Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally performs at club's Christmas party.
5.2k words
4.62
64.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

December 1980

The club's annual Christmas party was winding down, and Sally was feeling very little pain. She'd been tossing back screwdrivers most of the night with her mother, while Sylvia looked on, nursing her soda.

Sylvia was her mom's official driver for the night, since she was still too young to drink, and besides, after seeing what alcohol was doing to her mother, her stepfather, and now her sister, she had sworn never to touch the stuff. Sally didn't care; she was having fun. She'd flirted with a number of the men at the party, but had teasingly moved on whenever they began to get too close.

Finally, her mother had had enough. She was shit-faced, and babbling, and Sylvia decided it was time to take her home. She tried to talk Sally into coming home with her, but Sally had her own car, and she was in no mood to quit partying.

Just then, Ted appeared at the bar, and escorted his wife to her car. He smoothly played the part of the concerned husband as he helped her to the car, giving his wife a warm kiss before sending her and Sylvia on their way.

When they were gone, Sally headed back to the bar for another drink. After she'd picked it up, Ted materialized next to her.

"Why don't you come with me," he said with a wicked gleam in his eye. "I've got something I want to show you."

Sally felt her insides lurch. She knew from experience that whenever Ted said he wanted to show her something, it was usually something that involved her getting fucked. Ted led Sally down the stairs, down to a part of the club she'd never been before. They came to a door, which Ted unlocked, opening onto a short hallway. Sally could hear muffled voices behind a door that lay at the end of the hall, and this puzzled her.

Ted stopped her then, and pulled out a vial of cocaine. He offered Sally two heaping spoonfuls then took two for himself. He gave Sally another dose then gave himself another one, as well. Then he put the vial away, reached for Sally and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply, intently, and Sally responded, although she was still puzzled. As he kissed her, he reached a hand under her skirt and ran his fingers under the gusset of her black silk panties, feeling her bald pussy, which immediately began to moisten.

"We're not going to do it right here, are we?" Sally asked breathlessly when they broke the embrace.

"Heavens no," Ted exclaimed, as he pulled the vial back out and gave Sally yet another couple of hits of the white powder. "I'm just getting you warmed up. We're going to the 'other party,' the one only a few of us know about."

He said this with such a shit-eating grin that Sally was immediately suspicious. What was going on here? In the two-plus years that she'd been Ted's slut, she had done anything and everything he'd told her to do, but this time something was in his tone, and in the way he looked at her, that sent a chill up her spine. She had a sense that she was about to break new ground in perversity, and she couldn't decide whether to be afraid or excited.

Nevertheless, she willingly followed Ted's lead as they walked toward the door at the end of the hall. When they reached the door, Ted gave a rhythmic knock, two slow raps, followed by three quick ones then two more slow knocks. Immediately, the door opened and they were ushered into a plush room that was filled with cigar and cigarette smoke.

Sally was stunned to see the room filled with five men, plus the one who had let them in. They were sitting around an ornate card table, playing poker, and drinking whiskey. She looked wildly at Ted for a second as it began to dawn on her what was about to happen. Ted simply gave her a steely look in response as if to say, "you can't back out now."

Quite simply, the men looked at her the way a pack of dogs would look at a big juicy steak. Sally knew most of the men in the room. There was Jerry, the golf pro, a tall, lean man with sandy blond hair, the man who had let them in the room. He had returned to his seat and was shuffling a deck of cards. Next to him was a man she didn't know, a short, stocky fellow of about 50, with a mostly-bald head. Then there was Mr. Thompson, the head of the board of directors for the club, a stately man in his late 50s with a patrician mane of silver hair. She didn't know the next man, a rich-looking fellow in his mid-40s, but she knew well the man to his left. That was Bill, a wealthy industrialist with whom Ted had done some business with in the past. Bill had fucked her on two previous occasions, and quite well. Finally, there was Tom, a swarthy man in his mid-30s with dark hair that fell about his shoulders. He owned a real estate company, and while she'd met him a couple of times, they had not fucked as of yet.

"Gentlemen," Ted addressed the group. "Some of you already know Sally here, but for those who don't, I'd like you to meet my stepdaughter. She's agreed to entertain us tonight. Bill can attest to the fact that she's one horny blonde."

Bill just nodded and gave a wolfish grin, and Sally felt herself turning red, but she also felt herself getting excited. It wouldn't be fair to say that all the sex that she'd been engaged in over the previous months had become mundane, but it had been quite a while since she'd had a really new sexual experience, and this was definitely something new. She'd never before taken on more than three men at once, and now here were seven men who were obviously ready to fuck her. Perhaps if she'd been sober, she might have been more dismayed at the prospect, but the vodka and cocaine had fueled her libido to the point where she was up for just about anything.

Sally walked seductively into the room, drained what was left of her drink and stood between two of the men, who immediately ran their hands over her butt. The room was the private game room, a part of the club very few members knew about. It was a place where the club's elite could gather for high-stakes poker and other activities that the general membership wasn't offered.

"I've got an idea," Mr. Thompson said. "How about we play a few hands of poker to decide who gets to warm up our guest. The winner of the first hand gets five minutes of play with her tits, then we'll move to other things. Agreed?"

The group agreed, so the cards were cut and dealt. Sally stood between Ted and Bill, who each ran their hands up her skirt to her panties, which were beginning to get wet with her arousal. The first hand was won by the stocky bald man, who was introduced as Malcolm, a visiting businessman from England. Sally swayed as she strolled to where he was sitting, unbuttoning her blouse as she did. She discarded the blouse then unhooked her bra, tossing both onto a sofa that sat along one wall of the room.

Malcolm whistled in appreciation as Sally's tits came into view. Sally knew what to do instinctively, and cupped her perfect breasts in each hand, offering them for Malcolm's pleasure. He gazed lustfully as she rolled the stiffening nipples between each thumb and forefinger. Malcolm removed Sally's hands from her tits and replaced them with his own, squeezing and fondling her soft white flesh. After a minute or so, he pulled her by her tits so she was leaning forward, the better for him to suck, lick and bite her nipples. He nipped them lightly with his teeth, sending sparks of lust shooting through her body. In no time, his five minutes were up, and Malcolm reluctantly released Sally's breasts.

"Looking forward to getting to know you, my dear," he said in his clipped English accent. Sally wasn't going to say anything, but she caught Ted looking at her sternly, so she responded.

"I'm looking forward to it, too," she said, and reached down to squeeze the bulge in his slacks.

At stake for the next hand was five minutes fingering Sally's pussy, and Tom was the winner this time. Sally walked over and stood next to him, with a fresh drink in her hand. Tom reached up and unzipped her skirt, grinning as it dropped to the floor. Sally kicked the skirt over in the general direction of the sofa and stood with her legs slightly spread while Tom ran his fingers between her legs.

"I'd say this bitch is hot to trot," Tom said when he encountered her soaking-wet panties and the dripping pussy underneath. Sally closed her eyes and her breathing quickened as Tom ran his fingers under her panties and began to run them through her bald pussy lips. After a minute, he pulled her panties down, but not off, leaving them stretched between her thighs, while he worked two fingers into her pussy. As he plowed his fingers rhythmically in Sally's cunt, Tom's thumb was rolling her swollen clit around and around. Once or twice, he even ran his juicy fingers back between her butt cheeks to her puckered asshole, getting it nice and wet.

When Tom's time was up, Sally drained her drink then just stood there, awaiting the outcome of the next hand. She felt enormously self-conscious and vulgar to be standing amid these horny men with her panties halfway down her thighs, like she was some naughty schoolgirl. She could feel the moisture seeping from her pussy and coating her red, open labia.

The prize this time was a blowjob, and the players went at it with gusto. Finally, Jerry emerged as the winner, and he gleefully crooked a finger to motion Sally over to where he was sitting. Jerry pushed his chair away from the table and spread his legs to allow Sally easier access. She obediently knelt in front of him and opened his zipper to fish out his cock. It was already hard and leaking, and she immediately began to lick the shaft and his balls. Jerry's cock was long and slender, probably 7, maybe 8 inches, and soon it was standing tall and proud out of his pants.

When she had Jerry's cock covered with the combination of her saliva and his pre-cum, she opened her mouth and covered the head with her lips. Holding his dick by the base, she drew about two-thirds of it into her mouth and into her throat, and began to work that part back and forth, hollowing her cheeks to draw him in and out of her throat. After a couple of minutes of sucking, she pushed her head down until she had every bit of him in her throat and his pubic bush was tickling her nose. At this display, the rest of the men gave out excited exclamations, and Sally could see them out of the corner of her eye moving around to get a better view.

Jerry was starting to hump upward with increasingly jerky motions as he felt a raging flood begin to boil in his balls from the pro-quality blowjob he was receiving. Grasping the back of Sally's head by her short, short hair, he began to work her head up and down with his hands. Lewd gurgling noises escaped Sally's mouth as she sucked ever more vigorously, and presently her effort was rewarded. Jerry jerked upward hard one final time then exploded in a tidal wave of cum that hit the back of Sally's throat like a machine gun. Sally swallowed as quickly as she could, but a small stream of cum escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin. When Jerry was finished, he slumped back in his seat, momentarily satiated.

Sally's insides were sizzling from an acute need to cum, and Ted saw the look in her eye, because he announced that the game was over, and he was moving the show along. He motioned for Sally to lie back on the table in front of him, which she did in a lusty daze. When she was laid back, Ted quickly rolled her panties up her legs and tossed them over to join the rest of her clothes, along with her shoes, leaving her completely naked and exposed to this roomful of men. Sally didn't care at this point. She had lost the ability to think rationally, so great was her need to cum. And Ted didn't disappoint her. He bent his face to her dripping snatch and ran the tip of his tongue up her juicy cunt lips.

"Ummmmmh," Sally purred. "Oooh yeah, eat me, Ted. Come on, make me cum." Ted did just that, sliding his tongue into her silky cunt and rolling it around to hit her sugary walls. Sally writhed on the table as the other men watched in fascination. Some of them had already removed their clothes in preparation for the main event, and were lightly stroking their stiff cocks in anticipation. As he tongued Sally's cunt, Ted's lips were massaging her labia, stoking her inner fire to white-hot intensity.

Ted teased her for several minutes, bringing Sally to the brink of orgasm then backing off. But when he slashed his tongue around her throbbing clit, it sent her tumbling over the top. With a squeal and a heavy gasp, she felt a full-body tremor rush through her body as her climax washed over her like the ocean waves crashing on the rocks. Ted continued licking at her twitching cunt for at least a minute after her initial orgasm, forcing her body nearly into convulsions.

When Ted pulled his mouth away from Sally's pussy, a wet ring surrounded his mouth, which was turned up in a gleeful grin.

"Best pussy in town," he announced. "Jack, since you're our fearless leader (referring to the man Sally had heretofore only known as Mr. Thompson), we'll let you have first crack at fucking Sally. While you're at it, we'll cut the cards to determine the fucking order for the rest of us. Don't hold anything back. She likes it hard and fast."

Thompson saluted Ted as he stepped up to the table and aimed a short, but fairly fat cock at Sally's dripping cunt. He rubbed the bulbous head between her lips to her still-throbbing clit, eliciting a moan of lust from Sally. She was ready for as much cock as these men could give her, and they knew it. Jack hadn't gotten where he was in business, and as head of the club, by being shy, and he knew what he wanted before he gave Sally what she wanted. He bent down and kissed Sally deeply, then whispered something in her ear. Sally turned red, but nodded her head in acceptance.

"Please, I want you to fuck me," she said. "All of you. I want all of you to fuck me, anywhere you want."

"Good girl," Jack said, as he pushed his cock into Sally's steaming slit as far as he could. Within a few seconds, he was pumping rhythmically back and forth in her pussy. Sally was slithering on the table as sweat broke out all over her body, adding another touch to her already sky-high arousal. Thompson stood there working his cock in her body, while reaching up to squeeze the tits that jiggled on her chest. Sally's breasts were just big enough that they stood up proudly even as she was laid flat on her back, but not so big that they flopped all over the place.

Jack prided himself on being in excellent shape for a man his age, and he kept at it for almost 10 minutes before he started feeling the tingling in his groin that told him he was about to shoot a huge load deep in the blonde slut's clenching cunt. Rather than lose concentration, he stepped up his pace, pounding furiously as Sally threw her head back and cried out in utter passion, as another orgasm swept through her body.

Suddenly, he felt himself cross the threshold and with a choking cry, he pushed as deep as he could one final time and surrendered a gusher of cum, bathing Sally's womb in his steaming hot sauce. He pumped his cock several more times, making sure she got every drop, before slipping his wilting dick out of her gaping hole, followed immediately by a river of cum that flowed past her lips and over her asshole.

Next up was the rich-looking man Sally didn't know, a well-built man with short brown hair who had been addressed as "councilman," and she realized that he was a member of the town's council. His name was John, and he was fairly tall and possessed of a very nice-looking cock of about 7 inches. He didn't hesitate, but stepped up to the table and thrust his dick into her flooded pussy in one smooth plunge.

Sally groaned and mewled in obvious pleasure as John fucked her with strong, steady strokes, and she rolled her hips up and around to make sure he hit all of her hot spots. Dimly, she sensed the table being surrounded, and she felt two pulsing cocks being pressed into her hands. Instinctively, she wrapped her hands around them and began to stroke them lightly. As John fucked her, she felt her head being turned to the right and cock belonging to Bill pushed its way into her mouth. She gurgled with lust as four cocks worked themselves around the horny blonde, while the other three men, Ted, Jerry and Jack fixed drinks and prepared for another go at Sally's hot young body.

John was one politician with a weakness for young pussy, and he knew just how to treat them. He fucked Sally hard and fast, just the way Ted had told them to, and he reached down and began to roll Sally's clit with his fingers, triggering a muffled moan of lust from her mouth. He might have been content to fuck Sally all night, but he knew there were others with raging hard-ons eager for their crack at her, so he stepped up his pace. He drilled his cock back and forth in her steaming cunt, and soon he felt his balls churning with a massive cum load. With a long groan, he pushed deep in Sally's womb and spewed at least a dozen hard bursts of hot white cream, so much that it oozed out from around his dick in a foaming goo.

Sally pulled Bill's cock out of her mouth and screamed out as yet another climax roared through her. She was beginning to hit the fuck zone, where her orgasms came at a breakneck pace. She wasn't quite there yet, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she did.

When John was finally finished shooting his load, he pulled his still semi-hard cock from Sally's flooded pussy and stepped away to the bar for another drink.

Bill was up next, and Sally lifted her head in anticipation. Bill wasn't particularly tall, only about 5-8, but he had a nice fat dick that she'd really enjoyed on the two previous occasions he'd fucked her. But instead of driving his dick into her pussy the way the first two men had, Bill rolled her over so she was on her stomach on the table and her feet were on the floor.

"I think it's time we test out Sally's ass," Bill said. "What do you think, baby? You ready for Billy Boy to fuck your ass?"

"Ooooh, yeahhhhh!" Sally said steamily. "Fuck my ass, Bill. Shove that fat cock up my butt and make me cummmmm!"

Bill did just that, pushing his cock past Sally's anal ring with only minimal resistance. When the head of his cock plopped past her sphincter, Sally screamed in pain/pleasure the way she always did when a dick first entered her ass. But soon her cries were cries of complete pleasure and passion as Bill began to rhythmically pound her rectum with his fat tool. Bill pushed and pulled his cock back and forth in Sally's ass, as rapid-fire orgasms began to shoot through her body. At one point, he pulled his cock all the way out, and marveled at the way her ass stayed wide-open, awaiting his return.

Pushing his way back in, Bill began to hump Sally's ass hard and fast, as they each spewed out a torrent of obscene gibberish. As one particularly intense climax washed over her body, Sally felt her rectum clench, and that was too much for Bill, with a cry of, "here it comes," he shot a tremendous load of cum deep in Sally's bowels. He shot spurt after spurt of white-hot cum deep in her twitching ass, as Sally closed her eyes tightly and rode out the orgasmic storm.

Tom was next, and he quickly pulled Sally onto the floor onto her knees, gripped her sweaty hips and rammed his 6-inch dong into Sally's pussy with gusto. Although his cock wasn't all that big, Tom knew how to please a woman with what he had. He rolled his cock around her flooded walls, and the pronounced ridge that ran the length of his shaft seemed to always touch her clit in such a way that it drove her nearly insane with lust.

Just then, she felt her head being lifted and saw Malcolm kneel in front of her, sporting a fat cock that jutted out from his hairy belly. It was only about 5 inches long, but it was meaty and laced with bulging veins that spoke of intense arousal. Sally eagerly grabbed the fat cock by the base and stuffed it into her mouth, every last bit and began to suck voraciously. She was beyond control now, with orgasms tumbling out of her body nearly constantly, right along with all of the cum that dripped down the insides of her thighs.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12