Salvation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Leader saw that his intention to lead the villagers into a counter attack had instead found him firmly stuck in a trap. He had eight men mounted, including himself. He saw his deputy had dismounted and was trying to lead several soldiers on foot, pointing at something through the flames. It appeared the soldiers' column was somehow being attacked from the rear, and the Leader could see another dead soldier's body draped over the group's artillery piece. The enraged villagers were approaching fast from his rear, pushing his men like a hammer against an anvil of the flames. The Leader didn't even have time to shout orders. He raised a revolver from his belt, wheeled his horse again, and took aim at the villagers charging towards him.

This was the moment when the brief battle turned into a desperate gamble for survival. Four mounted men followed their leader and wheeled with their him, as they should have. The Leader fired off two quick shots, wounding one villager in the center of their ragged line and killing another. Following his unspoken lead, the four soldiers with him fired off quickly aimed shots at the center of the line of villagers. One more villager tumbled from his horse, but the shots also had the intended effect of moving the untrained villagers apart at the center of their line. At full speed, the Leader and three of his men shot through the gap as it opened. The final soldier in their group was cut down by a bullet from one of the villagers before he could clear their line.

All of the other soldiers were lost. Two of the riders had panicked at the sight of the wall of flame, and instead of turning with their leader as they should have, these riders tried to push their horses up the steep valley walls in an attempt to escape around the fire. Their horses slowed dramatically trying to climb to the higher ground, and Evan easily cut them down from his concealed position. The third rider was so surprised and confused that he dismounted in an attempt to aid his comrades on foot.

The Leader's deputy knew he was in serious trouble, even before he saw the two riders cut down. Someone had managed to sneak through the column's rear guard, and had ambushed the soldiers. Whoever it was also knew what they were doing, and the deputy had no way to judge the size of the opposing force. With the stupid rider who had dismounted, the deputy had ten men left alive under his command, with a group of angry villagers on horseback approaching his position. He ordered his men into a defensive circle, and place himself facing the oncoming mounted villagers. The deputy fired towards the villagers, failing to hit anyone or even slow their charge. The horses were on him and in his defensive circle before most of his men could even aim. Three soldier were killed at close range by mounted villagers while a fourth was killed after he abandoned his cover to try to flee from the horses. Three soldiers on one side of the circle fought back and managed to get off shots, but the enraged villagers were upon them too quickly and the soldiers were trampled beneath the horses. The deputy threw down his rifle and raised his hands in surrender, quickly copied by the remaining soldier. The mounted villagers cheered, roaring their celebration, but Evan had already emerged from his cover and was racing on foot back towards the village. There was still danger in their midst.

As the Leader had hoped, there was little prepared defense left in the village. Some rocks and tree branches were flung at the four remaining horsemen now galloping up the muddy slope towards the small collection of houses, but one shot to the chest of an old woman shooting rocks with a slingshot and the villagers scattered. The riders tore through the spaces between the neat little houses, trying to find a rear exit to the village. All they found were trees and steep cliffs overlooking the surrounding countryside. One desperate rider was too distracted in his search for escape, and a villager managed to trip his horse, sending the rider tumbling from his mount and snapping his spine. Another rider tried to ease his horse down one of the steep banks behind the village. A thick tree branch, courtesy of one of the villagers, hit him squarely in the back of the head and sent him tumbling over the cliff.

The remaining soldier threw down his weapon and put up his hands. The Leader knew that wasn't an option for him. He couldn't see a way out of the back of the village and he couldn't go out the front. It was time to take a hostage. The Leader rode back through the village, dodging the occasional stone thrown his way and watching the villagers scatter. One woman with bright, flowing red hair caught his eye. She was running for the doorway to a house, but she wasn't running fast enough. The Leader had a hand full of her red hair well before she reached the doorway, and a well practiced move with his strong arms had scooped her up onto his saddle. He held tightly to the reins with one hand while his other brought a knife to her throat. By the time he was back near the entrance to this village, the woman was sitting rigidly upright in front of him, his knife pressed against her skin.

A single man blocked the Leader's exit, standing in the middle of the dirt path. Unlike the other villagers, this man wore the heavy clothing of someone experienced with travelling the roads in these parts. He was tall, and held a rifle loosely in his hands. Even from a distance, the Leader could tell the most striking thing about the man was his piercing blue eyes. Those eyes looked furious. The Leader tightened his grip on the blade he held in his hand.

How had it come to this so quickly, the Leader wondered. He had ridden into this valley at the head of an army, and now he was being stopped by a single, defiant man.

"Let me pass, friend, or I'll slit her throat," called the Leader.

"Can't let you do that," Evan called back, "I went through too much to save her."

The Leader could not afford to be delayed here, and he knew it. He debated dropping his reigns to reach for his pistol to try to take out this wannabe hero in front of him. "I'll let her go when..."

The last of many lies he had told in the course of his life died on the Leader's lips before he could even finish it. He felt a sudden jolt in his back, like someone had punched him from behind. There was a burning, painful heat in his chest, and something wet in his mouth. His tongue stopped working. As he slid backwards and slipped off the back of his horse, the last thing he saw was a beautiful blond woman standing in the path leading back towards the houses, holding an empty bow in her hands. He died before he could work out that it was an arrow from that bow that had killed him, the only man that Leah would ever kill.

----------

No one in the village would ever entirely remember the moments after the battle, though many would try thousands of times to share the vague recollection of what they remembered from that day. There was anguish, followed by overwhelming grief for their dead. Five of their fellow citizens had been killed, one was seriously wounded, and another would walk with a limp for the rest of his life from a broken leg. The tears and sorrow from their family members was inconsolable.

There was also triumph and joy. Ed, who had been one of the lead riders, held his rifle high in celebration. He stumbled around the remnants of his village's once mighty wall, befuddled by the relief and joy and surprise that were bubbling out from inside him. He could not believe the firepower his little village had survived, and gritted his teeth when he realized that he had helped defeat the mighty Red Army from the ghost stories of his trading partners.

Evan barely remembered helping a shaking and grateful Sarah off the back of the soldier's horse. For years afterwards he would say it felt like he was floating, until he found himself standing in front of Leah. His rifle slipped from his hand. The words he wanted to say all fought at once to be spoken and caught in his throat. He stood there stammering. And then he noticed Leah was crying, the tears pouring freely from her beautiful blue eyes and down her soft cheeks. And then he was crying, and then he was holding her. He felt her soft, womanly body pressed against his hard muscle. And then they were kissing, his eager lips meeting her soft lips in return, their tears mingling on their cheeks.

His lips pulled back for a moment, while he continued to hold her tightly in his arms. He didn't want to ever let her go again. "Leah," he finally managed, "I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you."

Her tear filled smile and the way her eyes twinkled in response would forever be etched into his memories. "I love you too, Evan," she replied softly.

----------

By nightfall that day, the whole village was working and celebrating. There was much to be done. A sobbing but relieved Megan had been cut free from an apologetic and sheepish Tom. Both were given clothes and welcomed into the village. The dead were laid out and mourned. The villagers decided to bury the dead soldiers, even the Leader, in a grave site they hastily assembled just beyond the entrance of their old wooden wall. Work had already begun on rebuilding the wall that kept the village safe, and the captured artillery piece now sat guard over the village's entrance. The three pixies, as the villagers began calling the three temptress women, had been found hiding in one of the soldiers' wooden carts. The villagers were still deciding what to do with them. The carts were being picked apart for supplies, and the village found a wealth of weaponry. The deputy and two of the surrendered soldiers had been allowed to leave on horseback, though they weren't allowed to take any weapons with them. The remaining surviving soldier pleadingly explained that he had been a conscript and was allowed to stay at the village.

Friends were hugging, people were patting each other on the back, and a feast had been prepared. Evan had announced that he was going to stay. He was the village's new hero, a position he would retain for the rest of his life. Everyone wanted to talk to him, congratulate him, and thank him. All Evan wanted to do was hold Leah, and they rarely left each others sides.

Late that night, Evan had finally managed to slip away from the well wishers and congratulators. Leah had left him briefly to catch up with her lost cousin Megan over dinner. Evan was wandering through the darkened village, up much later than usual, trying to find where Leah had gone.

Slipping between the houses, Evan came to the small house the villagers used as a meeting hall. The sounds of a woman's voice crying out in sexual arousal came wafting on the night air towards him. Evan noted three men waiting in line at the front door to the house. Curious, Evan walked to one of the side windows and peered inside.

Heavy blankets had been placed over the long, wooden tables in the meeting room. One of the red headed pixie women was naked on her back on one end of the table, her shapely legs spread wide and wrapped around one of the villagers. The man had placed his hands over the woman's large breasts, and his hips thrust back and forth. He was clearly fucking her hard. The woman was looking up at him with her green eyes, moaning as he plowed her little body.

"That's it baby," she egged him on, "Fuck me hard. Pinch my nipples, fill my little pussy with your cum. Fuck me baby."

The raven haired pixie woman was sitting on one of the benches, her mouth full of a young villager's cock. Her hand was pumping up and down the young man's rod as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. Evan had always suspected the young, unmarried man was a virgin. The man seemed to be completely oblivious to the hard fucking going on beside him. He placed his hands at the back of the dark haired woman's head and began fucking her face.

The third pixie woman was lying face down on another table, her body covered in sweat. Evan felt someone coming to stand beside him.

"They've asked if they could stay, and the villagers have agreed," Sarah whispered. "They wanted to repay the villagers in some way for the work they had done in the service of those who tried to take this village. And they wanted to repay the villagers for their kindness. This... this is... the only way they know how to pay for something. This is the only life they've ever known."

"Oh yes, baby, yes," moaned the red head being fucked. The man was ramming his hard cock so hard into her wet pussy that her body was being jarred back in forth. "Oh don't stop... don't stop! I'm going to..... CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" she cried out, her feet flailing and as her hands balled into fists.

"And they do seem to enjoy their work," Sarah added.

Evan chuckled, watching a third man enter the room and drop his pants. He positioned his semi-hard cock in front of the face of the red haired woman lying unattended on the table. The woman looked up at him and smiled, before sucking his cock between her soft lips.

Evan felt Sarah move a little closer to him, her arm brushing against his. He turned to look at her, catching her green eyes looking intently at his. She smiled at him.

"Evan I..." Sarah began, "Thank you. You've saved my life twice now. It's a debt I could never fully repay."

"Sarah," Evan replied, "I don't have many friends in this world, and I am thankful with all of my heart that you are one of my best friends."

"Evan," Sarah said quietly, her gentle hand finding his, "I want to thank you..."

"I'm in love with Leah," Evan replied, cutting her off.

Sarah smiled, and Evan was surprised to find no trace of sadness or unease in her eyes as she looked at him. "Of course you're in love with Leah. I've always known you two loved each other, since the day you two saved me from that awful slavers camp."

"Then why did you..." Evan began.

It was Sarah's turn to interrupt him, "Because I really appreciated everything you did for me, Evan. And because it was fun. Until you two could see through your own stupid bullshit and realize that you were meant for each other, I was going to enjoy this hard body of yours as much as you'd let me." Sarah slapped playfully at Evan's taut stomach, laughing as she did.

Evan smiled back at her. The two embraced, warmly wrapping their arms around each other. "I hope we will stay great friends, Sarah."

"We'll always be great friends," Sarah replied. "You'll always be my savior, and the closest thing to family that I have left." With that, Sarah walked away.

Evan turned back to the window. The red head who had been sucking a cock was now on all fours, her heavy, firm breasts swinging back and forth beneath her as the man she had been blowing fucked her from behind. Her smooth, sweat covered skin glistened in the light as the man pounded her. The other red head was now on her side, looking up into the eyes of a new arrival, whose cock she was pumping with her closed hand. The raven haired woman had mounted her partner, who was now sitting on the bench, and she was pushing her body up and down his erect cock. If he was a virgin before, he wasn't anymore. The young man fondled the woman's breast as her thin body rode him, her hot pussy enveloping his engorged pole. She was nibbling on his neck as he fucked her.

Evan felt another presence approaching him out of the darkness, and turned to look. He could make out Leah's long, blond hair, tied back into a ponytail, before he could make out her features in the dark. She embraced him and they kissed gingerly, his strong arms wrapping themselves around her womanly body.

"Sarah said I could find you here," Leah began, before the moans of sex drew her attention to the window. "I see you're enjoying a show."

"I am a man, after all," Evan teased in response.

"Do you want them, Evan?" Leah asked, her arm slipping down Evan's side and resting over his cock. She could feel through the cloth of his pants that he was hard. "I'm sure every man in this village would let you cut the line to take a turn with those three. This village owes you everything it has, more than it could ever give."

"I don't want any of it, and I don't want them," Evan replied. "All I want, and will ever want, for the rest of my life, is you."

Leah felt her heart bursting with joy. "I love you Evan," she whispered.

"I will always love you, Leah," he returned. "Will you marry me?"

Her arms flew around his neck and she squeezed him tightly. "Of course. Yes. Yes."

Leah's hand dropped back down to Evan's crotch and ran across the bulge in his pants. She rubbed at it while staring, deeply into his eyes.

"Let's go back to your place..." he began.

"OUR place," she responded.

"Let's go back and..."

"No," she said softly. "No, you like this show. You enjoy it. If all you want is me, I'll give my hero the reward he deserves, because all I want is you."

Leah dropped to her knees in front of him. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

She smiled up at him, her blue eyes meeting his. "Yes, my love," she replied. "I am anything you want tonight."

Leah fumbled for a bit with the ties to Evan's pants before she was able to loosen them and pull them down to his ankles. Evan's hard cock, fully erect, sprang free. Leah felt herself getting wet at the sight of Evan's long, thick manhood, inches from her face. Evan's attention was drawn back inside of the house, even as he felt Leah's small, delicate fingers wrapping around his hard pole.

"I'm going to cum," the recent virgin cried out.

"Do it sweetie," the raven haired woman replied huskily. "Cum inside my sweet, tight pussy." She continued to bounce her tight body up and down his pole, riding his cock as he closed his eyes and arched his back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeaaaahhhhhssssssss," the young man cried out as he emptied his seed into the young woman.

Evan saw one red head still being fucked hard from behind while the other was already using a towel to wipe globs of white cum from her chest and stomach. Evan's focus returned to Leah when he felt her hot, wet mouth suck in the head of his pole. Leah's tongue swirled over his cock head and lapped at the sensitive underside to its tip. She plunged her mouth down his rod, taking most of his seven inches before running her tongue along his shaft as she withdrew his pole from her mouth. Her hand soon joined her mouth, sliding up and down the cock she had slicked with her saliva. As Leah's sucking mouth slipped over his pole, Evan saw new villagers replacing the spent men who had been satisfied by the pixies. Leah's hand flew up and down Evan's rod, turning around his meat, her blue eyes staring intently into his. Evan looked back through the window and saw one red head on her back being fucked, her round breasts jiggling back and forth from the fucking, while the other red head on all fours encouraged her partner to blow his load all over her firm ass. The cum spewed out of the partner's cock and splattered in sticky globs all over the woman's backside. The raven haired woman was sitting in a man's lap, using two wet hands to pump the man's cock up and down while he suckled on her breasts.

Evan felt the rising tingling in his balls. "I'm going to cum, Leah," he warned.

Leah released his cock from between her lips with a popping sound and smiled up at him. "Go ahead baby, cum whenever you want." She sucked the head of his pole back into her mouth and flicked her tongue against his swollen head.

"Leah," Evan responded throatily, "I want to cum on your face."

Again his cock popped out from her sucking mouth. "Oh yeah, baby? You want to shoot that hot cum all over my face?" she asked with a smile. "Go ahead lover. Cover my pretty face with your cum. Cum on my face baby, I want your hot cum on my face."