Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally gave Pete a long kiss on the lips and stroked his cock with her little gloved hand. Jo was doing the same to John. They stepped back and looked at each other. The looked down at the two throbbing cocks and turned and kissed each other. It was a long open mouthed slurping kiss. They moved slowly towards the bed as they unfastened each others garments.

Sally's blouse went to the floor revealing a black quarter cup corset pushing her breasts upward with the nipples exposed. Jo's dress dropped and she was wearing a low cut red Bra with her breasts held high. She had on a garter belt holding up the red stockings, and no panties of course. Sally's skirt dropped next to show the corset molding her hips below her tiny waist. No panties.

Jo gently pushed Sally back on the bed and began licking her nipples. Sally was running her gloved hands over the tips of Jo's nipples, then pulling on them and letting them sway as she played with them. Jo moved her kisses back to the little blond girl's red lips. They held their lips apart and just ran the tips of the tongues over the others lips. This lasted several minutes and was very erotic to both the participants and the watchers.

Jo lifted off of Sally and grinned at her. Sally smiled back. Sally wiggled down while pulling Jo upward until Jo's nipples swung over her mouth. Her lips closed around a succulent nipple and sucked into her mouth as far as it would go, the she started an undulating suction that caused Jo's eyes to fly wide open, "Oh! Wow girl, that is wonderful." Jo dropped her head so she could watch Sally suck. Sally put her hands on Jo's behind and pulled her up over her so she was under Jo's dripping pussy. Sally pulled Jo down so she could put her little pink tongue in Jo's vagina.

Pete and John were slowly stroking each others cocks and moaning their pleasure.

Jo raised off of Sally and turned around so they could love each other, Their faces pressed into the other's cunts. They were both jerking and writhing in their pleasure. Sally was purring loudly now and Jo was screaming.

Pete jumped up and yelled, "I can't stand it, I have to cum in Jo's pussy." Sally and Jo rolled apart and the men were on them in seconds pumping their throbbing hot shafts deep into the two wet pussies.

"Cum inside me dearest, fill me with your cum, I love you John, I love you," Sally groaned, "Oh! Yesssssss! I am cumming too."

Jo and Pete were locked together as they rocked against each other, both their moans were muffled because their lips were tightly pressed together. Soon all four were on their backs resting, Sally was snuggled to John. She lifted her little hand in the air, "I give up! I think we will have to wait 'til next week. I don't think I will be able to walk tomorrow."

Jo sat up and grinned at her friend. "I feel sorry for you, Sally dear, I know Pete's cock stretches your tiny pussy all out of shape."

"It is not Pete's fault, I try to relax and just let him move but he feels so damned good I start clinching up on his big thing and that is when I get sore, I just can't help it."

"I know what you mean Sally, Pete can do that to me too. Now your John is perfect. He fills you to the brim but doesn't hurt you."

Pete said, "I am sorry, girls, I don't mean to hurt you. I love you both, I'll just keep the damned thing in my britches from now on around the two of you."

"No you won't," the women said at the same time. "No you won't. We won't let you, you feel too good and give too much pleasure for that."

Sally said, "I know what is coming when you touch me, Pete, but you have never heard me say no to you."

John laughed, "I don't know how your pussies feel but I know Pete is definitely a mouthful."

Several weeks later on a Saturday evening, as the four sipped after dinner drinks, John glanced at the monitors and flipped his controller and switched what he saw onto the big screen TV. There was a daisy chain of four young girls eating each other out. Jo jumped up and said, "Come on Sally, let's get in on that, they are all new girls,"

Sally looked at John who laughed and nodded. The girls shed their dresses and hurried out to the playroom. John and Pete looked at each other, "I guess we had better go out and be ready to save them from that crowd of guys ready to pounce on them at the first opportunity or we won't be able to love them to night."

Pete looked at him and said, "or maybe we could try some of the new stuff."

John grinned, "I'll have to ask Sally."

Sally and Jo entered the room and were greeted by applause. The members yelled "Jump in Miss Jo, You too Miz Sally. Show them how to do it."

Sally climbed on the platform and bent over a young redhead and asked, "May I kiss you dear?" The girl nodded, "OH! Yes, I would love it." Sally softly brushed her lips across the pink lips. The girl parted her lips and moaned softly. Sally's tongue cautiously slipped into her mouth. The girls tongue was ready to play. Sally lifted off for a moment, "What is your name dear?"

"My name is Erin, but the people here have been calling me 'Ready Red'."

"It is nice to meet you, dear, they call me "Little Puss."

"Yes, I know, everyone here loves you."

"Hush, sweetie, and let me kiss your breasts. They are cute and perky, I love them." Sally put her mouth over the alert nipples and sucked one in her warm, wet, mouth and slurped the nipple in and out rapidly. She opened her mouth wide as she could and sucked hard on the whole areola. She tasted milk. He pulled back. "Are you nursing a baby?"

"Yes, I have a little girl, but she is lactose intolerant and the doctors are having trouble drying me up. It feels good when you suckle on me, I love it, you are sweet and gentle."

"Jo, I need a little help here, Oh! You are busy, never mind. John, come here, This is Ready Red. She has a problem. Dear Girl, this is my husband, Mr. John, do you mind if he helps?"

"No. Please help me." Sally told John the problem and he happily sucked on the other breast. He felt someone put their mouth over his cock. He was not able to see who it was. Sally felt someone lift her hips and place a mouth in her pussy. Fingers spread her vulva and a tongue went inside. She began to flow and her juices were quickly licked up. She felt a penis head rubbing up and down her slit, suddenly it slipped inside her. The tit she was sucking went dry so she looked back and saw it was Jack, the young man who was the first to have anal sex with her in Leo's class. He grinned at her and increased the speed of his thrusts. Sally relaxed and let him hump her. It was very pleasant, she felt her orgasms start to build, then one jolted her whole body, she purred contentedly, she opened her eyes and saw John smiling at her. He moved over and kissed her. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure flow through her body. She opened her eyes again and saw John was gone. Then she looked up and saw him watching her as he thrust in and out of Ready Red's tight pussy. He grinned and she smiled back and let her eyes shut, She began tightening then releasing her sphincter muscles in her vagina. She felt Jack shudder and speed his thrusts. He spurted shot after shot of sperm into her love tunnel. He pulled out and another cock took his place. She looked but did not recognize her lover, he was black and grinned down at her. He felt much longer than Jack. Sally was very slippery now and he threw his head back and howled when she clinched tight on his cock. She let up and relaxed for a bit then milked him with her cunt. He shot her full of his cum. It felt like a gallon. Sally rolled over and a cock brushed her lips and she opened her mouth. She looked up to see another black man she didn't know. She had a hard time getting her lips around this giant cock. The shaft was pitch black and shiny with moisture. The large plum shaped and colored head glistened from her own saliva. She put her hands on it and slid them back and forth twisting them from side to side as she went. A big smile broke on his black face, "you lovin' that big black cock ain't ya child?" She nodded as she continued to suck on the head of it. "Wait till you feel it in your little pussy gal, you really gonna love that."

Sally held her head still and let him shove in and out in her hands and lips. He pace grew faster and she saw him grit his teeth. His sperm hit the back of her throat by surprise, and she gagged on it for a second then she swallowed it as fast as it came. Sally turned to look for John and saw he was licking the pussy of a beautiful black woman. Some one pulled her legs apart and she said, "No. Please I must go to the bathroom. She was released and got up and went into the locker room and washed off in the shower and gave herself a quick douche. She dried her self and watched as John brought the black woman to a screaming orgasm. She screamed and screamed holding John's head in her pussy. Finally she slumped back and didn't move. Sally walked over close and looked down at the lovely woman. John was still kneeling between her legs and his head hung down as he gasped for breath. The black man Sally had just given head stood smiling. "Never seen that before. Nobody ever made my wife cum like that in twenty years. That is some kinda man there." Sally grinned at the black face and said, " that is my dear husband, Mr. John."

"No wonder, Leo told us about the two of you. He was right. I am Thomas Gentry and the beautiful gal layin' there grinning' is my wife Isabelle. I think she likes Mr. John. His tongue anyway, and I love your mouth. You can sure suck cock for such a tiny thing. Izzie, are you ok?"

"Yes, I am darling, I want you to know that that man right there knows how to please a lady. WOW! I never been eaten like that before, is there anything left down there, I think he ate it all up."

