Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No not really, I have learned something tonight. Sex is never as good as it is with someone you truly love." Sally smiled softly at him, "I already knew that."

He grinned, "she wasn't bad though."

"Oh! You beast, men are all alike. You have to try any new pussy that comes along."

"Hey, girl I have seen you looking at that new guy, Jeff. He is really hung isn't he?"

"How would I know? He does look yummie though, maybe we should invite him for dinner one night." She looked at him with her eyes wide and innocent.

"That would be interesting. I guess it would be only fair, wouldn't it?" He looked at her carefully, "When do you want to invite him?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know." He noticed a small smile at the corner of her lips. He felt a little better but still didn't know if he could handle seeing her with another man. Especially a young hunk like Jeff. Maybe she was just teasing him. He knew then that it would be a long, long time before he suggested another dinner. Maybe never.

Several weeks later John and Sally were visiting the members on a Saturday evening. They sat talking to Jo at a table when Jo called Jeff over. "Sally have you met Jeff?"

"Why, yes, I think Mr. John and I met him several weeks ago, How are you Jeff?"

"I am fine Miss Sally. Would you like to party a little?"

"Jo said, "Sally you really have to try him, he is wonderful, Jeff step over there and let her look at your cock."

Jeff moved until his cock was inches from Sally's face. He was very large, long and very thick. The head was bulbous and big. His balls hung down way below his cock. Sally wondered how he could get it into a pair of pants. A clear drop appeared at the end. Sally looked at John. He smiled and nodded. She reached out and grasped his massive shaft and stroked it a couple times. She leaned forward and kissed the end of it. She watched John from the corner of her eye, she saw him turn his head. She pulled back and gave Jeff's cock a little squeeze. She smiled at him. "It is a beautiful cock. Perhaps some other time. Thank you very much for the invitation though, give me a rain check."

Jeff looked at her, then at Mr. John, he grinned and walked away then turned and walked back.

Jo looked at Sally and said, "Sally you wanted him didn't you?"

"Yes, but I need John."

"Oh! Sally, you really love him don't you?"

John said, "Sally, I need you too. Come here and kiss me." He held her close and whispered in her ear, "Would you like to show these people how real loving is done."

She looked up and smiled at him. "Yes."

Mr. John took Sally by the hand and led her on the little stage. He pulled her gently in to his arms and kissed her. Everyone gathered around as Sally slowly dropped down his body caressing his chest and arms until her lips encircled his long rigid cock. She worshiped his penis with kisses, sucks, and her tongue. She moved her mouth completely over him. People gasped as she slowly took his whole length down her throat. They saw her throat work as she swallowed all of him. He held her head still and fucked slowly in and out. It was beautiful. He pulled out of her mouth and sunk down to kiss her lips. They held the kiss for a long time, then he laid her back on the mat and began loving her gorgeous body.

He kissed her erect nipples and then sucked them into his mouth. His cheeks caved in as he sucked the nipple and the areola into his mouth. He moved to the other breast and loved it too. The he kissed his way to her flat belly and lavished kisses on the little dimple there. She was audibly purring now and the crowd clapped. She smiled softly. He moved to her pussy and held it open with his fingers, he blew softly into the opening then licked the outer lips, then he pulled the inner lips into his mouth, stretching them as far as they would go then sucking them back in. They could see her moisture drip from her vagina. He plunged his face in and lapped up the juices. His fingers exposed her clitoris and his lips moved over it, sucking and nibbling. She was purring louder now. He moved up over her and inserted his cock into her hot wet love channel as far as it would go. He started with a slow deep thrust. The head of his cock came all the way out, then slipped back in. His arms lifted her legs and held them spread wide. His pubis smacked into her bottom with every thrust. Finally he stopped and did not move. He withdrew and rolled on his back next to her. Sally crawled down over his body and kissed her way to his cock. She kissed it and licked the head while he pulled her pussy over his mouth and the watchers could hear him slurping and licking her pussy. She purred and gave little moans. She rose and turned around and squatted over his hips and lowered herself onto his shaft. She held his hands and bounced up and down on him, she wanted him to last longer so she didn't clinch her muscles on his pole. Her face was beautiful with an angelic smile of peace and contentment. He watched her and was ready when she lifted off him and took him in her mouth. She knew to the second when he was going to cum. Her mouth was ready and sucked up his entire load of sperm. She smiled and let it run from her lovely mouth. She blew a small bubble with some of it and then swallowed all she could. She wiped some from her face and licked it off her fingers. She bent and cleaned his cock with her tongue. She smiled at him and softly said, "Thank you, I love you." The crowd was hushed then Jo started lightly clapping. Everyone joined in. John helped Sally to her feet. Jo kissed Sally when she stepped down from the stage. Jeff stepped up and kissed Sally. He smiled at her and said, "Now would you like to try it with a real man." Sally put her arm out and held John back. She froze Jeff with her glare, "You are not fit to carry his dirty towel, never come here again, your membership will be refunded. Such conduct is not tolerated here, if there is a better man in this room it is certainly not you. You will never be a great lover because you lack the understanding and desire to please others, you only want to please yourself. You please nobody." She turned and ignored him as he tried to say something. Leo took him by the arm and said quietly, "It is time to leave, Sir" Jeff tried to pull away and suddenly found himself laying on the floor. Jeff struggled to his feet, "what did you hit me with, you son of a bitch?"

"I didn't hit you young Sir, I pressed a pressure point like this." Jeff awoke with a start, he was on the floor again. Leo escorted him to the locker room and watched while he dressed. Leo said "Don't make any trouble for the club or the wrath of the world will fall on your shoulders. The old man you insulted could have killed you in a second with his hands, he is lightning fast and deadly. He is probably the only man you ever met that has the right to wear the Congressional Medal of Honor. You are way overmatched. If you wanted Sally, you might have had her, if you had been patient. She loves him and will never stand to see him run down or hurt in any way. She would kill you first. I am serious about that. If you cross me, you will regret it the rest of your life. Leave now and forget you were ever here. Go now and leave your key cards."

Sally and John returned from a fishing trip to the Keys and were enjoying a light dinner. Sally smiled at John, "Darling, I was thinking, Maybe we should have Jo and Pete for dinner one evening. That would be fun."

"I think you are right. We should do that, Jo is our best employee and your best friend. Why don't you ask her if they would like to have dinner with us."

That evening Sally pulled Jo to a corner table an asked to chat with her for a bit. Jo grinned, "you know I will always have time for you Dear."

"John and I want to ask you and Pete for dinner one night if you would like to come."

Jo clapped her hands, "Would we? We would love it, Pete was telling me last night he was wondering if he would ever have a chance to be with you again, I wondered the same thing about myself, I miss your sweet, sweet pussy. I used to love making love to you any time I wanted you."

"I miss you too Jo. But I have to be fair to John, I love him so much. He gets jealous, but he will say go ahead and fuck any man I want, then if someone wants me, I see his face, and I know it would hurt him and I just can't do that.

I will never do anything to hurt him. I almost did once because I saw him get a hard on over Erika. I was jealous, I wanted to show him how it felt. Four guys wanted me to party, I started off with them and looked back at him. He looked as if I had kicked him in the balls, I couldn't do it. Now we know each other better. We don't have sex unless we are both involved. If we are getting jealous we just tell the other we are not comfortable with what is going on. We won't do that to each other."

"You have a really good man. I do too. Pete knows I love you. He doesn't mind. He knows I will always be his first."

They made a date for Saturday evening.

Jo and Pete looked very sharp when they arrived for dinner. John greeted them enthusiastically. He kissed Jo and shook Pete's hand, They were seated and John told Jo Sally was still dressing if she wanted to go in the bedroom and see her. Jo said she didn't want to disturb her. "I know the wait will be worth it. She always looks beautiful, and she is through and through."

Sally entered the room, she was radiant in a simple black dress, high heels, and stockings. She kissed Jo then Pete. She sat beside John and hugged his arm. Leo took their drink orders, he grinned, "You sure have some beauty here tonight, Mr. John."

"I will second that." said Pete.

"I can't believe we are so lucky, Pete. I wouldn't trade these two for any thousand others."

"You are right about that."

"After a fine meal they sat in the living area and sipped after dinner drinks. Sally stood and said, "Come on Jo, let's go powder our noses." They girls were back in a little while. They were laughing together when they returned.

"What is up with the two of you?"

"Not a thing, John, not a thing."

