All Comments on 'Sam & Teach Ch. 03'

by ElizaMix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

I have really enjoyed this entire story. You have a talent for meshing wit, emotion and sex in a pared down fashion that pulls one in and makes for a good read. Looking forward to reading more from you. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This feels somewhat unfinished.

I have enjoyed the story, but it feels like you left it open to a possible revisit in the future. Maybe you could start with how she finally matured while at college, how their relationship grows, and how she gets her retribution against her parents. As I say, this still feels like it could be revisited and expanded upon in the future, and I hope you will.

againstyourskinagainstyourskinalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful story with a perfect ending.

Bravo. Not only did you make the characters come alive, you developed the story from one of sex to one of romance. And the end.... Bravo. Couldn't have been more perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series

Thank you for this really enjoyable story. Well written with very few typos. I really like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally brilliant

Pay no mind to the unenlightened "unfinished" comments. Fantastic. Just freakin' fantastic.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 8 years ago
Thank you

Both of your stories have been extremely enjoyable. I hope that you find the time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Amazingly written, even some funny moments, it had references and was hot while still being reflective over the fact that what he did (in the beginning at least) was wrong.

Just great in all.

The characters really have personalities and do other things then just fucking. I liked the awkward jokes the teacher made, it made him more "recognizable" and felt more like a teacher on has actually had.

In summary, good job! I liked it.

ElizaMixElizaMixalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks anon!

Your kind words encourage me to keep writing :]

In fact, I've put my next erotica in my writing line-up. Gonna be awesome~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I was just looking for a rough story when I came across this. Those are always the best. The ones you fall into. Your characterization is amazing. The plot flows well and is believable... and doesn't jump from conceivable to inconceivable like I have seen many authors do. You took your time and put out something worthy of ours. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 star

Loved it!

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a former teacher who fell in love with one of my art students every 8-10 years (BUT NEVER TOUCHED ONE) I understand your longing for the one that “got away”. To that degree, the ending touched me deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An amazing story. Thank you!!!!

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

Love it!

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous