Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband gets to see his wife groped and more.
3.2k words
4.34
303.9k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
398 Followers

On the Saturday morning after my wife's revelations about the office party, I was still incredibly turned on. She had only admitted to some kissing and fondling, and letting the guys look at her sexy naked ass, but I still thought that maybe more had happened. I woke up with a raging hard-on and immediately began pressing it into Sally from behind, which made her stir. By the time she was fully awake I was inside her, roughly squeezing her tits as I pummelled into her. It didn't take me long to come, and after I'd finished she turned to face me.

"That's quite a wake-up call," she smiled. "You were still thinking about what I told you last night, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was."

"It really did turn you on then, hearing about those guys touching me up."

"I thought it was only one of them who actually touched you."

"That's what I meant."

"But…" I wanted to get to the bottom of it, but the look on her face made me stop. I still planned to get the full story from Steve at work on Monday, so I could afford to bide my time.

We spent the afternoon shopping and then prepared for a party we were going to that evening. When I saw the dress Sally was going to wear, my eyes nearly popped out. It was very short and tight, made of a light thin material, and practically see-through. I could clearly see her bra underneath, and there was a lot of cleavage showing at the front. I could also see her white panties through the dress and when she turned around it was obvious she was wearing a thong.

"You're not wearing that to the party, surely?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I've worn this dress loads of times."

I thought back and realised she was right. It was only now, with my new perspective on things that I was looking at her through the eyes of someone else - a jealous husband. She had worn this dress to several parties before and I hadn't thought about how sexy she must have looked to other men. I suppose I had been taking her for granted to some extent, and I wondered what other things I may have missed, by not paying attention. From tonight I was going to start watching my wife more closely.

The party was at Glen and Marie's house. Marie was an old friend of Sally's and I didn't really know her or her husband that well. They had only recently moved back in to the area. The party was soon in full swing, with everyone drinking and dancing and enjoying themselves to the full. I began to notice other men's reactions to my wife. The way they would look at her gorgeous tits while she spoke to them, and then at her lovely firm ass when she walked away. For some reason I had never realised before how she captivated men with her sexy body and flirtatious ways.

I had never even noticed before how much she did flirt with other men. She has a great sense of humour and always has people laughing and feeling good about themselves, but with men, especially attractive men, she seemed to go a step further. She would take the piss out of them, but in such a way that made them want to come back for more, and they always did. Throughout the party, all the guys were hovering about her.

After a couple of hours I found myself in the kitchen with Sally and Glen and two other guys who I didn't know. We were all talking generally about different things, and I noticed that Sally kept on leaning forward to adjust the straps on her high heels. Each time she did so she gave the two men in front of her a peek down her blouse. I had the impression this was deliberate, which was confirmed for me when she dropped her cigarette and turned around before picking it up so that we could all see her sexy ass, the hem of her dress rising as she bent over. Someone commented on how great she looked in her dress and Glen asked her if it wasn't the same one she had worn to his wedding. I hadn't been to the wedding myself because it was in Newcastle and I couldn't go because of work commitments.

"Yes, it was," she said. "It was probably a bit of a mistake wearing it, actually."

"Why?" asked the man who'd told her how sexy she looked in it.

"Well, I had to go up there by train, and I was bringing the wedding present with me so I didn't have room for a change of clothing, which meant I had to wear it on the way."

"What happened, did it get messed up?"

"No. I just think that wearing it on a Saturday morning made me look a bit of a tart. At least that's how I got treated on the train."

My heart leapt at these words. What was she going to say next?

"There was a big group of football supporters travelling up to Newcastle and they were being really rowdy. I guess they'd probably started drinking early in the morning. Anyway, I had to pass through a whole gang of them on my way to the toilet, and one of them said how he could see I was wearing a thong and that I must be up for it, dressed like that. Then as I passed the others they began to touch my bottom. Then they started up a chorus of 'Get Your Tits Out For The Lads'. Suddenly they surrounded me and their hands were all over me. A couple of them were trying to pull down the straps of my dress, so they could have a look at my tits. I managed to stop them but I couldn't do anything about the others groping my boobs and feeling up my bum. It took me absolutely ages to make my way through them to get to the corridor."

As she was telling this story she kept glancing at me to gauge my reaction. I didn't know whether she was making this up to turn me on, or whether it had actually happened, but I just smiled and nodded slightly to encourage her. I found the idea of these other guys hearing the story excited me as well, and I noticed while she was talking they weren't looking at her face. They were looking at her body, probably imagining how it would feel to touch her, like the men on the train had.

"Weren't you scared?" asked Glen.

"Yes. I thought they were going to ruin my dress."

I'm sure the other guys were as astonished by this answer as I was. She wasn't scared that they might rape her or something, just that her dress might be spoiled. Glen asked her to carry on with the story, but she just said that was all that had happened, and that the rest of the journey was uneventful. Soon after this I pulled Sally to one side and asked her if we could leave. I was feeling so horny I just wanted to fuck her right away, but she said she had to stay, as it was her friend's party, but that I could go home if I liked, and she would get a lift from someone else.

Soon, everybody began dancing, something that I have never enjoyed much, and the loud music was giving me a headache. For the last day and a half my mind had been in turmoil about the revelations I had discovered and I really needed to clear my head, so I decided to take a drive around for a while, away from all the noise.

When I came back to the house about forty-five minutes later, the front door was wide open, so I walked right in. Most of the lights were now switched off and the music was even louder. I needed a piss so I went upstairs to the toilet. When I had finished, I was about to leave when I heard the two guys I didn't know who'd been in the kitchen before. They were standing just outside the toilet door and were talking about my wife.

"Have you danced with her yet?"

"Yeah. She let me feel her tits."

"Me too. I had my hand on her pussy, as well. She is such a slut, man. I reckon we could both get to fuck her, what do you think?"

"Maybe, but the last time I looked in the front room, Glen had his hands all over her ass."

I had heard enough. I wanted to see her for myself. I turned off the light, flushed the toilet and quickly walked past them. It was so dark they probably didn't notice me. I rushed down the stairs and walked into the room where everyone was dancing. After my eyes had adjusted to the dark I managed to spot Sally and Glen. One of his hands was resting on the small of her back, and I could see his fingers lightly drumming against her ass. Soon the light drumming became a circular motion, and I watched, breathing heavily, as he caressed her and she made no move to stop him. He must have been able to have a good feel of her ass, as the material of her dress was so thin and she was only wearing a thong underneath. Despite what I had heard upstairs, the actual fact of seeing this happen was something else. Then suddenly, my surprise gave way to shock as I saw his other hand go up to her breast and squeeze. Again Sally did nothing but gently sway to the music, as he fondled her ass and one of her tits at the same time. I guessed his wife wouldn't have seen them together. Sally had told me that Marie doesn't like dancing and spends her time smoking dope and talking at parties.

This was the first time I had ever seen my wife being touched by another man, and although I had now heard of two previous occasions when it had happened to her, nothing would have prepared me for the thrill of actually seeing it in person. I could hardly breathe as I watched, simultaneously hit by feelings of anger and sexual excitement. When the song ended they separated as if nothing had happened. I quickly moved to the darkest corner of the room, so nobody would notice me.

For the next half hour I watched as she danced with a succession of men, all of whom were getting to grips with her firm, sexy body. I could tell by the way she was laughing that she was very drunk. I don't think she even noticed when one of the men she danced with lifted her dress up about her hips and placed his hands directly on her ass cheeks. By about 1am people began to leave and I saw Marie enter the room and ask Sally where I was.

"Oh, he had a headache, and asked me to get a lift home from someone else."

This brought on a queue of offers from all the single guys who were there.

"Oh no," said Marie. "She's drunk, and I wouldn't want any of you taking advantage of her. I know what you guys are like. Glen, would you mind driving her home? You're not over the limit are you?"

"No, no," he said. "No problem. Wouldn't want any of these wolves taking advantage."

I could hear a few sniggers of derision amongst the general disappointment. They must have known that Glen was quite capable of being a bit of a wolf himself, if his dirty dancing was anything to go by. While nobody was looking I silently made my way out of the house and went back to my car. I reversed so I was quite a way back from their house and waited for Sally and Glen to leave.

I didn't have long to wait, and as Glen drove towards our house I followed at a distance behind. I would have gone a shorter route in order to be back before them, but I suspected that he might park in some secluded area to try to have his way with my wife. He didn't do this however. He parked in our driveway, forcing me to stop my car a few houses behind my own. I quickly got out and stealthily walked closer to his car. I expected him to try something on now, but to my surprise he got out and helped Sally, who now seemed to be very drunk, into our house.

She took a long time finding her keys in her bag, and I took advantage of this to sneak around and get in the back door. I hid in the dark in our back room and listened to the two of them come in.

"So," said Glen. "Looks like hubby's not home then."

"I guess he's still driving around."

"Any chance of a nightcap?"

In a few moments I heard the sound of ice clinking in a glass and then some music. I couldn't risk looking into the room, in case they saw me, but it didn't take a genius to work out that they were probably dancing again, and this time completely alone, with nothing to stop them getting as dirty as they liked. I listened, as close to the room as I dared, wishing I could actually see inside. As soon as the song that was playing came to an end, I was sure I could hear a moaning sound coming from Sally. Was he fucking her right here? I couldn't take it any more. I had to see what was going on.

I walked out of the back door and headed round to the front. I thought I might be able to get a peek in the front window at what was going on, hopefully without the neighbours thinking I was a burglar or peeping tom. There was a very small corner of the window, where the view wasn't obstructed and I looked, anticipation boiling up inside me. I could just make out the figure of Glen leaning over Sally, who was lying on the couch. I saw her arms go out towards his and he pulled her to him. Suddenly she was on the floor, kneeling before him, and I felt sure she was about to undo his trousers and suck his cock.

Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me and I moved away from the window. I saw it was just a young couple walking home and I quickly turned back, only to find that Glen and my wife had disappeared. They must have gone up to the bedroom, I thought. I rushed around to the back door again and quietly made my way upstairs. I could hear voices coming from our bedroom. They were definitely in there. A moment later I heard the sound of Sally's dress being unzipped. Oh my God, I thought, he's going to fuck my wife. I can't let him. I really want to see him do it to her. But I can't. Shit. What am I going to do?

Suddenly, my mind was made up. I quietly walked back downstairs, opened the front door and then slammed it closed, before calling out, "Sally, are you home?"

I watched as Glen came down the stairs, on his own. I expected him to look sheepish, but he was very nonchalant.

"Hi Tom. I put Sally to bed. She's really drunk."

"Oh," I said. "You didn't have to do that. She could have slept on the couch."

"It wasn't any bother. Anyway, better be getting back. Marie'll be wanting me to clear up after the party."

I opened the front door again and watched as the cocky bastard walked out and drove his car away. I then rushed up the stairs and into our bedroom to find Sally fast asleep under the covers. I shook her, gently at first, then more forcefully, as I tried to get her to open her eyes. She just moaned and turned over, pulling the sheet from her body and exposing her completely naked body. I looked at her beautiful bare ass as she turned away from me and was instantly aroused. I knew she wouldn't be awake any time soon, so I took out my cock and masturbated as I thought of what my filthy wife had been doing all night while dancing with those men, and what she would have done just now if I hadn't stopped them. Just as I pumped all my come over her sexy naked ass, I made a decision. If something like this happened again, I would let her go through with it, and I would watch.

The next morning, Sally had a bad hangover and asked where I had been when Glen took her home. I told her I had just been out driving and that I saw Glen when I came back.

"Yeah. He was really sweet. I was so drunk. He tried to lift me up once and I just fell straight to the floor on my knees. It was embarrassing."

"So he put you in bed, then?"

"Yeah. It must have been just before you got in."

"Obviously. So he took off your dress?"

"Well, of course. It would have been ruined if I slept in it."

"Yes. You told us last night how you were scared of the thought of that dress being spoilt."

Sally giggled. "Oh, so you liked that story," she said, reaching for my cock. "I thought it would turn you on."

"Me and the other three guys in the room."

"I never thought you were the jealous type."

"So after Glen took off your dress, he thought he'd better take off your underwear too. Would that get ruined if you slept in it too?"

"Tom. Look, nothing happened, okay. I was asleep by then. He probably just thought he was entitled to a look at my body as a reward for giving me a lift home. He never tried to fuck me."

"Only because I arrived just in time."

"Well, we'll never know, now, I guess."

I couldn't believe how nonchalant she was about the whole thing. I decided to tell her what I'd seen at the party.

"Oh, Tom. I was drunk. I only let them touch me like that because I wanted to tell you about it afterwards. I know you enjoyed what I told you before. Your cock was harder than it's ever been. You fucked me so well that night. I loved it. I only let those guys play around with me for you. You know I'd never let another man go all the way with me."

Of course I knew no such thing. I guess that everything she said was just about plausible, and it was true that I was really turned on by the thought of other men looking at her body and touching her, but whether she had remained faithful sex-wise, I really didn't know for sure. During the night I had devised a plan to find out just how far she would go. I would find out very soon exactly how far.

To be continued…

SallyJam
SallyJam
398 Followers