Sam Has Some Fun

Story Info
She had some fun now she's being blackmailed.
1.9k words
3.98
45k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lta7x
lta7x
2 Followers

Sam had been a student at a college for two years now and loved it. She was studying animal science and minored in various other subjects. Her days were pretty routine, that is until this certain day.

One night Sam went to the local bar and figured she would pull a good drunk night. She had just aced her exams so it was time to celebrate. And she did.

She got to Skussy's around 7:30pm and sat down at the bar.

"Can I get a shot of whiskey?"

"Sure, no problem." The bartender replied.

Sam took quite a few shots and started on some beers. By the time the bar started to get busy, Sam was wasted. She doesn't recall anything after this.

She woke to the sound of her best friend Lisa knocking on her door. She got up sleepily and went to see what she wanted. Without opening the door she walks by and unlocks and knocks one time on the door. Lisa burst through as Sam was making herself some coffee to soothe the hangover.

"Ok what were you thinking last night?" Lisa demanded.

"What do you mean? I just went out to Skussy's and drank a lil."

"A lil?" Lisa turned her phone to Sam and showed her the pictures of her topless on the pool table. "I think this is more than a lil."

"Oh my god! I don't remember any of that. Is there anything else?"

"Well the person who sent me these pictures said that after he left, there were only about 5 guys and you and the bartender locked the door when he walked out."

Terrified Sam tried to recall the night. Then all of a sudden she noticed something. She must not have felt it because of the intense head ache and sleepiness. Sam went into the bathroom and pulled a 4" vibe out of her pussy. It was turned off. She turned it on and that thing came to life. Her pussy became moist.

"Is everything ok?" Lisa asked from the kitchen.

"ummm... ya. I'll be out in a minute." Sam tried hard to remember the night but just couldn't. She decided not to tell Lisa about the vibe.

The two young women sat drinking coffee trying to figure out what happened. After a while Lisa and Sam said goodbye and Lisa left. Sam was extremely horny so she decided to go play with her new friend.

She grabbed it and lay down on her bed. She clicked it onto low and slid it under her shorts and thong. She let it do its work on her clit for a while making her pulse with pleasure. Then she plunged it deep inside her, clicked it to high and pumped. It wasn't long before she wanted something more. Sam had many toys. She decided to have a wild day at home. First thing was to fill both holes. She filled her ass with a 3" plug that could be inflated. She made it as big as she could stand it. She came just with the growing plug in her ass.

Now that she knew it wasn't coming out she started on her pussy. With the biggest dildo she had, she pushed it deep in her pussy. 8" in length and 4" in diameter. Even with how far her pussy walls could stretch, it was never loose during sex. She called it elastic. Sam worked on her pussy for hours cumming so many times she was weak. She decided to have a nap.

Sam put away her toys and slipped under the sheets with her cunt still sticky. She slept til the next day.

-When Sam awoke she felt great. She made herself a bowl of cereal and was on her way to the couch when she spotted something. A manila envelope lying by her door. She set down the bowl and picked up the envelope. She opened it and looked inside. It was pictures. Pictures of the night she couldn't recall. Sam froze.

She went to the counter and laid them out. 20 she counted. Some of her topless, most were worse. Some showed her naked tied to the pool table with a queue stick inside her pussy and a look of ecstasy on her face. Some were of guys fucking her and blowing them. In one picture all three holes were being used at once. In another it shows her with her legs spread and the 8 ball peeking through the slit of cunt. And then the rest were of her at home. Just the day before. It showed her fucking herself. How did I do this at the bar? How did somebody get pictures of me in my own home? The shades were closed. Or so she thought. She figured out what angle the pictures were taken from. The shade was pulled up just far enough.

Sam then found a note.

So I see you have been having some fun. You look very nice. What are they D's or doubles? Oh and let's not forget that blonde hair that almost reaches your ass. You are a work of art. Well if you don't want an exhibit of your artwork you will do what I say. If you refuse, these pictures will be spread around your school, work place, and neighborhood. Now I bet you wouldn't want that. So here are my instructions. First get that vibe that i sent home with you. Turn it on high and shove that baby all the way in. next put on the shortest skirt you have, no undies. Then get that shirt you were wearing the other night, the see through one, except no undershirt or bra. Now walk down to the post office and check your mail. Keep the vibe in or you will pay. You will get further instructions then.

p.s. don't take too long I'm not very patient.

Sam was horrified but she knew what she had to do. She got dressed and headed out. The vibe made it hard to walk and hard to keep a straight face. As she walked the two blocks to the post office, her body burned as she felt the eyes. She kinda figured he was watching so she hurried along.

She got to her P.O. box and opened it. And of course something had to fall. She bent over revealing almost half of her bare ass. She picked it up and almost ran home.

When she finally reached her door she fumbled with the keys a bit then burst through her door into privacy. She got the box that had open me written on it and did as it said. The box was stuffed with different things. A cell phone, some slutty clothes, some business cards and a dildo. The dildo was 7" and had a clit tickler. As she looked through her new items the phone rang it said answer me so she did.

"Well hello Sam." A manly voice whispered "that was quite a show watching you wiggle your little ass to the post office."

"What do you want from me?" Sam pleaded.

"Oh I just want to have some fun. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

Sam was quiet.

"That's what I thought. Ok now onto your first assignment I want you to get all dressed up with what was in the box, even the dildo. Then find the card that says hypno-therapist. You are to take a cab to his office. He is expecting you. But when you get into the cab, you get to decide, turn the dildo on high or if you want get the cabby to help you cum. Either way he has to lick you clean. When you arrive just tell the doctor your name he will know what to do."

The voice was gone.

-Sam got the clothes and got dressed. It was a black half shirt, a shorter skirt than before and 4" heels. The shirt was so tight her boobs felt like they were bust through. When she put on the skirt she didn't have to bend over for her pussy to out there this skirt did it for her. The heels were extremely hard to walk in but Sam did like one thing, the dildo. As she slid it in to the hilt the dildo squirted, her pussy tingled. It must have been a type of lube. When she was about to walk out she got the idea to see how it felt when she turned it on. Her knees almost buckled as the dildo pulsed inside her and the clit tickler did its job. She turned it off and left.

She hailed a cab and jumped in as she checked out the driver. He was cute and muscular. She leaned forward.

"You wanna see something?" Sam said seductively.

"Uh sure." he said

"Can I come up front with you?" she asked and the cabby nodded.

Sam hopped into the front seat and spread her legs a lil. Showing him the dildo.

"Do you want to fuck me or watch me fuck myself?"

"I'll watch" he said excitedly

Sam turned the dildo on and pumped it slowly in and out. She came almost immediately which was a good thing because her destination was only 5 blocks away.

"Can you clean me up with your tongue please?" she asked

"Are you sure lady?" Sam smiled "ok then."

He licked and licked until she was completely clean. She rubbed the bulge in his pants and stepped out of the taxi.

A little skeptical she walked up to the building. Inside, she told him her name and he showed her to a room. He asked if she had ever been hypnotized and other lil questions. Then he made her lay down.

"Ok just relax and listen to the clock ticking on the wall. Count 1-2-1-2-1-2. You are calm and begin to get sleepy. When I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep sleep." He said in a monotone voice

Snap! Sam was out. She dreamed of being on a beach. Lying in the hot sun while then cooling breeze sweeps over her body. Before she knew it she was awake and feeling great.

"How long was I out?" asked Sam.

"For about an hour. You are free to leave." He said quickly walking out of the door.

Sam caught a cab and headed home. While in the cab the phone rang.

"So how do you feel? I bet it was nice." The familiar voice said.

"Well actually it was. But what did he do to me?"

"pussy." He said and Sam almost screamed as she orgasmed. "cunt." She did it again. "ass." Once again her body shook. "Now do you understand?"

"Oh my fucking god! So now anytime anybody says pussy" she climaxed. "EVEN WHEN I SAY IT?

"Yup. So now you know what he did and guess what. Put the phone down." She did. "You can still hear me. So anytime I wanna see you cum all I have to do is say one of those words sooo I want the cabby to see this time so spread your legs and let him see that pussy."

When her body finally settled down she realized she was home. She got out and went inside straight to her bed. She passed out.

lta7x
lta7x
2 Followers