All Comments on 'Sally's Trip to the Theater'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Sorry… The ugly bitch needed to be kicked to the curb. Take the husbands man card. He really was a cuck after all.

gort69gort697 months ago

Well conceived and executed. The only reason it isn't a five is that it was built on anothers initial idea.

Keep it up

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Sorry but they should've divorced.. He was at fault but she went way beyond that I doubt any marriages would survive that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Punishment didn't fit the crime.

What John did was bad, but it was done as a true mistake. Man didn't know what his dismissal would do. So it's a small punishment. What Sally did was a marriage ending decision. Not mistake. A paddling isn't sufficient. Maybe if the paddling was done a routine thing, maybe it would help even out the pain. Because infidelity hurts for years. So the pain would have to be trauma level, or carried out over the duration of his pain. Or he could up the pain, but I don't see him doing that.

An obvious revenge would be making her watch him take another woman. And getting her blessing to do so. But he's too nice. I'd suggest more paddling sessions. Maybe add a cat-o-nine-tails because it causes more pain. Bondage too. That's the level of pain cheating creates. One paddling is just too watered down a punishment. She'd equate her pain that night to his pain. And that's simply not true. And her pain at his dismissal easily vanishes upon discovery that he made a true mistake. That it wasn't done intentionally takes 90% of it's sting out.

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

It was very obvious this was going to be a RAAC from the first couple of chapters, the rest was just fluff.⭐️⭐️

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"I was so mad at you" So every time she gets mad she might cheat?

\

I still don't see how she could choke AFTER they ate, cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher!

\

"Pummeling her stomach?" - He's never heard of the Heimlich Maneuver?"

\

"I raised the paddle high and brought it down viciously against her left cheek." - She so small that she needs to shop in the CHILDREN'S department yet he has to paddle her VICIOUSLY?

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A nice well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Degrading women? Not very exciting!

kirei8kirei812 months ago

As has been noted by others, John had no intention of payback for Sam. The "boys will be boys" attitude turned John into a cucky wimp and the really good story into a 3 star story at most. No post up and no dire warning cemented the low score.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I like this one - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An unexpected reaction to an unacceptable situation JPB has been surely betrayed..

RedRaven18RedRaven18about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story , liked the way insecurities were the real source that powered her actions. Many stories let the pussy drive the need for the affair , when we know there is always a deeper driver at work ….that’s my thinking anyways . Like your work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needed some payback on Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. 5* However, in the real world, having kids with a woman who has already cheated seldom turns out well for the husband who is chained to her for the rest of the kid’s lives and the financial implications become more draconian for the husband if she cheats again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was kind of shocked by the wife's behavior and didn't expect anything other than a hard BTB. I think it was the third page I had a thought enter my head: She's desperately in love with John and is just immature and more than a little messed up. I found myself rooting for them and against all the desperately angry commenters that would rather be unhappy for their entire lives than get past a mistake. Sure there were some inconsistencies here and there in the story but I never doubted for a moment that she was crazy for him and was just acting out irrationally. I didn't find John a whimp at all. He saw a problem and fixed it. John's family is going to live happily ever after while the angry anons here are busy scowling at their televisions all alone.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 1 year ago

Why is it OK to believe that Sam was "just doing what any man would do" yet she's a fool for believing " that's what men do when away from home"?

If you go back, it seems that she offered it to several men at the office. Only Sam took her up on it. So no, that's not what any other man would have done. Also, Sam's free to go ahead and break the next husband's heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Faggoty cuck shit .

Hope her next boyfriend gives them both aids

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You tagged this story under stupidity. You are correct, the story, the plot line, the characters behaviour, they're all pretty darn stupid

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

I fail to understand why this writer is considered to be competent. This just more of the cuck drivel that spews from their keyboard. There is absolutely no reason this should be a raac. She did everything purposefully and intentionally. But willingly manipulated dumb ass cucks are a speciality here, so........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible. In the original story, "Sally" was a vicious bitch. Calling her husband while he was out of town and making sure he heard the sound of her getting fucked. On the following evening, her going out again with "Sam" and then on returning home, giving Sam a blow job in the driveway and then fucking him in the back seat of the car. In short, she overreacted and rubbed her husband's nose in the grossest sort of infidelity. Even in your version, she has no excuse for acting as she did. There is no way that her intentionally trying to hurt her husband as badly as possible could or would be forgiven so easily.

