All Comments on 'Sally's Trip to the Theater'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An unexpected reaction to an unacceptable situation JPB has been surely betrayed..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I like this one - well done!

kirei8kirei812 months ago

As has been noted by others, John had no intention of payback for Sam. The "boys will be boys" attitude turned John into a cucky wimp and the really good story into a 3 star story at most. No post up and no dire warning cemented the low score.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Degrading women? Not very exciting!

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A nice well written story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"I was so mad at you" So every time she gets mad she might cheat?

\

I still don't see how she could choke AFTER they ate, cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher!

\

"Pummeling her stomach?" - He's never heard of the Heimlich Maneuver?"

\

"I raised the paddle high and brought it down viciously against her left cheek." - She so small that she needs to shop in the CHILDREN'S department yet he has to paddle her VICIOUSLY?

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

It was very obvious this was going to be a RAAC from the first couple of chapters, the rest was just fluff.⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Punishment didn't fit the crime.

What John did was bad, but it was done as a true mistake. Man didn't know what his dismissal would do. So it's a small punishment. What Sally did was a marriage ending decision. Not mistake. A paddling isn't sufficient. Maybe if the paddling was done a routine thing, maybe it would help even out the pain. Because infidelity hurts for years. So the pain would have to be trauma level, or carried out over the duration of his pain. Or he could up the pain, but I don't see him doing that.

An obvious revenge would be making her watch him take another woman. And getting her blessing to do so. But he's too nice. I'd suggest more paddling sessions. Maybe add a cat-o-nine-tails because it causes more pain. Bondage too. That's the level of pain cheating creates. One paddling is just too watered down a punishment. She'd equate her pain that night to his pain. And that's simply not true. And her pain at his dismissal easily vanishes upon discovery that he made a true mistake. That it wasn't done intentionally takes 90% of it's sting out.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Sorry but they should've divorced.. He was at fault but she went way beyond that I doubt any marriages would survive that

gort69gort697 months ago

Well conceived and executed. The only reason it isn't a five is that it was built on anothers initial idea.

Keep it up

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Sorry… The ugly bitch needed to be kicked to the curb. Take the husbands man card. He really was a cuck after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous