Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs started to get tired after what seemed like an eternity of muff diving. My tongue was also starting to cramp up and even though she recently put her hands around my head to pull me in closer, I didn't sense that she was close to cumming. I pulled away from her and my first sight of her face was yet another lip biting look. Before she could let go of her bottom lip, I licked her mouth and shared her dirty juices with her. I could see a slight response of disgust in her expression but I proceeded to penetrate her mouth with my tongue giving her no other choice but to taste herself.

I tried to position myself to penetrate her from the front but her heels slipping too much on the tiled floor. So I turned her around and without hesitation drove my cock straight into her soaked pussy causing her to cry out briefly. The running water did a good job covering up Sara's moans but the sound of my hips slapping her ass must have easily escaped the four walls surrounding us. I don't know it was the thought of the filthy toilet setting around us but I definitely felt this was just pure sex without any romantic passion behind it. I grabbed a bunch of her hair with my right hand while grabbing her left tit with my other hand. I think that I was being a bit too rough for her at that point but she was also determined to please me so she didn't ask me to stop, yet.

It was the last few thrusts accompanied by her pussy muscles tightening up her already snug flesh which brought me close to the edge. Just as I was approaching the point of new return I pulled out and immediately flicked my cock a few times and got on my knees behind her to eat her out again. Despite fresh fluids gushing out of her, she still tasted musky and I didn't help the cause as I started taking deep breaths in with my nose touching her anus. I was in such ecstasy that even that smell didn't bother me enough to prevent me from allowing my tongue to travel north until it was circling around her sphincter. I think I caught her off guard and made her jump slightly and I just grabbed her hips tight in response to keep her in place.

With my cock's stamina back in line I led her towards the toilet and took a seat myself so she could start riding me. The toilet was also lowered so she had to squad a little to descend on my cock which was pointing straight at her. With her ass pointed towards me she started riding me slowly at first. I thought she would pick up the pace on her own but after a while I wanted more so I slapped her ass and asked her to speed up.

"Fuck my cock harder baby. Make me cum," I ordered.

Being the obedient partner she was, she started to increase both the force and pace of her movements. I had my mind made up however that I wanted to check out more places before everything was said and done. Right as she got closer to make me cum I tried to stop her:

"Go ahead and get up babe. Let's go somewhere else," I groaned as I was pushing her up a little.

While she was mainly silent aside from her moans the past few minutes she finally spoke up: "Hell no. I'm close. I just need to, argh, I just need a little more of your cock pleaseeee."

I fought back my own impeding orgasm as hard as I could. I even focused on the garbage can just to get my mind off of this beautiful vixen fucking the crap out of me.

"Ohhhhh, yes. Yes, I'm cumming," she whimpered trying her very best not to be too loud. Just hearing her struggle through her orgasm turned me on even more but with the last stroke of her pussy before I wouldn't be able to hold back, she climbed off of me. She stood up so fast that she lost her balance.

"Fuck my legs are killing me," she complained.

"That was a good leg workout," I joked.

"Whatever. Damn, I can barely stand. Weren't you close to cum too?" she asked.

"Kind of. Let's look for one more spot, ok?"

"Ok. But her office hours might for the rest of the week if you expect another round from her," she said pointing at her sore pussy.

"Ok," was my only response but I knew that I could probably convince her otherwise if I really wanted to.

We turned off the faucet and I stepped out first to make sure that no one was waiting to use the restroom. With the air clear Sara left as well and we made our way towards the pool again. I could sense her speeding up as we were walking past the lawn chairs since most heads were lower than the bottom of her dress which gave the ones closest to her a clear view of her naked ass and crotch. We went from the humid heat back into the air conditioned center of the ship where we were left with the choice of taking the elevator or the stairs down. There was a couple of groups waiting on the next elevator so we opted for the stairs. It was a circular set with glass railings overlooking five to six stories of the ship's center. If anyone looked up at Sara, they would have a perfect view of her from below. Lucky for her she was able to make it without anyone staring.

When I saw the entrance to the auditorium from a distance I knew that could be a great spot to find some privacy since they had no use for it during the day. As soon as I was pulling Sara she knew what I had in mind. We were disappointed to be greeted by a locked door. I even rattled it a bit harder with no prevail. Just as we turned around, a custodian opened the door from the inside and was pushing a cleaning cart through.

"Can I help you?" he asked us. I was actually caught off guard enough that I didn't know what to say.

Sara was quick thinker and responded: "Oh yes, I believe I dropped an ear ring during last night's show. Could I look for it please?"

"Sure, where were you sitting?" he asked.

"This is so embarrassing. I had a lot to drink so I don't remember exactly. I think it was over there," said Sara pointing towards the front row.

"Go ahead and look. I will wait right here. We haven't vacuumed yet so you should be able to find it," he responded actually surprising me that he didn't want to take his curious set of eyes that had been checking Sara out this whole time and help her out.

I followed Sara and quietly asked her "now what?" for which she had no response. She got on her knees and we were acting as if I was using my cell phone as a flashlight. When she was turned away from me, she lifted her dress to present her ass to me and even rubbed her clit briefly. While I enjoyed the show this wasn't going anywhere really.

"Any luck?" yelled the custodian from the top.

"No still looking," I replied.

"I'm sorry. I need to go and keep working," he said and before I tried to decide if I should convince him otherwise, he left and closed the door behind him.

"He's gone," I simply told Sara.

"For real? Is the door still locked?" she asked and I agreed that we had to make sure it was so I ran to the top real quick, opened one side of the double doors and sure enough both sides were still locked.

She knew the answer by the way I had this evil grin on my face and the fact that I walked towards her while starting to pull the front of my shorts down. I sat down on the stage with my feet hanging off in front of it. Sara approached me and started kissing my lips first, then my neck before descending down towards my cock which was at full mast again. Right after she engulfed the head she came back up and said: "We both need a shower. You taste disgusting."

"You mean you taste disgusting," I replied.

"Like I said, we both need a shower."

"For now, your mouth will need to do ma'am," I said with a grin.

Without any further response, she started giving me a blowjob which equaled the previous one in enthusiasm despite the added funky taste. I just grabbed her head and forced her down further while keeping any eye towards the entrance just in case someone came in. After a minute or two of being served orally I got off the stage and lifted her and laid her down flat on her back. Before I exposed myself to her pussy's juices, I spit at her labia twice and rubbed it in as if I was trying to wipe her clean.

I also took two of my fingers and stuck them into her throat and she quickly caught on and applied a bit of her spit on them which in return I lathered into her already shiny pubic area. Since my polishing motion also stimulated her clit she quickly got aroused again. It wasn't long after when I shoved my raging rod deep inside of her. She shrieked out loud enough to freak me out at first so I had to find a way to muffle her cries.

I removed my t-shirt and told her to bite on it after I rolled it into the width of a gagging stick. With her mouth covered with my sweaty t-shirt I was now free to start pounding her as hard as I could without drawing too much attention. The violent force of my thrusts combined with the view of her slender legs spread wide got me going faster towards an orgasm than I would have wanted to. It must have only been a minute of this jackhammer fucking before I had to pull out again.

I looked at her and I was pretty sure she was in pain but I hate to admit that I didn't care in that very moment. I spun her around so her head was now at the edge of the stage. She actually placed a hand on her aching pussy which was probably her attempt to either protect it from further assault or to calm it down. Then I pulled her closer to me until her head was completely off the stage and was now hanging downward giving me a perfectly straight shot down her throat. Her hands immediately went from her crotch to my hips when I shoved about five inches down her throat with my first thrust. I was surprised not to be greeted by too much gagging and despite her hands pushing against me a little she allowed me to continue to penetrate the same length for a while.

She did hit her limit after a while and pulled her head to the side.

"Shit, my head is rushing," she said out of breath and spit some saliva onto the floor.

"Alright, give me some more of that pink flesh then," I said referring to her vagina.

"It's probably red and not pink," she said as I spun her around again.

After taking a closer look she was definitely right and knew I would have to start taking it easier on her.

"How about you are in charge of the fucking then?" I offered.

"Do you want me to ride you?" she asked.

"How about I lean against the stage and you lean forward and lean against the chair and you just back into me?" I suggested.

It wasn't long before she placed herself in front of me and all I had to do was position my cock the right way to allow her to back up her pussy onto me. The heels kept her at the perfect height so neither one of us had to bend our knees which meant that this shouldn't be too awfully uncomfortable for either one of us.

Sara just grabbed the chair's back rest with both hands and sunk her head between her arms as she started to rock her body front and back. I had the urge to thrust against her but decided to let her do all of the work. Her vocal response was a mixture of grimacing whimpers and moans and I could only imagine what her facial expression must have been like. I pulled up her dress so I could actually see the entire action from happening and ended up pulling it past her tits so I could freely fondle them. She wasn't going fast enough to push me over the edge and instead of letting her torture herself for too long I thought I should help her out.

"Make me cum baby. You need to go a little faster if you want to make me cum like this. Common Sara, make me explode," and just like a motivational coach my words triggered much more effort. She picked up her pace to the point where she was probably going three times faster which only caused her to moan even more. I stopped grabbing her tits and put my focus back on her ass again. At first I was spreading her cheeks to show her innocent rose bud but then I started slapping her ass a few times to get me even more fired up. Sure enough that was all I needed to start the final climb to the zenith.

"Let me cum in your mouth baby. Argh, I'm so close," and she quickly turned around and let the t-shirt fall out of her mouth just in time for me to be hit in the face by one giant gulp of cum before she got a chance to open her mouth for the remaining spurts to land on her tongue.

I wasn't even looking at her at first since my head was tilted back in ecstasy but as soon as I looked down at her she swallowed whatever landed in her mouth which still left a big glob on her face. I was totally spent and I knew so was she so we just stood there while we tried to catch our breath. She ended up grabbing my t-shirt to wipe herself clean and before standing back up she took off her heels and briefly sat down on the chair. We hadn't spoken a word since I exploded so I wasn't sure how she was feeling.

"You ok?" I asked with a sense of concern.

"Yes but I need a hot bath, brush my teeth and drink a gallon of water," she responded.

"Well, the bath will have to wait till we get to Seattle so how about a really long shower?" I suggested.

"Did someone just invite me to his place back home?" she asked flirtatiously.

"You don't have a bathtub at home?" I joked.

"Jerk," she said followed by a punch to my upper arm.

"Just kidding. You are more than welcome to come over of course," I said.

"Great, I will come over tomorrow night then," she said giggling right before we walked out of the auditorium. It took me a second to convince myself to put on my stained shirt but I didn't want to walk out of the place half naked. As soon as we opened the door we saw that there were a couple of people hanging out in the lobby so the best way to escape that embarrassing moment was to run into the elevator that just opened as quickly as possible.

With the doors closed we continued our conversation.

"I cannot believe that we will be back home again tomorrow night," I said sadly.

"Me neither. This was the best week ever," she replied.

"We need to have a serious conversation about how this will look like in Seattle," I said and by 'this' I meant our relationship which she easily caught on.

"I agree. I really like you and I think this could work out long term, don't you?"

Before I had a chance to answer the elevator arrived on our floor and since the narrow hallway didn't allow for an intimate conversation, I waited till we got inside to give her an answer.

"THIS" I said with an emphasis pointing back and forth between her and me "better work out or my heart will be broken all over again."

Sara just smiled and gave me a big long hug. I so badly wanted to tell her again that I loved her but even though that was the truth I didn't find the courage. I think she could sense that something was on my mind and she just smiled at me before going into the kitchen to pour a glass of water. We ended up showering separately with Sara going first and after I got undressed and waited on the couch nearly fell asleep when I heard the front door open.

"Look at. Who do we have there?" said Cindy and I couldn't believe she brought her boy toy with her whose name I had already forgotten. I was stunned and couldn't find anything but my own bare hands to cover up my privates with.

"Sorry," said Carlos and turned away from me.

"Don't be silly. You have a cock, he has a cock and trust me neither one of you is on the shy side," reassured Cindy.

It didn't matter what she said, I stood up to grab a towel from the bedroom before I sat back down.

Carlos ended up joining me on the couch after Cindy went to the bathroom to check in on her girlfriend.

"So I heard about all the crazy things you guys did this week," said Carlos.

"She told you everything?" I wondered.

"Yes. She definitely is a vixen. My buddy and I had some fun with her the past couple of days?"

"Two of you?" I asked appalled.

"One time, she invited some other guy we met at the pool," he added.

"Wow. I thought she was on the wild side but three guys at once definitely is a feat."

"Yes. She was as eager as a pornstar. No, much better than a pornstar," he bragged.

Somehow I was getting concerned about STDs and the likes. "Did you guys at least wear condoms?" I asked.

"Hell yes. Of course. She told me about the test she just got done before the trip but none of us could say the same. And hell, for all I know she might be trying to get pregnant or something," he responded.

Now that my mind was a little at ease, I wanted to hear more. "So what did you guys do with her?"

"Ha, what didn't we do with her? I am sure she will tell you that she won't be able to have anal sex for about a week. Last night, we took turns fucking her ass and I am sure we did that for a least an hour," he explained.

"She didn't complain?" I asked surprised.

"The opposite man. She wanted and begged for more."

As I thought about the things I did with her I ended up not being as surprised.

"So what else do you guys have planned with her?" I asked.

"Actually, nothing else. I guess Cindy feels bad for disappearing on you guys and since it's the last night on the ship, she wants to spend it with you guys."

Cindy walked out of the bathroom and quickly showed him around before we said our goodbyes. Sara was still in the shower when the blonde and I were left alone.

"She told me you tore her up," she said almost angrily.

"Sounds like you got torn up too," I said in my defense.

"I can handle it though. Please be careful with her. She is letting you do this to her because she really likes you; I mean really likes you."

"No, I get it. I definitely have been getting carried away. I gotta be more careful," I admitted.

"Careful with what?" chimed in Sara who walked in only wearing her smooth skin.

"Oh nothing," I responded.

"So it's just the three of us for dinner, right?" she asked.

"Yep. Anything you guys have in mind for after dinner?" Cindy added.

"We still need to pack and you guys are leaving with a lot more than you came with," I said.

"That's right. Speaking of which, we didn't even get to show off everything we bought, I mean you bought," said Cindy.

"Let's put on some sexy dresses for our charming host and just kick back tonight," suggested Sara.

We actually ended up packing a lot and seeing the girls put away the dildos told me in an indirect way that things weren't going to get too kinky tonight. I had nothing to complain about when both girls wore black mini dresses with black stockings and their 6 inch heels. My cock immediately begged for attention but from how the girls were describing the condition of their sexual entrances, there would be more looking than touching. I ended up putting on a nice shirt and slacks and aside from dining with two of the hottest cruise guests, their outfits definitely made us stand out.

"Here's to an exciting week and new friendships," was my toast before we started enjoying the bruschetta.

"I agree. Let me point out the obvious here. Especially you two will spend a ton more time back in Seattle, right?" asked Cindy.

"My doors are wide open," I confirmed.

"Well, and Sara's legs will remain wide open for you as well," she joked and I choked on my sparkling wine for a second.

"Very funny girl," said Sara shyly.

Dinner ended up being the non-sexual highlight of the trip and with the booze flowing we got more comfortable with each other by the minute. In our drunken joking state we agreed that Sara would move in with me as soon as we get back to Seattle and Cindy would have a permanent spot for overnight clothes in my guest bedroom closet. The bed itself she wouldn't have use for since my California king bed had enough room for all of us.

For the entire dessert portion we ended up laughing throughout and I noticed that our obnoxious behavior gave the men around us an excuse to keep staring at both women. Cindy noticed the same and every once in while would scratch her legs and pull up her dress just enough to expose the lace band of her stockings. I didn't help the cause by rubbing Sara's right leg the entire time while catching a glimpse of Cindy's tease here and there.