And one last thing; the lawyers in so many of these stories are such low energy losers that it gives the profession an even worse rap than it already has. The "advice" the lawyer gave was incoherent and useless. And as stacked against men as the divorce courts are, it surely is better by far to divorce now while both are still young and they are childless rather than wait a few years after having kids and she decides again she is going to punish her husband because he missed a play, so she takes a lover or two. Then John really will get screwed by the system. But now? Dump her fast and minimize as much as possible what she would get in the divorce. Poorly written, unconvincing, a sorry waste of time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my favorites. Glad it showed up on the random suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the character development and felt it allowed the reader to infer a great deal more complexity to their relationship dynamic than was overtly written.

However, when I reached the punishment I was genuinely disturbed. I don’t understand inflicting such brutal physical pain on someone you claim to love. I don’t like violence against women in any form, in this case i felt particularly repulsed by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did what she did because she perceived he was an uncaring asshole. She was not the only one who should have been paddled he should have been as well.

He realised he had married a woman who had self image problems while separated but did very little to help her. Sure buying clothes that suited her was a start and hopefully he made her realise such but to punish her with that sort of violence means eventually she will resent it when she realises what sort of an AHole her husband really is.

He should have explained to her that he loved her as she was. I know he told her how hurt he was with her fucking another guy but well maybe he deserved it.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

For heavens sake she openly cheats and then rubs his nose in her bullshit.

And, you have him forgive her????????

I’m gobsmacked that you’d do this. If your wife did this to you would you jump up and down for joy and forgive her ??????

No you would not and neither would any man with any self respect.

I like some of your stories and others l truly hate. This howler is a hater no doubt about.

1/5 do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, thanks for putting an end to Bob’s story, and thanks for not burning Sally to the ground. No one person is ever completely at fault, or completely innocent in these cases. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pitiful just pitiful..

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Good story. 5 Stars!

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Sam needed a beating to end all beatings, the shrewy little tramp needed to be kicked to the curb. I skipped ahead to see the RAAC...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Harvey8910......

( ditto ) .....

ibuguseribuguseralmost 3 years ago

A nice twist to the original story. Certainly a 5*er.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked your story. I liked Denver when I lived there back in the 80s. That northwest part of the metropolitan area is where BJC airport is located and where I learned to fly. Too bad that the company I went out there to work for was not honest with me from the beginning.

Your story is so realistic because way too much oF John's character I see in my mirror. My wife is one foot shorter than me, and I traveled a LOT during my career, now retired. She didn't cheat on me, but that doesn't mean i didn't give her reason to.

Lastly, I wonder who edits far wonderer's stories; his stories are written a LOT better than his comments.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are the men in your stories such wimps ?

Im embarrassed for you

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. John caught his wife cheating on him. He realized that he did not respect how much this play was important to her. Sally learned her lesson. She acted out of anger and realized that because of anger about a play she was throwing away her marriage. She realized her mistake and wanted to make up with John right away. But i loved the way Carvohi had John take his time and realize his mistakes too. Sally certainly realized how good she has it and John realized that he had been neglecting his wife. I loved the shopping trip and the jewelry that John gave Sally just before going into the company party. It was wonderful. I really loved the paddle scene. It was John's way of putting a box around this infidelity. Sally was surprized to hear that on his business trips, John never had an affair with one of the beautiful women that he works with. She realized was a good man she has and who she almost lost over a play. Great Job.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

On second thought.... This is some gay motherfucking shit.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

While I love your writing; I really hate RAAC/ CUCK stories... Sally fucked, sucked a man who was NOT her husband!!! No reason short of violent rape is worthwhile!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

I'm sorry but if these stories are any indication of how you are if be worried my wife was constantly cheating on me. Your basically says I'll sit my dummy out shot and come back like nothing really happened. I'm all for reconciliation but so far none of the women in your story deserve it. I'm mean this ones probably one of the worst she's pissed he's working hard so they can start a family and dissent prioritise a play and thinks that justifies fucking another guy because some man hating slags told her alias of bs because there jealous.

Seriously grow up and write some really characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just another cuck

Every story you write.. you make the cheating slut like she is some prize. She is nothing but a cheating bitch that no self respecting man would ever touch. She was mad.. she thought he was doing it... drop the crazy cheating.. get a good woman... they are out there... and don't never be just another cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's not too cerebral as the last poster stated

It was just stupid. Then again, that isn't surprising. Sorry, but it's the truth.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Too cerebral for haters.

Great story. Terrific continuation of another writers story and that is no easy task.

The changes to the story fleshed out the characters and brought life to them.

Best of all, a happy ending. Splendid overall. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waste of time

Absolute waste of time, no man would take that slut back. Also, nice tight panties you wear...oh no we can't touch sam, he was just doing what a guy does. I'm surprised he didn't lick her clean when she came in from the driveway.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
By the way

Troy and the Hittite Empire, that is one of my interests, good to see you are a lot deeper. Which books have you read, Trevor Bryce, Barry Strauss, Rodney Castleden, Richard Beal. Tell me.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
A fitting ending

Great story

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good story in it's own righr, but she needed to do a little more to get the reconciliation. Also, Sam knew she was married and he shouldn't have gotten away clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I don't know any of the writers, but this is a part of the history of my life. I loved one woman that was just like Sally, but she thought that she was not good enough for me and that I was cheating. When she cheated on me once because she was angry and wanted ‘to get my attention’, my love died and our relationship was over. It was hard for me but I left and married another woman that was truthful and I learned to love. Even now, ten years later she tried to get to me, but I am not a cheater and for me there is no excuse. Thank God I was not married yet when she cheated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reconciliation

doesn't require dishonest, gratuitous blame-spreading. The blame-spreading cliche seriously undermines the story. You could have gotten to the reconciliation even with just the truth - she was insecure and immature.

RakiuraRakiuraover 4 years ago
Point of difference

What I liked about in this story is that it involved an attractive man who loved a plain woman. This gave the story its twists and point of difference. The idea of an attractive woman cheating makes some of these stories predictable.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

OK "anonymous.... Newsflash! THIS WAS A STORY, No Lawyers, cops and party-poopers allowed. I thought it was a bit weird in places but the end result was GREAT!

Real Life would have involved other things, of course but to reiterate..... THIS WAS A STORY and I enjoyed every word. 5***** Thank You.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Rhis was a first reading...

I don't know why I missed this story in my trips down memory lane rereading L/W stories but I did.

Where I had trouble was in JPB's story John watches Sally (from a far) go down and give Sam a blow job. It wasn't the B/J that got to me it was the fact that the original story was written after 9/11 and we all know that security checks were so bad he never would have been able to see her with the guy in the air port much less in the parking garage. The forcing him listen to her have sex over the phone was even worse'

Now to this story, I don't have a prob with reconciliation stories but John caved way to easily. In the end all she got was a new wardrobe and a spanking (and six acres of land).

The one person not talked about was Sam. I assume (bad word) he worked with Sally. To help her did he insist on the public B/J and the phone sex that night? How about the sex in the driveway. his idea or hers? Sally told John she didn't like it and felt bad afterwords but went back for more.

Sam couldn't be happy with everything he got the first night and didn't expect any payback later on? Oh wait Jed you didn't write any.

This is six years after the fact but why not write a third about how Sam got his in the end? This is why FTDS needs to come out of retirement and write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was surprised at being impressed

I didn't read the original story and don't care whether or not there was continuity with the JPB version. I despise the fact that most LW reconciliations are RAACs, and I expected that this story would be disappointing. There were some minor, IMHO, technical points - the lifestyle the salary wouldn't support, the incomplete and almost malpractice worthy legal advice, some small spelling glitches, etc. I also thought that Sam clearly deserved consequences; he clearly knew he was going after a married woman, and he bore clear moral responsibility for that. So, unfortunately, the protagonist came off as something of a cuck/wimp on that score. NEVERTHELESS, really good writers are skilled at character development, and Carvohi accomplished something that surprised me - Sally became an interesting and oddly sympathetic, though far from blameless, character. Moreover, it was interesting that a good part of the very effective character development for Sally was done through the husband's personal narrative. I think it was a mistake to have written the husband as thinking he was somehow at fault; nothing he did or failed to do excused her actions. But, his reflections did shed some interesting light on her character. As for those who think Carvohi wrote her as an LW stock character - the idiot wife, I disagree. Even highly intelligent people can be profoundly insecure. I'm not saying that Sally was written as highly intelligent, only that people up and down the intelligence scale can act irrationally and immorally based upon deep insecurities. She comes across as normally intelligent, but very troubled. I also think Carvohi succeeded in making his protagonist both perceptive and thoughtful. I don't believe that there are "perfect" stories, but this one was good enough to make someone who detests most of what appears in LW - and especially the vast majority of reconciliation stories - think that the resolution of this tale was at least plausible. Carvohi will probably never see this comment, but I give his effort a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it, but..

A wife of mine had an affair, it would have ended very badly but by the time I made it down four flights of stairs he had taken off and she was just coming in. I wasn't supposed to be home, so wasn't expected to be looking out the window.

We had the fight, then the "I'm sorry" stuff,

Did it happen again?

Yep!

I didn't see it that time, I did find out though.

That one.. didn't get away, I left that night, never went back.

Some women, it's just the way they are.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
SO! WHAT?

I liked the story Thank You, well done and a really applicable conclusion. The interaction with Sam was a bit beyond what should be forgiven, but , for this story, I think it worked. Real Life IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT TO STORYLAND! But, this is storyland and IT WORKS! This story truly deserves a 'full set of stars'

LVGirlLVGirlabout 5 years ago
What a Fine Sequel

I see a lot of commenters focused on the reconciliation, thinking that every story must be a BTB with no RAAC possible.

I’m not sure about the reconciliation, but as Carvohi pointed out in his afterward, JPB frequently has reconciliation in his stories. The think I especially liked about this was that Carvohi captured the flavor of JPB’s writing. I don’t know how he did it, but it sounds just like the master. Well done, and thank you! Five stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
A nice story, but...

Punishment still did not fit the crime. For the degree of hurt/pain you described she didn't suffer a meaningful punishment. I liked the idea expressed below that she should incur her own "miserable day" by spending a full year on her own. Every month he could call her up and describe to her the sex he had during that previous month - telling her that his description may have been real or made up.

The original set up didn't sound like what a "mousy, plain, insecure" woman, as you described her, would do. It might have been better to play up the Friday the 13th aspect of that fateful day in causing her actions, as JPB set it up.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
In this version of the story she was “forced” to give head.

A mousey woman with a forceful man can physically or mental (or both) can, basically, force a woman to have sex (any hole, take your pick). At heart it’s rape.

Now, in JPB story it’s not obvious one way or another. In fact, at least the sex on the phone part, seems fully voluntary. But carvohi’s version changes things, at least subtly.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
Well Maybe not so fast

I am much more upset with her than her husband. She doesn't act like an adult.

It might have been better to give her a year to decide to grow up. Perhaps she didn't appreciate the effort he makes to provide for her. She needs to learn to communicate like a big girl.

Lastly. what about a condom until you are sure she doesn't have a collection of the most fashionable STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lets agree to disagree

No woman, no matter her reasons, intelligence, looks, past issues or mental capacity. Would have been kept as a wife. From the moment she ducked down to give head, her marriage was dead. Any man who stays married to a woman who would do this deserves what he gets. Personally from my perspective. The next communication with sally would have been at the courthouse to finalize the divorce. But since future marriage was not in the cards at this time just leaving without so much as a goodbye would have had the same effect. Since she already expected this future, might as well let her actions make it self fulfilling.

You reap what you sow. Hope she chokes on it.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
A far departure from the original, but...

very well written, complicated, and worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3+*'s

Not a 4*, but close. This story really need to be finished. Glad u picked up were JPB left off.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Concupiscent

Wow! I haven't seen that word used in appropriate context in a LONG time. And I have to say that I liked your Sally a lot more than the JPB original.

Thanks for this one, 5* from here....

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
That was interesting

I read the story, then just the comments in the "new" section, four or five of them. Castigated by one group for being too soft and the other for being too hard. Interesting.

I'm afraid that for some, there will never be a story without the death and dismemberment of the wayward spouse and the lover(s) that will suit them. For others, only the full open marriage and promiscuity of any and all will do. I thought that you write a very reasonable reconciliation and redemption.

It is true that there was a little much fashion description. I am female and love clothes, there was too much for me. Other than that, it seemed pretty flawlessly done, to me. Nice job. Thanks, Randi.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
2nd time around.

Very charming story . 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm surprised

to read who many cuckolds read and love your stories. I supposed you're some kind of champ for them. The king of pussyfied males. Your writing is superb but you're wasting your talent in loving wives. You should try crossdressers and transexuals stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

This story makes no sense at all. I have no idea what the heck was you thinking when you wrote it. A very stupid stupid RAAC. You need beta readers asap.

user110user110over 6 years ago
ah HAAAAAAAA!

your zeal for shopping is painfully apparent, and you were far too concerned with the characters' fashions. the fact that you took JPB's wimp cuck and pumped him so full of estrogen in the first paragraphs that there was nothing left of him but a giant pussy had me thinking you were a woman in disguise.

then you threw out that "concupiscent" crap and revealed your true self... the infamous male-feminist: Faggotron the Hipster!

don't make me throw salt in your latte. president trump is your fault.

and fuck shia labeouf

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

He's right he was a sadistic asshole. She would be Berger off without him. His beating her with the paddle could have landed him in jail if she had called 911. He would have lost his job as well. He destroyed he special night and acted like the injured party. What.a creepy macho male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My only criticism. I agree with danoctober.

He buys a dress but not a new hair-do / makeover. Silly mistake man. I hope you treat your wife better ...... 5* though!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Son of a gun...

Cheap bastard buys her a new outfit but doesn't get her a makeover for the party? No this is a terrific story . 5 stars!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Just reread it. My favourite story of yours, thus far (I'm up to the S... stories)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@Schwanze1 07/17/17

re:

thank you for finishing the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What story did he 'finish'?

It wasn't the one by Just Plain Bob, though the story has a similar title to his.

The characters have the same names but are nothing like the same.

I do suppose from a great distance a shrew could be mistaken for a mouse.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I should have

said thank you for finishing the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
OK

since he turned her into his submissive with the spanking I'm ok with keeping her. Still need to fup that Sam.

Having said that, she's tiny, not too bright, fucked and sucked some dipshit and apparently she's not that good looking. Is this really the woman you want donating half the dna for your kids?

And about those STD tests...

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
My kind of guy

Both you and your protagonist are IMNSHO, balanced, intelligent, understanding and wise people: he managed to turn a problem into a growth opportunity for both.

I particularly like the way he deduced where he had been in error and why she was so upset. The spanking seems like a possible way, better than a tit-for-tit revenge affair (which only would increase the problems!), to make them both feel resolution.

Far better than the usual JPB story, and on a par with Ohio's better stories.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Nope

Spanking was good but everything else was unsatisfactory.

She should have had to watch as he fucked the hell out of another woman.

She did serious evil. Sam got off. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* terrible ending

story should have been 1 chapter .

"so , i packed all my shit and disappeared . left my whore ex - wife to deal with her consequenses and her new lover . me , well i ended up living like a king south of the border where the whore couldnt touch me or my money ever again and in no time at all i had a young new wife who worshiped the ground i walked on . "

SimepopSimepopabout 7 years ago
Not too bad

Interesting story. I'm not a big RAAC guy, but in this case, I can almost go along. BUT, you changed both characters completely. JPB' Sally was shrewish, really a true bitch. Your ending is absolutely not true to his characters. You're a good writer though, so keep your work/thoughts coming. I'll look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up ending

Your Sally was a completely different character than the Sally in JPB's story. This didn't feel like a sequel. It felt like a completely different story. Not good.

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
5* Enjoyed

Paddle works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What he should have said

Two words, seven letters, and three of them are "F"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't get it.

How can reconciliate almost inmediately with a bullshit story which she made up to go to damage control, she barely suffered any consequences, she didn't do any soul searching or any heavy lifting to save her marriage.

You wronged JPB in so many ways I could throw up.

You wrote about another weak wimp who think he's a real man because at first he reacts as a man and then he starts losing his balls. At the end of the story he has a pussy instead of a dick. Shitty one. Please write you own shit and leave JPB alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuckin hell?

am i reading a different story to everyone else?

he's meant to be some hot poop sales rep and doing the mousy bird a favour by marrying her. what a pair of cunts.

he's the whineist fuckwit ever, and she is some mousy childlike retard!

"timidity" ITS FUCKIN TIMIDNESS!

the worst story i've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm usually a total "burn the bitch" kind of guy

but every once in a while, someone writes a story where you really want them to be happy.

thank you for finishing this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super!!!!

Those of us that have experienced things like this but still love our wives to distraction completely agree with this story.E6B2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I SAY I SAY HERE ARE MY COMMENTS

First Always wear clean undies just in case you get hit by a truck! That's what my Grandma used to say! OH The story is Fantastic loved it! But I would have loved to see them have their kids and dog named RUFFY and the cat named Fred! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH OH! (I got to stop that it sounds like an orgasm or walking across the hot road) NO UNDIES ! TRUCKS! DOGS CATS ! HOT ROADS, ORGASMS AND GRANDMAS WERE HARMED MAKING THIS COMMENT! BYE!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

Four stars for a well-written story. I also agree with those that find this a bit (or more!) at odds with JPB's original.

Other thoughts -

She’s little Miss Meek now, but she sure didn’t sound like it when she was fucking Sam while on the phone with him!

She was so worried about the “beautiful” women he works with, and her answer is to stay away from the work social events?

I’m not quite sure about the clothes thing. Even if I were to buy that even the smallest size in the Women’s department was too big, surely the Deb or Junior’s would work, not the CHILDREN’s department!

Okay, the play was a big deal for her, but the business trip was more important; it was all right for her to be angry, but not cheat over!

“Yeah, without knowing I'd broken her heart” – Key point: “without knowing,” SHE knew!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

the original story was a hot, sun-beaten diving board. i could still feel the heat a few paragraphs into the pool. after a few laps in the cool water, things became introspective as i floated around on my back. thanks for a great read. i came here after reading your comment on another author's continuation story. your advice was "don't do it, make your own characters."

i enjoyed this immensely, as always. thank you.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
I thought

that the HIV corporation had gone into liquidation ??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good ending

I read Bob's account first and he tends to leave things hanging at the end but, I like a more complete story. Your follow on story was very well done and bringing out Sally's insecurities, self doubt and having the office nags sowing doubts about her husbands fidelity during his frequent business trips helps to establish her state of mind. The play as described as Sally's attempt to re-engage her husband's interest in her also helps establish her rage after he so callously tells her (fuck the stupid play) without trying to explain to her the urgency of the last second business trip. Over the years I have had to go on emergency business trips across the country and because of the time change there often wasn't a lot of warning to the wife. I also spend many years traveling on business trips to the Boulder area and your description is very accurate. I hope that you continue to finish some of the stories on here that leave the reader feeling unfulfilled at the end. THANKS a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ending improvement?

This author is as much of a wimp as JPB is always short on his stories with his crappy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Failure to finish

These felt like new characters. Instead of the abrasive, shrewish Sally, we got mousy, timid Sally. Instead of the hard working cuckold, we get the indecisive, questioning cuckold. I appreciate your attempt to finish a JPB story. God knows he has SO many of those. But this just felt like a new story with new characters. Good try but it just didn't work for me. Especially after he beats the hell out of her in an attempt to resolve his anger and show her the error of her ways. What wife doesn't pick up the phone, call the cops, send him to prison and keep all the marital assets as he rots away in jail? Not a good continuation.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

A decent continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Failed

While well written and I'm all for raac most of the time. I also understand everyone's line in the sand would be different I feel the author failed to justify it here. I think the sex in the driveway knowing her husband was inside would fall well over anyone's line in the sand And would be a deal breaker. Sinstalker2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cuck

You suck... A real man wouldn't take back this whore back ... Any man who takes a cheating bitch back .. Does it because they luv eating cum out of their dieseased cunts. Any body who cheats is damaged goods,, they are not worth having.. It is good riddance when they are gone... Doesn't make a difference whether you get caught or not.. You are still worthless... Hate cheaters.. As they should hate themselves.. Just another cuck

Jack99Jack99over 8 years ago
And they both lived happily ever after

Until one day, he left the toilet seat up. That night while he was sleeping, she took a needle and thread, and sewed him into the bed sheets. Then, she dowsed the bedcover with lighter fluid, and set the mattress on fire.

Still, excellent writing job. 5 stars. Feel bad for the guy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah.....

.... wimpish.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Arrogant, self-absorbed, sadistic bastard fits hubby very well.

One of the characteristics of your stories is the muddled thinking of the male. It's pretty realistic for times of turmoil. The lack of attention to his wife was a good background for her deserved anger.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
fucking garbage

carvohi, you are a talented author. to bad your a pussy. please dont finish any more of bob's stories. yes a lot of them need to be finished but you just ruin them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
the real misogynist

This is written by a real misogynist.

Someone who holds the extreme male chauvinist viewpoint that women are simply mentally and morally incapable of fidelity.

And since it is too much to expect of them to be faithful it is not to be held against them when they are not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous