All Comments on 'Sally's First'

by sally_spandex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot, really hot

Besides the need to do some editing on your story, you have soo much to tell, please keep on writing, you have the knack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot, but needs editing

It was hot, but it needs some editing. It is distracting when you are reading and grammatical errors appear. Keep on writing, I'd love to read more about Sally!

Unholy1Unholy1over 16 years ago
There's always one.

There's always one person who has to post how they enjoyed the story, but got distracted by the grammatical errors. Honestly if you get distracted that easily, then maybe you should be asking yourself what your really here for. Anyways I thought it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I did this...

I did this many times.. in my 20 's.. go to a cheap adult motel... get all shaved and smooth.. and fem... and then go looking for cock.... and what a cheap cum slut I was... lol

Mitzi36BMitzi36Balmost 15 years ago
Good first chapter

Good description of a tranny's first bj. As a lifelong transvestite I was a bit disappointed at the lack of attention devoted to Sally's dressing up. And how could she ever go out in public WITHOUT A BRA?

Mitzi36BMitzi36Balmost 15 years ago
Good first chapter

Good description of a tranny's first bj. As a lifelong transvestite I was a bit disappointed at the lack of attention devoted to Sally's dressing up. And how could she ever go out in public WITHOUT A BRA?

yumacdyumacdover 14 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

This was hot. A great short story that starts hot and keeps you excited the whole time. Perfect for one-handed reading...lol. Can't wait to read about Sally's first fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My First

Dressed and in a glory hole booth looking for my first cock to come thru.But it came thru the door in the form of a tall black man holding his cock in his hand.He grabbed me by my hair pulled me to the floor and forced his cock in my mouth and down my throat forcing me to suck his cock.He place his hands on my head and pumped his cock in and out.I could feel his balls on my face hitting my nose.Just when he was going to cum he turned me over and shoved his hard cock balls deep in my ass fucking me really hard and fast.Then with out warning he pulled this cock out of my ass and forced it in my mouth and down my throat filling my throat and mouth with his cum. He then made me lick his cock and balls clean of any cum.That was just the first of many cocks that fucked me or i sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made me want to grab my black pat pump 6" heels and head for the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous