Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our way back to the suite we were tempted to stop by the casino but we just pulled each other towards the elevators instead. Once the elevator closed Sara leaned in for a passionate kiss and before Cindy had a chance to join the elevator doors opened again. When we got back inside I saw that the sun was about to set soon and thought this might be the last time we could take some memorable pictures.

We quickly grabbed the camera equipment and made our way to the top deck. We soon realized that we weren't the only ones who had the same idea with a herd of people trying to get a couple of pictures in. I think it was the fact that Sara and Cindy were the most beautiful women that were posing combined with me using the biggest camera that cleared the area around us fairly quickly. I took pictures of each individually, some with them just standing next to each other while the last few were more intimate as they were embracing each other.

The last one was clearly a tease as Cindy grabbed Sara's leg behind her knee and lifted it up and since Sara's dress was just as short as Cindy's a glance of her black thong came to view.

"Let me take some pictures of the three of you," said a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Annie!" yelled Cindy.

"Well, you clearly know what you are doing with the camera," I joked.

Annie was alone again and did a great job playing photographer for a few minutes. She even suggested that just Sara and I would take some what she called "Love Birds" pictures and I definitely felt like I was on my honeymoon as the two of us went through most of poses reserved for wedding photography. Before I was even tempted to invite her back to the room Annie explained that her man was preparing the room for a romantic evening and she actually lit up as she was explaining it to us.

With the sun completely set we made our way back to the room. Cindy had to use the bathroom leaving Sara and I alone by the peninsula bar. Just like the first night together, I felt the same urge to kiss her and so did she. Her tongue was just as aggressive as the first night but this time around I had more confidence that it would be ok to not only put my hands on her bare ass but also cupping her breasts through her dress. She just stood there and was breathing right into my ear as my right hand caressed her tit and the other was teasing her clit.

"Mmm, that feels so good baby," she moaned quietly.

Cindy quietly exited the bathroom and just stood there watching us. Sara was clearly getting aroused as I started to feel significant moisture seeping through her thong.

"Oh my gosh. That feels amazing. But, but I can't take another cock tonight. I am so sore," she kept moaning.

"May I suck on your tits and lick that clit of yours then?" I offered.

"Mmm, that would be great my lover," she said seductively.

"Tell me what you want me to do," I told her.

"Lick my tits, suck my nipples and eat me out till I come on your face...please."

Without any further verbal response I leaned down and pulled off the top of her dress and unsnapped her black lace bra. Her nipples were aching for attention and were pointing straight at my approaching tongue. I immediately felt goose bumps coming through her arms when my lips and tongue made contact with her brown skin. I didn't spend more than a minute on her tits before kneeling down in front of her. She was sitting on the bar stool so I couldn't remove her underwear so instead I just licked her clit through her thin lace fabric. Compared to the oral sex earlier that day, she smelled and tasted like a delicious fruit.

I felt her two hands pull me in closer and her faint moans turned into cries that indicated an upcoming orgasm. Once I felt a third hand on me I knew that Cindy had joined us and when I looked up I saw her mouth sucking up half of Sara's tit. Seconds later Sara was cumming. It wasn't an all-out explosive orgasm but from the sounds of it and the jerking of her stockings clad legs she must have been enjoying it.

I got up on my feet and was quickly met by Cindy's wet kiss and then ended up kissing both of them at the same time sharing the amazing taste I had just enjoyed. My cock was slightly sore but was definitely looking for more action. As if Cindy was reading my mind she started stroking cock through my pants and then got on her knees leaving Sara and me to continue kissing alone. My cock was freed and met by Cindy's hot mouth and Sara broke off the kiss to join her.

"Na ah. This is my blowjob. You just keep making him happy up there. I am sure your jaw is still sore," ordered Cindy with the same tone she used when she was dressed as a cop earlier in the week. I really didn't mind at all. While the thought of a second tongue and the feel of it is definitely a turn-on I actually didn't want to end my make out session with Sara.

And Cindy definitely knew what she was doing as she started deepthroating me as if there was no tomorrow. With the best of both worlds happening to me I just closed my eyes and let Sara's tongue explore mine while Cindy was finding a way to push another centimeter down her throat. I lost track of time and all the heightened senses which were also stimulated by all the liquor I drank didn't allow me to prepare for my orgasm.

Before I knew it I was cumming down her throat which she eagerly accepted. Sara just kept up her kissing and once my balls were emptied I just kept jerking my body involuntarily as both women continued their respective oral stimulation.

"Wow. Thank you guys," was all I could muster up.

"Ready for bed?" asked Cindy even though it was barely after 9.

"Definitely, I gotta take a piss first," I said.

"Me too. Let's go," added Sara and both of us left the blonde behind.

"Ladies first," I said when we arrived at the porcelain bowl.

"I insist, you go first," said Sara as she took my cock in her hands from behind and pointed it at the toilet. "I always wanted to do this."

It was a bit weird to be kissed on the back of my neck while hot piss was passing through my penis but I just looked at it as yet another bonding moment. She even shook my member once I was done.

"I wished I could help you too," I admitted.

"How about you just watch?" she said while sitting down in front of me. "Come here," she then ordered pointing at my cock. He was completely deflated and with the sound of Sara's piss hitting the water below she took all of me inside her mouth. I did come back to life a little by the time she was done but I knew that neither of us were looking for any sex at this point. After washing our hands we drank some water, got undressed and laid down next to Cindy who was already half asleep proving to us how exhausting her last few nights must have been. It didn't take us long to fall asleep either and the last thought that ran through my mind that I remember was that I was one lucky bastard.

Sunday

The loudspeaker sound was what woke us up. It was already 9 am which meant that we only had 2 hours to get off the ship. We actually forgot to leave the luggage outside the night before which triggered a friendly written warning from Anna left by the door. I called for her and she arrived within a minute and told me not to worry and struggled to have the overfilled suitcases put on a cart. I am sure all of the extra items that especially the girls acquired will push their suitcases over the allowed weight limit at the airport.

The girls got quickly dressed and were surprisingly ready before me and once I was ready to go we decided to grab a quick breakfast before leaving the ship. Since we were booked on the same flight back they joined me on the prepaid ride to the airport and we had little time to waste as our flight was scheduled to leave at 3:30. While driving to the airport I called up David and I knew as soon as he picked up the phone that his mom didn't make it. I just kept sharing my condolences and tried to find ways to encourage him but he was clearly distraught.

He asked me how the trip went and I just told him that I would tell him once he comes back to Seattle. I definitely felt for the guy and even felt a bit guilty for having had a completely opposite type of week. I think the girls could pick up on that and did their best to cheer me up by the time we got to the airport.

I was really hoping that neither flight was completely booked so the three of us could sit together but I ended up spending most of the time in first class while the girls flew in coach. That morning I thought Sara and I could join the mile high club but David's news sapped me of any sense of adventure.

Once back in Seattle I was able to convince the limo driver to drop off Cindy first which was definitely out of the way by about thirty minutes before taking me and Sara home. On our drive to Sara's place which was only minutes from mine we decided she would spend the night with me and not even stop by her place first since it was nearly midnight. We were both clearly exhausted when we arrived upstairs and after using the bathroom, we both went to bed as if that was our routine each night all along.

Epilogue

This was nearly two years ago and while I am typing the final words of this story Sara and her entire beauty is sitting on my lap dressed in nothing more than a white shirt and cotton panties. We were thinking about letting her tell her point of view but she thinks I did more than a good enough job describing what she thought was story worthy that week. I cannot wait what the last two years had in store for us.