Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the shirt off and reached down to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his slacks, even as their lips crushed themselves together in an increasingly unbridled kiss. When Dave’s pants were in a puddle on the floor, he pulled back, removed his socks then stood in front of Sally with his cock making a huge ridge in his briefs. Sally flipped the waistband of his underwear and felt Dave’s rock-hard cock spring into her hands, which instinctively began to rub all over his stiff flesh.

“Mmmm, nice,” Sally cooed, and she meant it. Dave’s cock wasn’t close to Ted’s in size, but it was a nice piece of meat nonetheless. It looked to be in the 7-8 inch range and was nice and meaty, with prominent veins coursing up and down the shaft. She looked Dave’s naked body up and down, admiring the flat stomach and the healthy pecs. Sally lustfully licked her way down Dave’s chest to his abdomen, to his wiry pubic hairs, then down to his thighs. As she licked her way back up his thighs, she lightly stroked Dave’s cock, and was rewarded by a large, thick drop of clear fluid that bubbled out the tip.

Sally didn’t hesitate, but flicked the drop of pre-cum off with her tongue and followed right in with her lips, which formed a big “o” over the head of his cock. She sucked him all the way in one screaming, glorious plunge, taking every bit of him into her throat. When she felt the hair at Dave’s crotch mash into her nose, she felt a sense of exhilaration at having taken a cock all the way in her throat for the first time in her life. Ted had been working patiently with her to perfect her oral technique, getting her to fight past her gag reflex and take more and more of his huge cock. She hadn’t quite been able to take all of Ted yet, but Dave’s somewhat smaller cock fit just about perfectly in her mouth and throat, and she began to vigorously work his cock with her mouth and hands.

As she began to suck him in earnest, Dave looked down and nearly creamed right there at the sight of Sally squatting on her high heels, legs spread wide-open, with her bald, dripping pussy gaping. Sally was beginning to enter the zone, that state of mind where nothing but sexual pleasure mattered, where orgasms came in a never-ending flow. Ted had shown her how to get there, and now she was putting the lessons she’d learned to good use. Unconsciously, Sally dropped a hand to her crotch and began to finger herself briskly, slashing three fingers from her right hand up her juicy furrow then using her thumb to roll her clit around like a marble.

“God, Ted was right, you are a hot little bitch, aren’t you,” Dave gasped.

“What’s the matter, Dave, I’m not too hot for you, am I?” Sally said teasingly, taking his cock out of her mouth and grinning lasciviously before swiping her tongue up the underside of the dick in a lewd manner then covering his dick with her mouth, inhaling his boner and working it vigorously with her mouth and hand.

Dave realized that he was sitting on the edge of a nuclear explosion between his legs, and he knew just what he wanted to do. He really wanted to take his time exploring the hot pussy that winked up at him from between Sally’s widespread legs, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to do that unless he relieved some of the sexual tension in his cock. Sally, too, was sitting on a powder keg as she thrust two and three fingers savagely in and out of her swollen, inflamed pussy.

Finally, gasping, Dave grabbed Sally by the hair and fairly ripped her head back, wrenching his cock out of her hungry mouth. Sally stood up, panting, took a couple of steps back toward the bed, as their lips met yet again, then Dave pushed her firmly onto her back on the bed. As she did Sally lifted her legs into the air and ran her hands between her legs, opening up her juicy snatch for him to do anything he wanted.

Dave fairly leaped face-first right into Sally’s divine pussy, slashing his tongue up her slit then licking and sucking wildly. As they maneuvered to the middle of the bed, Dave rolled himself over onto his knees, with his legs straddling Sally’s head, his face still buried in her tangy twat. Sally was suddenly confronted by the sight of Dave’s hard-on right in her eyes, so she bent her head back and accepted the hard meat back into the warmth of her mouth. As he drove his cock to the hilt in her throat, Dave reached around with both hands behind her thighs and picked Sally’s hips up off the bed, allowing him easy access to her upturned cunt.

Dave was going wild. His mouth and tongue were going 90 miles an hour in Sally’s crotch and his cock was pile-driving its way deep in her throat, fucking her face as if it was a pussy. He was holding back the floodgates with extreme effort, and Sally was working along with him, giving off muffled squeals as her long-awaited orgasm built to a fever pitch.

Something had to give, and it was Sally who gave first, but only by a few seconds. Ripping Dave’s cock from her throat, she felt the avalanche of sensations cascade thunderously through her body, her mouth open and spouting gibberish. Dave pulled himself away from Sally’s crotch, immediately took his cock in hand, stroked it hard for about three or four seconds then shot a humongous load of cum all over Sally’s face and chest.

The first explosive burst splattered right on her left nipple, and streaked across her shoulder and ear. Then he laced the next half-dozen bursts all over Sally’s face, covering her eyes, nose and mouth with his super-heated cum. Sally shrieked in surprise at the sudden rain of cum that saturated her face, and the sheer eroticism – the nastiness – of the act sent her orgasm spiking even higher. She dashed a hand into her boiling cunt and masturbated wildly as her climax overwhelmed her. After the first explosive bursts, Dave pushed his cock back into Sally’s mouth and let her milk the final few oozing spurts with her lips and down her throat.

At last, Dave’s lust was sated, but only a little, and he rolled to his left onto the bed then propped himself up on an elbow to gaze wondrously at Sally. What he saw sent a thrill down his spine, and thus to his dick. Sally pulled herself up off her back, sat upright on the bed and began scooping his cum off her face with two fingers of her right hand. The other hand dropped right into Dave’s lap and began to softly stroke his still semi-hard cock. She slowly, carefully guided the thick, pasty semen that rolled in long, fat dollops down her face into her mouth, sucking her fingers like a miniature cock, as she tasted his seed.

When she had her face reasonably clean, Sally crawled onto her knees, gave Dave a big, sloppy kiss, letting him get a good taste of his cum, then pushed him down until he was flat on his back, leaned over, grabbed his cock and covered it with her mouth. She sucked him just long enough to get his hard-on back up to full strength then she pulled herself up and straddled his hips. Still holding his cock by the base, she aimed the head for her flooded opening, rubbed it around between her lips a few times to get it good and lubricated then sat full onto his cock, impaling herself with his fleshy pole.

Sally was going nuts with lust, and she rocked up and down, and side to side, sliding her dripping pussy along Dave’s dick, which was being furiously thrust upward with his hips. Dave finally grabbed Sally’s butt in his hands and slowed her down to a steady, workable pace. Sally rolled her head back wantonly and let Dave’s powerful hands guide her up and down on his cock. As she did, her tits thrust outward, the hard nipples aimed at Dave’s face as they jiggled wetly on her chest. She took her tits in her hands, squeezed the fleshy globes, and pinched her nipples and rolled them between her thumb and fingers.

Dave slid his hands up Sally’s back and pulled her down until her tits were hovering above his mouth then he captured each of the hard roseate nipples between his lips. He sucked each of her tips ravenously, lovingly, and Sally felt spasms of lust jolt her from chest to spine, and thus to her numbed mind. She could feel a second, much more intense orgasm beginning to reach critical mass, and she lit the fuse by dropping a hand and frigging her clit on every upstroke of her pussy. When Dave was completely embedded in her body, she ground her cunt around the base of his cock, rubbing her clit on his coarse pubic bush as she did. Sally could feel her vagina tighten around Dave’s cock as she pumped him like a runaway oil derrick.

Dave wanted to go slow and make it last, and he did his best, but the superheated pussy engulfing his cock was too insistent for him to hold off for long. So when Sally felt her orgasm begin to erupt, she bent over and kissed Dave with utter abandon, which had the effect of tightening her pussy even more. And that’s when Dave gave half-dozen staccato thrusts with his hips and burst forth with his own climax, firing a Vesuvius of molten cum as far up Sally’s pussy as he could reach. They clutched at each other, kissing wildly, as the waves of lust cascaded from one to the other, back and forth like lightning.

As the orgasmic tide finally ebbed out to sea, a feeling of utter, pleasant exhaustion swept over the couple, and soon they were sound asleep.

To be continued

12