Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was trying to hold back the tide that was ready to explode like an atomic bomb, and he could see Matt’s head was thrown back and his teeth clenched as he fucked Sally’s ass like a piston. All the while two sets of hands were roaming all over Sally’s sweaty body, working her hips between their bodies or squeezing and pinching her tits. At one point, Ted pulled her down and he took each nipple in his mouth and nibbled quite hard on each, leaving the flesh red and tender.

Faster and faster, the threesome worked, as Sally’s body shuddered with wanton abandon as each wave of orgasm rocked her to her core. She could not believe the intensity of the feeling of having two cocks in her body at the same time, of being utterly skewered by two big, throbbing, rock-hard dicks, pounding both of her holes, with only a slick, sturdy membrane separating the two. She loved it when they both filled her to the hilt at the same time, and the waves of pleasure she was getting when they did was like nothing she’d experienced before.

At last, the pace began to overtake the trio, and the two men, especially, could feel their control slipping.

“You ready?” Ted asked finally, gasping. Matt just nodded and on cue, they pounded their cocks as deep as possible, rutting to the hilt. Then, with gasps and cries, the two men exploded in unison. For Sally, it was like she was sitting on a water fountain as the two cocks swelled to impossible size then gave forth gushers of cum. That did it. Sally herself explode in a gut-wrenching orgasm that made her entire body shudder and shake. Her mind was a void as the shattered pieces of her climax slowly settled to earth with a twitch. Her pussy and her ass clenched tightly, milking every last drop of cum from the two cocks that were slowly beginning to wilt.

For long minutes, the threesome trembled and panted as the collective orgasm began to fade and they began to regain some semblance of reality. As they lay there, Sally could feel cum oozing out from around the two cocks in her body, down over Ted’s balls. Sally slumped onto Ted’s laid-out body, while Matt finally pulled away, and when he did, a river of cum poured out her distended asshole, down her thighs and onto the sofa. Ted finally extricated himself from Sally, laying her down onto her back on the sofa. After a few minutes of rest, she finally, wearily looked up at Ted and Matt, who were already dressed and gathering their things to leave.

Now that the ecstasy of the moment had passed, Sally could see that she had been taken past a point beyond which there was no turning back. She had finally surrendered to her whorish lust and given herself to two men at once. That made her a true slut, and now that she’d done it with two, there was no limit to how many she’d take on, given the right circumstances.

Ted and Sally stared at each other for just a second as he and Matt turned to leave. They’d left a couple of joints and a few beers, but neither one had even bothered to give her a goodbye kiss or even a thank you. As they looked at each other, Sally saw a slow smirk cross Ted’s face, and she knew he’d taken account of her reaction to the evening’s party, and she knew he would use that knowledge to his enormous pleasure for the foreseeable future.

(To be continued).

12