When everyone had finished their drinks John said, "Why don't you girls stand in front of us." And he moved so he and Pete were side by side in their chairs.

"No." said the two girls together."

"What? Why not?"

"Because tonight is going to be different. You guys come over and stand in front of us." The men looked at each other and shrugged. They stood in front of the girls. John in front of Sally and Pete in front of Jo. The girls rubbed their hands up and down the men's legs, then Sally said, "Please drop your britches gentlemen, we want to check out the merchandise . The guys laughed and did as they were told. Sally put her little fingers in John's shorts and pulled them to his ankles. Jo did the same to Pete.

"You guys look delicious tonight." Said Sally reaching over to stroke Pete while Jo stroked John's erection. Let us see you guys get naked for us now. The two men stripped in short order.

"Now let's all move into the bed room." Sally directed.

"You men always want to see us make love to each other to get you excited. Now, turn about is fair play. We want to watch you guys do each other."

"What?"

"You heard Sally, You do each other for us if you love us."

John grinned at Pete, "They have us there. I am game, are you?"

Pete grinned back. "Why not, I always enjoy sucking a nice cock, and you sure have one."

John said, "Pete, lay up on the bed. I am going to give you the best blowjob of your young life."

When Pete was settled on the bed John moved between his legs and grasped his monster erection. He winked at Jo and Sally and took the head of Pete's cock in his mouth. He slipped down on it several inches then rose back up and swirled his tongue around the head and up and down the shaft. He slid his mouth down the huge penis and moved his tongue as he went down. Further and further down he went. He had over half of Pete's meat in his mouth. He pulled back up again. He licked around the ridge of the head and ran his lips up and down the rod rapidly, his tongue flicking out in the most sensitive areas such as on the bottom just below the head. He moved up a little and then went over the head again and all the way down the shaft, the head going down his throat. Pete moaned and growled. John sucked hard as he pulled slowly up the fat rod. His mouth was stretched until Sally was afraid he would hurt himself. He slurped around the glans and laved it with his tongue. His hands stroked rapidly up and down, following his lips. Pete was quivering now, gritting his teeth. Pete's body started thrusting up against John's mouth. John slowed his movement and let Pete fuck his face. Pete growled and yelped, Jesus Christ, here I cum." John didn't slack up a bit and Pete finally he grabbed John's head, "enough, I can't stand any more, I am too sensitive, Please stop." John stopped and smiled at the girls and let Pete's sperm run from his mouth and drip down on Pete's cock. He sat up then flopped over on his back. "God he is big, I didn't know if I could get it all down,"

"You did, Darling, I would never have believed any one could do that. I still don't believe it." said Sally.

Jo said, "how did that feel Pete? Was it good?"

"It was intense, unbelievable, it was like fucking a hot wet velvet vacuum cleaner. Really amazing, I have never felt lips go all the way up and down my cock. John, I have to hand it to you, you are the best I have ever felt. Don't be mad Jo, You are wonderful too, but your throat is just not big enough. If John had a pussy I would marry him."

Sally clapped her hands, "no way he is mine. Let us know when you are ready, Pete. Do you need to rest some?"

"No I am ready but don't expect me to deep throat John. I know I can't do that. Lay back John and let me taste that lovely cock of yours." John complied and felt Pete's mouth close over his penis. It was a surprisingly soft and gentle touch. The lips glided smoothly over the sensitive head of John's cock. Pete used his hands to caress the whole length of John's cock. The touch of the hands varied the sensation by changing the amount of pressure and the direction of movement. One minute they were applying a firm grip to long strokes, the next they were moving in a light feathery twisting motion as they moved up and down. Pete used his mouth and tongue to provide lubrication over the whole shaft. John was surprised at how quickly Pete brought him to the edge of his climax. It felt so good John let him continue for a long time before he permitted himself to cum. When John did cum it was a massive eruption with semen flying high in the air. Much of it landed on Jo and Sally who were only inches away from the action. Sally put a finger on Jo's cheek and scooped up a glob of John's cum. She fed it to Jo and found some on her chest she ate it herself. She looked at the men, "Wow, you guys were really hot. My pussy is really wet. Somebody please fuck me." Pete hugged Jo then moved to Sally and kissed her deeply, his hands caressing her body. John moved to Jo and they kissed. They both watched as Pete lay Sally back on the bed and kissed her breasts, sucking on the erect pink nipples. Sally purred. Pete moved on down to her pussy and spread her nether lips with his fingers, his tongue flipped over her clit and Sally felt climactic shudders rack her body. She purred louder. Sally's eyes were closed and she was smiling. John leaned over and kissed her softly. Her eyes opened and she put her arms around his neck. She whispered, "I love you John, with all my heart, I really do."

Pete moved up and placed the head of his huge cock against her opening and pressed it slowly in. Sally's eyes grew wide and she gave a tiny whimper. John kissed her again and whispered "It will be OK Little Puss, he wont hurt you, Just relax a little more. I love you my sweet girl." Pete slid a little further in and waited for Sally to get accustomed to his size. He pressed further in and felt his penis against her cervix and pulled out a little bit. He slowly began a gentle stroking. Slowly sliding in and out of Sally's tight warm love passage. Her juices were flowing and he moved more easily with the added lubrication. She was purring even louder now. He quickened the pace of his thrusts and felt her respond by tightening her vaginal muscles and then loosening them. Pete knew Sally was going to bring him to a climax soon. Every thing about the little girl under him excited him, he wanted desperately to please her. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him, She softly purred and moaned. He felt her trembling and jerking in tight little movements, his own cum was not far off. Suddenly she screamed for joy then said, "Now, now, Cum with me now, Pete. Cum now." Pete thrusts were harder and faster and Sally felt the huge cock start to pulse and throb as he spurted time after time into her pussy. Pete rose up and screamed, "Oh! Yesssss! Holy Shit! He sat on his heels with Sally still impaled on his giant cock. Pete looked around and smiled at everyone. "Damn, that little girl makes me cum like there is no end to it. It is like she sucks everything out of me."

Jo said, "Move out of the way Pete and let me suck your sweet cum from Sally's pussy. I love to do that. Mr. John can get behind me. I am so hot I may explode. Jo pushed her mouth into Sally's pussy and began to lap up the juices running from it. Sally purred again. And she could feel Jo's mouth press harder as John rammed his long tool in Jo's cunt. Each time John pushed inward it pushed Jo's tongue further in Sally. Sally was purring like a motor now. Pete pressed his cock to Sally's lips and she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took just the top of the head between her lips. She ran her little tongue over and around the huge head. Pete could feel the vibration as she purred. The sensation was overpowering and Pete came again filling Sally's mouth. Jo was moaning incoherent things into Sally's pussy as she sucked up the heady mixture of Sally's juices and Pete's cum. John was pounding into her pussy and had three fingers up her rear orifice. She jerked out of Sally and screamed, "Pete, Pete, I'm cumming. God I am cumming now."

Pete said, "Damn I'm cumming too!"

John said, "Sally, can I finish in you, Darling?"

Sally said, "I would love that." John gently moved Jo aside and put his cock in Sally's Pussy. Two or three strokes and John came too. The four lay on the bed gently caressing one another. Sally kissed Jo and Pete and kissed and snuggled up to John. She was very softly purring now.

Jo sat up and said, "Guys, that was awesome, the best hour or so of loving of my life. Did everyone enjoy it as much as I did?"

"It was wonderful, I really enjoyed myself." Answered John.

"Oh! I think I came about a quart of sperm. I don't remember anything like that before. Damn it was good."

Sally smiled and just purred and purred.

John and Pete grinned at each other. Pete said, "next time they get to do the warm up. Damn it. What's for dinner tomorrow night."

Jo said, "Who said tonight is over, Sally and I want to make love, don't we girl?"

Sally grinned, "Let's show them how it is done. OK? You guys wait here, Jo and I are going to freshen up a bit. Relax and fix more drinks."

Sally and Jo returned in about twenty minutes. The were dressed in sexy dresses with high heels and stockings. They looked very alluring. Sally wore a tight black miniskirt with a pearly white long sleeved blouse cut low and showing the tops of her breasts. She had on stretch black stiletto heeled boots over black stockings. Jo was dressed all in red. She had on a short dress with an off the shoulder neckline. The skirt flared and the tops of her red stockings were visible as she walked in four inch high red heeled ankle strapped shoes. They where both grinning from ear to ear.