Salvation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was too much for Evan. He saw the soft blue eyes looking up at him through the darkness, the smiling lips, and felt the soft hands wetly jacking up and down his rod. The tingling in his crotch ballooned into an overwhelming release of ecstasy as he heard her dirty words, and his cock swelled with his cum. The first hot, wet blast blew all over Leah's lips and up one side of her cheek. She turned her smiling face slightly, and pumped Evan's second and third bursts into the side of her face. The image of Leah's gorgeous face covered in his sticky cum sent Evan's orgasm soaring even higher, and his toes curled in his shoes.

Leah quickly reached for Evan's pants, using them to wipe the hot cum from her face. Evan dove between her legs, pulling the hem of her dress up while she was still trying to wipe herself clean.

"Hey, easy there," she said, muffled by his pants.

"This is what I want," he replied.

Evan kissed and licked his way up Leah's smooth, bare thighs, his body resting in the soft grass as he angled for her pussy. His lips nibbled at her outer folds, feeling the wetness and heat radiating off of her sensitive spot. His wet, exploring tongue found Leah's outer folds and he licked his way up and down the outer lips of her sex. Leah sighed happily, feeling his wet mouth brushing against her sensitive pussy. Evan licked a slow, wet circle around Leah's clit before running the length of his rough, wet tongue over her hard little nub. She gasped in response, and her hands found their way to his hair. Evan flicked Leah's clit rapidly and steadily with the tip of his tongue, sending little sparks of joy vibrating through her groin. Leah felt her chest flushing as Evan ate her pussy, his wet mouth greedily sucking at her juices. Evan sucked her clit up into his wet mouth and softly rubbed it between his lips. She could feel her orgasm coming quickly.

"I don't want to cum out here," Leah began, attempting to stand up. But when she got to her feet, Evan spun her around so her body was pressed up against the side of the house, her face inches from the glass of the window.

Evan remained on his knees, his strong arms spreading Leah's legs wide as he ate her out from behind, His tongue began lapping noisily against the opening to Leah's sex, the fat body of his tongue rubbing against Leah's outer folds while the tip of his tongue flicked insistently across her swollen clit. He was pushing her body rapidly past the point where she could control herself. Through the window, Leah saw the three pixies being fucked hard. One red head was on all fours, the man behind her holding her by her round ass and pulling her back hard onto his cock. His fucking was causing her tits to swing back and forth. Her look alike lay beneath her, on her back, being fucked just as hard by another villager plowing his cock into her. The jiggling breasts of the two women occasionally smacked against each other, pink nipples rubbing against pink nipples. The red head on her back had her head on the stomach of the third woman, who had her legs held wide open by a third man. The raven haired woman was moaning and panting as her partner fucked her deep and hard.

The sight of the three women being fucked set fire to the final spark that lit Leah's own orgasm. Leah watched the men powerfully shoving their cocks into the women, the three sluts feeling their bodies jarred and their flesh flopping as they were rammed by stiff man meat. Leah felt Evan's tongue steadily rubbing against her clit from behind, his strong hands spreading her smooth, firm ass cheeks apart as he tongued her sex. The fire inside her built, Evan's wet tongue stoked it higher, and Leah came, her body shaking as the bolts of orgasm flew out from her crotch and down her weakened legs.

Evan didn't even bother to put his pants back on as he carried Leah's limp body back to their home. His hard cock pressed against her side the entire time. Once through the doorway, they were both instantly naked, their clothes falling away as their hands were all over each other's bodies. Evan't hot, sucking mouth found Leah's nipple, and she arched her back as he sucked the sensitive tip of her breast between his lips. Leah's hand began pumping up and down his hard pole, marvelling at how firmly erect he was after cumming so recently. Then her warm mouth found his hard cock again and her tongue was slathering up and down his pole. Evan's strong arms had Leah by the waist, and she was soon upside down. His hungry mouth was on her wet pussy and she moaned around his cock as his wet tongue again found her swollen clit. Her hands grasped his toned buttocks as her head bobbed up and down on his pole. He suckled on her wet pussy while standing, she swallowed his cock with her sucking mouth.

Then they were on the ground and Evan was on top of her. Leah spread her legs wide for her love, the man she already knew would be the only love of her life. Evan positioned his hard, fat cock head at the dripping opening to her sex, and then looked up into her eyes. Leah nodded, and he pushed his cock head past her tight opening before it popped free into her tight vaginal canal. Leah bit her lip as his big, thick cock filled her pussy, and Evan moaned as the incredibly tight walls of Leah's pussy gripped his manhood. He thrust his cock deep, withdrew to his tip, and then thrust again. She could feel his cock stretching her insides and rubbing against her G spot as his cock head plowed into her. He could feel her wet, smooth walls stimulating every inch of his long cock as it slid down her tunnel. She whimpered as he fucked her with his big dick and he moaned as her hot, slippery pussy milked his rod.

"Oh, I'm going to cum again baby," Leah moaned.

"Oh yes, me too," he panted as he slid his big dick in and out of her little body.

"Cum with me, cum with me," she implored.

"Oh yesss, Leah, yessss," he moaned. His cock buried itself deeply inside of her, and then they were coming together. She felt his cock swell and pump his seed inside of her as he orgasmed, and he felt her pussy contract and her body shake beneath him as she came. Their warm, sweating bodies collapsed together into a pile on the floor.

Some minutes later, Leah stood to go to the bedroom, but Evan was quickly behind her. He was so happy and so full of love, his cock came back to fully engorged just from the sight of her naked backside. A firm hand pushed Leah's back so she was bent over the living room chair, and she spread her legs eagerly for him when she felt him pressing up behind her. His cock quickly found her opening again, and then his throbbing meat was back inside her hot, wet love tunnel. She cried out as he entered her, his hands pulling her hips back while he rammed his cock home. His thighs were rapidly pumping his meat in and out of her, sending her hair and her breast flying as he furiously fucked her. One of his hands wrapped around her stomach and found her clit again. He was rubbing her most sensitive nub while pumping his thick meat into her tight pussy, filling her with his desire. She wasn't prepared for the effect of the combination, his gentle finger steadily rubbing on her clit and his thick dick pumping in and out, in and out of her tight hole. And then she was cumming again, screaming her love for him. Her shaking and pleading moans sent him over the edge, and he pulled her back hard on his cock, spewing another burst of his cum inside of her.

They tumbled to the bed, exhausted. Evan awoke in the early morning, still greeted by complete darkness. He could feel Leah's hot mouth sucking on his cock while her soft, full lips glided up and down his shaft. Seeing that he was awake, Leah slid her body up and over his. Her hand positioned his hard on between her wet pussy folds as she crouched above him. And then she was impaling herself on his thick cock again. Her small hands braced themselves on Evan's muscular chest as she began to ride him, pulling her tight pussy up and down over his rod. His hips thrust upwards, pushing his cock inside of her as she slammed her body down onto him. His hands found her full, dangling breasts, and his thumbs rubbed at her sensitive nipples, which were slippery with her sweat. She worked his cock in and out of him, and then bottomed out on his pole. She thrust her pelvis back and forth across his body, grinding her hard clit against his pelvis as his pole filled her. He pinched her nipples as she ground herself against him, feeling his thick cock pushing against her tight pussy walls. Her clit was a beacon of pleasure as it burned beneath her, and then his hands were on her tits, and then she was coming. She arched her back and came atop him, her smooth, glistening body an erotic image of womanhood as he watched her ride her orgasm. They fell asleep again, her body atop his with his hard cock still inside her.

----------

It had been years since that wonderful night, but Evan awoke almost every morning in their bed with thoughts of that intimate evening still in his head. He walked to the doorway of their bedroom and found Leah nursing their baby boy. Leah's mother Kate was on the couch next to her, cradling her baby daughter. Evan had fathered three children in all, and realized it would be a strange story to tell his children one day. In the doorway to their home stood the old village leader from the Walmart where Evan had first met Leah. In the aftermath of their victory over the Red Army, word had quickly spread through surrounding villages of the new, powerful village that had defeated the Red menace. The stories were partly spread, no doubt, by the defeated soldiers the village had allowed to leave. But alliances of mutual protection against slavers and Red Army remnants were quickly formed. The old Walmart was one of the first villages to join the new alliance. Trade routes had been reestablished, and there was even a small new force patrolling the roads. The slaver villages had feared the weaponry of Evan and Ed's little hilltop fortress and quickly agreed not to attack any villages in the new alliance. A semblance of peace was quickly spreading through the area, welcomed by the beleaguered inhabitants.

The old Walmart village chief clapped Evan on the shoulders. He had decided he was tired of living in a warehouse and had moved to the hill top to live his final days among the trees and grass. Leah and Megan regularly journeyed, with Evan at their side, between their two homes.

All of this, Evan thought, because a man named Evan had helped a woman named Evelynn after she was attacked by bandits. He smiled. In one act of kindness, his lonely life had completely turned, and he found his family and salvation.