good Story!CB1E

gulshannraygulshannrayover 7 years ago
SALES TEAM

I HAPPENED TO READ THIS ONE EARLIER BUT WHEN I COME ACROSS THIS ONCE AGAIN IT REFRESHED MY MEMORY OF A GOOD READING I HAD.AND TEMPTED TO READ AGAIN. ONE OF THE MANY VERY GOOD STORIES I HAVE READ.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Very Unique Story

Well written. Smooth flowing story. Great presentation. Very enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well presented

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great great great great!

This is definitely one of the best Romance stories I have read here. The Romance makes the story more enjoyable but I would like to Read another chapter of the story perhaps one where they are on the road to their Wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonderful! Thank you. Jntiques

FLSr5rFLSr5rover 7 years ago
Awesome, Again!!!

My third time reading this story, and I love it more each time. And it made me cry again. Great combination of real romance and great sex. Keep it coming!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Crying

I thought this was a btb story. Should be in romance not loving wives. No cheating, etc. Beautiful rescue beautiful relationship. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Silver_lining06Silver_lining06over 7 years ago
Swikedy awtastic!!!

I love this story!! Nothing else to say about this.....really.... Nothing can sum it up better!! Good job....keep up the good work!!👍

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story!

You write it all the feelings inside one tale. Charity, love, honesty and hope (and a little lust)!

This story needs a sequel telling how is they life working as a married couple.

5* for you!

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME!

Sure hope you consider a sequel!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 times now

l've read this 3 times now, it's one of my favorites, up there with "charity begins next door" and Irish Eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

One of the best story. Hope to read more from You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aren't you glad you didn't pass this one up?

Cat5, this has all the elements that a great story needs! Thanx for an outstanding read.

BDEarth

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
BRILLIANT & BEAUTIFUL!

As a businessman with more than 30 years experience, I can say I Love This Story! Deeply patterned and richly detailed, the characters come to life and develop beautifully! I read this story...5 (?) years ago, and loved it as much then. WELL DONE!

All75All75almost 8 years ago
Outstanding

The best story I have read on Literotica.

PileDriver48PileDriver48almost 8 years ago
real world

Most of the business themed writing misses the mark so badly as to be funny. As someone who has lived for forty years on my ability to sell, I can tell you this could happen.

And then it is sexy and erotic as hell. Really appreciate this one.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Third reading

Still one of the very best stories.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Outstanding Story.

Truly enjoyable reading from beginning to end. So well written, with appealing characters that really come to life. Look forward to reading much more of this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally! A Really GREAT Story.

Loved it from the beginning to the ending.

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 8 years ago
Well done

Totally enjoyable and sweet. Thank you for this story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great read.

As a salesman and a romantic this story was awesome. I was a little worried it might some how go wrong at the end. But you brought it together perfectly. Oh how I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As a salesman of over 25 years experience in 3 different industries, this touched a chord. Oh! For the chance to find such a harmonious blend of intelligence, ability and sex appeal in a worker/assistant/future wife. True fantasy but great to imagine that

See above (comment)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something the wife would like

Something the wife would like!

I think I could print this out and she would read it. She's not much on the sexy part but it's not over-the-top either. It was a really easy to read and stay with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I usually do not like protracted stories but this was a good one. Enjoyed it. Smooth all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I've been reading on Literotica for years and this was, hands down, the best I've read. Excellent story, no spelling errors and great grammar! Thank you!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good

I wasn't sure I'd like the story at the beginning... Phil seemed pretty darned pushy, and came off 'kinda creepy'. I don't think that a girl who's fallen on hard times, and in a vulnerable albeit desperate situation, would let her guard down around a pushy dude like that. But thankfully, as the story continued, Phil developed a more approachable, human side that seemed more appealing.

I also wondered about Phil's neighbor, and Holly's friend, Carol. In a real-world situation like this, upon her return, Carol would have been quickly included. She'd be looking out for her friend, especially as she felt bad about missing Holly's arrival. Perhaps at the start, Phil could have attempted to reach Carol by phone (as they were 'good friends' - contact information for the impending trip home might have been exchanged), to explain the situation, and in so doing, could tell her not to worry; that Holly was in good hands. That would also have put Holly at ease early on, and perhaps would have provided a better springboard from which to launch the rest of the romance.

Still, I found the story entertaining. 4 stars.

IrfonIrfonalmost 8 years ago
Fourth or Fifth time through...

.....and I STILL love it !!

The way he looked after her was excellent - that's the way to do it !!

Cat 5 - this is a stunningly good story - maybe your Best ?

Thanks for writing it. 5 Stars ( of course )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

What a great story - keep writing please, you have talent! A continuation of this story would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep going

Think about writing a second on this. Like the sales team trip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous story!

Thanks for a real story that took it's time for the people to get to know each other and develop a connection before jumping in the sack. Thanks for a story where Phil was not only putting Holly's needs before his wants, but honest enough to give credit where it was due. A man and a woman whose smarts, honesty, loyalty, caring, and talent are to be admired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent in every way!

This is one time that a five star rating just isn't high enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding read!

Well written with a beautiful story line. Keep writing - you're too good not to!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Second read for me.

Not everyone will have a chance to be a hero in someone else's life, glad I could read this accounting. I need to look and see if you have anything new here, good luck topping a wonderful story.

joep01joep01about 8 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed reading this story. Well written and presented. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best...story...ever

Best story ever! The only caveat I will add to that compliment is that I know it is very possible I will read something better when I go through the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romance Lives!! and always will!

Outstanding!!!!! I have been visiting this site for about twenty years and enjoyed many a story from many different authors. This is the best romantic story that I have read. Not an experience one would necessarily expect to find on a "sex story'" site. Over the fifty-five years of joyful reading that I been blessed to have been immersed in, more than a few romantic stories (including novels) have gratefully crossed my path.

This story ranks up there with the best. A great story line, marvelous characters, thoughtful and engaging development of plot line, what more could be asked from an author. I would certainly hope that the author has (or will) turn a hand to writing professionally (in any genre of personal choice).

N.B. This is my very first comment (on any story in any category for this site).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cat 5

I am going to try some more of your works and hope they are as good.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AhazuraAhazuraover 8 years ago
one of the best

I am not sure if you are still reading these but this is one of my favorite stories and I hope you stopped posting on a free site because you are making money for your work. If you are publishing for cash let me know and I will buy ..... 5 stars

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
The comments.

I got fed up reading through the comments trying to find a 'bad' one.. I could not find one.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Second read for me.

loved it thank you five stars.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
So Good!

So enjoyable after reading for the second time. Five stars & kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story

One of the best stories I've read for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
out landishly

outstanding 5 stars

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Third reading

This is one very well written, enjoyable, and entertaing story. One of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotica vs. Porn

I love the fact that, while noticing and appreciating Holly's physical beauty, Phil was focused on seeing Holly as a total person. You did not waste words telling us her breast size or the size of the Phil's penis but, instead, showed us Holly's insecurities and strengths. I also saw their relationship as a model of what a true loving relationship should be: two people with different personalities and strengths who support and build each other up rather than tear each other down because of their differences. Thank you for understanding the difference between erotica and pornography and choosing to write the former. More, please!

RumRumover 8 years ago
Really good story!!

As this is the second story of yours that I've read, I was still surprised at how well it was written AND executed. I've also read 'My Irish Virgin'. Since they both were done so well (spelling, syntax, christ I could go on but I'll stop there), I've made 'Sales Team' a favorite as well as made you a favorite author. If anything was 'wrong' about this story, I'd say that you bordered on corny but you didn't go over the edge, either. So, in conclusion, I'll be back to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

The premise of thestory was the best I've read on these pages. But what find very heartening wzs your grammar, not one error that I recall.becauze of thst, I will read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply Great Read.

Truly absorbing and enjoyable story, written by an author who excels in the craft.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Really loved this story! ~ However it might have benefited from some more romantic conflict such as another man luring/tempting Holly ,Phil thinking he may have lost her,but her being true to him. (Just my opinion.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to see another chapter.

This is definitely one of the most well written stories I have seen on this site. Not too short, and not too long, and most importantly... left me wanting more.

Could easily see another chapter in the future, however, as well as it is written, it doesn't really need one. Doesn't mean I don't want one. *Hint Hint*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
One of the best

Good depiction of a loving couple working together as a team. That is what it is all about.

waiting4uforuwaiting4uforuover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story.

Certainly one of the best stories on this site.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I've loved this story from the first moment I read it, hence the reason it's in my favorite's list...great job!

MoogPlayer

loverboy211loverboy211over 8 years ago
AMAZING

Cant have enough of this beautifull and well written story. 5 stars so far.

Chapeau!!!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Spectacular!

A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hard pressed

to find a tale better than this one.

Cat5, S W Hermit, Web Spinner are in my" BEST OF BEST" favorite story talers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Had tears in my eyes reading the last page. Truly amazing piece of writing! 10 stars for me.

UrukoerUrukoerover 8 years ago
Best off what I have read here!

I like that story.

It found place on my bookmarks row for owerreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best ever.

I absolutely loved this story, the warmth ,the humour and caring love and sex.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
favorites

A really good story that turned into a funny caring and love story.

I would liked to see a sequil about Phil and Holly.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
everything

a truly wonderful story if only the whole could be like your story , how good it would be. thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good.

Very good indeed. You are more than a writer, you are an Author, (or Authoress). These days I find it difficult to concentrate on a book but not in this case; I was drawn in and enjoyed your story very much. I will say three things: First, in a Romance story sex does not need to be explicit, subtle may work better. Second, marriage is not the final prize, some will agree and some will not. Your job is to make them both happy; Leave an ending that hints at a future but don't risk it all by bringing the "M" word into it. Third, Write a novel, get it published, write a sequel. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
once again 5 stars

tween you, web spinner, the stang, s w hermitt, and a handfull others; there exists some mighty enjoyable readings on line. I read and reread and vote and revote 5 stars every time.

thanks for your fantastic tales.

StormtouchedStormtouchedalmost 9 years ago
3 Times

have I read this now. A great story that deserves its 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and for the umpteenth time

5 stars

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I am always perturbed by pithy comments on a wonderful story that we get to read free. Offer to be an editor for Heavens sake (as I gave done in the past). Cat5 if you are still out there, the editor offer stands. Get in touch. Doctime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Damn I love this story!! I was searching for some new stuff and saw the title way over on the right side of the page under suggestions and my eyes lit up immediately :). I hadn't read it in a while but I couldnt resist hitting it again! ;)

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
Simply OUTSTANDING!

Great story; I didn't read it for a long time because the title didn't appeal to me. But the story was well developed, well written and really had a first-class conclusion. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Second time I read this one

and liked it again !

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Divorce?

Cynical first use spell checker. I'm confused divorce??? where did that come from?

timlauder@yahoo.com Cat5 hasn't written since 2008 or am I not seeing all the stuff here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cynical

How could you rain on such a warm and caring story? I know that we all have opinions but right out of the gate you are talking about divorce I do agree there should be a sequil but one about there happy life together.In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wonder

how long until we see the sequel in the divorce section of loving wives?

OK, call me cynical.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 9 years ago
More like an uncensored romance than a sex story :-)

I loved it despite the sparsity of sex scenes.

notsoanonymousnotsoanonymousabout 9 years ago
mind changer

I usually love to read incest stories, but this story, which actually I read by mistake, changed all my perception that only incest are more erotic. It's really a more than awesome story. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story It is my favorite

Loved the story .. Liked the "who's the boss?" statements

Loved the smart business decisions ..... and the delay in physical relationship ...

One improvement ... You didn't mention use of condom(s) he had in his room ... with a lady who probably couldn't afford birth control pills ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rates right up with

Dinsmoors' tale of; A MAN AMONG WOMEN

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story was so good I really only skimmed over the sex scenes, as I wanted to get to the Sales Team's relationship.

Congratulations, Best of the best.

Gave you 5 stars = 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT

This is a great story, one of my favorites.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Ditto

What can I say, the previous comments tells it all. Loved it..well done..

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved this story. I am adding it to my favorites.

1awesome1awesomeabout 9 years ago
Fabulous!

I thoroughly enjoyed this well-written story that follows a creative approach to writing.

Highly recommend it to all!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the Best

by anyone. One of my all time favorites, by any author. Please, take your time writing, and produce another of this quality.

It may have a few glitches, but nothing serious. A great blend of 'building a relationship', as well as keeping a storyline growing throughout the plot. Even the ending showed closure to the entire plot. TY!

demure101demure101about 9 years ago
One of those stories one loves to reread -

Great every time. :)

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
one of the best

Great story and ending 5+ stars

Thanks

Tony NZ

RevlemmonRevlemmonabout 9 years ago
Found a diamond in the rough

I have a ton of extra time on my hands and reading helps to pass it. I read of lot of the stories on this site and every now and them I am pleasantly surprised by the talent of the writers. This story is one of the rare gems here. Thank you for sharing and please keep writing.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic, it's totally entertaining.

I just couldn't get enough of this story. As a reader, this is exactly the kind of story I enjoy. Of course, if you knitpick you can find spelling and other errors, which quality proof reading and editing will certainly clear. I rated this five stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
absolutely great!!

Wow great just great this is one of my favorites

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
Fabulousxx

I just can't get over the great writers you have on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto!

I agree with the laudatory comments. On a scale of 1 > 5, you score at least a 15, because your writing in this story is at least 3 times as good as the best of others.

Yes, you have a few typos. Yes, you make your characters come alive.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ho bout anuther

true/real/actual 5 star tale from you are one of the few real/true 5 star talers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kudos!

I've read this four or five times. I just can't get tired of it. Great story and a great job. Thank you for sharing this.

icebreadicebreadover 9 years ago
Very good story.

See above.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous