Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was fucking Sally wildly now, and he could feel the combined cum of all the previous men who had been in her slimy slit. Sally was bucking back on his cock with equal frenzy, while slobbering all over Malcolm's fat red cock. Faster and faster, the trio worked, while the rest of the men stood or sat around watching in fascination. Most of them were already sporting renewed erections, waiting for a second crack at the slutty blonde on the floor.

Sally was floating on a cloud of sexual nirvana, as two cocks fucked her mouth and pussy like pistons. Malcolm was the first to finally lose control. He threw his head back, pulled his cock out of Sally's mouth and fired a series of hard cumshots in the general direction of her wide-open mouth. The first two or three shots landed in Sally's mouth, the rest splattered her cheeks and chin. Watching the whorish display proved to be too much for Tom, who also pulled out at the last second and sprayed his cum all over Sally's gaping pussy, her equally-gaping asshole and her upturned butt cheeks. Sally trembled and jerked as her orgasm reached a crescendo, before finally subsiding somewhat.

As Sally regained a semblance of consciousness, she felt a sense of accomplishment. She had done it; she'd taken all of them, except for Ted, and he was sitting on the sofa with the biggest hard-on of them all, waiting for his chance. He had managed to slip off to a corner to add a couple of spoons to his buzz, and he quickly and offered two quick spoons to Sally, who took them without thinking, then gave her a drink, which she downed in one big gulp.

"You ready for more?" Ted asked Sally, with a sardonic grin on his face. Sally's response was to grab Ted's massive cock and shovel it into her mouth. She took half of it right away, and within the first dozen sucks, she'd managed to take it all, to the loud and amazed exhalation from the rest of the crowd.

Now it was time for the fuck frenzy. Ted let Sally suck his cock for just a few minutes, then motioned for Jerry to come over and lie down on the floor. Jerry lay down in front of Sally, and she immediately crawled over, straddled his hips, grabbed his long cock at the base and sank her flooded pussy onto it, impaling herself to the hilt in one gasping plunge. She quickly began a steady up-and-down motion with her hips, feeling Jerry's cock fill her deeper than any cock had so far that night.

After just a few minutes of fucking, Sally felt someone move in behind her, and looking over her shoulder, she saw that it was her stepfather. Sally knew what was coming, and she couldn't wait. As she rode Jerry's cock like a deranged cowgirl, she reached back with both hands and opened her wet, reddened butt cheeks and begged for Ted to stick his cock into her ass. It no longer mattered to her that all of these men now knew she was an insatiable slut. She just wanted to get completely and totally fucked by the two biggest cocks in the room.

Ted had watched patiently as his stepdaughter went through all of his friends, but now it was his turn, and he was ready to fuck Sally into oblivion. As Sally knelt in front of him, holding her butt cheeks open lewdly, with Jerry's cock fully embedded in her cunt, he pressed the head of his cock to her red, swollen anus and pushed it in. This time, there was no resistance whatsoever. Far from it; Sally eagerly accepted Ted's cock in her ass and quickly the threesome got into a brisk fucking rhythm.

Almost the moment Ted's cock reached the deepest part of Sally's rectum, another orgasm, more potent than any she'd experienced thus far, ripped through her guts. She squealed, cried, moaned and gasped as the powerful climax sent her soaring. As she opened her eyes, she saw that the other five men had surrounded the writhing trio on the floor. They all stood around with their renewed erections in their hands.

Sally looked up to see Jack in front of her, and she gazed wantonly into his piercing eyes before pushing her mouth onto his cock. As she worked her mouth on Jack's cock, she felt two other cocks being placed in her hands, and she quickly established a brisk stroking motion on them. On either side of Jack were Bill and Tom, and after a few minutes, she leaned slightly to her left and plunged her mouth onto Bill's dick, sucked him for a few minutes then turned her attention to Tom. She worked her mouth alternately on the trio of dicks in front of her, while her hands were busy masturbating Malcolm and John, and her pussy and ass were being pounded by Ted and Jerry.

Orgasms were ripping Sally's guts almost non-stop as the wallowed in the unbelievable sexual thrill of being the centerpiece in a full-blown orgy. She came and came and came, until her mind was a vacuum and her body was a limp, sweaty wreck.

Ted could feel Jerry's cock thrusting upward while he was pushing downward into Sally's ass. They could each feel it every time Sally convulsed in another orgasm, but the coke had taken the edge off his need to cum just enough that he could stay the course.

But it couldn't last forever. Malcolm was the first to feel the sharp tingle of impeding orgasm. With a growl, he pulled his cock out of Sally's hand, stroked himself hard for several strokes and shot a geyser of cum across Sally's tits. Seconds later, it was Bill who lost his load, and he aimed his at Sally's face, shooting four distinct arcs of cum across the right side of her face. Then he shot the oozing last few spurts into her wet, spiky hair. That was too much for John, who shot his cum load across the left side of Sally's face, almost the same time that Tom shot ribbons of cum across Sally's eyes and forehead.

That left Jack, and the two men who were still furiously fucking Sally's pussy and ass. Jack grabbed Sally by the back of her head and fucked her face hard. Sally could hardly breathe from the cock pounding her throat and the cum that had been shot across her nostrils, and she worked her mouth frantically to finish Jack off. And quickly her efforts bore fruit, as Jack gripped her wet hair tightly, pushed his cock to the hilt in Sally's throat and sent a tremendous load of cum straight into her stomach. She swallowed every drop of Jack's cum, humming with insane lust as she did.

Meanwhile, Ted and Jerry felt their own orgasms reaching critical mass, and they pounded Sally furiously, until they too surrendered their cum. Almost simultaneously, the two men tumbled over the edge and blasted hot cum deep in their respective holes. Ted shot what seemed to be a gallon of cum way deep in Sally's rectum from the feeling of Jerry spewing his cum deep up her cunt. He fired bolt after bolt of hot cream up Sally's pussy, adding his sauce to the flood of cum that had been there before he started.

Sally was beyond feeling. As Ted and Jerry spent themselves in her, she slumped over onto Jerry's chest, passed out. Ted pulled his cock out of Sally's ass and was thrilled at the way her hole gaped open well after he'd removed it and the cum that oozed out of the red hole. Then Jerry rolled Sally off his body onto her back on the floor.

Sally lay back, her arms and legs wide open. She had cum pouring out of her pussy and oozing out her ass, and she had cum coating the insides of her thighs almost to her knees. She had cum on her tits and her face was a white mask of cum that had been shot all over it. She finally awoke when Ted started shaking her, and she wearily lifted her head to see that they were the only two people left in the room.

Ted helped Sally clean up a little bit, got her dressed, or at least got her blouse and skirt on her – the bra and panties had been pocketed by one or another of the participants. Ted even helped her to her car and kissed her with unusual tenderness before sending her home. And why not? Sally had made this Christmas party the best ever, one that would still be whispered about years later.

To be continued...

12