Sally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally had missed out yesterday when the twins interrupted her sex with Ambar but David fetched the Sybian fucking machine and Sally was totally satisfied after about twenty minutes of internal movement and vibration on her pussy.

It had taken less than an hour to breed Ambar and satisfy Sally but they still had the rest of the evening and night to go.

David, despite being nearly fifty years old managed to impregnate Ambar a total of five times before she left. Ambar provided Sally with what she really wanted from her as Ambar performed lesbian sex on her for over an hour bringing Sally to new heights of pleasure.

The video of this session was, as usual superb, and Angie and Karen edited it and posted it on the Internet on and Indian Porn site even though Ambar had no idea she'd been filmed. She now joins all the others that are on-line from this special porn studio in Nottingham UK.

Strangely, no-one has every approached Sally or any of the others saying they've ever seen them on the Internet.

Unless someone decides to have a DNA test done on the little boy no-one apart from David, Sally and Ambar will ever know that it might not be Colin's little boy.

One thing that is for sure, Ambar always makes sure that she and Sally have sex together when she comes to stay and she has graduated to full blown lesbian sex with all the studio girls which makes her very popular as she's very good at it.

Since the start of this story we have just learnt that Sally is pregnant again and this time it's her little boy which is due early in 2015.

The End

12