"Isabelle, meet Mr. John and Miss Sally, Leo told us about them."

"I am very happy to meet both of you. Leo didn't know the half of it. He don't have a pussy, he can't know how good this man is. I just want to sit and recover from that for a while and try to remember what all he did. Wow!" Sally looked at John. He nodded.

Sally said, "Mr. And Mrs. Gentry, would you like to go to our apartment and have a drink and rest a bit?"

The gentry's looked at each other. Thomas said," we would love that." John took Sally by the arm and led the way to their apartment. Sally showed Isabelle to her bathroom and gave her a towel to use. When the black lady returned she hugged Sally. "I hate to trouble you, but I am still flowing from your husbands marvelous mouth. I need something to sit on so I don't ruin a chair." Sally grinned, "I know exactly what you mean, He does that to me all the time." She came back with four Terrycloth robes she passed out to each of them. Sally let hers hang open, the others did too.

Isabelle smiled back, "you are a lucky girl. I saw that boa constrictor between his legs. You are so tiny, how can you handle that thing."

"I don't know, I don't think I get all of him in, but I think I come close, he is very gentle and considerate. He never hurts any of the girls." Sally looked at John, "Do I come close?"

"Close enough to drain my balls every time."

"Isabelle clapped her hands, "Now that is a real gentleman, I love that. Thomas is like wild bull just before he cums. And he cums and cums and cums."

Sally said, "I know, I thought he was going to drown me."

Thomas grinned, "Momma, you won't believe it but this tiny child swallowed every single drop."

"I never heard him say that before. But I think I heard him say you are good with your mouth too."

"Yes, Momma, she is very damn good. I don't say that often."

"Mr. John we love your club, every one here has been just wonderful to us. Leo told us about it and invited us as his guests. He is supposed to join us later when he gets finished working."

John reached over and pressed a button. The door opened and Leo entered. He smiled at his friends and asked Mr. John what he could bring them.

"Please take our drink orders and fix yourself something too, and please, dear friend, join us." Leo was back with the drinks. He served the drinks nude. Isabelle pointed at Leo's penis, "Thomas, look at that. That has to be the biggest hunk of man meat I have ever seen. I have seen the bulge in his pants, but I never dreamed he was that big."

Sally said, "Don't embarrass poor Leo, He can't help it. All the girls love that thing. He has never caused any discomfort to a single girl and they all clamor for more. I haven't been lucky enough to have him yet but I can vouch for his mouth. If you think my John is good, and he is, think of John with a tongue three inches longer." Isabelle looked at everyone, "Please, don't even ask me to think about that. I am nowhere near down from Mr. John's loving mouth."

Leo smiled, "Mr. John put a lip lock on your pussy Isabelle? I have been told he is better than I am when he gets going."

Sally smiled, "Maybe we can have a test. We can get Miss Jo, and Erika and couple more and see who wins."

John smiled and said, "Count me out, I concede to a better lover, Leo."

"Sally, you have had them both, who is best?" asked Thomas.

Sally didn't blink, "John. He is the best in the world. That is because when you love each other no one else can please you more."

Every one in the room clapped. John had tears in his eyes.

Sally stood, She looked at their new friends. "Do you know Leo really well sexually?"

"No, tonight is the first time we have seen him nude."

"Let me show him off for you. Stand up please Leo, Dear. An erection please." Leo's cock sprung to attention. "Softie please. It dropped down. "I missed that. Up, Please, Down, UP. Have you ever seen any thing like that?"

"Shit no, damn, that is amazing."

"John can do it too but it gives him a headache."

"Isabella, please come here, OK. Erection please Leo.

Dear girl, take hold of that sweet meat. Touch it, feel it, taste it. I have never seen another like it. What do you think?"

Isabelle stroked Leo gently, she looked up at him and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She kept it there for several minutes with out moving. She turned and looked at Thomas, "Honey I love you, but this is awesome. Can I try it?"

"Fine by me darling, but you are placing Leo in a bad spot. It is really up to him."

Sally said, "it is up to you Leo. Would you like to fuck her?"

"Of course I would, she is delectable, I have wanted to love her as long as I have known her."

John said, "Isabelle, will it bother you if we all watch? No, then fine, why don't we all go to the class room where every one here can see."

When everyone was seated Leo entered carrying Isabelle in his arms. He jumped up on the platform still carrying the woman. He put her down and pulled her to him and kissed her long and passionately. While he was kissing her he removed her robe and let it drop. His big hands roamed softly over her body delicately touching and gently caressing. He lowered her to the mat and stood looking down at her. He smiled and his cock slowly rose to it's full erection. He dropped to his knees between her legs. He leaned forward over her and kissed her lips again, their tongues intertwined and Isabelle shuddered with joy at the way this man was taking her. He was sweet and gentle. She felt his lips move to her breasts and she lifted her chest to meet his lips on her breasts. His lips clamped down on her nipples a she felt exquisite pain for just a second then it was replaced by sheer pleasure. The man knew how to pleasure a tittie. She waited for him to shove his big cock up inside her. He finished with both breasts before he moved on . She wondered what he was going to do next when she felt his mouth suddenly at her pussy. She could not believe where she felt his tongue going. No tongue had been there before. Orgasms racked her body, she had promised herself she was not going to cum for him. That went down the drain in a hurry. She had never experienced anything like this before. Thomas was a wonderful lover but he was nothing compared to this man.

Leo brought her to a continuous orgasm. She shook, jerked and screamed. He rose off of her and moved up until she felt his cock pressing against the opening to her vagina. She opened her legs as wide as they would go to welcome him. She could feel the head of his cock touching the opening to her love tunnel. She put her heels behind him and pulled him towards her. She loved the sensation of his cock slowly slipping inside her pussy. It was stretching her beyond anything she had felt before. It kept sliding further and further inside her, she relaxed as best she could while praying he would go deeper. She felt she was as full as she could get when he started slowly moving in and out of her. It was heavenly, she loved it. She was flooding now like she had never done in her life. His massive member touched places that had never been reached in her life. The head of his cock slipped inside her cervix and entered her womb. She could not believe what was happening to her body. She continued to orgasm steadily, she couldn't control her body any longer. She felt for the first time in her life she was in way over her head sexually. Then Leo increased his pace. She thought she would pass out from pure joy. Then she felt the delight of his cum flooding her pussy, She felt it would never stop, it had to be gallons of sperm leaking from around his cock and running down the crack of her ass. She was nearly out of her mind with pure ecstasy. She awoke to the sound of her husband calling her name. It took a moment before she remembered what was going on. She heard Sally say, "Is she alright, how is she?" She lay in total surrender to her pleasure. She felt Thomas kissing her but she could not respond. She felt herself being lifted in strong arms and she was placed in a warm bed. She fell asleep. She awoke with a start and saw Thomas and the others looking down at her. She saw Leo sobbing off to one side. She sat up, "What happened?" Why is Leo crying. What is wrong?"

"Leo thinks he hurt you. He is very upset."

"Leo didn't hurt me a speck. He just filled me with so much joy I couldn't handle it. Damn he can fuck. I have never felt any thing like it. Thomas I don't know what to say. This man is like a robot or something. He is not human."

"He is something else isn't he."

"He sure is. Don't try him little girl. He is just too much for you. He wouldn't mean to hurt you but you might never recover."

"Don't worry, he has already said he would never touch me again for a number of reasons. I am happy with that. Other than he fucked your brains out, how did you like it? I don't think, Isabelle, that you realize Leo had you in constant orgasm for over an hour."

"Damn little lady, I can't think yet. I may never fuck anyone but Thomas in the future. Then again I may just marry Leo. Or both of them. What a way to die. Fucked to death by black studs."

Sally grinned, "it could be worse, you never know."

Leo regained his composure and went to Isabelle and held her hands, "Sweet lady, I pray I didn't cause you anything but pleasure, because if I did all my training and experience was for nothing. I wanted to give you as much pleasure as I possibly could and you felt so good to me I never wanted to stop. For the first time in twenty years I was able to put all of my cock inside some one and I was not able to stop from having a climax. No one has completely satisfied me before."

"I am glad I was able please you. You taught me that there IS such a thing as a super orgasm. Wow! Is there ever."

John looked at Sally the next afternoon when they were relaxing with a drink. "Sweet girl, do you want to have Leo make love to you?"

"No."

"Why not? All the other girls love him."